Ch. 01: Four Months Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hidaya inwardly wanted to vomit, the pig stunk of whiskey and tobacco, she still gave him her tongue as the bathroom door slowly opened while she had her target distracted.

The pig had his thick hands on her ass. He roughly manhandled the female and she seemingly bent to his every will. His ill-fitting blue pants had become ever more uncomfortable.

Hidaya broke the kiss with a line of saliva linking her briefly to the captain, the meerkat licked her lips, pretending to enjoy his taste before she whispered, "I have just one question to ask, my captain."

The pig was hornier than he had ever been before, "Yes, my little morsel?"

Sam had come out of the bathroom just then, fully dressed, with his gun out and pointed at the captain. He cocked his pistol to get his attention.

Hidaya whispered to him, "Just how much money did you pay the judge, Don?"

The pig stammered, "Wh-what?"

Sam stood over the captain in his bed, his silenced 1911 loaded and ready. "Rape, five counts for the rape of five females. You should be getting buttfucked in prison by now, but then all of a sudden, evidence was conveniently misplaced and they had to let you go. So how much did you pay?"

He growled under his breath before shouting, "Benji! Quaid!"

The two dogs ran in as soon as they heard their names. Each had their pistols on the otter while the pig overpowered the female on top of him. He held her in front of him so Sam couldn't make a move.

Hidaya was smiling though, just what she wanted... her eyes glowed as did the tattoo on her back. She put her free paw against the pig's chest and then, there was a bright flash.

The pig dropped to the floor with a gaping, steaming hole through his body.

The two bodyguards panicked, one fired at her, she dodged. Light energy gathered in her claws on her right paw and she threw another blast blowing off Benji's head while Sam got Quaid between the eyes with his gun.

Sam held her and they kissed among the carnage. Hida heard the pig cough and turned.

The pig coughed up blood as his life faded from him. "Who the hell are ya?"

Hidaya looked down at him, "Like I said, you don't need to know. We've just killed you, so please die."

The swine's head rolled back one last time and blood bubbled out of his mouth as he croaked his last breath.

Hida groaned, "That's two more than we were supposed to kill."

Sam sighed, "No one said this job would be easy."

Both took the time to get dressed. Hidaya reached under the bed then pulled out her laptop. The laptop had the pig's picture, name and profile. She typed in mission complete, turned off her computer, then passed it to Sam.

"Come on, let's go." She said before leaving.

As she walked out, the laptop beeped. She didn't hear, but Sam did. "Another mission already?" He turned it back on then looked inside. He saw his next target then nodded, "It will be done."

Hidaya had gone ahead of Sam. She was lowering a lifeboat when she sensed someone behind her. The tattoo on her shoulder glowed, as did her claws as she produced light energy. She turned to attack. A webbed paw took her out with a single strong punch to the head. Sam picked her up.

"I'm sorry." He spoke as he lifted her over the rail. "But you brought this on yourself." He dropped his mate into the cold waters below.

...

Mick was closing the bookshop and setting the alarm when he heard a knock at the door. Suspicious, he took his revolver out of the drawer beneath the cash register, just in case. He looked through a side window, but only saw a tattered old derelict in raggy towels and coats. He unlocked the door to let in the old man when, suddenly, the rags were blown off by a freak wind revealing the derelict to be Jimmy Lee Darrell!

Before Mick could shut the door, the wind blew it off its hinges, sending him sliding on his back across the floor and knocking over some of the bookshelves. One of the larger books hit Mick square in the face breaking his glasses and smashing his nose.

The vampire bat entered in through the doorway. He clicked his tongue, "Mickey, Mickey, Mickey; you should've known better than to open doors for strangers. Didn't your ol' mama tell you that back in--what was it? Scotland?"

Mick pointed his gun and fired.

Bang!

Jimmy reeled back in pain as he held his gut. He picked the bullet from his wound. Then, he threw it on the floor as he glowered at the sheep. The bullet wound healed. He opened a suitcase he had been holding and took out a large black leather glove. This was no normal glove for at the tip of each finger, there were these blades 10-12 inches long at least and razor sharp. With his non-gloved hand he picked up the sheep and held him up close.

"Now that was uncalled for, Sheepie." He spoke with a calm fury, "I've been your friend how long, and you just shoot me like that?"

Mick gulped, "Y-you're not my friend, I'm just a fence, I know how this shit goes."

"Mickey..." Jimmy tried to calm himself, "We drank beer together, smoked pot together. I know that don't mean shit to no one else, but that's friend shit for me." He put the ram down, "I'm supposed to teach you a lesson about not payin' what you're owed, but I like you too much." He petted the sheep, "I can give you options, you can leave and I'll say you'd gone and left before I got here or... you stay, on my dime. That keeps you safe from Jerry, safe from anybody. The downside to that is though you'll keep your business, you answer to me from now on."

Mick gulped, "What would your boss say?"

"He'd be pissed, but, as a high-ranking captain, I'm untouchable."

The ram stuttered, "A-and your girl?"

Jimmy laughed, "That's an ass whoopin' I'll take for you."

Mick gulped, "And what would I have to do?"

The bat delicately placed his bladed glove on the sheep's head then guided him to his knees, "Need I say more?" He taunted the ram.

In mere minutes, the bat's pants were down to his feet while the ram's head bobbed in his lap.

Jimmy laughed inwardly, sometimes it paid well to be on top.

...

Jacob got home. The stoat lady saw him. She watched him go up to his apartment. He started packing his clothes, and other belongings into a suitcase. He found some of the money he'd been saving up for his next rent. He took some for himself,

put the rest in an envelope. Then he stepped out, locking the door.

The stoat watched him come back down. "Where are you going, Mr. Marshall?"

Jacob stopped, "I'm going back to Corpus. This new thing I have, I don't think it belongs in a place like this. I don't wanna hurt anyone."

She nodded, "You're a good person. I hadn't gotten the chance to know you so well, but I can see you have a good heart."

He sighed, "Thank you, Mrs. Davis." He gave the envelope and the key to his apartment to her. "Can you make sure the landlord gets these?"

She smiled, "I will. Good luck to you, wherever you go from here."

Jacob gave her no more than an awkward smile before walking to his truck. He got in, he put his suitcase in the back then drove off.

To be continued...

12