CFNM Randy "The Rod" Summers

Story Info
The Hollywood art scene focuses on my “talent”.
6.1k words
4.76
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had almost put the events of the 'bronze rider' paintings out of my mind. I felt as though I were being swept up in situations that were bizarre even for me. I'd heard that Hollywood had an unsavory underbelly. Was this it?

The bungalow complex was very quiet. Axel was off touring with a band, Paolo was travelling in Europe on various modeling gigs. I had the place pretty much to myself.

My work on the chastity cage hit a snag. Jane and Ted wanted me to have another unit so that I could write code to operate multiple cages at the same time through one remote, but there were supply chain issues and the manufacturer wouldn't be able to send me one for a while. It was a prototype after all, so they had only created a few. The chastity cage that locked with just a key was being ditched for the one that only locked and unlocked via the remote. Jane hoped I understood why she would not want to give up her unit to me. From the way I watched the fun she was having working Ted over with the chastity cage I completely understood.

Jane did assign me to a non-adult project as part of a team. We were working on some enhancements for a GPS app. It was much less stressful working on something relatively simple and not carrying the weight of a project all by myself. With some of the sexualized craziness in my life I welcomed a blander project.

I had been working out and swimming in the nude quite a lot. I was admiring myself in the shower wall mirror more than usual. Elsie had said I was an Alpha Male. I guess she was right. I thought I looked pretty damn good. I was still tanning in my Speedo; wanted to keep my tan line in shape. I was hoping for some more 'buy one get one free' goodies from Vera but she was very preoccupied with set pieces for the second nightmare sequence I was supposed to appear in. Just then I heard Vera.

"Randy sweetie...are you DECENT? We're coming in even if you AREN"T."

I was dressed in my usual baggie shorts and t-shirt. Vera breezed in with Elsie the decorator and a handyman.

"Elsie was about to call you to be buzzed in while I was at the front gate. I HOPE that's OK. I MUST run; my prop guy and I are working on latex pieces and hydraulics for the scene...it will be very 'Salvador Dali' and INSANELY EROTIC! TTFN!"

Elsie was wearing another retro-looking chic suit with crystal necklaces.

"Randy, we won't be in your way for long. My man is taking some measurements so we can begin the transformation of your apartment. The changes I have in mind are mostly cosmetic. If we can get the kitchen and bathroom countertops covered with stone laminate and leave the cabinets' intact things should go quickly. Go on with whatever you were doing."

I was checking my email when the phone rang. There was a delivery for me. The weather had gotten very summery and my place could get hot and stuffy. It must be the air conditioner I ordered.

Sure enough, it was the AC, and the guy I paid extra to install it. I pointed to the window I wanted it put in and told him to have at it. There was a second delivery person, however. The package was from the store in Beverly Hills where Harrison and Callie had purchased the clothes I wore to the gallery that had everyone gossiping about my sexual equipment.

I opened the package. It seemed to be the exact same kind of shirt and slacks, only in a shade of blue that matched my eyes. There were also shoes and socks and some sort of sport coat as well. There was a note from Callie. 'You looked so hot in the bronze that we decided you needed the blue. Enjoy the newspaper clipping. Harrison thinks you are ALMOST big enough to fuck me...in terms of celebrity, that is'.

Thinking of Callie and the way Harrison and she made out in front of me caused a stirring in my crotch. She was young, rich and hot. I was sure that I wanted to fuck her even if she was married. I didn't understand their relationship. Harrison always got a bit 'handsy' with me. When he looked at me I couldn't tell if he was envious or jealous. Maybe he was a bit bisexual. In any case, when I was around them the atmosphere was always highly sexually charged. I felt blood flowing to my groin and my cock lengthening and swelling. I found the clipping but put everything aside to look at later when I was alone.

I was trying to get to my email when Elsie snuck up behind me and ran her hands down my torso. I jumped slightly in my chair.

"I didn't mean to startle you, Randy. We're finished with the measurements and we'll be on our way. The cosmic vibrations have told me what I need to do here."

'Here' apparently meant my crotch. Elsie ran her hands down to my thighs where my now hard cock was pitching a very noticeable tent in my shorts. She wrapped her hand around my throbbing shaft and milked it slowly through the material as she whispered in my ear.

"I hope you give serious thought to letting me eat your ass and suck your cock for a cut of my fee. During my younger days my sexual prowess landed me two very wealthy husbands, both of whom died quite happy. I have no gag reflex and I love to swallow. I'll be in touch."

For an older woman, Elsie didn't mince words. I was surprised by some of the language that came out of such a sophisticated older woman. She and her handyman breezed out. I looked down at my still hard cock. A bit of pre-cum was making a wet spot on my shorts. I was getting a bit tired of all the tease and denial going on in my sex life. Lately I had been getting ogled, groped, grabbed and even wanked without being allowed to get my rocks off. No wonder I was horny, frustrated and constantly wanting to jerk off.

The AC installer gave me the instruction book and showed me that the unit was working. I wouldn't have to be hot and sweaty during an LA summer unless I wanted to be. Now that I was alone, I pulled out the newspaper clipping. It was from one of the small local papers that cover the Hollywood art scene.

There was a slightly grainy photo of me standing near Harrison and Callie. You couldn't recognize me unless you knew me; at least not my face. The bulge in my crotch however looked ENORMOUS in the photo. I read some of the article.

'Callie's erotic photos of a nude bronze male riding a bronze carousel horse are the buzz of the local art scene today. The model was in attendance wearing bronze men's couture and looking as delicious as in the photos. We weren't able to catch the name of the naked stud with the BIG...talent...in Callie's photos, so we'll just call him 'The Rod'. We hope to see more of this hunk although if he has more to see it might induce a coronary. I'm sure many Hollywood movers and shakers would be willing to take the risk. FYI the photos were a sell-out. Those of you hoping to own a...piece...of this young man are out of luck, although we heard rumors to the contrary; if you catch my drift.'

If reputation was the thing in Hollywood I was sure getting one. I'm not too sure if it's a good thing. Just then my unofficial agent Shirley called.

"Hello my darling. You are the talk of the town. I'm sending you a copy of an article covering the gallery sale."

"Actually Callie already sent me one. I'm kinda embarrassed."

"Yes, I wish your...equipment...hadn't been quite so...prominent...but I'll work with it. I'm glad we were able to maintain some mystery about you. Everyone will be trying to discover your name. I have subtle ways of getting you known by the right people. There are legit jobs in modeling and film for attractive men willing to show full-frontal. Although there are high profile actors willing to 'drop trou' these days, not too many have performed while...tumescent. If they want your 'rod' in all it's glory they'll fork over big bucks. Leave it to me."

"Umm... I sure will."

I convinced myself that all this was a step up from turning tricks. After all, I wasn't an escort. I wasn't going out to singles bars and soliciting money from women. I was doing legit modeling and acting. It's not like I was doing porn.

"On that note, clear your schedule next Tuesday for a long lunch meeting. I'll be introducing you to a film director/producer and later that afternoon to a rep from a very chic and avant-garde European fashion magazine. Wear something very dressy. I'll let you know when I hear about the shoot for that nightmare sequence for Joe's movie. Norma is very anxious for that to wrap. Joe is being petulant and very impatient for his screen debut. Oh, and I'll be sending over contracts for you to model for Circe. She'll be in touch with you. I promise it won't always be this hectic. I want you to get work but I don't want you getting burned out or overexposed...so to speak; later dear."

I'm glad I hadn't planned on getting much work done. Just then Circe called She was laughing.

"Is this the famous and extremely well-hung model from the naughty photos by Callie?"

I also laughed.

"Why yes it is. Are you important enough for me to talk to?"

"Seriously Randy, you're practically a celebrity; everyone's talking. I want you to model for me. I want to do a body casting of your torso. Shirley should be calling you; I cleared everything with her."

"Actually she already contacted me and is sending contracts."

"Perfect. Are you doing anything on Saturday afternoon? This shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 hours."

"Umm...no...I have no plans."

"Great. I'll text you the address and time. Wear loose clothes that won't leave marks on your body. After all, I'll be casting you in the nude."

"I don't know much about body casting? Is it hard to do?"

"Usually it involves coating the model with oil or petroleum jelly and then applying a thick layer of plaster. I have my own method that is lighter, faster to dry and gives much more detail. I won't even need you to shave any body hair."

