CFNM Research

Story Info
Male is the subject of CFNM research.
4.7k words
4.27
2.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm continuing a format where my thoughts and feelings are enclosed in ( ).

Elvira at the CFNM Guest House gave me a call. She said I might be interested in being a volunteer subject for some friends of hers at the SRI Institute. I called them up and made an appointment. It was going to be an all-day session. I received a letter detailing the pre-research protocol. Today I head to the Institute.

I walk up to the front door and ring the bell. It opens and a red-headed female appears. "You must be John. I'm glad you volunteered for the research. I'm Ann, the assistant researcher. Please come in."

I enter and follow Ann down the hall. "Please sit down. Do you have any questions?" Ann says.

"What does SRI stand for?" I ask.

"Sexual Response Investigation," she replies. "Here's the one piece of paperwork you need to sign. It's the volunteer consent form."

She hands me a piece of paper with really small print. I glance at it, sign it, and hand it back.

"Excellent. So, let's get you prepared. Here's a gown. Please remove all your clothes and put this on. I'll be back in a minute."

I take the paper gown and put it on the table. I remove all my clothes and place them on the table. Then I put on the gown. It's short. It barely covers my rear and balls. Ann comes back.

"That looks good on you. Let's step into the bathroom, so we can get you cleaned up," Ann states. (Cleaned up for what?)

I step inside the bathroom and Ann follows. She says, "We're going to clean out your insides. Bend over the toilet, please."

I bend over. She inserts a tube in my read. I feel fluid coming in and it's not stopping. "I think I can't take anymore," I exclaim.

"All right," Ann says. "I'll turn it off. Just keep in that position for five minutes." (I wonder why my rear needs to be cleaned.)

I comply. She commands, "Now stand up and sit on the toilet. I'll pull out the tube and you can release." I follow her orders. The fluid pours out of me.

"Now, you're clean. Let's get you to the research room," Ann states. I get up and trail her down the hall. She enters the door at the end. When I enter, there are three females dressed in white clothes with long white jackets. They look like doctors.

"John, these are the researchers. They do have titles, but we are rather informal at SRI. So, John, please meet Alice, Luna, and Chloe."

"Nice to meet you," I say.

"We're glad you volunteered, John," black-haired Alice replies.

"We really are," brunette Luna continues.

"Definitely," Chloe, a blonde, concludes.

"Please have a seat, John," Alice says.

I sit down. The gown pulls up and my skin is touching the chair. My balls are barely covered. (It is both a little embarrassing and exciting.)

"Ann, has John signed his consent form and been cleaned up?" Alice asks.

"Yes, he has," Ann replies.

Alice states. "We are going to investigate how you react to stimuli of various kinds. We each have different types of stimulation and areas of interest. Our goal is to determine at what level of stimulus you achieve the maximum pleasure. There is a blurry line between pleasure and pain. So, you may experience a little pain while we adjust levels to find the optimum point."

"John, did you follow the protocol we sent? Have you had an ejaculation in the last seventy-two hours?" Luna asks.

"I have not climaxed for three days," I reply. (I feel a sensation in my cock.)

"Great. Then I guess we're ready. Ann, can you help John up onto the examination table," Luna requests.

I am led over to a table that has stirrups on one end. Ann helps me to lay down on the table and place my legs in the stirrups. Luna puts a cuff around my right wrist and connects it to a ring on the side of the table. Chloe does the same to my left wrist. Alice connects a cuff to my right ankle and clips it to one stirrup. Ann repeats on my other ankle.

The stirrups are adjusted so that my legs are spread wide. The gown I am wearing slips up so that my cock and balls are exposed.

"Alice, it looks like our attempt at modesty during the examination isn't working," Chloe says.

"You're right, Chloe. Our protocol suggests that the subject be covered in areas where we are not stimulating. Since we'll be addressing most of his body, I guess the gown isn't needed. You can just cut it off," Alice replies.

Chloe starts ripping the paper gown. It tears easily and I am now totally naked and restrained. (I feel very vulnerable.)

Luna wraps a strap around my stomach and the table. She tightens it so that I can hardly move. "This is so you won't move around and interfere with the measurements, " Luna explains.

