Ch. 01: Christy a Lesbian Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. You're touching me. I can't fucking believe it. Oh, oh yeah. Fuck!"

When she reached my clit I felt an electric jolt of pleasure course through me. She lightly moved her index finger across my clit and then up and down my slit, getting more and more of my juices onto her fingers.

"Please put your fingers into my pussy!" I said, my breath now coming in ragged bursts.

"I will, Chris," she said. "But..."

"But what?" I said, anxious now for her to be inside me.

"How deep should I go?"

Oh fuck. I forgot. I'm a virgin.

"I want you to take it, Mel," I said. "I want you to take my virginity!"

"It's going to hurt some," she said, beginning to move her fingers into my vagina.

"I know. It's all right," I said, bracing myself for the pain.

She pushed two of her fingers deeper into me. I felt a slight twinge, and then nothing but pleasure.

"Okay?" she said.

"I barely felt it," I replied, pushing her hand deeper into my pussy.

I wasn't a virgin anymore and my best friend had taken in! I felt so free and so fucking good.

Melissa kissed my neck and put her tongue into my ears and mouth as she fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit. I was feeling very strange in a wonderful way. It was kind of a buzzy feeling. My hips had taken on a life of their own and thrust into Melissa's fingers as they pushed in and out of me.

"I want to taste you," she said, breaking off. "I want you to come all over my mouth!"

"Please lick me, Mel," I said. "Please eat my pussy!"

Melissa moved down, kissing as she went. First my breasts, where she licked and sucked my nipples. Then my belly button and finally my inner thighs. As her tongue and mouth got closer to my pussy I felt surges of pleasure.

"Oh, that is so fucking good!" I said. "Oh, ah, ah ah," I moaned.

Her tongue finally licked my pussy lips and I felt a fresh amount of juice poor onto her tongue. She continued to lick up and down and finally pushed her tongue into my slit and hit my clit.

I was looking down at my best friend with her face buried in my own pussy. She looked up at me with such passion, I couldn't stand it. I closed my eyes and laid my head back.

"Oh shit!" I cried. "Oh, oh, oh, oh! You're going to making me cum!"

A few more thrusts with her fingers and licks of my clit and I felt her move her tongue down and thrust it into my pussy. That was it. I arched my back and began bucking on her mouth as wave after wave of pleasure shot through my body. I was lost in it, lost in the feeling of Melissa's mouth on my pussy, making me cum.

The feeling seemed to last forever. My legs continued to spasm as unbelievable feelings erupted from my pussy and traveled all over my body. I kept my eyes closed, but when I opened them, I saw Melissa, my pussy juice dripping from her mouth and her fingers still gently massaging my slit and clitoris.

She smiled. "Well, how was that?"

"I, oh," I said, still out of breath. "I have never felt anything like that in my life. It was, is, so awesome!"

I reached for her, my first lover, and drew her up closer to me. I went in and tasted my own juices on her slippery tongue as I explored her mouth. I tasted pretty good, actually - sweeter than what I was expecting.

As we kissed, I could feel Melissa start to grind her pussy against my leg.

I broke off saying, "What about you, Mel. Do you think I can bring you the same kind of feelings you gave me?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" she said. "I'm so fucking wet right now from making you cum. I want you to make me cum too!"

"Just show me how," I said, taking her face in my hands and kissing her cheeks and nose and chin.

"I'll walk you through it," she said, laying down on her back, "but I don't think it will take much with how horny I am!"

I lay there next to my best friend for more than 10 years. We were now lovers and close in a way that mere friendship couldn't offer. I began gently stoking her skin - arms, shoulders, neck, down to her legs. Her skin was silky soft. I began kissing that skin, working my way up her stomach to her beautiful breasts.

Melissa closed her eyes as my mouth covered her left nipple and I used my tongue to flick across it. I felt it harden under my touch.

"Mmmm. Oh yeah," Melissa said quietly. "I can't fucking believe my best friend is sucking on my nipple!"

I reached my hand over and began squeezing the other nipple, stretching it out. Melissa raised her chest up in response.

"Shit!" she said.

I moved my mouth to the other nipple and began sucking on it, moving my free hand down to her crotch.

She immediately opened her legs to give my fingers easy access to her pussy. I smelled her scent as she exposed her lips.

"Oh, ah, ah," she began to moan, her hips rising to meet my fingers.

As I moved to her slit, my fingers slipped easily on her abundant juices. I had so much juice on my fingers that I lifted them up to my mouth and tasted Melissa for the first time.

"Fuck you taste good!" I said.

Mellisa responded by moving my hand back to her crotch.

