Ch. 01: Four Months Later

Story Info
Jacob discovers new powers, and we meet Hidaya and Jimmy!
4.9k words
4.11
2.8k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/30/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The story proper begins. I hope you all enjoy. This is very much a rewrite/reboot of my story which I started way back in 2007, just as I was finishing high school. Back then, I intended it to be a gritty, dark take on a superhero story, I didn't even have sex scenes in the original version. This version I make now is certainly more liberal with the sex and the humor, as that's how my writing had grown since then. All that aside, please read on and enjoy!

Four Months Later

Four months had passed since the sudden death of his beloved, Hannah.

Jacob had since separated himself from his old life in Corpus. He had found himself living in a shitty second floor apartment in Waco, TX. His personal health had deteriorated gradually since that night; his dark hair had been allowed to grow all the way to his shoulder blades. His black leather jacket, which Jacob had once worn with pride, was now a dusty reminder of his past, having lost its shine long ago. His shirts were increasingly becoming more tattered and sticky from spilled alcohol. The only thing he had which made him smile anymore was the picture, which showed him and his beloved in happier times.

Jacob kept it along with her rosary on his dresser by his bed. He had never even looked at another girl since. Little did he know, was that things were about to make a dramatic and extraordinary change very soon.

Jacob's day truthfully began with a dream. In this dream, he was out somewhere in the middle of a huge wasteland. He was wearing some type of black armor. A shadowy battalion approached him at a furious speed. His hand went to his side for some type of weapon and instead, he pulled out the ring he had given Hannah before she died. It proceeded to melt in his hand, causing him to recoil in shock. He looked up to see an entire army of Hannahs covered from head to toe in grotesque burns. A sudden flash of light forced him to turn away to face the blue sedan that had taken the life of his beloved. He tried to move out of the way, but couldn't. He could only watch as the vehicle exploded mere inches away from him, engulfing his entire body in flames.

CRASH!!!

Jacob woke up in a cold sweat. He looked to his left where the crash came from but saw nothing... until he got out of bed.

"Ahh! FUCK!!"

He'd cut his foot on some broken glass. Upon closer inspection, he found that it was the picture frame holding Hannah's photo. It had fallen and shattered on the floor; he remembered that he had been drinking the night before and he probably fell asleep while still holding it.

"Jesus Christ!"

He muttered as he picked the pieces from his foot and dropped them in a trashcan by his bed. He placed the picture in a drawer for safekeeping. He got out of the right side of the bed to avoid any further mishaps with the glass. He found the first aid kit in his bathroom, he put on a rather crude bandage then went about his daily routine.

Sometime later, Jacob was dressed, fed, and out the door. He got in his truck and drove off. He pulled up in a parking lot by a small bar. Jacob figured it would be close enough to working at a nightclub. The difference was more drunken fights, less buxom females.

...

Meanwhile, in a hotel overlooking Corpus Christi Bay, a female meerkat stepped out onto the balcony. Her emerald-green eyes peered calmly over the shimmering blue waters below. Her petite muzzle curled up in a cute smirk. Her red hair, still wet from showering, blew in the wind. Around her body, with the little hint of her bosom showing through, was a white towel. Her alert eyes focused on a yacht moored to the pier. She tapped quietly on the railing as she looked upon the people gathering around the boat.

The meerkat glanced behind herself, then scoffed, "Well, he's sure taking his sweet time."

Just as she'd said that, the glass door slid open and a tall, buff otter stepped out onto the balcony. She smirked at him, "And you say I take too long." then turned away to try to rile him up.

The otter laughed, "Excuse me if I've got more to wash than you, mon cher."

The small kat stuck her tongue at him.

Her otter boyfriend hugged her from behind and without any words, he began to nibble on her soft neck. She could feel as he pulled her to his body that he was wet as well, having just finished his own shower. She did not feel a towel on him, though.

She grinned, "Sam, this isn't your house, you can't just walk out here with your dick out."

Sam ground his hips into hers while his paws ventured under her towel. "I know not all of you is complaining, Hidaya."

Hidaya gasped when his fingers invaded her warmth. "S-sam, not now. We have a party to prepare for, remember?"

He turned her head back and kissed her lips while he felt her up for about a minute or two. He spoke into her cute, round ear, "I remember, I just want a quick little kiss before we get dressed." He laughed then kissed her again before letting her go. He let her see him lick his fingers clean before he stepped back inside.

