CFNM Sojourn Ch. 09

Story Info
Lee and Linda meet William and Delila.
3.2k words
4.49
4.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We learned a lot about ourselves with our sexual fantasies' fulfillment birthday presents. After those events we celebrated the actual day of our birthdays with a quiet dinner at home prepared by Conchita and served by Higgins. Let me give you an update on the business of living stuff. Linda advertised private parties and the regular weeknight CFNM gourmet dinner in CFNMvillage.com. We were flooded with bookings. Many inquiries came from elsewhere in the state. So, we decided to open branch offices in the larger cities in our state and our overall revenue quadrupled. We moved several of our original employees to other cities to be local reps. Keith took over the day to day running of the company to free our time up. Linda quit her job and cashed in her stock options. She took over as CEO of Dancin' Dudes and implemented a profit sharing program for our employees. We bought Hers and His Mercedes. We gave Higgins and Conchita raises. I privately gave Higgins a "nudity bonus," which he insisted wasn't necessary. He confided that their sex life was "amazing," since he agreed to wear no clothes in the house. My plans are to work a couple more years and cash out.

Now let's talk about the joy of living. What have Lee and Linda been up to lately? As you might expect, we continue to live the CFNM life. Our marriage is stronger than ever. Linda likes to keep surprising me with... well, let me tell you about a few. We went back to that Italian Restaurant Linda had masturbated me in, when we first met, for an anniversary dinner. Before we left, her instruction to me was "wear clean socks after you shower."

We got there and were pleasantly surprised that it had improved with age and was a bit upscale now. It was still casual dining, but it had been remodeled and the menu was expanded. Linda asked for a table with some "privacy," and we were led to a cozy little table in the corner. After this special request by Linda, I assumed I was going to be masturbated again. My cock was trying to push its way out and I had to keep adjusting it. Instead, Linda said, "Take off your right shoe and sock. I've got no underwear on under this dress, and I want to feel your toes on and in my pussy."

You might think I would have been disappointed. You would be wrong. As I reached down to slip off my shoe, I replied, "May I release my cock from my underwear? It may cause me damage if I try to keep it caged, while servicing you like this."

"Of course, you may, Darling. Just don't cum until I tell you to," she answered with that wicked little smile of hers. I extended my leg out and adjusted the chair to get the right distance. Linda sat with her butt at the back of her chair to give me a place to rest my foot. She was already wet (as expected), and I began by simply curling and uncurling my toes around the lips of her vagina. She thrust up against my foot and several toes made it inside. I was gently trying to find her clitoris with my big toe, and she was humping against my foot, when the server returned with our drinks. As Linda had done to me, I took this time to chat with the server. Linda knew what I was up to and still managed to keep a straight face and hump my foot at the same time. Payback is sweet, but I was more interested in what was going on under the table. Linda ordered a pizza and the server left.

"Nice try, you little pecker head," she smiled. We went at it in earnest for 5 minutes or so. I'm not sure I ever found her clitoris, but she did have a huge orgasm that shook the water glasses on the table. "Slide your chair back in close and drop your pants big boy." Her foot immediately rested on my cock. I was slick with pre-cum (also naturally) and her foot settled in a slow, steady rubbing up and down. "You may cum when I tell you to; agreed?"

"Yes Ma'am."

Later when the server appeared with our pizza and was setting up the table, Linda looked me in the eyes and said, "Come NOW," [pause] "You can't be serious." I tried to make it look like I was laughing.

I've previously mentioned we return to the park often for "artistic activities." One Thursday afternoon I was on the pedestal stroking and dripping with Linda watching. She reached over and picked up the large artist sketch pad, which was the signal that someone was walking by. I struck the pose with my fists on my hips and froze. Linda raised the pad and began "sketching." It was a black couple about our age. She was tall and exotic with classic African features and spoke with a Caribbean accent. "What-cha doin' here now?"

Linda responded, "Just some sketch work. Painting nudes is difficult."

The woman stepped closer to Linda and pushed the pad down with a finger, looked at the scribbles, and replied, "It don't look like yer workin' too hard." They both laughed.

The man was very tall and muscular with fine features. He looked at his watch and said, "Delila, honey we're going to be late."

"I don't care, William. Dat work ain't fit fer us anyway." He sighed and sat down on the bench. Delila walked over towards me and looked up. "Come on down here." I looked at Linda and she nodded. I jumped down and offered my hand to shake. She said, "You been touchin' dat ting with yer hand?" I nodded. "Well din, I don't know should I shake your hand or lick yer fingers," she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh, for God's sake Delila, leave the man alone," her husband called over.

Delila shook my hand after I wiped it on my leg. I found myself really turned on by being naked in front of this lovely person. I was incredibly horny and leaking steadily. "I'm Lee and this is my wife, Linda."

Delila turned to Linda and nodded her head. "I'd like to touch yer man's ting. Is dat alright?" Linda nodded in reply.

William yelled, "Delila, Jesus woman, have you no shame?"

"No," she said and reached out and began stroking my cock. Embarrassingly I came almost immediately. I tried to turn away, but Delila held on to my cock and was repaid by having cum shoot on her clothes. She was watching me cum and followed it as it hit her. She laughed loudly.

Linda and William looked at each other and said at the same time, "I'm sorry," then both broke out laughing. I was the only one not finding all of this funny, but the laughter was contagious, so I joined in. After a minute or so, I turned and got the towel we always placed behind the pedestal and offered it to Delila. I told her I was sorry to mess up their interview. Linda said the same thing to William and offered to buy them lunch.

He said that was kind and accepted, "...as long as we don't go to the diner up on 1st street."

"We can go anywhere you want. But why not there?" Linda asked.

"That's where we were going to interview for jobs as a server and busboy." Over lunch at a great café, we learned they had lost their cleaning services business in a frivolous lawsuit. "I had retired from the Army and we used our savings to set up the company. It was doing very well, and we had a bunch of contracts, but had no savings. When we lost, we had to sell to pay the damages. We also lost our apartment."

After a moment's thought, Linda looked at me and said, "Head of security?" I nodded. She told him about Dancin' Dudes and the duties involved with security. "Keith would need to interview you, but you have the skills we're looking for. Delila, we have been looking for a maid. I hope you take no offense at me offering you that position. At least until you find something more to your skills. It is a live-in position."

"We'll take it," Delila said.

"William should have a say also. Because I need to tell you about CFNM," Linda said. We were thrilled when they both agreed.

Another of Linda's ideas - "Let's go for a ride. Don't wear underwear." I am always thrilled when she says that! We drove in my Mercedes and she directed me to a large parking garage for a female owned brokerage firm. She knew one of the partners. "I'm just going to run in and say hello to Becky. You might be jerking-off for an audience. Think about that and I'll be right back." OK, instant hard-on. I knew I would be leaking shortly, so I opened my shorts and got a tissue out of the glovebox.

In about 5 minutes, I heard a group of women laughing and talking. I turned around and saw Linda and Becky in front of about 15 women. "Lose the clothes and cum for us," Linda said crudely. I slipped my shirt over my head and pulled off my shorts. I put the seat back flat and pushed myself back until my head hung back over the headrest. I began stroking my cock and fondling my balls. There were oohs and aahs from the women. Someone reached in beside me and took some pre-cum with a finger. I stroked faster and pulled on my balls, holding them up for view. The noise rose and cheers began, "Cum!" That built into a chant and after a minute or so shot my load on my chest. Immediately several women came by and took a finger-full. There were cheers and applause.

Becky said, "Alright girls let's get back to work."

The noise decreased until only Linda's voice was heard. "That was the warmup. How'd you like it?"

"Ummm," I responded.

We drove to a shopping mall and parked among the cars. "Let's see you hard." I pulled out my semi-flaccid cock and stroked it. "That's too slow, let me." Linda bent over from the passenger seat and sucked me hard in about 30 seconds. "Keep it that way. I'll be back."

It about 10 minutes I saw her walking back with a middle-aged woman. They were talking, laughing, and walked right up to the driver's window. "Strip naked and cum," Linda sternly commanded. I quickly undressed, admittedly feeling really vulnerable. This was a public parking area, and it was patrolled by a security company. The thrill of fear ran through me. When I was nude, I put the seat back and began the show. "Mildred would like to help. Move your hand." The woman reached in and expertly wanked me off in a few minutes. I shot more cum that I expected, considering how recently the last shots were fired.

Mildred said, "Thanks Linda and you too Lee," then walked away.

While I was pulling my shorts and shirt on, Linda said, "I'm going to try and find another voyeur. Are you 'up' for it?" Surprisingly, I was. I guess the wanton insanity and danger in what we were doing was a big turn on for me. While Linda was gone, security drove by slowly.

In 5 minutes, she was back with a girl, who looked to be too young. "I've seen her driver license. Marie says she's never seen a man masturbate." I striped quickly and worked hard at making a good show of it for her.

"May I touch him? I've seen pictures online, but not in real life."

"Of course, Dear, touch him wherever you want." She timidly trailed her fingers from my left nipple down my side to my thigh. I shivered with excitement. "Anywhere you like, Dear," Linda encouraged her. I stopped jerking and she lifted my balls, fondling one nut and then the other. I dribbled pre-cum.

"Did he just orgasm?"

"No, that's pre-ejaculate. It is lubrication that facilitates intercourse. It's not urine or semen."

"Oh, may I touch it?"

"Maria, he will allow you to touch him literally anywhere you want."

She took a swipe of pre-cum and pinched and pulled it between her index finger and thumb. "It's really slippery"

"Yes, that allows the penis to slide in and out of the vagina without irritation." Linda instructed.

She took a breath in and wrapped her fingers around my cock. Maybe she stroked me 5 times before I lost it and shot cum up to my chin. I moaned and shuddered as she continued to gently stroke me. Linda laughed softly and said, "That, my Dear, was the orgasm."

