CFNM Randy Summers Naked Male Sushi Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Hirata gives me Frankenpenis and serves me on a platter!
5.8k words
4.46
9.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hirata gives me a Frankenpenis and serves me on a platter!

(Note to readers; this is Part 2 of a 2 Part story)

Dr. Hirata started pulling me into the gathering of women. From working at private parties I was used to women getting a bit touchy-feely, but here I felt as if I were being crushed. Women's bodies and hands were everywhere pressing against me. Various parts of my anatomy were being poked, pinched, pulled and even slapped. I was starting to feel a little woozy from the injection that Dr. Hirata had given me.

Women of all kinds were crowding around me. Many were trying to introduce themselves in various accents and languages. All of them were running their hands over me, tugging at the skin tight jumpsuit. My cock was rock hard and my balls were hurting from being stroked and squeezed through the thin fabric. How the hell did I get myself into this situation?

Dr. Zahn appeared wearing her usual scrubs and helped Dr. Hirata pull me up on a small stage at the side of the tent. It was high enough so that my Frankenpenis and balls were just at eye level. Making matters worse was a spotlight that was aimed right at my supersized genitals. If it's possible to feel hundreds of eyes focused right on your crotch, I felt it. I looked down at my body. In the bright spotlight the fabric of the jumpsuit had almost vanished. I looked and felt naked and vulnerable. The crowd started whistling and shouting catcalls.

"He's a FREAK!"

"Monstrous!"

"Fuck me baby!"

"I want it in me!"

"Come here and wreck my pussy!"

"Dirty! It's so fucking dirty!"

"You're such a nasty boy!"

"Let's see his package!"

I tried to hide my crotch with my hands but Dr. Zahn was having none of it. She grabbed my wrists and held my arms behind me.

"None of that Mr. Summers, everyone is her to see how Dr. Zahn can turn any man into a spectacularly hung living dildo!"

I saw Dr. Hirata motioning for the crowd to calm down. She started speaking to them but I wasn't paying attention. I was scoping out the tent looking for an escape. In the center of the tent I saw what looked like a large crystal clear acrylic table. As I craned my head to see through the crowd of women I could see that it was an aquarium. There was a sculpture or something that looked like a giant octopus with its tentacles wrapped around the aquarium in places. I could just make out the colors of a coral reef and tropical fish. It was really quite beautiful and yet I found it disturbing.

On the other side of the stage we were on was something more ominous looking. It was also of crystal clear acrylic. It was shaped and sized to accommodate a human body. I could best describe it as an iron maiden, the kind used in torture chambers, but instead of spikes there seemed to be spray nozzles; similar to those on a garden hose, but much smaller. I did see a couple of exits in the tent, but I couldn't fathom getting past that crowd of women. If I did escape where would I go? I didn't know where I was. I probably couldn't use the robo-pod. I certainly couldn't go running down the road in this jumpsuit. I could feel myself sweating. I didn't care that the carefully edited video showed me consenting to this event, I wasn't having it!

I started to protest. Maybe I could use my safe word that was on file from my first meetings with Ms. Stone. I only had a few months left of college. Maybe I saved enough money to pay tuition myself for those remaining months. I struggled in Dr. Zahn's iron grip and started to yell out my safe word. I COULDN'T REMEMBER IT!

I was also feeling strangely weak. I tried to yell, but my voice came out in a whisper.

"Let go of me you bitches! You're all monsters! You turned me into...a...freak..."

No one heard me. Whatever Dr. Hirata had injected me with made me feel passive and disconnected from what was happening; as though I were outside my body watching myself. I was vaguely aware of Dr. Hirata finishing her speech.

"And now ladies...behold my creation!"

She reached along the thigh of the jumpsuit that still barely contained my Frankenpenis and balls and slowly began to unzip the zipper. The drug she had given me had my cock so hard I was surprised that it hadn't ripped through the fabric on its own. The shaft was throbbing and I could feel cum churning in my balls. Dr. Hirata's face was contorted in what must have been lust. Her hand moved ever so slowly, teasingly, only revealing part of my genitals to the waiting crowd at a time. The skin of the cockhead revealed was taught and shiny, pre-cum was flowing from the piss slit. She ran a finger along my cockhead, scooping up a gob of pre-cum, and put it in her mouth. The crowd went wild.

