CFNM Randy Summers Sorority Captive

Story Info
Λ Δ Μ Sorority Pledge Week is hell for me.
7.2k words
4.45
26.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had been actually very quiet as far as assignments for FD Corp. I had to admit that I was a bit thankful. My assignments were becoming increasingly difficult and disturbing both physically and mentally. I had discussed this with Ms. Stone. It seems the majority of women involved in the 'inappropriate behavior stress relief' program were pleased that although I was co-operative and followed instructions, I was not what they referred to as a submissive.

Apparently a man with bit of resistance and attitude was far more arousing to deal with than a man whose will had been totally broken. I suppose that offered some consolation. FD Corp did not want me to become a spineless, whimpering submissive. I was glad that my masculinity would remain intact. I was, however, a bit disturbed. Face it; some of my assignments were becoming what I would have to describe as perverted. I was engaging in physical and sexual activities that I would never have imagined. What was worse was that I was finding these activities extremely arousing. Sometimes, after getting back to my dorm room I would masturbate while thinking about the session I just had.

On top of that, my normal sex life was suffering. Between my classes, workout and diet regime and FD Corp. assignments, I really had no social life. Sure I had time to grab an occasional burger or pizza with friends, but my dating life was non-existent. I had been subjected to so many kinky sexual situations that I was starting to wonder if I would ever have the desire for one-on-one vanilla sex again.

I tried not to let myself complain. My classes were going well. I was extremely fit and healthy. If I were walking or jogging around campus shirtless, both men and women stopped to give me lustful stares. I had always enjoyed going outdoors wearing as little as possible, but since my assignments with FD Corp. I sometimes wore loose sweats and baggy t-shirts. I was becoming increasingly shy about being skimpily dressed in public, which was not at all like me.

I had no real financial worries, (although I would have liked a bit more spending money). FD Corp had me on a tight enough leash so that I would continue to need to do these assignments and fulfill my contract.

Just as I was wondering what was next in store, my burner cell phone rang. Naturally it was Ms. Stone.

"Hello Randy, I hope you are well?"

"Sure thing Ms. Stone."

"Glad to hear it. The powers that be are extremely pleased with your behavior during your assignments. I'm pleased to say that I have been able to recruit some other young men in other cities. Your actions have caused a lot of financial contributions."

"That's good I guess?"

"Yes, it's very good. I called because I would like to ask a favor of you. This is not an official FD Corp. assignment, although it is the same kind of thing you have been doing. And it will be organized and observed by FD Corp. for your safety. However, you may refuse if you so desire."

"Well, now I'm intrigued." I felt my cock beginning to stir. "What's the scene?"

"My old sorority wants to do a very special 'prank' for rush week."

"A scene with sorority chicks, I mean girls?" I felt the flow of blood as my cock began to lengthen and stiffen.

"Yes. The sorority is Lambda Delta Mu. They want to stage a kidnapping of a male student, take him to the sorority house to dominate and humiliate him a bit."

I was picturing a room full of nubile co-eds in cheerleader uniforms having their way with me. My cock was enjoying the idea and had reached full hardness.

"It actually sounds interesting." Unconsciously, I began stroking my cock.

"This would mean a great deal to me personally. The house mother is a long time friend. Also I have a carrot to dangle in front of you to entice you to do the scene."

"And what would that be?" If this involved more spending money I was definitely interested.

"If you take and complete this scene, FD Corp will start and begin funding an IRA for you. It will be in your name, not associated with FD Corp, so that you will always have it whether you eventually take a job with FD Corp or not. You can make contributions no matter what company you decide to work for. Of course, as long as you are under contract, FD Corp. will make regular contributions. This is in addition to your monthly stipend."

It figures that I wasn't going to get any more ready cash.

"I suppose it's never too early to think about retirement funds. So what do I have to do?"

"I'm going to arrange for the house mother to meet with you and explain what they want to do. Her name is Victoria. Can you meet her on the quad in about an hour? She knows what you look like."

"Sounds like a plan."

I lay down on my bunk. As I imagined hot sorority chicks fondling me I felt my cock hardening in my sweatpants. I reached in and began beating off. I pulled off my t-shirt so that my free hand could trace the 'cum gutters' of my abs and tweak my nipples. I was getting very turned on. I almost forgot that I had a meeting to attend.

