All Comments on 'CFNM What's That?'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Interesting

I've seen the acronym before but did not know what it meant. Personally I could scare women, children and small animals with my clothes on. Something different and new to me. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I got the impression this was supposedly true....

Okay, I think the author was trying to imply this was a true story. Assuming that, lets move one. First, I have done the whole CFNM thing you describe. My experience was that this was a women's power thing, the times I have done it, were in different areas of the US. Out west (state name withheld) women have VERY little power. When my lovely bride and I got into this thing, the women who discovered it were VERY excited. They had been gum on the shoes of their husbands for a long time, or so they thought. These women discovered that it is really hard to be the leader of the family with no respite, their men were often very happy to effectively sub for awhile as long as they were genuinely loved by their wives. In fact, many found that their relationships got stronger, most of the men felt that they had to pretend strength when they really did not have any left. That what ever subspace they used gave them a place and time to not be in control. This is why many CEO's have leather mistresses to give them some rest. It was very fun but very different. We were not allowed to cum at all. It would be wasting seed, which was forbidden, and being naked at all was already a sin so... We all wore masks so we could pretend we did not know each other. The men waited tables, got drinks, massaged feet, even gave massages under supervision to insure behavior. Many of the men would open up to their wives, expressing fears and concerns that they had kept hidden. It was very cathartic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next round

More please. Maybe Estefan can Join Allen and Jean can show off next to Ronke?

dwr0242dwr0242over 4 years ago

Loved the story! I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As a woman I found this quote delightful

though it was short it delivered the whole essence of CFNM and the ladies obviously enjoyed it. Ronke seems a little too far fetched but this does have the flavour of a true story.

Looking forward to what happened after the show with Estefan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! This sounds like fun! I would love to be naked in front of a group of women while they had their way with me. I would especially love them pinching and sucking on my delicate man-nipples and would probably come just from the nipple stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing, but the male taking it up the ass is a complete turn off...

cuckhubby52cuckhubby52over 2 years ago

Nice story - thank you - now I know what CFNM means.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No normal person even cares what CFNM means. But I think it is Certifiably Fuckedup Nutless Males.

ErosfanErosfanover 2 years ago

This was enjoyable. I have been into CFNM for a long time. My wife was keen to listen and discuss this with me. We had many talks where I asked her to set something like this up. She wasn't interested in sharing me with her friends or anyone else.

We had many CFNM situations with the two of us. Some of these were in semi public places and she always made sure we were seen.

I loved this story. So many things in here that I have fantasized for a very long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES