CFNM Randy Summers Naked Male Sushi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please see if you are able to fellate yourself."

"What did you just say?!"

"Please see if you can suck your own penis. It's on the form. Some women find watching a man self-fellate to be very arousing. It is an interesting and unusual visual."

"There's no way I'm sucking my own..."

"We have your full agreement on video. I can have you restrained and put your head in position myself. I would enjoy that very much."

NO...no...I'll...do it."

I stretched my neck and pointed my head down. Shockingly I didn't have far to go. I easily licked my slit, tasting the salty pre-cum. I hoped that would satisfy her. No such luck. Dr. Zahn came forward and took hold of my cock."

"I said...SUCK...IT!"

I thrust my mouth over the gigantic mushroom head, almost gagging. I moved my head slowly up and down as more pre-cum flowed out of my mouth and down my cock shaft; drenching Dr. Zhan's hands. I managed to mumble with my mouth full.

"Oh gawd...this is so sick! Please let me stop!"

She whispered in my ear.

"Don't tell me that a hot young stud like you never fantasized about being able to suck your own cock. Isn't it every man's fantasy to have a dick that big? I just had an orgasm. Watching you suck yourself off was insanely hot! Even my slacks are wet!"

As she said that I felt a strong surge in my cock as a huge wad of cum exploded into my mouth, almost choking me. I quickly moved my head as more hot jets of cum spewed forth splattering all over my face. I sat there in shock. Dr. Zahn made more notes. After a few minutes she went to a small metal cabinet and tossed me a warm damp towel.

"Clean yourself up. If you have any adverse reactions, call the clinic. But everything seems to be functioning normally, exactly as Dr. Hirata predicted."

Functioning normally my ass! I not only felt like a depraved freak but I looked like one too. I struggled into the shorts. The result was obscene. It looked as though I had shoved both fists into the crotch of the shorts. I walked out of the clinic mad as hell. Only then did I remember that in my haste earlier in the day I had left the dorm without my wallet and keys. In panic for fear of being arrested for indecency, I ran all the way back to the dorm. At least I ran as well as I could while my hands tried to cover my crotch which felt like it weighed a ton. Luckily it must have been very late. I had no idea how long the procedure had taken. The streets were pretty deserted and the clinic was not far from the dorm.

I managed to get to the back door without being seen, but I had no keys. I was going to have to ring the buzzer for Officer Jane. I hesitated, trying to think if there was anything else I could do or somewhere else I could go when I felt another one of those spontaneous erections that Dr. Hirata had mentioned. My hyper-cock had swelled and lengthened until the huge head poked out the right leg of the bicycle shorts. Worse than that, pre-cum was dribbling down my thigh. Just as I reached for the buzzer, Officer Jane appeared at the door.

"Well, well, well; what do we have here?"

Just as she looked down at my crotch, a huge spurt of cum drenched my right shoe. I quickly tried to cover my crotch with my hands but it was a useless gesture.

"I was told you were at the clinic. I see you had a VERY busy day."

"Yes...well...I'm sorry to disturb you Officer Jane, but I locked myself out..."

"Not a problem. That's why I'm here. But since you didn't let yourself in with your key it will be necessary for me to search you."

"But...you can see I'm only wearing bicycle shorts. I couldn't be concealing any contraband."

"I'm not so sure about that. Up against the well, spread your arms and legs."

She kicked my legs further apart. She ran her hands roughly up and down my arms paying particular attention to my biceps and triceps. Then she reached around and squeezed my pecs and kneaded my abs. She slapped and cupped my ass cheeks. She reached down and pinched my calves and punched my thighs. Officer Jane pressed her body tightly against mine as she reached around the front of my bicycle shorts and grabbed a firm hold of my monstrous hard-on."

"I don't know Mr. Summers. It feels like you're packing some kind of weapon there."

"They did something to me at the clinic...you said you knew..."

"Be quiet Mr. Summers."

She was breathing heavily as she attempted to milk my cock through the thin spandex. I could feel splatters of pre-cum and cum running down my thigh.

"Turn around slowly. Put your hands on your head. Keep your legs spread! Very nice, you could do some serious work on a gal's pussy with that without even moving."