I got up, and remembering that I was probably supposed to be on display, dressed in some very loose and unlined running shorts and my running shoes. I decided to 'freeball' and not wear underwear. I also decided to go shirtless. I was a bit relieved to find that I wanted to make myself look sexually desirable and available. I could hardly wait to get at those hot sorority chicks.

I jogged over to the quad and looked around for someone who looked like a house mother. It was a warm day, and I was covered with a sheen of sweat. I spotted a table with a sun umbrella and sat down. I figured that Ms. Stone had described me, or that this house mother was among the women who had seen the videos of my exploits. I was looking absent mindedly around when I heard a voice.

"Randy, Randy Summers?"

I looked up to see a woman towering over me. I got up from my seat to shake hands. She was at least a foot taller than me, if not more. She was built like a female bodybuilder or wrestler, but not at all butch looking. She was very feminine with loose blonde hair and beautiful grey eyes. She was wearing a yellow silk blouse and a full green and yellow plaid skirt, dark hose and yellow spike heels.

I don't like to sound misogynist, but her tits were spectacular. They were full, round and firm, like bowls. She was displaying delicious looking cleavage and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I felt blood rushing to my groin. I hoped that she had been among those women that the FD Corp had shown videos of my assignments. If I were going to be the captive of a sorority of amazons, bring it on!

"Hi Randy, I'm Victoria. I believe Ms. Stone mentioned that I wanted to talk to you?"

I shook hands and we both sat down. I was beginning to pitch a tent in my shorts. I don't think I ever popped a woody so fast in my life. She was spectacular. I bet she could have crushed my skull between her breasts. What a way to go!

"Um, hello, I'm glad to meet you. So Ms. Stone mentioned that your sorority wants me to help with some kind of ceremony?"

"Yes, in a way. I've come here to tell you what we have in mind and to see if you would be willing to participate. Now that I see you in person, I'm really hoping that you will."

She pulled her chair next to mine so that her leg was touching mine. Her perfume was heavy and rather intoxicating.

"I am kind of intrigued to find out what you want me to do."

"First let me say that I am not a member of the faculty here or even the house mother for this chapter. I have been brought in to organize this ceremony and am not associated with this university."

Her hand drifted to my thigh. I found myself staring at her cleavage. I wanted to dive my tongue between her magnificent breasts. I was feeling incredibly horny. I had never seen such a large and seemingly strong woman. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman so much bigger and stronger than myself. Could I satisfy such a woman? The thought had my cock throbbing.

"The sorority is a small, select one and not well known. The letters are Lambda Delta Mu. Only a very few people know that this stands for 'Ladies Dominate Men'. Our sisters reject the idea of male supremacy and believe that women are the equals of men in every way and in some ways their superior. Now don't think that we are man-haters, in fact, quite the opposite. We like men and feel that they exist for our pleasure. Personally I love to look at beautiful men, to touch them, tease them, and sometimes overpower them."

Her hand found its way under my shorts to my cock, which was now rock hard and standing straight up. Victoria smiled and wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft.

"I see that the name 'Randy' suits you. Your hard-on has distracted me. Where was I? Oh yes. We feel that on occasion males must be taught humility in order to be on a more equal footing with females. This ceremony involves bondage and humiliation. It's more theatrical than actual. You are so good at role playing that we hoped that knowing the point of the ceremony is for you to feel humiliated you will be able to react accordingly without being truly traumatized."

It was a warm day and beads of sweat had formed on her breasts and were trickling down in to her cleavage. Her hand was still under my shorts and she was slowly and deliberately stroking my cock. People were passing by on the quad. I don't think any of them could see what was happening under the table. As I mentioned earlier, I hadn't had actual sex in quite a while and here I was getting a hand-job in public from a gorgeous Amazon.

"Am I making you nervous? This is deliciously inappropriate. I'm not squeezing too hard am I? I sometimes don't know my own strength and I like a man that can take a bit of rough play."

"Uh no, I'm OK." Her grip felt as though she could easily tear my cock off or break it in half, but I didn't want her to stop.

