Ch. 01: Christy a Lesbian Virgin

Story Info
Two girlfriends discover lesbian love.
5.6k words
4.55
13.6k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it hadn't been for that conversation with Melissa, I would probably never have discovered what sex with another woman was like, and especially not sex with my best friend, and then my sister.

Both Melissa and I are 21, and attend the same college. Actually, we've known each other since the 3rd grade, and have been best friends ever since. Melissa has an older sister, Karen, and I have a younger sister, Cindy. Sharing sister stories was a thing we did regularly.

One day, we met for study time at the campus coffee shop. It was usually more gossiping than studying, so I always looked forward to it.

"Hey, Chris!" Melissa called out as I entered the shop. My name is actually Christy, but Melissa has called me Chris ever since we met when we were eight. "We're over here!" she said, waving me over.

Melissa was sitting at a table that was out of the way, and partly blocked from the other tables by some really large plants. I figured she had something great to dish about and wanted more privacy.

I got coffee and headed over.

"Hey girl!" I said, plopping down in a chair and setting my backpack on the table.

We both had a psychology class together and that was the topic we were going to focus on, or so I thought. Melissa's backpack sat unopened on the floor.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

I took a moment to give her the once-over. Something seemed off, different, and not in a bad way. She was practically glowing and had a big smile on her face. It was like she couldn't wait to tell me something, but was a little hesitant.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Oh, for sure," she answered. "Actually, more than okay."

"So, something good happen on Spring Break?" I asked. We'd just returned to campus from a week off. Both of us had gone home and hadn't seen each other.

"You might say that," Melissa said, a sort of mischievous look on her face.

She leaned closer and spoke softly, "I did something naughty that I really want to tell you about, but you have to absolutely swear to keep it a secret."

Now she had my full attention.

"No problem!" I said. We'd kept each other's secrets practically our whole lives so I wasn't quite sure why she even needed to ask.

"Cool!" she said, visibly relaxing. "You know my folks were gone over the break, right?"

"Uh huh," I replied, taking a sip of coffee.

"So Karen and I had the house to ourselves." She seemed to hesitate for a moment before going on. "We had, well, some great talks and, um, we got kind of deep into a topic I wasn't prepared for."

"Okay," I said, setting down my cup and leaning in. "Do tell!"

"Shit, Christy," Melissa said. "It's so personal but so wonderful."

"You can tell me, Mel," I said, reaching across the table and putting my hand on hers.

She hesitated for another moment, and then I could see on her face that she'd made a decision.

"Karen is a lesbian," she said.

"Okay. That's wonderful for her," I said, not sure why that was so earth shattering.

"She was telling me how wonderful it was, her first time. And, um, she went into some pretty graphic details."

"Sounds like Karen," I said.

Melissa laughed, "Indeed!" She looked me earnestly and placed her other hand on mine. "We didn't just talk about being a lesbian, Chris. We, well, we did it."

"Did it?" I asked. "Not sure what you mean."

"I mean that I had sex with my sister!"

"Oh shit!" I said, before I could catch myself. "For real?"

"Are you disgusted with me?" Melissa asked, a vulnerable look on her face.

"Well, um, uh," I answered, stammering. "It's unusual for sure. Disgusted, no. Actually, a bit curious."

Melissa and I had discussed sex before, of course, even lesbian sex. But neither of us had done anything about it and hadn't been with anyone sexually. I found myself thinking about Karen and Melissa together, naked, Karen's head between Melissa's legs, eating her out, Melissa crying out in pleasure. That was certainly not the reaction I would have expected in myself.

"Shit! That's a relief," Melissa said, visibly relaxing.

"You fucking had sex with your sister?" I said, more a statement than a question.

Melissa nodded. "She just seemed like such a safe person to explore my sexuality with. It didn't seem wrong at the time, and doesn't now even."

We sat for a minute as I let this news settle. My best friend had just had lesbian sex with her sister! I found myself even more curious.

"So, um," I started. "What, what was it like, with Karen? How did it happen?"

Melissa smiled. "She started sharing her first experience, and to hear her describe kissing a woman and exploring her mouth with her tongue started really getting me turned on." She lifted her coffee cup but didn't drink from it. "I asked Karen to show me what it was like."

"You did?" I said, my eyebrows raising in surprise.