Dr. Hirata continued slowly unzipping, revealing more and more of the engorged head and shaft. I kept twisting and writhing, trying to break free of Dr. Zahn's grip. This only elicited cheers and applause from the crowd. As the zipper was fully opened my hyper-sized genitals sprang into full view. The heavy shaft sprang up and slapped against my abdomen. A now steady stream of pre-cum was flowing from the cockhead. Much of what happened next was a blur. Dr. Hirata led me off the stage and into the crowd. I remember being introduced to a number of women but I couldn't focus on any names of faces. I remember glasses of champagne being handed to me. I don't know how much I drank. I hoped I would pass out so that I wouldn't be aware of what was happening to me.

As Dr. Hirata continued leading me around the tent full of women I found myself feeling wildly aroused. The entire place smelled like panties damp with pussy juice. Women were kissing me, thrusting their tongues down my throat. Hands were grabbing me, stroking and squeezing my super-cock and balls and using the pre-cum to keep the shaft slick and slippery. Some ladies grabbed me by my waist, spread their thighs and straddled my Frankenpenis. Sometimes I felt my cock shaft sliding along soaking wet panties; sometimes along slick, naked pussy lips. I heard myself mumbling.

"This is so fucking depraved!"

And yet I found myself returning the kisses and thrusting my super-cock against the damp pussies.

As I looked around, I seemed to be in the center of the tent. Dr. Hirata took hold of my shoulders and turned me around. I was facing what I had seen earlier that looked like a large aquarium. It was indeed an aquarium of sorts. I was able to focus enough to see a beautiful coral reef and colorful tropical fish swimming around. The aquarium was crystal clear and shaped like a rectangular ice cube. On closer inspection I saw an indentation in the top of the structure. It seemed to be the exact shape of a human body. My mind raced. It had to be the shape of MY body! That's what the laser measuring was for! This was the table for the nantaimori...the naked sushi!

As I had seen earlier, there was what seemed to be a large octopus at one end of the table with its tentacles wrapped around areas of the nantaimori table. Was it made out of latex? Some of the tentacles seemed to cross parts of the body-shaped indentation in the table. It gave me a very bad feeling.

I tried to move toward an exit, but didn't get very far. It was like some surrealistic nightmare. I felt anonymous hands and mouths all over my body, clutching at my muscles and tearing at the thin fabric of the jumpsuit. Someone grabbed the zipper at the neck of the jumpsuit and yanked it down so far that it tore through to the zipper at the thigh. My entire torso was now exposed. Tongues were licking my abs and teeth were biting my nipples. Sections of the jumpsuit were being torn away. I heard Dr. Hirata shouting.

"Ladies...ladies! I know it is most difficult, but please to restrain yourselves!"

Someone in the crowd shouted.

"Nantaimori!"

Others took up the chant, repeatedly shouting.

"Nantaimori...nantaimori...NANTAIMORI!"

The crowd began pulling me toward the stage where I had stood before. Dr. Zahn was there and eagerly removed my jumpsuit and shoes until I was stark naked on the stage in the spotlight. I heard screams and whistles from the crowd. I looked down to see my Frankenpenis jumping and jerking as gobs of pre-cum spurted out. It looked massive and aggressive. I felt my hips bucking uncontrollably as though my cock were controlling my body trying to get at the women in the crowd.

Dr. Hirata appeared and placed some safety goggles over my eyes. She shouted to the crowd.

"You will please to see that we must clean this very dirty boy for...NANTAIMORI!

The crowd cheered. Dr. Hirata quickly maneuvered me into the acrylic iron maiden. She struggled to push my cock downward and quickly shut the door. The contraption was obviously tailor made to my body. My super-sized genitals and I fit inside perfectly however, I was completely immobilized. I could still see the crowd of women that had converged in front of the stage through the crystal acrylic that incased me.

Suddenly I felt hot water on my body! It was coming from the tiny nozzles. My mind was reeling. After a moment I realized that the water was only as hot as a nice hot shower. I felt the spray in every crack and crevice from head to toe. The spray hitting my genitals was making me crazy horny. After a few moments something different came out of the nozzles; was it soap? I was being cleaned in preparation for the nantaimori! The soap tingled slightly. It was probably some sort of disinfectant. One of the women broke from the crowd and ran up on the stage. She threw herself against my plastic prison and began humping against the spot that contained my genitals. Dr. Zahn pulled her away.

