CFNM Randy Summers Sorority Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to regain my senses I opened my eyes and tried to look around. I found that I couldn't move. I was able to raise my head enough to see that I was lying on what looked like a stone alter. It was narrow enough that my arms were shackled to the sides of this alter, and my legs were spread wide with my knees bent and my ankles also fastened to the alter.

I was still groggy so all I could manage to say was "Hey...wha...whas... goin..."

From behind me I heard female voices chant. "Lambda Delta Mu...Ladies Dominate Men...Lambda Delta Mu...LADIES DOMINATE MEN!"

I heard Victoria's voice.

"Ladies, we have here a prime example of masculine beauty; the face of a movie star, the body of an Olympic athlete and the cock of a god. He is strapped to the alter of submission, helpless and available for our pleasure"

There were hoots and whistles from the group.

"Gaze upon him well, for his beauty is here for your enjoyment and amusement. But like all men he must be taught that his beauty exists for OUR pleasure, not his own!"

There were cheers from the group.

I squirmed to see if I could get loose. I tried to look around the room to see where I was. There was some kind of spotlight on me so that the rest of the room was in semi-darkness. I could only vaguely make out a number of white robed, hooded figures. Victoria continued.

"To teach him this lesson, we must first deprive him of his masculine trappings. He had the audacity to walk around campus in these clothes that made him seem almost nude, brazenly displaying himself to appease his own vanity. WHAT MUST WE DO?"

"STRIP HIM! STRIP HIM!"

With that, one of the hooded figures came forward. I couldn't see her face; so much for my fantasy of hot Sorority chicks. She ran her hands along my torso giving my Pecs a firm squeeze. Then she put her finger in one of the holes in the fabric and ripped the shirt. A wild cheer went up from the group. This continued with each girl in turn sometimes squeezing, sometimes slapping parts of my body and making another tear in my clothing.

I was still fighting the grogginess. This whole scene was insane! I kept looking down at my body as more and more of me was revealed through the torn fabric. I wanted to cry out, but somehow I couldn't even speak. I must be losing my mind, because with each tear made in my clothes I could feel my cock stirring to life. I was being rip-stripped by faceless, hooded female creatures and my cock...loved it!

I raised my head to see that my clothes had been almost entirely ripped away. All that remained was the bulging pouch at my crotch. The tallest hooded figure came forward. It had to be Victoria. She ran her hands all over my body. Then she leaned down and kissed me roughly on the mouth. My cock was throbbing, begging for release from it's confinement in what was left of my pants. Victoria grabbed the pouch, squeezing and kneading my cock through the pouch.

"And now ladies let us reveal the ultimate symbol of masculine oppression!"

With one swift motion she ripped away what little had remained of my pants. I felt my whole body straining against my bonds. I desperately wanted to free myself from that alter and get the hell out of there. I looked down at my cock. It was at full mast and pre-cum was leaking from the slit. The crowd began chanting.

"SEX TOY! SEX TOY!

"Ladies, now he must be made to understand how society and fashion have suppressed and forced women to conform to masculine ideals. WHAT MUST WE DO?'

"SHAVE HIS MAN-FUR! SHAVE HIS MAN-FUR!"

Victoria came near my head and looked down at me. I tried to speak.

"Wha...whas goin on? Whas hapnn?

I didn't get an answer. Victoria covered my mouth and nose with a cloth and I passed out.

When I came to my body felt strange. I felt as though I were hanging in mid air. My head felt funny; there was a slight pulling at my forehead and neck, and there was something in my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw myself. A large mirror had been placed in my view. My arms were stretched over my head and my wrists were fastened to some sort of pipe suspended from the ceiling. As I was able to focus I saw that my head looked bald! But Victoria had promised that they wouldn't shave my head! I looked closer and realized that a bald cap had been placed on my head. I had seen these used in plays. The color was so close to my own skin tone that I looked bald.