Hidaya shook her head after her partner gave her some peace. "I'm taking a vacation after this."

...

Elsewhere, at a bookstore on South Padre Island, it was business as usual for one young ram, Mick. He was standing at the counter reading The Caller Times when a pretty vixen in a cute dress walked up. He could smell her perfume without having to look.

"Excuse me..."

He put down the newspaper, briefly.

"Where do you keep your little romance novels?"

Mick looked at her oddly and nonchalantly pointed to the back. As she left, he heard footsteps coming from behind. A lanky, tall vampire bat took the young sheep by the waist and kissed him directly on the lips, letting his long tongue tickle until the ram relented and opened his mouth.

The vixen watched as their tongues danced wetly between bat and ram. When the kiss ended, the bat looked right at her with his eerie scarlet red eyes and licked his fangs before he winked. She blushed wildly and quickly vacated the store.

The bat chuckled evilly, "Well, she was cute, wasn't she?"

He kissed Mick again as he casually unbuckled the sheep's pants. He held the ram's "rammer" once it had been unleashed and began to brazenly stroke it. The bat spoke softly, "I woke up this mornin', Mickey, and you were gone. I understand last night was our first time, but, I usually like a little protein-enriched pick-me-up after a good night. Nonetheless; I can assure you, after last night, I'll be rememberin' your sweet body for nights to come."

The ram let the lecherous bat have his fun as he spoke "So, you'll be talkin' to your

boss about my current situation, Jimmy?"

The bat paused in mid-stroke, his face a mixture of disappointment and disgust before he faked a smile. He reassured him with a grin, "I told you, sheep-boy! I got this! We'll all be up and out o' your wool before you know it." He squeezed Mick's muzzle with the same hand that had just been jacking the sheep's jerky, "I just gotta go talk with my people back at the office."

Jimmy kissed him one last time then hopped over the counter landing neatly on all fours. He turned and winked at Mick as he put his hand on the door handle.

"Don't worry, Mickey! Ol' Jimmy's got your back; you can count on it." He gave a corny thumbs up to the sheep before pushing on the door.

The bell on the door jingled as he walked out.

Mick shook his head and sighed before stuffing himself back in his pants.

A black van awaited Jimmy as he left the bookstore; in the driver's seat sat a badger smoking a joint.

The badger spoke like a stereotypical gangster, "Well, Mister Darrell? Ye got the money?"

Jimmy looked back at the badger with disdain then smiled. He crawled through the driver's side window deliberately causing the badger to drop his blunt. Jimmy picked it off the floor as he made himself comfortable in the passenger side and helped himself to the green. He blew smoke in the badger's face and he finally answered his colleague, "No."

"Well then, what the fuck are ye smilin' about ye bat-tard?"

Jimmy answered with a wicked grin plastered on his muzzle, "I got me some last night."

The badger immediately knew what he was talking about. He laughed, "You're shittin' me right?"

Jimmy chuckled and passed the joint back to his companion, "Matt, if I were shittin' you, I woulda come up with somethin' better." He reclined into his seat, "But yeah... Mick didn't have our money again, third month in a row." His mind flashed back to the previous night, to the ram leading him up to the little apartment above the bookstore.

"So the little asshole strips naked, says I can have 'im in place of his pay." His mind flashed to the young, nerdy ram taking off his clothes in his bedroom, exposing himself to the bat.

"And of course, you knowin' me, I just had ta take him up on it. And I rode that motherfucker all night!"

Jimmy sat up to adjust his pants as those memories had caused quite a reaction. "Now, if I'd known he swung that way before, after sharin' so many beers with the guy, I'd have nailed him and his sweet ass long ago. I mean," He put his right hand to his chest, "even I've got a reputation to keep up, Matt."

The badger shouted, "You fucked the sheep!?"

Jimmy put a finger to his short muzzle, "Shush, Matthew. Not everyone wants to hear about our dirty little details, you feel me?"

Matt rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I feel you. So, what are you saying to the Marks?"

The bat scoffed, looking out his window "Oh, he's The Marks now, is he? Prick." He looked back at Matt. "We'll just tell him the truth. The miserable little shit was unable to keep up his protection pay for the third month in a row so, he must be taught that even though your boss is miles away from where you live, doesn't mean he can't just lean over and beat your ass. We just happen to be the ass-beaters to do that. Besides, I promised Mickey I'd be back by tonight with his 'answer' and Jimmy Lee Darrell never breaks a promise."