She took her Billy-club out of her belt. She ran the tip up and down my cock, hitting and smacking the shaft as she went. She swatted the head of my cock which was still poking out the bottom of the shorts. She knelt down in front of me.

"Hmm, I don't believe that monster is real. I think you're carrying some kind of concealed weapon. If it's not a weapon and I make you drop trou maybe I can arrest you for indecent exposure. Either way I want to see for myself."

She grabbed the waistband of the bicycle shorts and yanked down. The enhanced appendage sprung up and smacked her hard in the nose. She was visibly stunned. I stifled a laugh. I hoped it hurt. She didn't like that and struck my raging hard-on with her club. I barely felt it. My ball sack was pulled up tight and the cock was pointed out from my body at a slightly upward angle. Liquid was drooling from the tip like a slow faucet. Officer Jane stared at it in amazement. She took both hands (she could have used three hands) and began pulling and stroking my cock, using the liquid streaming out as a lubricant. I was appalled and yet my enormous cock felt so powerful I could have fucked the entire cheerleading squad. I hadn't had one-on-one sex in such a long time that I was totally horned up in spite of myself.

"Yeah baby, show mama that freakazoid cock!"

She stroked my cock for what seemed like an eternity. The pre-cum spewing out kept the entire shaft slick and slippery. As her strokes became more frenzied I felt my super-size balls churning. A super-soaker of cum blew out of my cock with such force it nearly knocked me backwards. It landed right on the breast area of her uniform shirt. She was not pleased and smacked my balls with her hand just enough to ride the line between pleasure and pain. I stood there with the bicycle shorts around my ankles and my still rock hard freaky cock bobbing and dripping.

"That explains the delivery made to your room."

She grabbed my ankles one at a time and yanked the shorts off of me. She wiped her shirt with them and then threw the dirty cum-soaked shorts in my face.

"How dare you make a mess on my uniform! Get out of here you dirty boy; go to your room!"

I ran to the stairs and to my room. The door was open. A large package had been put on my bed. Inside was a pair of very large, loose sweatpants and an oversize t-shirt. There was also a pack of adult incontinence pants. A note included in the box told me that adult diapers would help prevent me from soaking the bed with cum. I had a very fitful night without much sleep. I could feel spontaneous erections and ejaculations through the night. I had nightmares about the two Doctors performing all manner of depraved sexual experiments on me.

When the time came in the morning to meet my ride for my fitting I didn't even bother to shower. I was still pissed. If they want me clean they can do it themselves. I dressed in the oversize clothes and went outside to wait. This time I remembered my keys and things. A small car, I guess you could call it a car; it looked like one of those pizza delivery robo-pods, pulled up. A door slid open and a mechanical voice spoke.

"Please enter the vehicle Mr. Summers. You will be taken for your fitting."

I got in. There were no windows.

"Um...could someone tell me where I'm going?"

The mechanical voice answered.

"You are being taken for your fitting. Please relax. Music will be played for your enjoyment during the ride."

I wondered if I was going to be subjected to more perverted women getting their jollies taking my measurements. I couldn't tell how much time passed before we arrived at the destination. The door slid open and the voice instructed me to walk into the building. The place was very innocuous. Not like an office building but more like a warehouse. I went through the door. Another voice instructed me to walk to the far part of the room.

"Please come in Mr. Summers. Thank you for being prompt. At the far side of the room you will find a chair and table."

I did as instructed and indeed there was a rather attractive clear acrylic table and chair there.

"You may disrobe and put your all clothing on the chair. On the table you will find a jump suit. Please put it on."

There was no one else around as far as I could tell. I was glad to not be subjected to any ogling females. I wriggled into the jumpsuit. It was like a second skin. It seemed to be sewn with a grid pattern of sparkling metallic threads. There was no way my Frankenjunk was going to fit.

"It will not be necessary to place your genitals inside the jumpsuit. The area below the zipper will allow your genitals to remain exposed. You will notice a large X on the floor. When you are dressed please stand there. You will find safety goggles on a hook. It is crucial that you wear them. You will be measured by lasers."

I found the spot on the floor and put on the goggles. I felt stupid standing there with my massive cock and balls sticking out.

"Please stand with your feet and legs wide apart and your arms just slightly out at your sides. Please remain very still until told to move."

What happened next was like a laser light show. I saw lasers running up and down all around my body.