Melissa laughed a little. "I did! And so she did. Fuck, I got so wet from that first kiss. It was light at first, just lips on lips, but then she came back and I felt her tongue on my lips. When I opened my mouth she entered and started twirling her tongue around mine. It was fucking awesome!"

"So then what?" I asked, getting a little turned on myself.

"She asked me if I wanted to take things further. When I said I did she gently placed my hand on her breast. It felt so firm yet soft. I started kneading it and felt her nipples get hard so I played with them. She started moaning and encouraging me, putting my hand under her blouse to give me better access."

"Fuck!" I said, now feeling an itchy feeling between my legs.

"Then she took her blouse off and helped me off with mine. She admired my boobs, they're bigger than hers, and actually started licking and sucking on them through my bra. Oh shit did that feel good! I wanted to feel her mouth and tongue on my tits so I undid my bra. She took hers off too and when her tongue hit my nipple I found my chest pushing up and such incredible feelings started hitting my crotch."

Incredible feelings were also hitting mine by this point.

"I started sucking on her tits. I've never had a nipple in my mouth before. It felt so hard and tasted so delicious. There was actually some liquid coming out of her tits as I sucked on them. It tasted so good!"

"Fuck, that's hot!" I said.

Melissa took a sip and set her cup down, taking my hand in hers. "That's not the half of it, Chris. She had me stand up and started feeling out my pussy. My panties were soaked through by that point so she asked if she could take them off."

"And you said..."?

"I said 'please!' and so there I was, totally naked in front of my own sister. She stood, and quickly removed her skirt and panties and moved in to put her tongue in my mouth again. This time I pushed mine into hers! We started grinding our bodies against each other. She held my ass cheeks and pulled me closer."

I was really starting to picture this now. I'd always thought Karen was good looking, but never pictured her naked before!

Melissa continued, "We went into her bedroom and she pushed me back onto the bed. 'I want to touch your pussy. Is that okay?', she said. I told her she better hurry because I was super turned on already. So she got up on the bed and pushed my legs apart. The smell of my pussy juices filled the space. Karen actually breathed it in and said, 'Fuck you smell good! Can't wait to taste you!'".

At this point I moved the hand that was on my lap between my legs. I was wearing a short skirt so I could easily reach my pussy. When I touched it, I noticed wetness was starting to soak through my panties.

"So did she?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah she did," Melissa responded. "She got between my legs and started kissing my thighs and licking them with her tongue. 'Put your tongue on my pussy, please!' I said. When I felt her lick up my slit I nearly came right then. I started moving my hips up and down and breathing heavily. Then I felt a finger enter my pussy as she began to fuck me. I was really close by that point. All it took was for her mouth and tongue to hit my clit and I was over the top. My legs spasmed, my back arched, I held my breath and then let it out in an explosion. She was barely able to stay on my pussy but managed to keep licking me. After a while, I brought her up for a kiss and tasted my own pussy juice for the first time in her mouth."

We sat motionless for a few moments as I drank in the scene. My own pussy was aching for attention and suddenly I didn't want that attention to come from my hand only.

"Oh shit!" I said. "That is so fucking hot, Mel. Just hearing how you made love to your sister has got me totally wet!"

We'd never talked this way to each other, ever. Somehow this new territory felt good, really good.

"I could sort of tell," Melissa said, motioning to my hand, which was still stroking my slit.

I pulled my hand off of my panties and brought it up to my nose, smelling my own scent, which made me even hotter, and I licked the moisture off of the end of my finger.

"Fuck! Sorry"! I said, shocked at what I'd just done. "I guess I got carried away."

"No apologies needed," Melissa said, smiling warmly. "I'm totally wet too, just remembering it, and..."

"And?" I said.

"I didn't want to just tell you that I'd fucked my sister," she said, putting her hand on the hand I'd just used to touch myself. "I was kind of hoping you'd react this way."

"You did?"

Melissa nodded. "Because, well, secretly I was hoping you might want to experience this new thing together, you and me."

That thought had not crossed my mind. Fucking my best friend? When I let it swirl around in my head for just a moment I realized that was exactly what I wanted. I felt a fresh amount of wetness hit my panties in response.

I put my other hand on top of Melissa's and looked intently into her eyes. "Fuck, Melissa, you want to make love to your best friend?"

She nodded emphatically. "More than anything."

