CFNM Randy Summers Naked Male Sushi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking little bastard, you're trying not to cum! You'll be sorry for that. I want your load! I know how to fix you!"

She came toward me and reached in one of her pockets. She produced a small, cloth covered capsule. It had to be medical grade amyl nitrate, poppers! With a hit of that there was no way I could keep myself from popping my load. She waved it under my nose.

"I know what this does to you. I've seen how horned up poppers make you. I've seen the tapes of your sessions. Seen how the women used you for their pleasure, made you get your rocks off. Well this time your face, your body, your cum...they're for ME...FOR ME!"

Dr. Zahn broke the capsule under my nose. I felt the rush go through my entire body. She quickly adjusted the button controlling the milking tentacles to full speed. I couldn't hold back any longer. A massive rope of hot jizz rocketed forth from my cock, drenching my entire torso. Dr. Zahn placed her mouth over the throbbing head to drink from it. I felt another spasm of cum. It spurted out with such force that it knocked her head away from my penis for a moment. I felt another spurt, then another. It seemed as if I would keep cumming forever.

I must have blacked out again. When I came to, Dr. Zahn was standing near my head. Her face had returned to the cool, no-nonsense look to which I was accustomed. The front of her scrubs was drenched in my cum.

"It's time for you to go home now, Mr. Summers. You have more than served your purpose today."

I was still having trouble speaking.

"Lemm goh...crzz...beech."

"Now, now there is no need for name calling. You will be returned to your dorm. You seem a bit overwrought and need to relax."

She jabbed my arm with a hypodermic. I was asleep in seconds. I must have come to for a moment. I was looking up at the mirror. The octopus tentacles were gone and I was dressed in what was left of the shredded jumpsuit and the matching shoes. My Frankenpenis was still hard and drooling cum. The colors in the aquarium were so pretty. I remember thinking that it seemed silly to dress me when the jumpsuit was so torn up it barely covered anything, but the shoes seemed a thoughtful gesture. Then I blacked out again.

I don't know how long I was unconscious. As I felt myself coming out of my drug induced sleep I realized that I was lying by the back door of my dorm. My mind was trying to focus. Where were my keys, my phone and things? How would I get inside? What if someone saw me like this? The jumpsuit was so torn up that I might as well have been completely naked. Would the campus police come and arrest me for indecent exposure of my Frankenpenis? The sight of my medically enhanced genitals was about as indecent as it gets. I tried to stand up but could barely raise my head. My body was still caked with remnants of sushi, sweat and cum.

I was about to try knocking on the bottom of the door when it suddenly opened. I heard Officer Jane's voice.

"Well, well Mr. Summers. From the look of things the doctors and the entire party had quite a time with you."

My mouth was still mush and I could only mumble.

"Hep...meh...hep."

"Help you? I'll help myself!"

Officer Jane grabbed me under my arms and pulled me inside. I kept trying to call for help. I don't know why. The dorm was still deserted. She dragged me down the hall to one of the communal shower rooms. The tile floor felt icy cold next to my skin.

"Gawd, look at the size of that thing they gave you. Your cock and balls are freakishly big. No wonder there's been so much buzz. You have no idea the sensation this has caused. Everybody's talking about you but I didn't believe it."

She started kneading my massive balls and stroking my hyper-cock with her hands. Pre-cum was leaking from the piss slit and she used it to lube the shaft.

"They're saying that this can give a woman multiple orgasms just by putting it inside her. She wouldn't even have to move. Damn...I want to find out for myself."

Her eyes had that same look of lust and rage that I had seen earlier on Dr. Zahn. I tried to crawl away. Her voice was a harsh croak. As she spoke she tore at the jumpsuit, ripping it completely from my body. Her size and strength were such that I couldn't have gotten away even if I wasn't still feeling drugged.

"You're not going anywhere until you fuck me with that meat stick! I've watched you parading in and out of the dorm, showing off that perfect body of yours. I've seen the videos of your sessions; do you know how many times I fingered myself imagining you upstairs naked in your bed?"

She removed her uniform slacks and tore off her panties. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, glistening with her juices. She straddled my super boner, rubbing the shiny head along her wet slit. Slowly she forced the massive head inside her mound. She almost screamed.

"Gawd...it's SO BIG! Fuck! It hurts! I want it! I want ALL...OF...IT!"

I felt the muscles of her pussy squeezing and releasing as she forced herself down the entire shaft of the super cock the mad scientist doctor had created. My cock was buried in her pussy to the hilt and I felt her juices running down my swollen balls. Some feeling had returned to my cock shaft. I could feel her heat and her wetness. She was a large woman and my Frankenpenis filled her pussy completely.

"Unnnh...unnnh. Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

She squirmed and moaned as if in real pain; as though she felt impaled, but she continued.

"They were right...you don't have to move. Your cock is throbbing against my clit! Fuck...I'm cumming again!"

Now she was grunting like some barnyard animal. She wasn't even aware of me anymore. I was nothing but a living dildo; a freakishly large living dildo. My balls were churning again as I felt the sensation of an orgasm building inside me. Officer Jane seemed almost delirious.