"You may experience a slight tingling sensation. Please remain absolutely still."

The sensation was more like being caressed; as though hundreds of fingers were gently tracing over my body. It actually felt good. I closed my eyes.

"Next we will be measuring your genitals. It is imperative that you remain completely still."

It felt as though the lasers were stroking my cock and balls. My cock hardened and swelled, reaching it's full monstrous size in moments. The machine was giving me what felt like the best blowjob I'd ever had. Just as I felt as though I would shoot my wad, the lasers lessened the intensity. The intensity of the lasers slowly increased again and as I came close to orgasm backed off. This happened several times. The damn laser machine was edging me; bringing me to the point of climax but not letting me cum!

"Hey...what the fuck is this tease and denial shit?"

"Please remain still."

I tried my best to remain still. My breathing became more rapid and I was starting to sweat. The lasers were having sex with me. I was sure I was going to blow my load. I spoke up.

"Um...I think your lasers are going to make me cum and..."

"Please remain still."

Just as I was sure I was about to blow...everything stopped.

"Thank you for your co-operation Mr. Summers. You may get dressed and leave."

I got dressed and got back into the robo-pod. The mechanical voice spoke.

"Thank you for your co-operation Mr. Summers. You will now be returned to your dormitory. Music will be played for your enjoyment."

My enjoyment?, I was still pissed off at the damn laser measuring machine playing with my cock but not letting me cum I pulled down the oversize sweatpants and decided to see if I could finish myself off. Hell, there were no windows. No one could see what I was doing. I looked down At the Frankenpenis and balls that Dr. Hirata had created. Fuck...I was HUGE! I'd never seen a cock and balls this big, not even in x-rated cartoon drawings. I found myself kneading and stroking this monster cock. Sure enough it sprang to full rock-hard condition. It was at least three hands-full if not more. As I stroked myself it seemed as though more sensation was returning to my genitals. Touching this freakishly large cock was really turning me on! Pre-cum was spewing from my piss slit and I used it to lube up the shaft as I jacked myself off.

I was always considered pretty well endowed but this was something out of science fiction. I could probably charge women and even some men a fortune just to look at it let alone get fucked with it! I wonder how much money people would pay to watch me jack off. I needed both hands and could have used three to work my cock shaft and my whole crotch was drenched with pre-cum. I was having a hell of a good time with myself. Maybe Dr. Hirata could make this permanent. Even my butt hole was twitching. Just as I wondered what it would feel like to push this monster into a nice, wet pussy the robo-pod stopped and the door popped open. We had reached my dorm.

I pulled my sweatpants back on and headed on in to the dorm through the front door. I pulled off my t-shirt. The Frankenpenis was making a huge tent in the oversized sweatpants. I thought I'd stroll by Officer Jane's office and give her a cheap thrill. Maybe she'd try to frisk me again. I was really horned up and today I wouldn't mind getting a hand job from her. I walked very slowly in front of her door. Damn! She wasn't there! The one time I feel like putting up with her leering at me she isn't there.

Just as I walked in the door to my dorm room my burner phone rang. It was Dr. Hirata.

"Ah, Mr. Summers how good that you have returned, I understand that your measuring session went most well."

"Um...I guess so. If you're happy, I'm happy."

"How is my most beautiful creation between your legs?"

"You know it's monstrously huge and rock hard much of the time."

"That is most gratifying. Is there any pain or discomfort?"

"No. And I feel more sensation now when I touch it."

"Does touching it give you pleasure?"

"I feel like I could cum if I worked it long enough."

"I am most happy. I hoped that pleasurable sensations would return. Are you having spontaneous ejaculations as often?"

No...I am still leaking a lot of pre-cum but not shooting a load automatically any more."

"This is all excellent. You will be in perfect condition for the party."

"I'm sure everyone will be impressed with...um...your work."

"The day after tomorrow a robo-pod will pick you up at 6pm exactly. Please be sure to be ready. The clothing you are to wear to the party will be delivered to you later today. Shave your face, but you need not shower. We will attend to your bathing here."

"Hey, what do you mean I'll bathe there...?"

