CFNM Sojourn Ch. 10

Story Info
Lee and Dalila and William and Linda.
3.4k words
4.47
4.4k
2
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalila and William settled in quickly. He seemed comfortable walking around the house naked. Maybe, having me and Higgins nude also, helped. Keith told us William was "perfect" for the job and was going to be a huge help with the company. Higgins told us Dalila was a hard worker and he was happy for the help with all the Special Events we were hosting. She seemed content, but stand-offish. She did make me feel "naked" when I was nude at home. It wasn't unpleasant. Quite the opposite. I wanted her to stare at me and sometimes when she did, I began to feel some stirring in my groin. I needed to talk with Linda because we do not keep secrets or hide our desires. It isn't healthy for our relationship. When we talked, Linda asked me if I would like to masturbate for Dalila. I admitted that the thought was stimulating, but I didn't want to impose myself on an employee. Linda said, "Let me talk to her and I won't do anything to jeopardize her willingness to remain an employee."

Linda met with Dalila the next day, while I was at work. "Dalila, may I have a minute of your time? When she nodded, Linda continued, "Bill and I were wondering if you were interested in learning about the Dancin' Dudes?"

"I am curious," Dalila replied.

"If you are interested, Bill and I could arrange for you to work an event."

"OK, that might be helpful. But what if I had questions?"

"An excellent point. I could ask Bill to demonstrate a show for you."

"A private showing?"

"Yes, so you could ask questions... If you had any."

"Who would be there?"

"I would be there naturally and Bill. Of course, William could come also"

"William does love to come. I will ask him."

"As long as you are interested. But please don't feel any obligation about this."

"I understand. I can come or not come."

"Exactly. This would be a not be a requirement of your employment. Your free choice."

"I get it. If I choose not to come, it won't affect my job."

"That's right. It would be an extracurricular activity."

"I want to come. I'll ask William if he wants to come also."

"Let me know."

The next day Linda came back and said, "It's all set for this evening. They will come up to the bedroom at 8pm."

Surprised, I responded, "They?!"

"You don't expect her to sneak around behind William's back, do you?" She said indignantly.

"I'm sorry. You're right of course. I'll check in with William." I talked with William privately after supper.

As soon as we were alone, he said, "Look, I want in on this. I want to dance for them with you."

I explained, "I'm planning a Level #3 show with a cum shot."

He immediately responded, "I am fine with that, as long as I can be in the show." That evening at the designated time they knocked on our bedroom door. Linda answered the door and sent William into the bathroom, where I was. When they were alone Linda told Dalila, "I'm excited to see William." "And I'm excited to watch Lee. It's a win/win for the wives," Dalila laughed.

When William walked into the bathroom, I noticed his cock was partially erect. "You've seen shows, so you know what to do. Do you have any questions?"

"No, but I gotta tell you I'm nervous."

"Don't worry man, your cock is almost hard already. Just do what comes naturally." Linda knocked on the door, "Two minutes to show time." I started wanking my cock quickly to get it hard and William joined in. Two minutes later, we heard "Mo Music" playing and went into the bedroom.

Dalila was reclining on Linda's chaise lounge and Linda was in my reading chair. We danced for them while we stroked our cocks. William was an excellent dancer and putting on a terrific show. I was shockingly stimulated to be dancing for Dalila. Her eyes were penetrating, and her lust was palpable. William danced mostly for Linda. She was entranced and I could see she was turned on too. The end of the song came, but (as agreed) William and I didn't climax with the song. We were going to sustain the sexual tension as long as we could. We each walked up to the other's wife and offered our hard dripping cocks to them with our hands behind our backs. Both women took the offered cock in their hand. The last time Dalila had touched me at the Park, I came almost immediately. I have to say, I almost did again. It was like she had sexual electricity in her hands. When she had me firmly in those hands, she pulled me to her mouth and deepthroated my entire length.