"More!" she said dreamily.

"Tell me what you want," I said, gently probing her sopping slit with my index finger.

"Push your finger in deeper... fuck yeah, like that."

Her breathing became rhythmic and faster as I moved my finger up and down between her pussy lips.

"Now put two fingers in my hole, please!" she said, curling my fingers towards her vagina.

As my fingers entered her, I felt wetness and warmth and her tight tunnel surrounding me.

"Oh shit, Chris. Oh shit!" she said, removing her hand and starting to knead her other breast. "Now curl your fingers up and move across the top of my cunt. Fuck! Fuck!"

Her hips were now moving up and down faster.

After about thirty seconds she said, "Now pull out your fingers and touch my clit!"

I did so and she jerked upwards. Her eyes were now closed and her head back. I gently rubbed her clit and I could tell she was starting to get close. But I really didn't want her to cum yet. I wanted my mouth to feel it and my tongue to receive her juice.

"Can I lick you now?" I asked.

"Oh please, yes, please, oh, ah!"

I moved down and she spread her legs wide. Her pussy was bright pink, with swollen lips and juice literally dripping onto the sheets.

As I got in closer, I could smell her sex even stronger. It was musky and really started turning me on again.

"Lick, hmph, my... slit," Melissa said, moaning and grunting.

I obeyed, and flicked out my tongue along her labia, pushing my tongue in slightly. The strong taste of her juices filled my tongue. I was tasting my best friend's pussy! She began pushing her hips towards me and pretty soon I found myself licking her clit as she opened up more and more.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Shit, Chris! Lick my hole!"

I moved my tongue down her slit and thrust my tongue into her pussy, just as she'd done for me. Immediately she arched her back and cried out.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh! Oh! Ahhhh!"

She took in a breath and held it, before letting it out and holding my head against her pussy as she came and came. I held on for the ride and kept my tongue going.

Eventually, she started settling down, her moans and cries softening. I looked up and her eyes were open, staring down at me with my mouth on her pussy, my lips eating her red bush and my tongue licking her slit and clit of all the extra juice that had poured out.

She smiled, and pulled my arms up to embrace me. We kissed, now sharing each other's juices on our tongues, lips, and mouths.

"That's the fucking best orgasm I've ever had!" Melissa said finally, breaking off our kiss.

"I did okay?" I said, kissing her neck and fondling her large boobs.

"Fuck yeah!" she said.

We lay cuddling together for a minute or so as I lay on my side, and Melissa on her back. I reached up and started flicking my tongue out at her nipple, which got hard again pretty quick. I'd already had an orgasm but still felt very turned on. Maybe it was that it was my first time, maybe it was because I had just made my best friend cum - I'm not really sure. Melissa could tell I was still ready.

"Want to cum together?" she said, looking at me.

"Can we do that?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Fuck yeah!" she said, sitting up and having me lay on my back.

She came up between my legs, lifting my left leg in the air and putting her left leg over my right. She scooted up and positioned her pussy so it was actually touching mine. She held onto my leg and used it for leverage to keep her pussy against my lips.

"You're still so wet!" She said as she began grinding her pussy against mine.

"Oh fuck!" I said, looking down at our two pussies meeting and moving across each other.

I began to move with her rhythm, pushing in as she pushed across, our lips meeting and lubricating each other.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" I cried.

Melissa had her own rhythmic cry of, "Ah, ah, ah!"

We were building together to a climax. The feeling was unreal. Somehow our bodies slipping and sliding across each other synchronized our orgasms.

Melissa looked in my eyes as our pace increased. "Are you going to cum with me? Are you going to fucking cum with me!"

"Yes!" I cried, feeling an orgasm building. "Yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

We both cried out at the same time as we went over the top. Melissa could barely hold on as our legs and bodies spasmed and shook.

When the orgasm finally subsided, Melissa laid back on top of me and we kissed and made out, both so filled with pleasure.

"I can't believe we just did that!" I said when we broke off.

"Oh I can!" Melissa said, brushing some hairs away from my face.

"We just fucked each other!" I said, still reeling from the feelings.

"So, glad I mentioned it?" she asked, teasing.

"So glad!" I said.

We spent time cuddling and kissing in her bed. We finally got up and got dressed and headed out for class, holding hands as we walked through campus. I for one didn't care what people thought, and neither did Melissa. We were now more than just friends. We were lovers.

That year, I lived in the dorm with a roommate, so we spent a lot of time over at Melissa's apartment.

I came home that summer pretty super charged and wanting to share what I'd experienced with another person I'd known all my life - my sister Cindy.

12