"You are more than OK! Your equipment feels as nice as it looks in the videos I've been allowed to view. Anyway, I want to tell you what I have in mind."

Pre-cum had started leaking from my piss slit and Victoria was using it to lube my cock as she continued stroking with a very firm grip.

"Ideally I would like for you to be walking around campus and be 'kidnapped' by some of the sorority sisters. You will be given a very mild sedative to relax you, but you will be fully aware of what is happening. You will be taken to the sorority house and stripped of your clothing. You will be restrained and your body hair will be shaved."

"Oh I don't know, that sounds pretty kink..." She began pumping my cock a bit faster and harder. I was really sweating and my breathing was coming rapidly.

"Don't worry. We won't shave your head. Your hair is much too attractive. We have special cordless safety razors so that you can't be cut or nicked. Each of the girls will take turns shaving various parts of you. I think you would look delicious with your body hair trimmed. You have just enough hair on your body that shaving you would still make a noticeable difference. It shouldn't be any effort to shave you and the look should be very dramatic."

She leaned in close, pressing her breasts against me and whispered.

"Have you ever had a woman shave you? I find it very erotic. I shave my husband. I like to keep his entire body baby smooth from head to toe. He finds the act of my shaving him very arousing. Afterwards we have ridiculously hot sex."

The pre-cum was gushing out of my piss slit and running down my cock shaft and balls so that my crotch was drenched. She released her grip on my cock, took my hand and placed it up under her skirt to feel her moist panties. All I could do was shake my head 'no' in answer to her question. I couldn't believe this was happening, right here in public on the quad. The experience was crazy hot! She continued whispering.

"After you are shaved, you will be coated with theatrical body make-up. The girls will write some words or phrases on your body with washable bath crayons. You will then be led outside across campus and back to your dorm."

She again reached under my shorts and resumed stroking my still rock-hard and throbbing cock, stopping occasionally to tug at my pubic bush. I was breathing hard and I was drenched with sweat.

"I've seen pictures of your equipment. It would look even larger without pubic hair. I would be in charge of that area myself, if you like."

I nodded. I was so turned on at this point that I would have stripped naked for her right on the quad.

"I brought one of the razors so that you could see what you're getting in to".

With her free hand, she produced the razor from her purse. I had seen things like this on TV. They were designed for women so as to be gentle. This kind was portable and battery operated and didn't require water or shaving cream.

"I wanted to show you how these work so you would feel more comfortable. I'd ask you to stand up but I don't think that's a good idea right now".

I looked down at my crotch. My dick was at full attention and a huge wet spot had formed on my running shorts.

"I have a thought, Randy".

Once again Victoria released her grip on my cock. She pulled one leg of my shorts far up my thigh. I could see that her nipples were hard and straining against her blouse. I was mesmerized. She switched the razor on and gently stroked it along my upper thigh. The experience of being in public, Victoria stroking my cock, her talking dirty to me and her size and strength was insanely erotic. I fantasized what it would be like to be naked in front of her while she shaved my entire body. The vibration of the razor caused me to blow my wad before I realized what was happening.

"Oh...oh shit!" I blurted out.

"Oh dear, I hadn't expected quite that reaction. What a waste of man juice. Personally I like to drink it."

"I...I'm sorry...I...usually last a lot longer. Honest."

"No need to apologize. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Here is my number. I hope that you will give it some thought. If today was any indication you will be 'up' for the task."

"Um...yes...I...uh...will do that".

"Hmm, you can't get up and go back to the dorm with that huge cum stain on your shorts, although I imagine some of the co-eds would find it entertaining. Let me try something."

She produced a large bottle of water from her purse. She opened it and proceeded to slowly pour it all over my running shorts. She poured the remainder over my head and down my torso just for good measure.

"There. Now you just look wet instead of cum stained."

With that she walked away. I stood up and jogged back to my dorm room. Luckily my cock had deflated back to normal. I stripped off my shoes and wet shorts and sat on the bed. I looked down at my thigh. There was a large, smooth patch where my fine golden hair had been removed allowing my tan skin to show through. I went to the bathroom to look in the full length mirror. What would my body look like all smooth and hairless? Was I really going to let a group of girls do that to me? My stiffening cock told me that I would go through with this Sorority ceremony. As this wasn't an actual FD Corp. assignment, I wondered if the possibility of having actual sex with Victoria existed.