The 'something' in my mouth looked like a bit that you would use in a horses mouth. It was white. I looked down at my feet. I was wearing the same pearly white shoes I had been given. My crotch didn't feel right. My cock and balls felt squeezed and confined. I stared at that area in the mirror. I was wearing some kind of thong, but there was no pouch. In fact it looked as though I didn't have a cock. It looked like a woman's camel toe. IT LOOKED LIKE I HADE A PUSSY! I started freaking out, kicking and pulling to see if I could free my wrists. Victoria came into view.

"No need to panic Randy, your equipment is quite intact. This thong just holds your cock and balls in such a way that looks like pussy lips. To understand what women have suffered at the hands of men you must 'walk a mile in her panties', so to speak."

She was tall enough that she could whisper in my ear even though I was suspended in air. As she spoke, she ran her hands up and down my body, lingering on the front of that bizarre thong.

"Seeing you like this has my panties soaked. Several of the girls have asked if they could finger themselves as they watch the ceremony. Isn't that deliciously dirty? You said you wanted to do this. If you changed your mind tell me now, but seeing you this way has made me hot for you. I want to do things to you that Ms. Stone and the Sorority sisters don't need to know about. Do you want to continue?"

I could feel my imprisoned cock trying to harden. I wanted her in the worst way. Through the bit gag I was able to say "Yeth" and nod my head.

"In case you were wondering, while you were unconscious I shaved your balls, ass crack and pubic bush so that we could fit you into this pussification thong. It wouldn't fit if you had a hard-on. I had a wonderful time touching you and shaving you there. It made my clit throb. I would have preferred that you had been awake, to see your reaction but it was easier to shave you without a hard-on."

I whimpered, but I wanted to continue. I wanted Victoria to do unspeakable things to me.

"Ladies, you see before you a prime specimen of the male sex. Note that even with all his hard earned muscles that he is restrained and helpless. For years men have demanded that women shave themselves to fit some archaic male ideal of femininity. So that he understands our plight we must do unto him what has been done to us. We have hidden his sex tool so that he may not strut and display himself. Now we must remove the last vestiges of masculine display. BRING FORTH THE CHALICE!"

Cheers erupted from the hooded figures. One of the figures produced a very large bowl decorated with nude Greek figures.

"One by one you will draw a slip of paper from the chalice which will tell you which area of his body to shave."

One of the girls came forward and drew a slip from the bowl and read aloud.

"Right armpit!"

She came over to my strung up body. She lightly ran her fingernails along my chest and torso. The razor was produced and my right armpit was shaved smooth. Another girl drew 'left front thigh' and did the same as the girl before her. I was becoming frightened, not of this ceremony, but of myself. I was so sexually aroused that I wanted to be naked and hairless and hard in front of these girls. I wanted to fuck each of them while they were wearing their hooded robes, even if I couldn't see their faces. I felt like an animal, a Greek Satyr lusting to be set loose among a group of maidens.

This continued until all of my exposed body had been shaved. Just as I was losing feeling in my arms, the pipe was lowered and my wrists were released from the pipe. My freedom was short-lived as my wrists were than handcuffed behind me. I heard Victoria address the sisters.

"With his man-fur gone and his golden, tanned muscles completely revealed he looks like an Olympian God. This will not serve to teach him humility. There is more we must do."

"PAINT HIM! PAINT HIM!" the crowd shouted.

Victoria approached my first, carrying a small plastic bucket and a natural sea sponge. She whispered to me.

"This is just water-based theatrical body make-up."

She gently applied it to my head, neck and face. When she finished the other girls took turns coating the rest of my body. Victoria addressed the group.

"Behold ladies a male without his arrogant masculinity on display!"