"Luna, would you attach the monitoring sensors to the subject?" asks. Luna wraps a measuring device around my wrist, above the cuff. She also connects a device to my balls and cock. "Male, this will give us an objective measure of your response. One device measures your blood pressure and heart rate. The other measures your erection hardness. We'll also be asking for your subjective responses. I think we should start with nipple sensitivity. What do you two think?" Alice asks.

"That's sounds good," Chloe answers.

"Fine by me," Luna says. "I think we should start with pressure sensitivity with the calibrated pressure applicator." She goes over and returns to the table with a device that looks like a clip with multiple settings. "I'll start with the initial value", she says as she places the clip around my right nipple.

I can sense something on my nipple, but it doesn't feel like much.

Alice says, "Let's start recording the calibration. Luna, you capture the cock and ball measurements. Chloe, you write down the arm measurements. I'll note Male's verbal responses and adjust the pressure applicator."

I see Luna and Chloe write down something. Alice says to me, "Male, we need to get a response from you. The scale is one to ten. One means that you can feel something, and it gives a little pleasure. Five means that the stimulation gives you maximum pleasure. Six means the pleasure is turning into pain. Ten means that all you feel is pain and no pleasure. Do you understand the scale?"

"Yes, I do." I reply.

"Now we want to find the exact five spot for each of the stimulations. But first we need to calibrate our measurements. So, I will be increasing the pressure slowly. We'll measure your response, particularly the hardness of your cock. We went to check your subjective measure against these measurements. You say when it starts to feel a one, then two, and so forth."

"I think it's a one now", I state.

"Good, now I'll increase the level. Tell me when it reaches two,"

"That's a two."

"That's a three" (I can't believe that pinching my nipples is turning me on.)

"Four"

"Five"

"Six", I start to groan. Luna asks Alice to pause for a moment. She needs to catch up writing down the measurements whenever I say a new number. Luna says, "His erection appears to be decreasing. I think we need to back off just a little."

Alice replies, "Certainly. I'll back it off a little bit. Does this help?"

"Yes, the hardness is returning," Luna states.

"Good, then let's hold it here for five minutes to see if there is any change in reaction," Alice states. "What does this feel like, John?"

"It feels wonderful, but frustrating. I want to have a climax, but there is no stimulation down there," I reply.

"Well, John, if we gave you a release, then all our measurements would be off and we'd have to start over," Alice replies. "You'll get a release at the appropriate time."

"Thanks," I say grudgingly. (How long will it be?)

"John, if you want, we could take this to ten. You'd feel so much pain, you wouldn't even think about having an orgasm," she says.

"No, please. I will accept my frustration instead of pain," I reply.

"That finishes the calibration," Alice announces. "Let's give John a little break so he can become flaccid before we start the next part."

They leave me restrained and unable to move. My cock starts to fall without the nipple stimulation. Fifteen minutes later they return.

Alice, Luna, Chloe, and Ann return.

"Ann, would you put the measurement device in John's mouth," Alice requests.

"John, please open your mouth," Ann requests. I open it and Ann inserts a ball gag. She connects the strap behind my head.

"Now, John, we're going to measure your pleasure by how hard you bit down on the gag. A little pleasure is a light bite. A medium bite is maximum pleasure. Anything harder bite if you feel pain. Do you understand?", Alice asks.

"Mmm," is all I can say. I nod my head.

"Great. There is one more thing. If you feel that you must speak, bite down really hard on the gag. That will cause a bell to sound. Why don't you try that now.," Alice states.

I bite down really hard. A bell sounds.

"Good, it works," Alice comments. "Just a few more things to do. Ann, will you get the curtain. Luna and Chloe, please set up the cameras." (I'm going to be photographed?)

Ann places a curtain at my neck level. Alice steps close to my head.

She says, "John, we have the curtain for two reasons. One is that we want to measure the response you have from mechanical stimulation, not visual stimulation. The other is that we are going to video your responses and we want to keep you anonymous. That's what we had on the consent form."

"MMM" is all I can say as I nod in agreement. Alice steps back on the other side. (It feels a bit more exciting, not being able to see how and when they are going to stimulate me.)

Alice starts, "So let's begin. Here's the level of pressure that you responded with a one."

(I feel a little pinching. I bite down a little.)

"Very good, I see one on the monitor from your gag. We'll proceed as before," Alice continues. Alice increases the pressure. She counts off as the numbers on the gag monitor go up. "Two. Three. Four. Five. "What's the erection look like, Luna?", she asks.