"Sounds fun, see you then."

I was glad my job schedule was very flexible as I could see I wasn't getting any real work done today. I decided to go for a workout and a swim. I threw on a pair of loose gym shorts. Vera and her prop master friend were in her workshop. Next to them stood what looked like a very large vagina.

"Randy SWEETIE, take a look at one of the pieces for the movie nightmare sequence. It's a PUSSY! Isn't it too much?"

It was indeed a very large, standing, anatomically correct vagina made out of latex. It was like something out of those giantess fetish comic books. I wasn't sure what to think of it.

"That's very...accurate. There's no doubt as to what it is."

"I LOVE it! Darling can you spare a minute to try something and then you can go on about whatever you were going to do?"

"Oh sure, what do you need?"

"Come over here and drop your shorts. Spread the lips a bit and see if you can squeeze through to the other side."

I couldn't think of a witty comment to make so I just figured that I'd try. I managed to get part of one arm through the opening and gradually got one shoulder and my head through. It felt oddly arousing. It also wasn't easy and I got stuck part way through. As Vera talked to her friend one of her hands managed to land on my taught lower abs just above my pubic bush.

"Of course he'll be naked and covered in lube so that should make it easier. And we can be on hand to push or pull him through as needed."

This was going to be some bizarre nightmare movie scene. Everyone kept assuring me that this wasn't porn but it sure was fucking strange. Nevertheless, I felt my cock start to swell and lengthen as I tried to crawl through the bigger-than-life pussy. Vera managed to pull me free by grabbing me around my hips. One of her arms managed to brush against my semi-hardon.

"Thank you SO much sweetie. Run along now."

I pulled on my shorts and ignored them as they continued discussing the pussy-prop. I managed to give myself a good workout with the free weights. After feeling sufficiently pumped up and hard-bodied I shucked off my gym shorts again and hit the pool. I swam laps until I was pleasantly tired but invigorated. I took my time toweling off in the nude hoping Vera would get a peek but she was too occupied. When I got back to my bungalow I had a message from Elsie.

"I'll be coming by with workmen on Saturday. If you can arrange to be out for a few hours you won't have to deal with any noise or mess. We're just going to do the bathroom and your bedroom area for now. Let me know the best time for you."

That was either a happy coincidence, or the 'vibrations' indicated that Saturday was a good day. I told Elsie to come during the time I'd be modeling for Circe.

Saturday arrived along with Elsie and a work crew. As I was getting ready to head over to Circe's art studio I saw Elsie and Vera head toward the back of my bungalow toward the area of my bathroom shower wall. They were pointing, nodding and even laughing a bit. In the time I had lived there I hadn't really paid attention to that section of the outside wall. I made a mental note to examine it some time. Vera called out.

"Elsie and her workers are EXTREMELY trustworthy, but I'll keep an eye on things. Have fun modeling for Circe!"

Elsie's studio was in the valley. Even on a Saturday the LA traffic is no fun. It was also several degrees hotter than in West Hollywood. The studio was basically a large warehouse. I don't think it was air-conditioned. The place felt warm and muggy. Circe was there wearing a sports bra and yoga shorts. I was a bit in awe of how muscular she was. If it hadn't been for her tits and pretty face she would have looked like a male bodybuilder.

She gave me a quick tour of her workshop. There were some samples of her body castings here and there. They were mostly torsos and busts; male and female, but all of beautifully toned and muscled people. They might have been done by some ancient Greek or Roman sculptor. They gave the place a distinctly erotic atmosphere. She kept her arm around my shoulders as we walked around. She stood at least a head taller than I and was extremely strong. I was both intimidated and aroused.

"Randy, I want to ask you, do you like girls? Not that it matters, and I have used many Gay models. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable if I need to touch you...or anything. Just because you were nude in front of a mixed crowd at the gallery and...aroused for Callie and Harrison...I don't want to assume."

"I'm straight, Circe...If you need to touch my body it's definitely not a problem."

"Great! Then I hope you won't mind helping me before we get started."

"Sure. What do you need me to do?"