She moved aside so that I could get a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was shocked at what I saw. I was completely white from head to toe including the bit gag, thong and shoes. What with the bald cap on, I indeed looked completely hairless and pale like some sort of freakish albino! The special thong did make it look as though I had a pussy instead of cock and balls. The spectacle was terrifying and yet wildly erotic. I wondered if the girls would come up and stroke my man-pussy. I felt my dick trying to stir within its confines. The make-up felt cool and wet on my skin, almost pleasurable. It also seemed to be drying very quickly.

"Ladies, we have one more task before we finish. He must be made to realize the ways in which men mistreat and demean women. You each have a bath crayon and have been given a word or phrase. You will one by one come and write that word or phrase on Randy's body."

There were wolf whistles and hoots from the group of hooded girls. The first girl came forward. Damn! The hoods obscured their faces and bodies. If any of them were hotties, I wasn't able to tell.

"MEN ARE PIGS!" she called and wrote the word 'pig' on my chest. A second girl came forward.

"MEN ARE DOUCHES! She wrote 'douche' on my right thigh.

This continued for what seemed an eternity with each girl calling out a word and coming up to write it somewhere on my body. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was covered in this graffiti. Finally, Victoria came forth.

"MEN ARE PUSSIES!" She wrote that across my lower abs with an arrow pointing toward my crotch. Victoria produced a large white dog collar and leash and fastened it around my neck. The Sorority sisters lined up two by two with Victoria and myself at the rear and began marching toward the exit. I had to blink to adjust my eyes to the light. It was broad daylight, clear and sunny. We began processing along Sorority row toward the quad and my dorm.

Holy shit! I was still handcuffed, on a leash and being dragged across campus. The area wasn't terribly crowded, but we passed enough students so that there were whistles, catcalls, laughter and name calling. A number of co-eds came up close to take photos with their cell phones. If my manly equipment had been on display I might have found this to be fun and a bit kinky, but wearing this weird pussy-thing made me feel truly humiliated. I wanted to run back to my dorm room and hide. I hoped that with the bald cap and white makeup no one could really recognize me.

The procession reached the dorm. A few of the girls went inside ahead of Victoria and me. Victoria tugged on the leash and pulled me inside. We stopped at the elevator. A hooded Sorority sister was standing there with a sign reading 'Out Of Order'. Victoria pushed the button and dragged me inside the elevator. She pushed the button for my floor. The door opened, but we stayed in the elevator. The door closed and Victoria pulled the stop button and lowered her hood.

"Once we came inside we were no longer under the observation of FD Corp. Even though this wasn't an official assignment for you Ms. Stone did ask that it be monitored for your safety. You look unbelievably hot this way. My pussy is throbbing."

I groaned.

"I want a taste of your meat stick Randy and I intend to take it. If you want me to, say 'yes', if not, say 'no' and you may go to your dorm room."

"Yeth...Yeth!" I nodded.

Victoria grabbed me under my arms and lifted me off the floor of the elevator. She quickly clamped her mouth on my right nipple and began licking and sucking.

"I love man-tits!" She began nibbling and biting. I squirmed to protest as her bits were a bit painful.

"I've seen some of your sessions Randy. I know you like it a little rough."

She started teasing and tormenting my left nipple. Victoria then pinned me against the elevator wall and lifted me even higher. I had to bend my head so as not to hit the ceiling. She began licking the thong. I could feel my cock straining to get hard.

"It does look like you have a pussy! But it's not pussy I want!"

She put me down and tore off the thong. My cock sprang forward, free to lengthen and harden. Victoria knelt down and took my hairless balls into her mouth, squeezing and kneading them with her tongue. In seconds my cock was rock-hard. She released my balls and began licking the area where my pubic bush used to be. The sensation was freakishly hot and had my cock throbbing.

"But I don't kneel to any man!"

Victoria grabbed me and lifted me in her arms as though she were doing bicep curls with a barbell at the gym! My cock was at full mast as she brought it up to meet her mouth. In one movement she deep-throated me! The sensation of her saliva drooling over my hairless crotch and balls was driving me crazy! She pulled her mouth off of my cock.

"Delicious as I knew it would be."

She continued attacking my cock in a frenzy, licking, nibbling and sucking my cock while grunting and spitting. I don't know how she was able to lift me so high and hold me for so long. I could feel the orgasm rising as my balls tightened. Victoria must have felt it as well and she put me down and on my feet. She pushed me against the wall, knelt down and spread my legs, putting one over each of her shoulders and proceeded to lift me again!.

With one swift move she had deep-throated me again! I swear her throat muscles were massaging my cock! Victoria pulled her mouth off of me and then began tonguing my piss slit. It felt as though she were trying to thrust her tongue inside my cock. She started nibbling and scraping my mushroom cock head with her teeth. I didn't know that a woman could be this physically powerful.

"Unfff...Unfff." Was all I managed to say.

She was teasing my cock to that fine line between pleasure and pain. It hurt. I should have tried to make her stop but I couldn't. I've never felt anything so intense. I thought that she might literally eat my cock and I loved it! I was in a daze. I don't know how much time passed. I finally felt the orgasm rising. My whole body shook as three huge spurts of cum shot down her throat. Victoria moaned with delight. I thought that she would release her mouths hold on my cock, but she continued slurping and sucking, trying to drain every last drop. I am very sensitive after cumming so this was actually painful enough that I wanted her to stop. After what seemed like eternity she released my cock from her mouth's grip and put me down.

"I've wanted that since the first time I saw the videos of your sessions. I want more in the future. Ms. Stone said that you could do private gigs as long as they don't interfere with your FD assignments."

She reached down and grasped my shockingly still hard cock.

"If I call you for a private session, would you be willing?"

I was too tired to speak so I nodded.

Victoria released the elevator stop button and the doors opened on my floor. There was a hooded Sorority sister there holding an 'Out of Order' sign. Had they been stationed on every floor? Victoria raised her hood and led me by the leash to the door of my room. If there were students in the hallway, I was too dazed to care.

"The key to your room and the key to the handcuffs are in your ankle wallet."

With that, both she and the Sorority sister turned and left. I was locked outside my dorm room, nude, covered in white body makeup and graffiti with a still raging boner. I managed to bend over so that I could slip my arms around my feet and in front of me. Now I could grab the keys from the ankle wallet. I unlocked my door and hurried inside. Then I fished out the key to the handcuffs and unlocked my wrists. I dashed to the bathroom. I had to look in the mirror to get a good look at what had been done to me.

I didn't recognize myself. I ran my hands along my body. It didn't feel like me. Every part of me was baby smooth. I was ghost pale with nasty words scrawled all over me. I should have felt shocked or revolted and yet my cock was so hard it almost hurt. I was mesmerized by the specter in the mirror. Almost without realizing I grabbed my cock with both hands and started stroking. I heard a noise at my door. I looked to find that an envelope had been slid underneath. I opened it and out fell a number of crisp bills in very large denominations. I don't think that I had ever seen so much cash at one time. It had to be from Victoria.

I felt both dirty and aroused at the same time. I had wanted money. I had wanted sex. I wanted a lot more of both. I went to my nightstand drawer to retrieve my bottle of poppers. I knelt down, close to the cash. I grabbed one of the bills and wrapped it around my cock. As I stroked my throbbing member with one hand, I used the other hand to take a hit of the poppers. The second the head rush hit I blew a big, wet wad over the cash on the floor.

When I came to my senses I ran back to the bathroom. I tugged at the edges of the bald cap. It peeled off with very little effort. The hair on my head had been untouched. I showered for a very long time. As I toweled off, I gazed at myself in the mirror again. Without body hair every cut of tanned muscle was clearly displayed. Even soft, my cock looked obscenely large.

I gathered up the money and hid it in my nightstand. I would decide what to do with it later. I had a fitful night, awakened several times by powerful wet dreams and cum-soaked sheets. Ms. Stone needn't worry if she was whoring me out. I was doing that to myself.

12