CFNM Randy Summers Naked Male Sushi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hirata led me inside the tent. There must have been two hundred women there! At a quick glance I could see that the women were of various ages and ethnicities. There were audible gasps as Dr. Hirata and I entered.

"Welcome ladies! You are an elite group of some of the wealthiest, most powerful and most influential women in the world that FD Corp. could gather. You are here to witness the fruits of my years of research and experimentation in enhancing the male anatomy to provide optimum pleasure to women! I present for your enjoyment the man you have all come here to meet, the man so many women of FD Corp. have heard about and seen on video...Randy Summers!"

From somewhere a bright spotlight was shined on me, obscuring my view of the gathering. The reaction from the crowd was a mix of gasps, applause, laughter and even screams. Several women surged forward, reaching out to touch me and grab at my genitals. What the hell was going to happen to me?

Continued in Part 2