CFNM Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll turn it up a little bit," Luna says.

"That's better. His prostate must be sensitive. He is getting close to a climax, three minutes and twelve seconds," Chloe states. (I know what's going to happen now.)

Luna stops the motion and pulls the dildo out of me.

Luna, Chloe, Alice, and Ann gather to have a discussion. I can't hear what they are saying. They periodically turn to look at me.

Alice comes over and starts, "Well, John, it looks like we've completed all the experiments we wanted to run today. Since you've been such a wonderful subject, we thought we'd alter our protocol and give you an orgasm. Would you like that?"

I nod as hard as I can to show my desire.

"Thank your for consenting to an orgasm," Alice states. (Please, please, please give it to me.), "Luna, would you replace the dildo with the tube."

(I feel my cock going into the tube.) It strokes up and down. It doesn't take too many strokes until I explode. (Thank you, thank you, thank you.) Luna leaves it on for a few more strokes and then pulls it off me.

"Luna, be sure to collect the semen for analysis," Alice requests.

Alice picks up the suction device and puts it on my cock. (No, please, my cock is sensitive.) "John, that really looked like you had a nice orgasm. We're going to give you another one." She turns it on.

I try to squirm from the stimulation, but my restraints don't allow much movement. (I feel like it's intense tickling.)

"Chloe, what are the measurements saying," Alice asks.

"It looks like he's about thirty seconds from a climax," Chloe replies.

"OK. I'll keep it up," Alice says. (The tickling is making me feel like I'm going to come again.)

Less than a minute later, I respond. (Oh, that was fantastic.) Luna removes the suction device. I feel her collecting my semen from my cock.

"Let's try for three," Alice says. She grabs the vibrating device, places it on me, and turns it on.

Chloe says, "It doesn't look he's going to have another climax soon."

Alice says, "Let's try the dildo. With double stimulation, he may be able to make it. Luna, would you replace the dildo and put it in him?"

(I sense the dildo coming back inside me. I feel the vibrations on my cock and the strokes on my prostate. The combination causes me to feel like I must have a climax.)

Alice asks, "How's he doing, Chloe?"

Chloe responds, "It looks like he's close. I'd say thirty seconds."

(I hear that. I don't think thirty seconds. I'm coming now.) Chloe collects the last of my semen.

Alice laughs, "Well, that was a quick thirty. Ann, would you take the gag out of John's mouth and remove the curtain?"

"That was fantastic. I don't have enough words to describe it," I exclaim.

"Well, John, we hoped you would enjoy it," Alice states with a smile. "We'd like you to spend the night here, so we can monitor the aftereffects. Would you be good with that?"

"Certainly," I reply quickly.

"So, let's get you ready for the night Luna, please put the waist strap on him. Chloe, prepare the wrist cuffs."

Luna releases the strap that has been holding me to the apparatus. She replaces it with a strap around my waist that has hooks on either side. Chloe releases my wrists, wraps cuffs around them, and connects them to the hooks.

"To ensure the integrity of the experiment, we need to be sure you are unable to stimulate yourself. That's why we have your wrists restrained," Alice states. "Ann, would you put the monitoring box on John?"

Ann approaches with something that looks like a cage. She places it over my cock and balls. Alice explains, "This box allows us to monitor your reactions over the night. We want to see if there are any residual response."

Ann and Luna help me up and led me to room with a bed. They lay me down on it. Ann says, "Have a good night, John. We'll be back in the morning."

They leave and Luna turns out the light. I fall asleep quickly.

All four females walk in the next morning. Alice asks, "Did you have a good sleep, John?"

"Pretty good. Although a couple of times I dreamed I was back on the table, and it started to make me erect. But I couldn't get erect because of the monitoring box," I reply.

Alice says, "That's sounds like something we might explore before you leave. Ann would take the monitoring box off John and then take him back to the table?"

Ann steps over and removes the box. She helps me up and leads me back to the room with the examination table. The other females follow.

Ann and Luna help me onto the table. They put my legs in the stirrups and connect my ankles to the ends. Chloe and Alice put cuffs on my wrists and attach them to the corners of the table.

Alice asks, "Is this what you were dreaming about, John?"

"Yes, it is. I'm starting to get hard again being in this position," I reply.

"Do you feel like you want to climax?" Alice continues.

"Yes, I do," I answer.

Alice replies, "Well, we are unable to do it for you today. All of the devices are being cleaned. So, you'll have to do it yourself. Which hand do you use to play with yourself?"

"My right," I say..

"Luna, could you put some lubricant on John's penis?" Alice says as she releases my right hand.

I look around and see the females looking at me with anticipation. (Am I going to masturbate in front of these females? I need a climax. I guess so. I reach down, grab my cock and start stroking. Their expressions are turning me on. I speed up and grab harder. I cum hard in front of them all.)

"John, it looked like you really enjoyed that," Alice says.

"Yes," I say sheepishly.

"Now, that's good. The seventy-two hour time period starts now," Alice states.

"What do you mean?" I queried.

"You should not ejaculate again for the next three days," she says.

"What's in three days?" I ask.

"The next of your sessions. You've consented to nine more sessions," she replies.

"Nine more like this one?"

"No, we'll be stimulating you in different ways. Although we may repeat some to double check out findings." (I'm both excited and anxious about more sessions.)

"Chloe and Luna, would you remove John's restraints? Ann, take him to the other room, so he can dress."

Chloe and Luna move up and disconnect my wrist and ankles. They help me up. Ann motions me to follow her. We come to the room, and she helps me on with my clothes.

"Goodbye, John," she says, "See you in three days."

"Goodbye, Ann," I say. "I'm looking forward to it." (And I really am.)

12