Again, almost came, but didn't. I looked over at Linda and she smiled at me. William had a handsome cock, and she was appreciating handling it. I saw her reach for his balls and my eyes drifted back to the top of Delila's head. She had moved her hands to my ass, which she was gripping with significant force. Rather than bobbing her head up and down my shaft, she was using my ass to push and pull me in and out. William moaned loudly and I looked over to see him cumming on my wife's face. She was smiling and licking her lips. That did it for me. I pumped my balls right down Dalila's throat. After swallowing it all, she licked my cockhead clean. The speed of our ejaculations is a testament to how sexually charged we were.

Linda stood up and pulled her clothes off, saying, "Our turn guys."

She then sat back down and spread her legs, resting them on the arms to the chair. Dalila got naked quickly and lay back down on the Chaise with her legs parted also. I had never had sex with a black woman and the words to Lou Reed's 'Brother Louie' came to mind - "Danger, danger when you taste brown suga'." I ran my hands up her legs as I knelt down. She was shaved smooth all over and my hands glided along her skin. Her labia was a mahogany color. It was engorged and a pink slit was barely visible. "You are a beautiful woman," I whispered.

She smiled and said, "taste good too," and with that she pulled my head down. I pushed my lips on her and she was right. As I sunk my tongue in her, she wrapped her legs around my shoulders and held me there. I probed with my tongue into her wetness, then moved up to find her clitoris. I flicked it quickly and she moaned with pleasure. I suckled it like a tit. She cried out in ecstasy and pulled me closer by the hair. I was having a little trouble breathing, but she was getting close.

Linda was making some pleasure noises as well. I was happy she was having an enjoyable time too. Dalila started saying, "Yes, yes, yes" and shuddering each time. There were a large number of "yes's" as she banged through her orgasm. Finally, she released my head and patted my cheek, "It's a good ting I gotta strong heart. You goin' kill me."

Linda yelped and then began moaning loudly as she scaled the sexual heights and slid down the other side. William and I sat back on the floor, while our women recovered. Linda said, "You two go wash up. Dalila and I need to talk."

William and I took turns pissing in the toilet and washing up. "That was something special, Lee. You guys do this swinging thing all the time?"

"No, we don't. Honestly, this is the first time I've ever been sexually intimate with another woman. I've been touched and fondled a lot and masturbated while being watched too many times to count. But your wife is only the second woman I have put my lips to."

"I'll be damned," he replied. "I slept around a good bit when I was first in the service, but when Dalila came along, she was it for me."

"I'm really glad this was as special for you, as it was for me. Dalila is unique and should be cherished."

"She is," he replied. I suggested we go out and she what 'our women' are up to.

They had returned to their seats.

Linda looked at me and smiled, "I love you Lee, but I want to fuck William."

Dalila Looked at William and said, "I love you William but I gonna Fuck Lee."

William and I looked at each other. We nodded at each other and then at our wives.

"Yes, let's do that," I said.

Linda added, "But first we want to watch you two suck each other's cock." I smiled at Linda... always pushing the envelope, seeking more ways to humiliate and excite me.

"Fuck you talking about? I have never, nor will I ever suck a man's cock. No Sir, not this man, no way," William exclaimed.

Dalila immediately came back at him, "Din we goin' go to our room with no fucking tonight and no fucking till I feel better. Cuz you done takin' way sum ting I want." She turned away and stomped her foot like a 5 year old pouting.

William turned to me and asked me to talk some sense in to the "girls."

I replied, "The women have made a request. I'm not going to try and influence your decision because of our work relationship. You need to do what you are comfortable with.

"Jesus on a stick! Lee, you telling me you would suck my cock."

"I would to entertain our wives and if then I can fuck your wife."

"What are you? Gay or something?"

"Gay men love other gay men. I'm not looking for love. I just want to have a no strings fuck with Dalila. Hell, Linda helped me suck my own cock, so I guess I would suck yours."

William was really frustrated, "I can't believe this shit. All three of you are ganging up on me.

Linda stepped in at that point. "We really aren't. All four of us have done some things tonight, we've never tried before. Both Dalila and I want to see you two do something really naughty. Something you've never done before... that you're maybe ashamed of. Then we'll do something we don't make a habit of and that is having intercourse outside of our marriages."

William said, "You got a point there, but I don't know if I can."

"Just try it, William baby. I ain't sayin' you going like it. Just try it for me," Dalila pleaded."

William softened some then and asked, "Would all of you promise to never, ever, speak a word outside this room about it again to me or anyone else?" The three of us raised our right hand and swore the oath. William relented saying, "OK, how do we get started then?"

I reached out and shook his hand. "May I put my hand on your cock?" William agreed. "Will you put your hand on mine?" He did. I stroked him, he stroked me. He began to respond to my efforts. I was completely hard.

"Are you OK, with going over to the bed?" I asked. He followed me over. "Please stand by the bed, right here and close your eyes." I sat down and put my lips around his cock. He inhaled sharply and then slowly let the breath out. His cock was 'on board' with a blowjob no matter what gender was delivering the sensation.

He rather quickly became quite hard. "Let's lay on the bed in the 69 position. I will continue to suck you and you do what you're comfortable with." When we were settled, I took his still hard cock in my mouth and with my hand around the base began to stroke and suck him at the same time.

Having done this once before, I felt like an 'old pro.' It was pleasant and my erection was throbbing. He took my cock in his hand and began stroking it. Looking back, I remember how It felt perfectly normal to have a cock in my mouth. It didn't make me feel gay or particularly ashamed. I was enjoying myself, the taste of his pre-cum, the smell of him, the moans my efforts were creating.

Then I felt him tentatively put his lips around the head of my boner. He kind of swirled his tongue around. He pulled back and I watched him lick his lips. The mouth returned more confidently, and he got about half of me in his mouth. He started to pump me with his hand (like I was doing to him) and taking more of me each time he pumped. A few minutes later we were both face-fucking each other with abandon.

Dalila shouted, "Suck dat cock Baby!" Without breaking his rhythm, William waved his free hand dismissively. Both wives were now on the bed touching us, nibbling on an ear, slapping a butt cheek, pinching nipples, and saying some of the filthiest things you can imagine.

William came first. I tried to swallow it all, but my mouth overflowed, and it spilled out. Dalila was there licking her husband's cum off my face. When I came, William pulled out quickly and I felt Linda's mouth take over and gulp my man juice down. I know William got some of the cum, but he didn't spit it out. We collapsed on the bed. Everyone languidly touching whichever body was closest. It was sensual bonding, not sexual predation. I was rubbing William's right foot, while holding Dalila's hand. We slept a bit and snuggled.

About an hour later William got up and went in the bathroom. I heard the shower go on. Dalila got up and joined him. I turned around in the bed and spooned with Linda. When they came out of the bathroom, Linda grabbed my cock and hauled me off to the shower. When clean, we joined them in the bedroom.

Linda whispered in Dalila's ear and they went to the bathroom for a couple of minutes. When they came back out, Linda announced, "We've decided to go full Lesbian on you guys to get this party started again."

"That's what I'm talkin' bout," said William in a loud voice.

They went right to it without further preamble. They jumped on the bed and engaged in a passionate French kiss. They fell over towards the head of the bed and laughed. Linda turned around and got on top of Dalila.

William and I were standing at the foot of the bed and got a close up view when Linda spread Dalila's labia. It was a short view because she immediately buried her face. The contrast of their skin tones was artistic and hot as hell. They were highly active - legs, arms, tits, hands constantly moving. It was without a doubt the hottest 69 I had ever seen. They were just warming up for the fuck session and quit long before either reached orgasm.

Linda rolled off Dalila and said, "Lee, I see you're ready, hop in. William and I will watch." I crawled between Dalila's legs and guided my cock home.

"Gimme sum of dat pink cock, white boy!" She groaned. This was going to be some ride. We spent several minutes in the missionary position. She locked her legs over my ass, while I played with her tits. The brown nipples were standing tall. Dalila wanted to be on top, so we switched places. She had incredibly strong pelvic muscles and when she contracted on the upswing, it felt like she would tear my cock right off. Fueled by a raging lust, she road me, almost violently. I was the stallion pony she was going to break! We were at this for a long time and towards the end I was just focusing on not cumming. I wanted to let go and blow my load, but I didn't want to disappoint her.

Just when I was about to let it flow, she jumped off and said, "Fuck me from the rear, so I can play with my clit." I got up to my knees, while she flipped over onto all fours. I found myself staring at the ass end of a beautiful, exotic black woman. Her asshole was darker than the surrounding skin. It was a shade of dark walnut. Her labia was engorged, and the lips were proudly open. The wetness from her arousal was dripping a little. I couldn't believe I was lucky enough to be where I was and plunged my cock all the way in.

"Faster, faster Lee, gimme dat white meat." I was banging hard against her ass and my balls were slapping her in time with my thrusts. I was holding on to her ass and she begged me to put my thumb in her asshole. When I did, she groaned, "Oh God, Oh my dear God, Fuck me Lee, Fuck me, Fuck me..."

William said, "She's going to cum."

She literally screamed, "Fuck me with that white meat," And then there was a long stretched out Ooooooh Myyyyyy Goddddddd! She pulled the sheets off the front of the bed and clamped down with her vaginal muscles so hard I didn't think I could cum... but I did... felt like buckets. The she fell forward on the bed and pulled me with her.

Linda and William expressed appreciation for a "Fuck well done!" We laughed and Dalila give me a kiss on the cheek. "You're the best white boy I ever fucked. Of course, you're the only white boy I've fucked. But it was sweet. Thanks for the ride, Lee." Then she kissed me on the cheek again and climbed out of the bed.

Linda came up to the bed, put her foot on my ass, and shoved me off the bed.

William tucked the sheets back and climbed on the bed. I noticed then he was solidly hard and dripping slick. Linda joined him and they embraced. Both of them put their hands on the other's genitals, gently stroking and building momentum. Linda pulled him up on top and he slide his dark missile between her lily white legs and into her pretty pink pussy. She spread her legs wide and William began pumping her.

It was fascinating to watch his large muscular ass cheeks spreading apart on the back stroke and clinching tight when he moved forward. I could actually see his puckered black asshole when he pulled back, between two dark cheeks. The black on white action, made the individual body parts stand out. When two people of the same color are fucking, the similarity of skin tone blurs the action. Whereas here, Linda's whiteness highlighted William's blackness. His cock stood out in stark contrast to Linda's white pussy. Again, quite artistic, and fascinatingly, intensely stimulating. I found myself stroking my cock, as it grew.

Dalila noticed and moved to my right side, using her left hand to take over encouraging my dick. "Dis sum hell-hot shit. Ain't it?" She whispered.

Linda asked for a repositioning, "You're too heavy, but I can feel it's all muscle. Let's try another position." William moved to her right side and she rolled to her left. He lifted her right leg, and she guided his erection quickly back inside her. William's legs were blocking our view and we moved around the bed. William lifted Linda's leg higher, giving Dalila and me a lovely view of the action. His black piston quickly sliding in and out of her white wetness. His black balls rolling up on her white thigh and then retreating with every thrust.

Dalila was griping me tighter and moving her hand faster. Linda started moaning louder. William came inside Linda in a volume large enough to force some cum back out as he pumped through his orgasm. Linda came with a sexual growl.

I said to Dalila, "I'm going to cum." She pulled me closer to the bed and I hosed down William and Linda, who didn't seem to notice.

We never repeated this tryst. Not for lack of interest, but more about coordination. Dalila found employment more suited to her background and they moved across town to be close to her work. William stayed on with Dancin' Dudes and became an integral part of our continued success. We talked about that night often and a desire to revisit the experience but...