CFNM Randy "The Rod" Summers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy...it's time to wake up. The mold is dry and I can release it from your body. You fell asleep."

She removed the safety goggles and nose filters. I felt very strange. My body was definitely encased in something. It wasn't heavy or uncomfortable, but it clung to every crevice. Circe also released my forehead. I managed to tilt my head to see most of my body coated in some glistening white material. Circe leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

"You were wonderful. You stayed very still. I'm sure the mold will capture every ripple, vein and contour in your beautiful muscles. The finished casting should look incredible."

"I'm glad you're pleased. This all felt very weird. I hope it turns out OK."

"I'm sure it will. Now I need to release you from the mold. Very gently tense and relax your muscles. Keep doing that until I have the mold fully released."

I did as instructed as Circe slowly pulled the mold free from my body. My cock was the last part pulled free from the mold. When the air hit my still rock-hard cock I could feel it throbbing.

"The mold is perfect! It's just what I wanted!"

Circe put the mold aside and came over to me. There was a very strange expression on her face. She hesitated for a moment and then kissed me on the mouth. First quickly and gently but then forcefully; thrusting her tongue in my mouth. She stood back. I felt her eyes run up and down my body. She reached out and ran her hands over my still slick muscles. Now the expression on her face was one of undisguised lust.

"You're still all slippery from the lubricant material. Your cock is so perfect...so big...and so hard. I have to have it. I have to have your cock inside me...NOW!"

Circe moved the table back to a horizontal position, climbed on the table and straddled my hips. She quickly ripped a hole in the seam of her yoga pants revealing a hairless and swollen vagina and mounted me. I was too shocked to speak. Was this happening or was I still asleep? I was so turned on that I didn't care. I was still immobilized on the table; Circe was doing all the work. She expertly rode my dick. Her pussy was amazing. She obviously did those vaginal strengthening exercises. The way her pussy muscles stroked my shaft felt more like a hand job than a fuck. It was crazy hot! As she bucked up and down on my penis she kept grunting and muttering to herself.

"Hit my clit...hit my clit!"

I could see and feel her thigh muscles working as she moved her body up and down on my turgid shaft. Her muscular pussy milked my cock to the edge of cumming several times. Between grunts and groans Circe also made small whimpering noises. She must have been having multiple orgasms. I could feel my own orgasm deep in my balls. I tried to buck my hips so that I could get my rocks off, but I still couldn't move. Circe kept riding me, using me as though I were a living dildo. Being repeatedly brought to the brink of orgasm was making me frustrated and a bit worried. I was practically her prisoner. How long was she going to keep me here like this?

Suddenly, Circe let out a loud yelp. She paused for a moment to catch her breath, quickly dismounted from my cock and jumped off of the table. She released the clamps that were holding me down, picked me up and placed me in a standing position.

"That was a great body casting session, Randy. Let's get you cleaned up."

She spoke and acted as though the sex we just had never happened. My cock was returning to its relaxed state. My balls were starting to ache from not having ejaculated. I was too astonished to speak. She guided me over to an open shower area in her warehouse. There was no kind of shower curtain and Circe watched me as I lathered up and washed the traces of body lube, and pussy juice off of my body.

"This sculpture is going to be one of the best I've ever done."

I dried off and dressed. Circe handed me an envelope with my pay and gave me a quick hug.

"Thanks again, Randy...for everything."

In a daze I got in my car and drove home. I was still so horned up that I tried to jerk off in the car, but the freeway traffic was too heavy. I didn't need 'Randy the Rod" in a freeway accident while jacking off. I just wanted to get home, flop down on my bed and get myself off. When I got there Vera and Elsie were standing just outside my bungalow. I was in no mood for guests. Vera spoke first.

"Randy, you'll be AMAZED. I could never afford these kinds of upgrades. When it's finished it should be SPECTACULAR! Enjoy it sweetie."

Elsie spoke next.

"Come, Randy. Let me show you what's been done so far."