"I'd like you to help me apply this petroleum jelly over the exposed parts of my body. My technique involves paint sprayers and this way my casting materials won't stick to me. It makes it easier for me to shower off afterwards. My boyfriend usually helps me with this but he's away at a bodybuilding competition. I usually do this in the nude but I promised I wouldn't get naked with any models unless he was here. Sometimes he's a little jealous. Take off your t-shirt and shorts and let's get started."

Every inch of her body was rock-hard. As I helped smooth the jelly over Circe's beautiful muscles I could feel the blood flowing to my crotch and my cock lengthening and swelling. When I touched her I could feel her flexing and tensing her muscles as though she were preening and posing for me. Despite her ultra-masculine body she did have a pretty face, a bountiful rack and was showing a bit of camel-toe in her yoga shorts. She must have enjoyed my touch as I could see her nipples getting hard and poking at the fabric of her sports bra. I was sporting a throbbing woody in no time. Circe seemed pleased. I would have happily ditched the body casting and just fucked her, but visions of a large, jealous bodybuilder boyfriend ran through my head so I figured I'd just cool it.

"Randy, that's quite a piece you have. It's long and straight, but also nicely thick with a beautiful mushroom head and prominent veins. I was going to cast your torso with your cock at rest, but it's so impressive. May I cast you with a hard-on?"

"Gosh, Circe, I don't know if I can keep it hard long enough for that."

She pressed closer to me until the tip of my cock was hitting her granite-like thigh.

"I can give you something to keep you hard for a little while. In addition to being a sculptress I'm also a nurse part-time...I know what I'm doing. I would never damage such magnificent equipment."

I was so turned on by the look and feel of her glistening muscles I would have agreed to anything.

She went over to a small work table and came back with a syringe and a small bottle.

"I'm going to inject your cock with this. The needle is very small, you'll barely feel it. Your cock will stay rock hard long enough for the casting material to set. Other men I've used this on say it makes them feel super hung and wildly horny."

She was right. I barely felt the needle. The sight of her injecting the drug into my cock was insanely hot. For a moment I flashed back to the kinds of things Dr. Zahn had done to my cock at FD Corp.

"Now I'm going to lift you on to the work table."

She picked me up effortlessly as though I were a rag doll. She smiled wickedly.

"In order to pose you the way I want I need to lock your arms and thighs in place so you can't move. I hope you don't mind a little bondage."

My cock felt like a steel rod. I was so horny I would have fucked all the statues in her studio. I wanted her to take me.

"I'm putting a riser under your hips. I want your abs to be really crunched and your cock thrust forward. I want to fully capture those cum-gutters of yours. Now I'll spread your thighs and lock them in place."

There were lots of small holes in the work table and Circe managed to lock some sort of padded manacles around my lower thighs. She arranged my arms so that my biceps would have a maximum flex and locked them in place as well.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Umm...I'm OK. The manacles don't hurt...but I can't move my body."

"Good. I'm going to put these safety goggles over your eyes and these filters in your nostrils. I don't want the lubricant of the casting material getting in your eyes or nose. Once I start be sure to keep your mouth closed."

She turned my head slightly to one side and then locked a manacle around my forehead. I was feeling both nervous and aroused being immobile and at the mercy of this Amazon.

"I'm casting you from above your knees to your jaw and just before your elbows. I just want your front. Maybe sometime you'll let me cast your gorgeous back and ass. I made an agreement with Shirley not to include your face if I cast you with an erection. Now I'll tilt the table so that the muscles in your body are in a natural standing position. It puts your cock at a very...natural...angle as well. Oh yes, this is going to make a beautiful sculpture; incredibly erotic."

She must have liked what she saw. I noticed a wet spot forming on her camel-toe. This was practically a waking wet dream; I was bound, erect and at the mercy of a beautiful Amazon whose pussy was happy to see me.

"First I'm going to spray you with a lubricant so that the casting material will release easily once it dries. The lube is thin and light so that it coats every contour of your muscles."

Whatever was in the paint sprayer felt cool and refreshing. It tickled a bit when she sprayed my cock and balls.

"Now I'll apply the casting material to make the mold. I don't use plaster. This ceramic coating is stronger and gives much better definition of the muscles. Please close your eyes. I'll apply several coats and shine a special light on each coat to harden the material. It won't take long. I promise."

The session was surprisingly relaxing. After a few coats were applied I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was Circe calling out.

12