I responded by taking her hand and standing up from the table. "I'm so fucking turned on right now I can hardly wait to be somewhere we can get naked together!"

Melissa stood and used her free hand to grab her backpack off of the floor. "Let's go to my apartment!" she said, drawing my with her.

I grabbed my backpack and we hurried out the door. We continued to hold hands as we walked the short few blocks to Melissa's place. My heart was racing with nervousness and anticipation. I was also so wet that I felt the cool air between my legs as we walked.

"So, did you..." I said as we neared the parking lot of her apartment.

"Did I lick her pussy?" Melissa said. "I sure did. I wasn't sure what I was doing but sort of followed her instructions. She tasted amazing and I was able to make her cum!"

"So, how many times did you guys do that over break?"

"I lost count, Chris. A shitload, that's for sure. All it did was make me horny and I started fantasizing about licking your pussy!"

"I can't wait!" I said, squeezing her hand as we approached the door.

Once inside with the door closed, we dropped our backpacks on the floor and kicked off our shoes. Melissa cupped her hands under my cheeks and pulled me to her mouth. As our lips met, I was surprised at how soft they felt. I'd kissed guys before. Their lips are okay but can be a little rough. Not Melissa's. I didn't have much time to savor those lips alone as I felt her tongue bid entrance to my mouth.

I eagerly opened and let her in. A tingly sensation went through my body and especially my pussy as I welcomed her wet, warm, moving tongue. I felt her explore my mouth and tongue with her own. I responded by swirling my tongue around hers and pushing it into her mouth, where I tasted her for the first time.

"You are so fucking hot!" I said as we broke off. "I can't believe we've never kissed before!"

"I've waited far too long to get my tongue on you - all of you," Melissa said, coming back in to French-kiss me deeply.

I put my arms around her and drew her close, our bodies and breasts pressing against each other. I could actually feel the hardness in her nipples. Since we are about the same height, our tits were literally hitting each other. I felt more tingles as my breasts compressed together with hers.

As we broke off, I released my embrace and stepped back.

"I've always loved your hair, Mel," I said, brushing some of her long auburn hair away from her face. "And your freckles!"

Melissa laughed, "Seriously?"

"Yep!" I said, holding her by the shoulders. "I wonder if you're freckly all over?"

"Ooh, what a naughty thought," Melissa said. "I think you're about to find out."

"I've secretly wondered something about you too," she said, pulling me down the hall.

"What?"

"Is your bush as dark as your hair? If you even have a bush."

It was my turn to laugh. Subjects like this had never, and I mean never, come up between us. "Yes I do, and yes it is. And I think you're about to see for yourself!"

As we entered Melissa's bedroom, I stopped and took a look at the woman I was about to make love to.

"What?" Melissa asked.

"You're so beautiful!" I said.

And she was. Her long red hair, what I knew to be D cup breasts, a flat stomach, narrow waist and long, trim legs. The most of her body I'd ever seen was when we were swimming. Now I was going to not only see her private parts, but taste them!

Melissa stopped and framed my face with her hands. "I've always thought you were beautiful too," she said.

I've not considered myself to be that pretty. I'm tall for a girl, 5'7", and have small breasts with dark nipples. My complexion is olive. My hair is dark and falls halfway down my back and my eyes are also dark - some say mysterious.

"I'm glad you think so," I said, modestly.

"Fuck yeah," Melissa said, trailing her fingers down my shoulders and grazing my breasts. "I guess I hadn't let myself realize until now that you're one of the most incredibly beautiful women I know. And I want to get to know all of you - right now!"

We kissed again, and this time Melissa's fingers did more than barely touch my breasts. As our tongues danced together, trading mouths, her hand cupped one of my breasts and began kneading it, and using her palm to press my nipples into my chest.

"Oh shit!" I said, breaking off. "Whatever you're doing feels wonderful!"

"Karen did that to me too," Melissa said, taking the other breast into her hands and pressing on that one with her palm as well.

I reached over and gingerly touched one of Melissa's breasts. I'd never touched a woman before and didn't know at all what I was doing.

Melissa took my hand and pressed it into her tit.

"Mmmm, I want you to feel my tits, Chris. They want your fingers and hands and tongue!"

I started using both hands to feel Melissa's breasts. I felt and saw her nipples sticking out straight - making little mounds in her shirt.