I wanted to bust my nut, not tour my own apartment. I was still horny and developing a case of blue balls. I needed to get my rocks off. Elsie pulled me inside.

"You'll notice the platform the bed sits on now has a plush grey carpet. The wallpaper behind the headboard in tones of green, black and silver features palm trees and the hills holding the HOLLYWOOD sign. You have a bedspread with assorted tropical leaves in the same colors. I decided on a spread; I don't see you fussing with throw pillows and a comforter. Above the bed is a mirrored Mylar panel surrounded by a large, dimmable ring light. The switch is on the nightstand."

Elsie suddenly grabbed my ass and pulled me close against her.

"I hope you find the mirror amusing. My husbands always enjoyed seeing how they were doing in bed. I also got you black faux-satin sheets. They're easier to clean and your blond, tanned body will look gorgeous lying on them. Now let's see the bathroom."

Still holding my butt, Elsie guided me into the bathroom. It was amazing. It was like being underwater in an aquarium.

"The walls and ceiling are covered in glass tiles in tones of blue, green and gold. The floor is a non-slip vinyl in tan and black that looks like sand. The stone countertop has the same look. You now have a vessel sink that looks like weathered stone. The faucet is in a brushed gold finish. The shower fixtures are in the same gold finish and you have a hand-held shower in addition to a fixed rain showerhead. The glass shower door is gone and there is a smaller glass panel as a splash guard. You'll have more room to...maneuver...in the shower. The lights around the medicine cabinet above the sink and the light over the shower are all dimmable now."

I was really impressed. I was going to have an apartment fit for a movie star.

"Uh...Elsie...I see the shower wall is still a mirror."

"Yes...Vera and I discussed that. It needed to stay. The wall is...structural...and would have been a major renovation. I'm only authorized by my client to decorate...not rebuild."

She looked at me quizzically.

"The vibrations told me that you would like this. Was I wrong?"

I was super horny and frustrated from my modeling session with Circe. I wanted Elsie to leave because I really needed to jack-off.

"No Elsie...it's great...I'm really impressed. It's just I need..."

"Wait...you're vibrations are crying out to me."

She quickly pulled off my shirt and placed one of her crystal necklaces against my abs.

"I sense frustration...impatience."

Before I realized what was happening, she yanked down my shorts and grabbed my cock and balls. She swatted my crotch with the necklace.

"Your sexual fluids are backed-up. You need release! Get on the shower floor with your ass in the air!"

I was so astonished at the request but I kicked off my shoes and obeyed instantly. I turned my head slightly to see Elsie produce latex gloves, a razor and shaving cream from her purse.

"Elsie...I don't quite..."

"You don't expect me to eat your ass unless it's all smooth and clean, do you?"

She quickly applied shaving cream all along my ass crack. With a few deft strokes I could feel that she had removed all the hair around my butt hole and my balls. She used the hand-held shower to rinse my naked hole. I was so horny and the warm water running down my ass crack and hitting my hole felt so good!

"Now let's make sure you're thoroughly clean. Stand up and face the mirror."

"Uh...Elsie...I'm not really into...OH...F...U...C...K!"

Before I realized what was happening Elsie had thrust a soapy finger up my butt hole and was calmly massaging my prostate. There must have still been some medication in my cock from Circe's injection; I was rock-hard instantly. The expression I saw on my face in the mirror was one of disbelief that I was standing there letting myself get expertly finger-fucked!

I don't usually like my ass played with; maybe it's an alpha-male thing, but this felt GREAT! I had to lean against the mirrored shower wall to keep my balance. I could feel a steady stream of pre-cum flowing from my piss slit. I heard myself grunting like some animal in heat.

"I see my alpha-male likes my touch. I told you I knew how to do things to please a man."

Elsie finger-fucked my ass as though she owned it. I was just about to shoot my load when she abruptly stopped. She grabbed a towel and wiped me dry and pulled me out of the bathroom and to the bed. She tossed the bedspread aside, revealing the shiny black sheets. She pushed me down onto the bed.