Yet another of Linda's ideas - public sex. "We've done mutual masturbation under the table. But what if we had intercourse in situations where we might be caught?"

"I'm getting hard thinking about the embarrassment of being discovered."

She smiled, "So you like the idea." We decided we would each pick a location, and plan everything out. For it to be considered a success, we decided both of us had to have orgasms in a place where being seen was a strong possibility. We agreed to continue having sex even if discovered, as long as we were in no immediate danger. Then we decided we needed to practice different sexual positions that we might use. We spent the rest of the evening practicing.

Linda decided on the Oak Mall. The layout was a huge X with a large department store at the end of each long hall. Smaller stores lined both sides of the cavernous hall. One of the major department stores had closed and that part of the X was empty. Many of the little shops in that wing, but not all, had closed also. There was a seating area in front of the closed department store. The plan was for me to sit on a long padded bench facing the closed store and Linda would mount me by sitting in my lap. We went on a Saturday and it was really crowded. As we walked down the hall towards the closed store, the crowd thinned. But we were not alone until we reached the end of the hall. I was deliriously turned on. As I was sitting on the bench, I slipped my pants down to my knees. Linda stood in front of me and fingered herself until she was dripping. She then pulled my pants to the floor, lifted her skirt up and eased down on my cock. The bench was wide, so she was able to rest her weight on her knees and ride me slowly.

The sexual tension was exquisite. Crowd noise surrounded us, conversations and footsteps echoed in the corridor. Linda would squeeze my cock with her pelvic muscles when riding up and then drop back down to rest on my thighs. I didn't last 5 minutes, emptying load after load up in the folds of her pink pearl. She gave me an "ummm," and kept rocking. It was easy for me to stay hard. The whole scene was so thrillingly dangerous, so publicly private. My warm cum had gone up and now it was coming down in a nice cream pie, sliding down around my balls and between by thighs. Linda kept rocking, trancelike, and humming something. Very gradually the pace quickened. As she picked up speed, her canal emptied all my juice in my lap. There was a wet slapping sound as Linda continued to move faster. When her orgasm hit, she buried her face in my shoulder and all but screamed in ecstasy. She laid there in afterglow for several minutes, as if we were alone at home in bed. When she was ready, she stood up, wiped herself with a tissue, and straightened her skirt. I had a couple of paper towels in my pocket, but they weren't enough. I pulled my pants up over the wetness and we calmly walked out through the crowd and went home.

My choice was the convention center. Many of the meeting rooms have reception areas on the concourse hallway. These are used to check guests in, hand out badges, and answer questions. In some of the smaller venues these areas are simply a counter with room for a table and a couple of chairs. My plan was to find one not in use in a busy concourse and have sex on the floor behind the counter. Linda said, "I'm game if I get to be on top. You lay on the hard floor." I readily agreed. Again, we went on a Saturday because of my work schedule. There was a quilt-making conference with 5,000 attendees announced at the entrance. We headed in that direction. There weren't many women walking around. Evidently, we arrived while the attendees were in different workshops. We found an empty conference room with a reception counter and no furniture behind it... perfect! "I want you to be naked. We will put your clothes right there behind the counter," Linda stated.

"You're really upping the ante on risk aren't you dear?"

"Yes, I am. Isn't it deliciously dirty!" I sat on the floor behind the counter and striped off my shorts and shirt, folded them up nicely, and lay on the floor. There was now a fairly steady stream of women walking by. They were talking to each other and laughing. Linda was on her knees over my stomach, fingering herself. "This scary as shit. How hot is that?" She didn't expect a reply, as she lowered herself down on my waiting cock. She had a great rocking rhythm going and I was drifting towards orgasm.

"What are you doing?" a strange female voice said.

I lifted my head, but Linda pushed it back down. "I'm fucking my husband."

"You can't do that."

"Of course I can. We do it all the time." [pause]

"I mean you can't do it here."

"Evidently we can. I mean, we are doing it here." [pause]

"Do you want me to call for help."

"No, we don't need help. As I said, we do it all the time." [pause]

"I'm going to call security to escort you out of here."

"If you'll shut the fuck up, we can finish and escort ourselves out."

Another female voice, "Ruth, what's going on here?"

"Well, this couple is, uh, screwing on the floor and they won't stop."

"Ruth, sex is not a perpetual event. They will stop."

I giggled. Another new voice, "What's..."

"Don't ask they'll be done in a minute," Ruth said.

It took a bit more than a minute, but we finished to some gasps and chuckles from the trio watching us. Linda stood up and my wet cock slapped back against my chest. I started to get up, but she pushed me back down. "I'm Linda and this is my husband, Lee. We appreciate your indulgence with our sexual interlude. Lee will lay there a moment and let you look at him. If you're lucky he may get hard again with the attention." She had 'used' me and now was showing off her conquest to the other women. It felt steaming hot, and my cock was starting to grow again.

"I'm sorry, but we have to get set up for the meeting," Ruth said.

One of the other women muttered, "Kill joy." We took the hint. I pulled on my clothes and we headed home.