She had hung up. Sure enough, in moments there was a knock at my door. There was no one there, but a package had been left on the floor. I opened the box and pulled out what looked like a full-body zippered jumpsuit. It was similar to the one I had worn during my measurement appointment. This one was a shade of blue that perfectly matched my eyes. There was a pair of blue evening slippers to match. The jumpsuit shimmered as though it were metallic, almost like fish scales. The fabric was translucent almost to the point of being sheer, but not quite. It had the kind of zipper that could zip from the neck down or from the crotch up, or both. The odd thing was that a second zipper ran down, or should I say up the thigh from the right knee to the crotch.

There was a note in the box that read; "You will please to wear this to enjoy cocktails. For dinner you will be attired...differently of course. You will please to 'dress right' with your genitals."

I used the next day to research 'nantaimori' which is what Dr. Hirata had mentioned to me before. I understood what she meant by me being the centerpiece at the party. I was going to lie down on a table, naked, with sushi arranged on my bare body. The thought of a party full of women eating food off of me sounded pretty hot. I could get into just lying there being 'worshipped' as Dr. Hirata had put it. I could probably even take a nap. This sounded like a breeze. I was starting to feel as though showing off my Frankenpenis was going to be crazy hot! I started stroking my cock at the thought.

The day of the party I put on the jumpsuit. It fit like a second skin and molded perfectly to every muscle. I looked at myself in the mirror on the bathroom door. My body looked incredible, like some comic book superhero. My chest, abs, arms, legs and butt were perfectly emphasized. As I moved around in the light the fabric seemed to vanish, leaving me looking almost nude in places. I couldn't help admiring myself. In fact, the vision in the mirror was turning me on! I felt my balls swelling and my cock lengthening and stiffening. The only jarring vision was down my right thigh. I had placed my Franken-genitals along my right thigh as instructed. The effect was terrifyingly obscene. The fabric molded around my medically enhanced manhood in such a way that, in certain light, that area looked completely nude! I was so fascinated by the sight that I couldn't resist fondling myself. I was sure the zipper had been placed there for easy access. One quick zip and my genitals would be completely free.

The robo-pod picked me up right on time. The piped in music sounded Japanese, probably to get me in the mood. I couldn't tell how long the trip was but I felt a lot of twists and turns. The pod opened and I got out. I seemed to be on a large estate. I couldn't tell if it was Bel-Air, Beverly Hills or the Hollywood Hills but the overall feeling was remote and VERY private. There was a large Tudor-style house on the grounds and a huge white tent on the lawn, the kind used for wedding receptions. I heard the sounds of talking and laughter from inside the tent, and what sounded like Japanese music. I heard Dr. Hirata's voice call me.

"Ah, Mr. Summers you are right on time. You look most splendid."

She was wearing what looked like a tightly tailored lab coat unbuttoned far enough to show some spectacular cleavage.

"Dr. Hirata, usually I like showing off for crowds, but this outfit makes me feel kind of...dirty. My junk is so freakishly large I'm embarrassed."

Dr. Hirata began touching her breasts. I knew that she was aroused by the sight of me. Her nipples were probably leaking their milk. The thought of the fluid dribbling from the teats of her massive breasts had me so horned up. I could feel the blood flowing into my perversely large genitals causing my penis to lengthen and harden down the thigh of the jumpsuit.

"I remind you, Mr. Summers that tonight is not about your pleasure. I believe that you are enjoying your god-like cock too much. That is no matter. And now I must give you a booster shot. You will please unzip the bottom of the jumpsuit and expose your genitals to me."

"Booster shot! Booster shot for what?"

"So that later you will be able to ejaculate large quantities of fluid without excessive effort or stimulation. It will also keep you most impressively hard and feeling most relaxed and sensual for the course of the evening. I politely remind you that you agreed to all of this on video."

I nodded my head, knowing that she was right. Even if I genuinely protested it would all look like part of the 'scene'. I unzipped and freed my mad scientist created cock and balls as she approached me with a hypodermic.

"Most excellent, the result is even more magnificent that I had hoped."

She jabbed the needle into one of my huge balls. I felt a hot flash course through my whole body. In a moment my Frankenpenis was rock-hard and throbbing.

"Please put your manhood back in the jumpsuit and come with me."

Getting my super-sized balls and now rock-hard Frankenpenis back in the leg of the jumpsuit was no small effort. I could barely get the zipper closed. I could feel pre-cum starting to dribble from my piss slit.