The next day I called Victoria and told her that I was willing to go through with the ceremony.

"Oh Randy, that's splendid! The girls will be so excited!"

"I just want you to know that although I've been doing some pretty extreme things for FD Corp. lately, I've never done anything like this. I hope I don't freak out. I mean, I like you... a lot...and I'd like to do this for you."

"You are luscious. I've read your profile and I know that you can handle this. And I will be there in charge of everything. I can tell you that my pussy likes you too...a lot. Touching you out on the quad made me very wet."

"I'm sorry that I came so fast. Usually I last a lot longer. I guess being in public, what with you touching me and the razor and all..."

"Don't worry about that. I have something in mind that should prevent you from coming prematurely. I'll be sending you a package with some clothing and instructions. There is no need to contact me before the night of the ceremony. The thought of you doing this has me very worked up. My husband will reap the benefits."

A few days later the package arrived. I was instructed to wear the clothes provided. I was to walk off campus to Sorority Row, which wasn't very far. The route I was to take was through a quieter, less traveled neighborhood. And it would be very early in the morning. It would be a Friday since I had no classes that day. I would be 'kidnapped' and brought to the Sorority house and the ceremony would take place as Victoria described.

I looked through the box. There was a waiver for me to sign stating that I had agreed to be involved in a pledge week prank of my own free will and wasn't really being kidnapped and that no real harm was allowed to come to me. I guess they had to cover their butts with the university as hazing was more and more frowned upon.

There was a small wallet type thing with a note that I could keep my ID and keys there. It had a strap that fit around my ankle. There was a pair of sneakers. They were white with an almost pearly finish. Then I saw the clothes I was to wear. There was a short sleeve t-shirt. It was white and sheer. I don't know how to describe the fabric. It wasn't a mesh or a fishnet but had a number of finger size holes all over. If it had been solid fabric they might have been polka dots. The pants were the same fabric. I figured that I had better try them on.

The shirt fit like a second skin. It was a deep V-neck showing off my pectoral cleavage. The arms were cut high to accentuate my biceps and triceps. The hem of the shirt came to just above my navel so that my ripped abs were revealed. The waistband was cut to just above the root of my cock and showed a bit of ass crack. The pants legs came to just under my calves, accentuating my leg muscles. The crotch was shaped as a pouch, holding my cock and balls and pushing them forward. As the fabric was so very sheer I was relieved that the crotch was lined so that my package couldn't be seen. I'm glad this was to happen so early in the morning. Something bothered me about the fabric. It fit perfectly, molded to my every muscle, but felt almost fragile. I wondered if it would tear if I moved too quickly.

The appointed day came. I was both nervous and excited. I wanted Victoria's hands on me. And I was hoping to get groped by some hot Sorority chicks. I was glad to be feeling manly again and to enjoy looking almost nude out in public. I disliked the way my assignments were sometimes making me feel shy and introverted.

The hour came. As I left the dorm the whole area felt oddly deserted. Well, it was still almost night time. I started off on the required route. The moon was full and very bright. In this white clothing I'm sure I could be seen a mile off.

As I walked along I thought I saw a figure behind some trees. Was this it? A figure in a white robe came forward, holding a lantern. I could see the letters Lambda Delta Mu on the robe. She, (I assumed it was one of the Sorority sisters) pointed the direction for me to proceed. This happened several times; a figure in a robe with a lantern pointing for me to continue. This whole thing was beginning to feel spooky. I heard something behind me. I turned around to see what looked like a van slowly following me. I figured this was it!

The van slowly came along side me, paused and then slowly continued on. Just as I thought that maybe this wasn't it, the van stopped, the doors slid open and several white-robed figures jumped out and grasped my arms. I instinctively struggled to get free. Then a very tall figure emerged from the van and came toward me. I immediately recognized the perfume, it was Victoria. The other figures let go of me, Victoria spun me around, put one arm around my waist and lifted me off the ground. With the other hand she shoved a cloth in front of my mouth and nose. I struggled but found myself becoming drowsy. I blacked out.

12