CFNM What's That?

Story Info
A new CFNM adventure.
2.7k words
3.95
50.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers

I have let Allan tell his own story.

CFNM what's that?

*

I work in a building where many firms have offices but they have communal facilities like a kitchen and toilets. It's in the kitchen area that we meet and chat while making drinks etc. so we know a little about the other tenants though our activities are all different.

"Hi Allan, can I use some of your milk, we've run out?" The door to the office opened.

I scrabbled to change to another screen and thought I had but her next comment disabused me of that. "What is CFNM?"

"Ah, Alisha, I wish you hadn't seen that I am very embarrassed by it. In answer to your first question yes of course you can have some milk...but the second question is very easy and difficult to answer. If you really want to know I will tell you but prepare to be shocked."

"Why would it shock me?"

"Well it relates to a sexual practice that is not well known."

"OK, I do want to know but I need to get back to my office for ten minutes, can I come back and let you explain?"

"Of course but please don't google it in your office you will get a lot of porn sites. See you soon."

This time Alisha knocked before entering, I said "Come in, lock the door and have a seat."

"I only want you to lock the door so that nobody can walk in and overhear us so don't worry. Now CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male, and that is the whole of it really but it can take many forms, for instance, if I were naked right now that would be CFNM. And you would be offended by it."

"I probably would but what is the rationale behind CFNM. I mean it is just nudity in a different form, and who would indulge in it?"

"Well it has become apparent to me while doing this that the change of power structure that happens is the appeal to women and in my case I enjoy them having power over me."

"You mean that you are actually involved in it?"

"Yes, I am, my wife likes to set up little scenes where I have to be naked for groups of women."

"I find that surprising, you seem so upright in everything but I admit to being a little intrigued that your wife likes to see you naked in front of other women. What does she get from that?

"What she likes is to see me used and even abused by them if they want to."

"Why would she want that and why would you? ... What has actually happened to you in the past?"

"It excites her to see it and I get to be sexually used by them to the point of orgasms. As to what has happened ... I am always naked eventually, then they might stroke parts of my body, yes, and my cock. They do sometimes give me oral and mostly they will keep me hard for a long time then somehow I will come, sometimes by my hand or theirs or their mouths. On very rare occasions they will ride my cock until I come and they even use toys on me.

"Oh my, that is surprising. Why do you do it? I mean you can have orgasms anytime."

"Yes, but I have sanctioned extra-marital sex and quite often, and I do like the sensation of coming for a crowd. It also means we have a very active sex life due to the renewing of interest in sex."

"I'm at a loss but I do wonder if I am seeing the appeal of that and finding it a little exciting myself. Thanks for enlightening me?" Before opening the door she turned back and said.

"Can I chat some more when I have had time to digest exactly what I have heard?"

"Of course, that won't be a problem as long as nobody else is in the office."

Two weeks later there is a knock on my door and I let Alisha in, I remembered to lock it now.

"Hi Alisha, run out of milk again?"

"Well yes but that's not the only reason why I am here, I want to chat about your revelation the other week to do with CFNM. I did check it out and there's mostly porn out there, as you said, but some of the stuff I found was very exciting. I even asked hubby if he had heard of it but he hadn't, I explained that I had seen it when I barged in somewhere and asked what it was. Anyway he found it interesting but felt it wasn't for him."

"Did he remark on your interest in any way?"

"As it happens yes he did, he said that maybe I should find out how to get a session going to see if it works, and if it does maybe he could be the NM at a later time. I did explain that he would not be in control and he looked wistful."

"Ok then, maybe you need to chat to some people and sound them out. I have a warning, many men will be interested because of the nature of many ladies to one man but will want to be in control. That makes a very difficult party to manage. Very few ladies will be interested but those that are will be very up for it. You will need to set rigid guidelines with the man or men involved."

"Well ... I do have 8 ladies who are interested and they have suggested men they would find attractive but they are all forceful and I think you are right, they would want to control everything. I was wondering if you knew anyone who would be the right fit for it."

"We only have me as the nude male in our events so I don't really know anyone specifically but I will ask some more open minded men if they would do it for you."

"I'll get back to you."

A week later Alisha sticks her head in again. "Allan, did you have any luck

finding a man to be a NM for us?"

"Sorry Alisha, no go with any of our friends but my wife had a suggestion."

"Oh, what is that?"

"Jean says that I should do it but we have a rule we always keep and that is that she has to be at anything I do, so she would have to attend."

"What would she do if she were there?"

"Oh she just watches but would step in if things went beyond agreed guidelines."

"I'll ask the ladies and see what they say. The other problem is where to hold it as we are from all over and this building is central to all of us."

"Why not use the big meeting room? It's free to residents and you can pull the blinds closed."

"That's a good idea I'll put it to them too. You mentioned guidelines on a number of occasions, so what are they?"

"No penetrative sex without a condom. No actual damage to skin, so that excludes canes or anything with a sharp edge, and no nudity for the women except what is needed if they want to have sex. All toys, lubricants and condoms supplied by the party at their own cost. I would suggest you keep it simple the first time."

"Thanks Allan I'll set things up and arrange the when with you. See you soon."

"I think you'll see more of me." I said smiling.

...

Having arranged it all Alisha stuck her head in the door.

"It's on as agreed, this Thursday at 7pm. It will only give us an hour to play but I want to see how it goes. Hubby is OK with me playing too but no sex. I hadn't planned on that anyway. All the ladies are up for it and they don't know who the man is so it will be a surprise for them and you as you know many of them."

***

Jean and I were there at 6:55 and I knocked on the door of the meeting room. I was dressed as I always am for work in shirt shorts socks and trainers. Alisha opened the door and said. "Hello Allan," looking to Jean,

"you must be Jean, thanks for letting Allan do this. There has been some wine consumed and all the ladies are really revved up. I hope Allan can take all they have talked about."