"Get your legs in the air and hold them there."

In a flash her wicked tongue was running all along my butt crack, darting in and out of my hole.

"Mmmm...what a delicious man-hole you have!"

The sensation was incredible. My hole was tingling as her tongue thrust deep inside me. She was fucking my hole with her tongue! I desperately needed to cum. Despite the shower I was sweating like a pig. I heard myself begging.

"Please...PLEEZE!"

"I don't think you'll last long...this time. It doesn't matter. I must go soon, but I want to taste your hot man-juice."

I was so close to cumming. My ball sack had lifted and tightened. Elsie's tongue licked and flicked my hairless nuts. She took both my balls in her mouth and massaged them with her tongue. I thought I would go crazy! She stopped for a moment to retrieve something from her purse. She tossed a small brown bottle at me...it was poppers! Poppers are one of my big weaknesses. I love using them during sex.

"Wait until you can't hold back from cumming!"

Elsie's tongue licked up, down and around my throbbing shaft. My dick felt even harder then it had after Circe's injection. Elsie licked and nibbled the swollen head, even thrusting her tongue into my piss slit, slurping up the flowing pre-cum. No wonder she snagged two rich husbands. This classy lady was a sexual freak!

She began giving me head in earnest, her hot, wet mouth taking in every pulsing inch of my shaft; right down to the balls. She was an expert at deep-throat! I looked up at the ceiling and saw the reflection in the mirror. It was an-out-of-body experience. I watched as a very handsome blond young man with beautifully defined and sculpted muscles lay there on black satin sheets. A woman's head expertly bobbed up and down over his crotch. The young man's muscles glistened with sweat as he moaned and writhed completely at the mercy of the woman's mouth. I saw the young man lift a small brown bottle to his nose and breathe in.

The head rush was intense, and Elsie knew just how to vary her rhythm to keep me just at the point of cumming. Each time my ball sack tightened, Elsie took my balls in her mouth and kneaded them with her tongue. She was deliberately and expertly edging me. It was maddening! In the mirror, the muscular young man was writhing and thrashing around trying to release his cock from the woman's hungry mouth. His sculpted chest was heaving and his ripped abs tensing.

Elsie's mouth was surprisingly wet for an older woman. Her spit was flowing down my cock shaft and drenching my balls. I was practically weeping.

"Elsie...please...I...can't..."

She lifted her head from my throbbing shaft.

"You're a lightweight. I'll have to do this again to get my money's worth. Oh well; take a good hit of poppers and get ready."

She deep-throated me just as the rush hit. I heard myself scream. I felt spurt after spurt of hot jizz hit the back of Elsie's throat. I shot so hard that I pulled a thigh muscle. Her mouth lingered on my now sensitive dick as she swallowed every bit like a real trouper. She finally released me and stood up.

"It's been a while since I've had some nice hot man-juice. It's tasty enough, but try adding some celery to your diet. Nevertheless, I'll want to do this again."

I looked up in the mirror again. The blond man was lying there covered in sweat with spit and cum dripping from his softening cock. He looked totally spent. Wasn't there an expression 'ridden hard and put away wet'? That's how the blond man looked. The woman took a stack of bills from her purse and tossed money over his muscular body, as though she were dealing cards. The man just laid there, bills of various denominations sticking to his sculpted physique. It was the very picture of a Hollywood-Man-Whore, right down to the satin sheets.

It took a long time before I recovered myself enough to stagger to the bathroom and take another shower. As I soaped up my hairless ass and nut sack, they felt so strange, like they weren't mine. I was limping, my hair was a mess and my entire groin hurt. My face in the reflection looked exhausted and debauched. I crawled back into bed. I gazed up at the mirrored ceiling. Who was that man in the mirror lying on black satin sheets covered in money? I watched myself grab a few bills and rub them over my hard, flat pecs and rippling abs. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock as it thickened and swelled again. In panic I turned off the lights. I would gather up the money tomorrow.

12