"I'm so full of cock! Make me cum more! Make me cum forever!"

I heard the phone at her desk ringing somewhat insistently. She ignored it.

"No...I won't stop. They can't make me stop! Cum for me Randy! Fill me with your cum!"

I thought she was going to faint right on top of me when my Frankenpenis unleashed what felt like a massive load. My entire body jerked and twitched. I stared at the red, swollen pussy lips wrapped around my penis. What looked like a river of my cum was leaking out of her vagina and onto my groin."

"Cum in me again you little bastard, I want more...MORE! What? No...NO...leave me alone!"

As I felt myself passing out I was aware of other people in the shower room and Officer Jane being forcibly lifted off of me.

I awoke in my dorm room. I had what felt like a piss hardon. I had been neatly tucked into my bed. As I rubbed my eyes and face I noticed a bit of beard stubble. How long had I been sleeping? I threw off the sheet covering me. My body seemed clean. There was no sign of sushi, dirt, cum or pussy juice. More reassuring was the fact that although I needed to piss urgently, my cock and balls seemed to be their normal but still impressive size. I stumbled to the bathroom and managed to take a leak. As my need to piss subsided so did my hardon. I examined myself in the mirror. There were no bruises or signs of any chafing from being in bondage. Except for my face needing a shave, everything looked and felt absolutely and disturbingly normal.

Just then I heard my FD Corp. burner phone ringing. My phone, keys I.D. and stuff were all on my desk. I answered the phone. It was Ms. Stone.

"Hello Randy. I thought I'd let you know that I was back from my vacation. I just wanted to check in with you to make sure you were OK in my absence."

I figured it was best to say as little as possible given what I had gotten myself in to.

"Umm...I'm doing just fine. I'm glad you're back. Did you have a nice time?"

"Oh yes. It was most enjoyable and...informative. I wanted to bring you up to speed on a few matters. As your graduation is only a few months off you will be receiving a packet of job opportunities. You might want to start lining up some interviews for yourself. Oh...and just a mention that some of the jobs are with FD Corp affiliations...but I included several that are not. Your grades and experience should be able to land you any I.T. position you find suitable. You should be very pleased with yourself."

"Thank you. I've been working very hard."

"Yes...I know. You don't need to tell me...anything. Oh, I wanted to mention that Dr. Zahn has been reassigned. She will be working on a very exciting experimental medical procedure for FD Corp. with a doctor somewhere in a remote part of Japan. I will assign you a new doctor. I'll talk to you more about your future plans soon."

So Zahn and Hirata were both gone. That was an interesting turn of events. Now that I was fully awake I had a score to settle with Officer Jane. She forced herself upon me and I wasn't going to let it slide. I pulled on some sweatpants and sneakers and headed downstairs to the dorm security office. I stormed in expecting to find Officer Jane but she wasn't there. Instead there was a somewhat small, middle aged man in a security uniform watching football on the portable TV.

"Hey there, you must be Mr. Summers. I'm Marty. Must be nice having the place all to yourself for a bit. Oh well, the other students will be back soon. I understand that you have keys to come and go as you please. In the meantime don't throw any wild parties or cause me any trouble and we'll get along just fine."

He held out his hand to shake.

"I'm a bit confused. Where is Officer Jane?"

"All I know is that the guard who had this assignment before is no longer with the University. Don't know any details. Good meeting you...now let me get back to my game."

I went back to my room. I wanted to shave my face. Even though she hadn't said much Ms. Stone seemed to know everything that had happened. I wondered if Drs. Zahn and Hirata and Officer Jane were being punished or rewarded. I decided I wasn't going to press her for answers. With so few months left until graduation I didn't want to screw up the good thing I had going. So I had been abused a bit. I had a new car, a sizable investment/retirement portfolio and my body had never looked or felt better...or hotter.

Ms. Stone hinted that I had my pick of jobs, in or out of FD Corp. As I shaved I wondered what it would be like to get a normal job; go to a normal office that wasn't dominated by women, or maybe even work remotely from home. Maybe I'd finally have the time and inclination to date again and have a girlfriend who wasn't going to release her frustrations pulling depraved power trips on me.

Then I wondered what it would be like getting a job with some FD Corp. affiliate. Did everyone associated with FD Corp. know who I was? Had everyone I might work for seen the videos of my sessions? I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn I was hot. There isn't an employer, male of female, who wouldn't want to see me naked. Would I have to do any actual work or could I collect a paycheck just for being displayed and used sexually? Maybe I could use my CFNM and Femdom experiences as a lucrative sideline while having a normal day job. It would be like having a secret identity. I felt blood stirring in my groin.

I shucked off my sweatpants and stared at my cock as it lengthened and thickened. I was almost sorry to see that my sex equipment had returned to its normally impressive size. I thought back to the sensation of being bound by tentacles and used as a serving platter for sushi. I remembered mouths and tongues lapping at my cum-drenched body. I squirted some shaving cream into my palm and absentmindedly stroked myself as I continued shaving my face.

12