I felt more water spraying on me, rinsing the soap away. Next, warm air came out of the nozzles. I was being blow-dried. Finally, some other substance was sprayed on my body followed by more warm air. I couldn't identify what was coating my body, but it made my skin feel very smooth, almost like plastic. Dr. Hirata opened the door to the acrylic iron maiden. Several of the larger women came up from the audience and lifted me in the air so that my feet wouldn't touch the ground. They passed me along to the crowd of women. I was being carried by a mosh pit as they chanted 'nantaimori'!

I was deposited on the aquarium table. I tried to say 'stop this...let me go", but the words wouldn't come out. Dr. Hirata appeared. I could tell that she was sexually aroused as the front of her clothing showed wet spots at her nipples. She worked swiftly arranging the various tentacles of the latex octopus. I glanced up to see a large mirror hung over the table. The tentacles had been designed and placed so as to secure me to the table. I tried to yell, but my mouth wouldn't work. I was still woozy and could barely grunt. After a few moments I glanced up again. I saw myself clearly in the mirror. I was naked on the aquarium table, my arms and legs slightly spread with sections of tentacle tightly holding my wrists, ankles, thighs and neck. My skin looked smooth and shiny as though I were also made of acrylic. My panic was subsiding. I had to admit that the overall visual effect was striking. Women holding trays, which I assumed were caterers, appeared. I watched in the mirror as various green leaves and flowers were artfully arranged on my naked body followed by various kinds of sushi. The scene looked like something out of a Japanese painting; my naked body a platter for colorful sushi with the beauty and colors of the aquarium below. I felt a warm liquid that I guessed was Saki being poured into the cum gutters that my ripped abs had become thanks to my FD Corp. diet and workout regime. I was almost relaxed, just allowing the event to unfold when Dr. Hirata came up to the table.

"Mr. Summers, I told you that you would be god-like. You resemble...how shall I say...a living sculpture...a sex-god of the sea! I have one more touch to complete the picture.

In the mirror I could see her wrapping a section of tentacle around my massive balls and around and along the shaft of the monster cock she had created. She pushed some kind of lever or button on the table near my genitals. I felt the tentacle moving and pulsing. It took me a moment to realize the tentacle was milking my penis! Dr. Hirata addressed the crowd.

"Ladies...dinner is served!"

I lay there, unable to move or think, looking up at my reflection in the mirror above me. The overall picture of shimmering water and colorful fish and food was strikingly beautiful and erotic. I still felt woozy and disconnected but I became aware of women carefully taking pieces of sushi and putting them on small plates they carried. Occasionally a woman would come and do a body-shot of Saki from my ripped abs. Other women held their Saki cups under the head of my cock to catch the gobs of pre-cum that were being forced out by the milking action of the octopus tentacle. It all seemed very serene at first.

I don't know how long the party continued. I was vaguely aware of sushi being removed and replaced. I felt mouths sucking at the Saki in the cum-gutters of my abs. I felt lips and tongues running along my Frankenpenis and balls. Every so often it seemed as though my strength were returning and I began to struggle against the tentacles imprisoning my naked body. This only served to incite some sort of frenzy in the crowd of women. Bottles of warm Saki were being poured over me from head to ankle, soaking the sushi. Suddenly sushi wasn't being delicately removed; women were diving down and eating the food directly off of my body. Some women were just licking and nibbling at my body, not even pretending to eat. I felt lips kissing my lips, tongues being forced into my mouth, teeth pulling at my nipples. It was making crazy horny and I didn't want to be.

The milking action of the octopus tentacle around my massive throbbing cock was maddening! I was being kept close to the edge of cumming. I tried to buck my hips to see if I could force myself to ejaculate. Maybe if I came Dr. Hirata would let me go. She must have seen me struggling to cum because she came over to the table and pressed the switch near my genitals. The milking action increased ever so slightly in intensity. I then heard her talking...to my penis!

"My magnificent creation! The perfect pleasure unit!"

As she spoke she ran her lips and tongue over my swollen, aching balls and throbbing hyper-cock. I felt the hot semen churning inside. Gobs of cum began to spurt from my piss slit. She ran her fingers lightly along my balls while her tongue flicked and darted around the head of my penis. I thought I would go insane. Women were crowding around the table packed so tightly that the caterers had trouble replacing the sushi that had been eaten off of my naked body. Dr. Hirata leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Do not be alarmed at what is to happen. I am going to make you ejaculate...many...many times. The amount of fluid released will be more than you could imagine, much, much more!"