Matt understood and turned on the ignition. He paused momentarily before stepping on the gas pedal. He looked at Jimmy and said in a taunting voice "You know she's gonna be pissed at you, right?"

Jimmy laughed, "For what? I've seen the way she looks at other girls when they pass

us. Mostly because, I've looked at 'em too."

...

At noon during his break, Jacob was standing outside smoking a cigarette when he noticed something glowing in the alley behind him. It was a rock; a strange glowing rock, no bigger than a blade of grass, it looked like a star fallen from the sky. Jacob bent over to get a closer look. The stone reacted when it sensed a carbon form nearby. It jumped, tore through Jacob's shirt and pierced him directly over his heart.

"Fuck!" He cursed in pain before the force of the jump sent him flying out of the alley to where he collided with some garbage bags in the roadside. He got up dazed. After seeing that he was alone, Jacob dusted himself off, got back in his truck and hurried home.

Jacob made it back to his apartment; he began to feel a terrible sensation in his left side as he went up the stairs. He was doubled over in pain on all fours by the time he got in. He reached for his phone to dial 911 when, suddenly, his shadow grabbed it for him... or at least that's what it looked like had happened.

To his utter surprise, Jacob's whole right arm had turned into a dark shadowy form of itself. When he tried to stand up, his legs and lower body sank into the floor and he realized his whole body seemed to have taken on shadow-like capabilities. He ripped open his shirt to see a glowing tattoo where the stone had pierced him.

"Oh shit..." He muttered before he fell through the floor.

Jacob fell into the room directly beneath his own. An old stoat lady had been sleeping on her armchair when the 5'8 tall black rat crashed through her coffee table.

"Aaah!" The stoat screamed and held her chest when she saw the bloodied body sprawled on her floor. When the rat didn't seem to move, she got up, her walking stick held like a club. "Mister?" She looked up and saw no hole in her ceiling. "Where the hell did you come from?" She picked up her phone to call an ambulance when Jacob suddenly coughed up blood.

The rat rolled off the broken glass and he tried to get up. His body was all cut up. The tattoo on his chest began to glow again. His many wounds began closing, pushing out what small fragments of glass clung to him before regenerating flesh and skin. Jacob held his gut as inside, what injuries he incurred healed almost instantaneously. He looked at himself, watched every cut vanish. He noticed around bigger pieces the healing process halted. He pulled them out and those wounds closed as well. He tried to get up but cursed under his breath when he tried to put weight on his right arm. He saw it had been bent backwards. He bit his lip then painfully he set the bone back in place. He cried out as the bone mended and flesh grew back.

The stoat still held her phone as she watched the display. "Oh my god..."

Jacob heard her that time. He looked up, healed but now in torn clothes. "Um... Mrs. Davis?"

The stoat recognized her neighbor now. "Mr. Marshall..."

"You have a clean shirt I can borrow?" He grinned nervously.

She nodded, "My husband's clothes may fit you."

He cleaned up, got dressed then without a word he stepped out leaving a bewildered old widow behind.

...

Jacob racked his brain on what had just happened. He knew it had to do with that stone he picked up. What did it do to him? His thoughts were interrupted as he was grabbed from behind and hurled into a dark alley.

The next thing he knew, he had a gun pointed in his face.

A male wolf, flanked by two pack members held up the rat, not caring the rodent was slightly bigger. Some rat in as nice a jacket as this, he must have some cash on him. "Ya know the drill... cash now!"

Jacob held up his hands, "Look... I don't carry that much, I work at a fucking bar for Christ's sake!"

The wolf growled, "I don't care worth a shit 'bout yer life story, asshole. Just give us all you got."

Jacob growled under his breath, "Fine." He took his wallet, took what money he had inside then gave it to the wolf. "There. That's it."

The wolf snarled at the pitiful 5$ sum he'd gotten. "Is this it? Fuck!" He stuffed the money in his pocket while his pack members fidgeted with the weapons they had. Their leader growled, "Give me your jacket!"

Jacob backed away, this was his father's jacket; it was all he had to remember him by. "I can't do that."

The wolf pushed Jacob, "I'll fuckin' rip it off you then."

Jacob caught the wolf's wrist then smashed his right elbow in the canine's gut.