"Same high erection as before. I'd go up one more to see if it decreases," Luna suggests.

(I feel my hardness. Would they please give me a release?)

"OK, I'll increase the pressure. John is responding with a six on the gag," Alice notes.

"Erection going down," Luna notes.

"Well, it looks like the gag works correctly. I'll back off a little and leave it there for another five minutes." Alice responds.

(No, not again.)

After the five minutes, Alice says, "Alright, that's the end of the stimulus." (I feel the pressure decreasing on my nipples.)

"Ann, how does the video look?" Alice asks.

"It looks good. And having the erection measurement at the bottom was a great idea," Ann answers.

Once again, they walk away. (Please come back, please give me a release.)

When they return, Alice notes, "It looks like Male's erection is completely gone. It's time for the next stimulus. Let's get ready for anal pressure,"

I see Luna walk over to a table and pick up what looks to be a thin dildo. (This shouldn't be too bad. It's thinner than what they used on me the last time.)

Alice applies some lubricant and inserts the dildo into my rear. (It's so thin, I can hardly feel it.)

I hear a sound and realize that Alice is slowly inflating the dildo within me. (The sensation is getting a little more. I'm starting to bite into the gag.)

Chloe says, "It looks like the erection is still getting harder. I'd keep up the inflation." (I bit even more, as the pressure is starting to become painful.)

Chloe states, "Now it is tapering off. I'd back it off a little, Alice."

"Of course," Alice says, as she hits a deflate button. (I feel the pressure subsiding.)

"It looks like John needs a little more pain in the ass to cause a maximum erection," Chloe says with a laugh. The others join in.

"Let's see if it stays erect for the full five minutes," Chloe states.

(No, not again. What could I do to have them give me a release?)

After a time, Chloe says, "OK, time to deflate, Alice" Alice hits the deflate button and removes the dildo.

They walk over to the other side of the room, while my erection is slowly evaporating from the lack of stimulation. When it is completely quiescent, they return with what looks like a ball with an opening and a hose attached to it. (Where are they going to use that?)

"Alice, would you do the honors of putting this on Male?" Chloe asks.

"Of course," Alice replies. She puts my balls through the opening and screws down a ring so they can't escape. (What's going to happen?)

"Please begin the inflation," Chloe says. Alice presses a ball attached to the hose.

(My balls are starting to feel compressed. This feels different than when I had my balls squeezed by hands. The pressure is continuous. This thing, whatever it is, doesn't get tired. I bite more into the gag as the intensity increases. I can't believe I'm getting an erection from the pressure on my balls.)

Chloe says, "Back off a little." Alice hits a button.

"Alright, same thing. Let's see how he does for the next five minutes," Chloe continues.

After a few minutes, Chloe asks, "Alice, kick it back up a notch. He is starting to lose his erection." Alice complies.

(My balls feel more compression. I wonder if they are going to restart the five minutes.)

"I think we're done with the balls," Alice states. "Let's give him time to recover."

(Recover from what? If they gave me a release, I'd recover a lot quicker.)

They walk away and return some time later.

Alice and Chloe roll a machine over and position it in front of my rear. They raise up the stirrups, so my ass is completely exposed.

Luna says, "If you are wondering, John, this device is an automatic flogger. We use it to deliver an impact with precise intensity and frequency. I'm sure you'll appreciate that." (I'm not sure what she means by appreciate.)

"Alice, please turn the machine on low and slow," Luna asks.

(The light strokes cause me to bite down a little on the gag.)

"Chloe, will you monitor his erection? I can see John's already at two on the gag," Luna continues.

"Alice, slowly increase the intensity and the frequency," Luna requests.

(I feel the strokes coming down on my rear. My cock is starting to become hard.)

Chloe notes, "Erection is semi-hard."

"Alice, continue increasing the intensity," Luna commands.

"Four," Luna announces. (I'm getting a hard one from getting flogged. )

"Keep it steady, Alice. I think we've got the right intensity," Luna says.

In a few minutes, Luna states, "Five. Two more minutes at this intensity, Alice."

Luna says, "I think this concludes this part of the experiment. Let's let John rest for a while. Ann, could you take off his gag?"

Ann removes it. "Is there anything I could do that I could get a release?" I beg.

"I'm afraid not, John. That would mean we'd have to redo everything. I'm sure you appreciate that," Alice replies. "But we could do something that might take you mind off that."

"Yes, please," I implore.

"Ok. Chloe and Luna, would you give Male a little massage?" Alice requests.

Chloe and Luna stand on either side of me. They give me a little massage on my chest and stomach. Then they massage my thighs and legs. They repeat the areas with light touches. (I grow aroused and hopeful).

"Be back soon, John," they both say as they withdraw their hands.

I remain restrained, as they all walk away. When they return, I ask, "I need to pee. Could you let me go to the bathroom?"

"I'm afraid not, John. We'd have to start all over. Ann, would you get the bucket so that John can take a leak?" Alice says.

Ann places a bucket between my legs so that my cock is over it.

"Take your time, John. We'll step back while you do it. Some males have an issue with being watched," Alice says.

"Thank you, Alice," I respond. In a few minutes, I am able to relieve myself. Ann removes the bucket as the other females return.

"Ann, would you put the gag back in?" Alice asks.

The gag is inserted back in my mouth.

"Now, Chloe, it's time for your experiment," Alice says.

Chloe responds, "Thanks, Alice. Luna, could you get the electrodes? We'll start on his nipples." (What is that going to feel like?)

Luna places clamps on each of my nipples. She wires them to a device and turns it on. (I feel sensations in both nipples.)

"Two," says Chloe. "Luna, crank it up a little. There are so many possibilities we could try -- different intensities, different waveforms, different sequences. It could take all night." (All night? I'm already responding to just one possibility.)

"Three," Chloe says. "A bit more Luna." (I feel my erection starting to grow. I didn't know electricity could do that.)

Chloe announces, "Five. That didn't take too long. Hold it there, Luna. Let's give it four minutes." (Four seems a bit long if you're not going to give me a release.)

The time elapses and the clamps are removed. They all move away and come back carrying some devices. Alice begins, "Well, John, you've been begging to have a climax. These toys each give you a orgasm in different ways. We're going to try them out to see which one gives you the best climax." (Climaxes? I really just want one.)

"This one has a tube on the end of a shaft that is connected to a motor," Luna says. She turns it on to demonstrate the motion. It moves back and forth. She switches it off and moves it to other side of the curtain.

Luna says, "Now instead of you having to do any hard work, this machine will stroke your penis. Let's see how you react to it. I'm going to put it on your penis." (I feel my cock going inside the tube.) Luna turns it on and it slowly moves up and down my cock. (That feels good.)

"Alice, what speed do you think we should set it at?" Luna asks.

Alice replies, "Let's start slow and see how his responds." Chloe nods her assent. (Yes, please, please keep it up.)

After a minute, Chloe states, "It looks like John is getting close to a climax. It's been four minutes and thirty-two seconds of stimulation. "

"Thanks for the warning," Luna replies. She turns off the machine and pulls it away. (What? Why? Please put it back on.)

"Let's wait until he goes back to half erect before we try the next one," Alice says.

A little while later, Luna picks up another device and turns it on. "This gives the feeling of suction, rather than stroking, John. We'll check this out next."

(I sense my half-erection being placed into it.) "Chloe, start the timing, please" (Are they going to let me have an orgasm with this?)

In a while, Chloe announces, "Close to climax. Three minutes and twenty-two seconds." Luna pulls the device off my cock.

(My cock strains for a release. But without stimulation, it is futile. How long are they going to make me wait?)

(I feel my erection starting to subside.) Luna approaches with another device that looks like a clamshell.

Luna explains, "This has pure vibration, no motion. It just wraps around your penis. Chloe, start the timer please."

(Oh, this feels good. Let me come.)

Chloe says in a moment, "Two minutes and ten seconds. Close to climax." Luna pulls the device off. (No, no.)

"I think John is taking less time each time, since he must really be close to having a climax," Luna opines. (How you'd guess?)

"Alice, what do you think we ought to try next. I'm thinking something inside." Luna asks. (Inside?)

"The urethral probe would be good, but it's not sterilized. Let's go for the dildo in the anal cavity, Unscrew the tube and put the dildo on it. Be sure to lubricate it well," Alice replies.

"Great idea," Luna says. (I feel the dildo being inserted in my rear.) "I think we're ready. Chloe, start the clock,"

As she says that, the dildo starts moving in and out of me. (It is giving me a nice prostate massage. That makes me somewhat harder.)

Chloe states, "He is getting erect, but he's not close to a climax."

12