I tried to protest, but all that I could do was gurgle and grunt. After waiting for my body to be restocked and covered with more sushi, Dr. Hirata adjusted the switch that controlled the tentacles milking my cock. For a brief moment I felt as though my entire body had become one massive throbbing cock and balls. I felt the release coming from deep inside my crotch as my hips bucked involuntarily. Massive ropes of hot jizz spewed out of my piss slit, literally drenching my entire sushi-covered torso. The crowd of women squealed in delight and then dove, en masse, to gobble up the cum-covered sushi and lick cum from my exhausted muscles. The women began pushing and shoving each other to get at me.

Somehow Dr. Hirata was able to restore order so that the caterers could replenish the sushi. I lost track of how many times this happened. Each time my body was covered in sushi Dr. Hirata would control the tentacles, forcing me to ejaculate all over myself again. Each time there was a feeding frenzy over my body. At some point I passed out.

When I came to, the tent seemed very quiet. I looked around as best I could while still securely bound to the aquarium table. I didn't see anyone around. Fuck! Are they just going to leave me here like this? I managed to look up at the mirror. My body was covered in remnants of leaves, flowers, sushi, and cum. I think I saw lipstick prints on some of my muscles. Shockingly, my Frankenpenis was still rock hard!

Dr. Zahn appeared out of nowhere. She had a wild look in her eyes that made me feel very uneasy. I struggled to get free of the tentacles that held me fast, but it was of no use. As she spoke she ran her hands over my body, groping and squeezing my exhausted muscles.

"Mr. Summers, you were magnificent! I can't tell you how many women have put in bids for Dr. Hirata to perform this procedure on the men in their lives. When she leaved FD Corp. she will make millions in private practice."

I managed to grunt.

"Stuup! Lemme guhh!"

"I'll release you in a minute. It's time to send you home anyway. Everyone is gone. We are quite alone. For all my help in assisting her, Dr. Hirata promised that I could play with you. I've wanted to do this for a very long time."

I felt panic rise within me as I renewed my struggle to free myself from the tentacles.

"Yes...yes...use those gorgeous muscles to try to break free. You know how hot that makes me."

She put her hands under the top of her scrubs. I could tell that she was playing with her breasts. She brought her head over my chest and began licking my hard, flat pecs. Holy shit, she was actually drooling on me! Her tongue flicked my nipples, making them harden. Dr. Zahn began sucking and nibbling at my engorged nipples, gently at first, but more forcefully until I thought she would bite them off!

Her head darted up and down all over my torso as she drooled and grunted like a hog at a trough until I was drenched with her spit. She sucked at my navel and licked her way down my treasure trail. She tried to get one of my medically enhanced balls into her mouth but it proved impossible so she squeezed and kneaded it like a rubber stress relief ball.

"Gawd...I can feel the cum churning inside your balls. I want to drink a gallon of your hot cum!"

She had a crazed look in her eyes. Even if I could speak, there was no reasoning with her. I was resigned to letting her have her way. Dr. Zahn put her mouth around the huge head of my Frankenpenis. I felt her tongue pushing deep inside the dripping piss slit. I heard her mumbling.

"My fuckin' panties are drenched. You make me crazy...crazy!"

She pressed the switch on the table near my crotch and re-activated the tentacles that were still wrapped around my throbbing monster cock. It was still hard from whatever drug Dr. Hirata had given me. The tentacles began their work of kneading and stroking my penis. I glanced up at the mirror above me. The sight was like something out of some science fiction horror movie; my toned, muscular body drenched in sweat and spit struggling against the grip of a monstrous latex octopus while the tentacles stroked and jerked my hyper-sized cock.

The speed of the tentacles was just enough to bring me to the edge of orgasm without allowing me to actually shoot my load. It was agony! Dr. Hirata touched the switch again and the speed of the tentacles increased. Gobs of cum spurted from my cockhead, and yet I still wasn't shooting a load. Dr. Zahn put her mouth over my cockhead, sucking at the hot salty fluid as though it were a milkshake through some giant, obscene straw. From the way she was moving I could tell that she had one hand shoved down the front of her scrubs. The way she was moaning I'm sure that she was flicking her clit.

I felt some of my strength returning. I tried moving my pelvis to get my cockhead away from her ravenous mouth, but it was no use. I tried to summon the power to keep myself from shooting a load. I could hear her spitting and choking as she tried to drink the cum spewing forth. She turned to look at me; my cum dribbling down her chin, her face twisted in rage and lust.

12