One of the wolf's brothers panicked when he saw the other get hurt and charged the rat with a knife drawn.

Jacob saw and caught him just as the blade went through his palm. "Ah! Goddamn!"

It was at that moment his tattoo started glowing again and suddenly Jacob's full body turned black and sank into the shadows taking the knife-wielding wolf with him.

His two brothers watched with their mouths open, "Where'd they go?"

Jacob reappeared and he dropped their brother before them. The young wolf stumbled, bruised but still alive. Jacob threw the knife down at his feet.

The three wolves backed off; one asked "What the fuck are you?"

Jacob looked at himself, he saw how his body had returned to solid form. "I don't know what this is. But-"

The one wolf who had a gun on him fired.

Jacob flinched and his body turned to shadow again. The bullet passed through him, and pierced the neck of the brother who'd been standing behind him.

The wolf croaked, holding his neck as it bled.

The oldest of the three wolves took the gun from his brother and fired at Jacob again, still the bullets passed through his shadow body into the other wolf.

Jacob's other arm swept forth and tripped the leader; it narrowed to a single solid point then gored the wolf through, tearing his guts out.

The youngest of the three wolves ran, leaving his dead brothers behind.

Jacob's tattoo stopped glowing then he fell. He regained his senses then nearly threw up when he saw what he'd just done. "No... What have I done?" He shook his head, looking around to see if anyone had seen him. He saw it was already getting to be night. "I better go..." He got up then walked away from the corpses.

...

Meanwhile, on a yacht in Corpus Christi Bay, Hidaya and Sam both got into the party that night. Each had separate invitations so they did not come together. Afterward, they split up. The otter went off to search the ship for a safe location away from the crowd while the meerkat went into the banquet hall to keep an eye on their target.

The suisine captain stood with his bodyguards, two German shepherds kept a vigilant eye out for any danger.

She spotted Sam. She took her cue then approached the bar where the bartender served her a strawberry daiquiri. As she took a sip, her otter beau approached her like a college boy trolling for easy tail. She saw him and allowed one strap of her dress to fall.

The otter sniffed the kat's thin neck as he traced a finger along one single brown stripe on her back before he rolled the strap back up her shoulder. He made small talk with her, as they'd rehearsed so vigorously in their hotel room before. She played coy, let him feel her up in public, especially in front of the lecherous pig captain who had most certainly taken notice.

Hidaya let Sam lead her away from the bar and out onto the deck. "I've got a nice quiet little spot where we can... talk some more."

Hida stifled a laugh, "As if you ever just want to talk."

Sam grabbed her ass as they made it to the door. "How long do you think before he comes for us?"

"I'm not betting on him being a polite piggy." She quipped as they stepped in, leaving the door unlocked. It was the furthest room away from the crowd. It was a quaint, peaceful guest room.

It wasn't but a few minutes after the two of them went in that the old pig captain crept up outside. The lecherous swine licked his slobbering jowls as he jiggled carefully on the door knob. He found the door to be unlocked. The pig chuckled, what amateurs, he thought as he signaled for his two bodyguards to stay outside.

Inside, the captain found the room to be surprisingly empty. There was no one in the bed. He quickly noticed that morsel of a meerkat sitting before a vanity mirror, though.

Hidaya was looking right at the captain through the reflection, "I was wondering if you would try and follow, Captain."

The pig stood dumbfounded, "You were waiting for me? Wasn't there another fella that came in here with ya?"

The meerkat turned in her seat, still in her silver dress, the one strap slipping down her shoulder, "I don't know what you're talking about, it's just me here. Why?" She stood and began to walk up to the large pig, "Were you expecting something to happen, sweetie?" She placed a paw on the captain's fat chin while her other rubbed his chest through the uniform he wore.

The pig was confused, but surely taken in by her seductive eyes, "Well, I was just checkin' that my guests were all enjoyin' themselves."

Hidaya smiled, "More like you wanted to enjoy yourself, eh Captain?"

The pig found himself chuckling as she pushed his buttons, "Well..." he started before he stumbled and fell back onto the bed, having failed to notice how this small female had been maneuvering him.

Hidaya quickly straddled the captain's lap, giving the lecherous pig a more than generous kiss on his lips.

The pig no longer questioned his situation and just gave in, his meaty hands come around to caress the soft female on top of him. He hadn't had a female come on to him in this way.

12