"Go ahead and squeeze them," Melissa said, her gaze on my hands.

I took both nipples between my thumb and index fingers and squeezed. Melissa responded by taking in a quick breath and lifting her chest.

"Fuck that feels good!" she said.

"Now pull on them," she said. "That's it. That's it. Oh shit!"

Melissa then reached over and did the same thing to me. When her fingers tweaked my nipples, they got instantly hard. Her touch sent more tingles into my crotch.

"We have too many clothes on," Melissa said.

"Agreed!" I said, stepping away and beginning to unbutton my blouse.

"Oh, let me do that!" Melissa said, reaching and undoing the buttons slowly as she tongued my mouth.

Once she got them all undone, she pushed back my blouse and I let it fall off my shoulders and onto the floor.

I had on a lacy white bra that was very thin. As I looked down, I noticed my dark areola and hard nipples showed through the fabric.

"I've always wondered what you look like, Chris," Melissa said, caressing my breasts and squeezing my nipples. "May I?" she asked, starting to reach around my back.

This was a big step. I was about to show my best friend my small breasts. I'd kind of been embarrassed about them, but somehow now it didn't seem to matter.

"Please!" I said.

Melissa undid my bra and pulled it towards her. She let it fall from her hands and looked down to admire me.

"You have such dark nipples," she said. "And your areola are so puffy and swollen. I love them!"

She cupped both breasts in her hands and then leaned down to flick her tongue on one of my nipples. It felt so great - it sent chills down my body.

"You like?" Melissa said, looking up into my eyes.

"I love!" I said, pulling her closer to my breasts.

She responded by putting her mouth around one of my areola and sucking in almost my entire breast into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I said. "I can't believe you're sucking my breast!"

Melissa went back and forth between my breasts, squeezing and pulling on one nipple while sucking on the other. I felt drops of moisture going down my inner thigh as I got more and more aroused.

"Now your turn," she said, lifting her shirt over her head and reaching back to undo her bra.

Melissa's large breasts sprung out of her bra, her large nipples bouncing in front of me. They were a light brown in color with a little reddish tone.

"They are freckly!" I said, taking her nipples between my fingers.

"And all yours," she said, responding to my touch. "I want you to suck my tits, Chris. I want to feel your tongue and mouth on me." She said this while pulling my head to her chest.

I licked her nipples and then took them into my mouth, twirling my tongue around them and sucking. The feeling of another woman's tits in my mouth was incredible. They were so soft yet hard. I could taste some liquid coming out of her nipples. It was salty and tangy and absolutely delicious.

"Oh shit, Chris," Melissa said, beginning to moan. "Suck on them. I'm getting so horny!"

Her hips were actually beginning to move back and forth. She reached a hand down and lifted up her skirt. From my vantage point I could see that her panties underneath were soaking wet with juices from her pussy. She stuck a hand down her panties and began rubbing herself.

"I can't stand it any more!" she said. She pulled her skirt and panties off in one movement and then placed my hand on her mound, cupping my fingers down into her slit, which got my fingers wet instantly.

I stood and she began kissing me, her tongue strong in my mouth as I started moving my fingers up and down her wet slit. I was touching the pussy of my best friend! She pushed my hand deeper and when my fingers touched her clit she nearly jumped.

"You're touching me, you're really touching me," she said, her breathing quickening.

"I know. You feel so warm and wet!" I said, moving my fingers back and forth lightly on her love button.

My friend was now totally nude in front of me. Her ruddy skin tone and freckles were so attractive. She did indeed have a red bush, the same color as her hair. It was ample. but nicely shaped into a triangle of hair.

I removed my hand and undid my skirt, letting it fall to the ground. I then grabbed the waistband of my panties and pulled them off. Now we are both very naked and very wet for each other.

"I fucking want you so bad!" I said.

Melissa pulled me to her bed. As we lay down, she got on top of me, put her legs in between mine and kissed me as she ground her mound into me. I wrapped my legs around her and moved with her, getting more and more aroused by the second.

"I want to touch you," she said, getting off of me.

"I want that so bad!" I said, taking her hand and moving it to my pussy.

"You have such a nice bush," she said, running her fingers through my dark, curly pubic hair.

I found my hips thrusting upward as her fingers slipped into my pussy lips.

12