"Oh Allan is able to deal with anything, we haven't got long so perhaps we should start."

We went into the room and there were ten women plus Alisha in there.

"That's more people than you said but that's OK. How do you want this to go? I asked.

"We have drawn lots for who will remove what so, 'Fatima' will you please remove Allan's shirt?"

"OK shall I do it slowly or quickly?"

"Oh I think all slowly so that we can draw it out."

Fatima walked over to me and started to undo the buttons on my shirt and eventually opened it to reveal my virtually hairless chest which she proceeded to stroke and then pinched my nipples. Then she pulled it from my waistband and pulled it from my shoulders, letting it slip off my arms. She then rubbed her hands over my back.

Alisha then asked me "Please circulate so that anyone who wants to can have a fondle.

I did this and many of them took time to play with my nipples and Alisha even licked and sucked them.

When they obviously had had enough Alisha said.

"Ichika, please remove Allan's footwear so that we can get to the good bits."

This petite Japanese lady with the characteristic oval face and long brunette hair wearing glasses stepped forward. I knew her from the mess area, but not her name, she got to me then bent and removed my socks and shoes and stood up.

"Thanks Ichika. Now for the more interesting items. Allan's shorts are next but I asked him to dress as he would for work where many of us see him. I'm interested to see what is underneath the shorts, so, Isabella, please remove them as you are next."

A stunning Spanish lady with jet black hair and large breasts stepped forward, I had often chatted to her while coffee was made so we knew each other even though never exchanged names. She said "Hi. To me and I smiled at her. She knelt on the floor in front of me smiling and reached for my belt, quickly she undid it and removed it from the loops.

Very slowly she unsnapped the button only to find another in the 'French strap style. She reached further in and undid that too then pulled the top open I presume looking for the top of my underpants. The others were telling her to get them off me or other comments with a sense of urgency but Isabella was unhurried. She reached to the zip and slowly drew it down carefully not opening the front of the shorts.

Eventually she opened the front and realised that she was the one unveiling me as she saw my cock with no covering. She said to the crowd. "Ronke, it looks like you lose your chance."

My head whipped around and I saw my office assistant trying to hide behind the others. I was absolutely flabbergasted as she is a devout Christian lady from Nigeria, petite in height but with large breasts. She looked crestfallen and said "I didn't know who the man was, sorry Allan."

"Ronke it's not a problem," I said, "we are all here for the same thing so just enjoy."

Isabella pulled the shorts to the ground and there was applause from the women there as my cock almost slapped her in the face, she grabbed my cock and said "This is mine." She was stroking it and I got very hard quickly. Others said something like "don't get him off yet, we all want a turn."

Alisha then said "Ronke it's your turn, what do you want to do with him and his cock?

"Oh I don't know, this is my boss and I can't just fellate him without it causing problems, can I?"

"Look Ronke, Allan already said to enjoy yourself so why not do that?"

Ronke, still looking sheepish walked up to me and knelt in front of me taking hold of my cock and then engulfing it in one movement. Alisha gasped and asked if she always did that. But Ronke, after taking my cock out of her mouth, said "I have never done this before but I just wanted to do that."

I then said. "Ronke, if you do that too much you'll end up with a throat full of my come, and that's OK as long as it's what you want."

"No I don't but I do want to make you more excited." And she proceeded to deep throat me a few times until I warned her to stop.

"How about fitting him with a cock ring. I've never seen that in real life" Said Alisha, and someone handed her one. She fitted it fondling my cock a lot and saying, "This should slow him down a little." And she proceeded to suck my cock.

After a short time more of them did the same but then someone suggested using the strap-on on me.

Someone bent me over the table and spread my legs then another lubricated my arse, spreading it well and even inserting into my anal cavity a little. I was quite turned on and saw that Ronke had the strap-on and moved behind me.

"I hope I don't hurt you too much Allan but Alisha has asked me to go for it and I think I will." Her actions seemed to belie this as she firmly but slowly pushed the head into my bum and eventually it popped through feeling like a bargepole had started to go in.

As soon as she had it through the entrance she impaled me in one quick thrust eliciting a gasp of shock and a little pain. She then withdrew and rammed in again hitting my prostate at which point I was leaking pre-come.

Alisha said "Don't make him come too soon we have nearly half an hour to play with him and we don't' want to waste that."

But Ronke now had the bit between her teeth, she told me later that the action of the strap-on was making her excited by rubbing her pussy and she got carried away. She slogged on and made me come, a lot. Thankfully Alisha had anticipated the mess and had a terry towel nappy to catch and mop up the action. Because I had taken Viagra I didn't go down and they asked if I was OK to continue.

"Yes that's fine," I said, "but you don't have long so make a decision how you want to play."

They decided to use a large vibrating butt plug in my arse and a vibrating masturbatory aid on my cock, which Alisha used to good effect and even though I had come the result was me approaching another more massive orgasm and they all remarked about how close I must be because of my ragged breathing and the tension in my body... they told Alisha to slow down and she did, but I was past the point of no return. I had an earth shattering orgasm.

They all applauded and while we were clearing up and I was dressing many said thank you to me for being their NM and allowing them to play. I always responded that I enjoyed it.

After it was done and dusted, many of the women present asked if they could 'have Allan again? Effectively ignoring my presence and treating me like I was merely a sex toy, which is how they had used me. Jean responded. "Yes you can but you need a cosier venue where you could play for longer."

Alisha asked Jean "Can you come home with us? I'd like you to meet my hubby Estefan and he can chat with you about what and why...Oh I mean both of you of course, sorry Allan."

In the end we did go to their house and Estefan asked about it all, not once having a go at Alisha and he asked me what it was like be the NM.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers