Ch. 01: Joe's Bollywood Adventures

Story Info
Malaika has fun on girl's trip.
6.5k words
4.67
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sn90
sn90
15 Followers

Malla's Girls trip

Malaika and her girl gang decided to go on an all-girls trip to beach location. They all wanted to party hard and not be recognised. Ibiza was being discussed, as many Indians don't venture to that party island. It's a very European heavy location, which was perfect for the ladies. They wanted to go incognito and not be disturbed by fans. Ibiza was confirmed and Malla, as she is affectionately called, along with her sister Amrita, her besties Karisma, Kareena and Sophie Choudry were the recognizable women in the group along with couple of her other close friends. It was a group of 7 women, and they had all packed swim wear and skimpy dresses for partying in Ibiza.

After her divorce with Arbaaz, Malla wanted to let loose and become more promiscuous. However, she found Arjun and she was not complaining, as Arjun was great to her and he satisfied her sexual desires better than Arbaaz. However, recently, she had been craving more and with Arjun away on shoots, her need for sex had increased drastically. She was now continuously hungry for some good dick and it became very difficult to find, especially given her status.

On the first day the ladies arrived at the resort in Ibiza, they all got changed for a day at the beach. They spent the day tanning, gossiping, playing water sports and enjoying some good drinks as well. It was the perfect way to start the holiday off. Their evening plans were set, to go for a nice dinner and then to head to the club for a night of dancing. Malla decided to wear a tiny dress, which had a low neck and was backless and it just about covered her pert derriere. It was a red and black dress with spaghetti straps. Given the dress, she decided not to wear a bra, but decided to wear a G-string panty that matched the outfit. The low-cut dress showed off her cleavage and just about covered her areolas. She was no longer in India so she could dress-up as scantily as she wanted.

The girls met up at the restaurant, all looking extremely sexy and glammed up and sat down to enjoy the night. While chatting and laughing together on the table, Malla's eyes caught the eye of this young handsome looking man of mixed heritage. He was sitting at the bar of the restaurant with couple of his mates, having a few drinks. She was clearly infatuated by him and for some reason felt like she had seen him somewhere. Throughout the night, the two exchanged lustful glances at one another and with every glance Malla would get butterflies in her stomach. These were of excitement and wonder. Once the ladies had finished their dinner and paid their dues, they decided to leave. Just before they left, Malla stole an opportunity from the girls (stating she needed to use the toilet) and went back towards the young man and motioned him to come near her, away from his friends, which he did happily.

"Hi, so listen, my friends and I are heading to the club down the road for the night. When you are free, come and meet me there."

"I am not much of a club dancer, why don't you stick around here?" the young man asked

Malla came close to him and whispered seductively in his ear "listen, if you are lucky, you will get to see more than just my dance moves in the club...up to you." She gave him a little kiss on his cheek and winked at him and turned around walked away. The man watched her walk away, in that tiny and tight dress, in which her beautiful butt was swaying, and she was clearly not wearing a bra. The young man went back to his friends and convinced them to come to the club. It took a while, but they decided to join him.

Malla and the girls reached the club, acquired a table and ordered lots of drinks to get started. The club was bouncing but not completely packed, which was great. The girls started dancing on the table and the dance floor. After about 45 minutes or so, while dancing, Malla saw the young man walk into the club and which made her happy and now extremely horny. She wanted to dirty dance with the man and do all the naughty things that were running in her mind to him. He stood by the bar and watched her move on the dance floor. Malla decided to pull out her seductive moves while dancing with Sophie. After a while, she decided to walkover to the bar, where he stood and ordered a couple of drinks, one for him and one for her. She looked at him and went close to him and spoke in his ear, "I am glad you came."

"Well the invitation was too enticing not to." He answered in her ear. He already had one hand on her waist, and she had one hand on his shoulder. "My name is Joe and you are Malaika Arora"

"You know who I am?"

"Yeah. I am actually a dancer and have danced in one of your songs, Hello Hello"

"So, you can dance then! Good. Let's finish this drink and then dance." They clinked their glasses, and both downed their drinks. She then grabbed his hand and took him to the dance floor. The two started dancing, seductively, as his hands went up her leg, on to her butt and then back. He just knew exactly where to place his fingers while they danced, which meant Malla got goosebumps. She turned around and started twerking on his groin, as the other girls looked at Malla seducing this gorgeous hunk of a man. The girls gave Malla her space so that she could enjoy herself.

Joe was really enjoying the dirty dancing with Malaika. She really knew how to use her body in a seductive way on the dance floor. Malla turned around and the two looked at each other lustfully, his hands which were on her waist, moved slowly down on to her ass. Malla moved one of her hands down to his groin and felt a throbbing boner through his jeans. She was mighty impressed with what she felt, and a smile broke across her face, knowing full well that this man was going to fuck her good tonight. She leaned into him and whispered, "Meet me outside the club in 10 minutes!" Joe nodded as she walked away from him to go to her table. Joe went to his friends to let them know that he was heading back and not expect him to come back till morning.

Malla grabbed her purse and quickly informed the girls that she was heading back, with a little wink and the girls understood. Before she went outside, she quickly went to the washroom, to just check-up on her make-up and dress. She then had a little naughty idea. She lifted her dress slightly and pulled down her panties. While dirty dancing with the man, she had gotten wet and her g-strong was now slightly wet. She knew, Joe would get turned on by the fact that she was now going commando, which meant he had easy access. There was no need to play hard to get, she had already made her intentions clear to him, she wanted a good fuck.

As she arrived outside the club, Joe had already got them a taxi back to the hotel. Malla got into the cab and Joe followed her in. It was going to be a 10-minute ride, and given the sexual tension between the two, it was going to be difficult to keep their hands off each other. Malla slyly gave him the g-string she had taken off. Joe had a wicked smile on his face, as he held the moist g-string. He smelt it and enjoyed the aroma of her pussy and placed into his pocked. Joe already had one hand on her smooth thigh and started to slowly move his hand up her thigh. Malla looked at him, raised her eyebrow and then just nodded her approval for him to carry on going. She opened her legs ever so slightly, so that Joe could make his way towards her wet cunt. Joe got to her pussy, felt that she had a nicely shaped landing strip and instantly started slowly playing with her clit. Malla moaned softly, as not to arouse suspicion from the driver. The two of them looked into each other's eyes lustfully. If Malla had her way, she would have jumped Joe and ridden him in the back seat until she was satisfied. She did have goosebumps, as Joe played with her clit. He then slowly inserted one finger in her tight pussy, and she let out a little moan of pleasure. The taxi driver gazed up from the road, to see the couple in the back seat. He knew what was going on, but really didn't care, as long as the two don't engage in sex.

Malla felt his finger go deeper into her wet cunt, as her body started to become hot. She spread her legs a bit more and started gyrating her hips slowly. Joe came in close to Malla's ear and whispered, "I love how wet you are!" He slowly increased his fingering pace, which made Malla let out slightly louder moans of pleasure. She kissed Joe's neck and started sucking on it, so that she stopped moaning. Joe was now using his thumb to play with her clit and used his index and middle finger to continue to finger fuck her. Malla bit his neck and then shoulder to stop herself from moaning loudly in pleasure.

"You keep doing what you are doing, my pussy will become even more wet!" Malla sensually whispered in his ear. They were close to the hotel and she was close to her orgasm as well. The two kissed passionately, with their tongues wrestling with each other, while Joe's fingers and thumb continued to work their magic on Malla's pussy. As the driver pulled up to the hotel, Malla felt her orgasm hit as well. Joe felt her pussy gush and her pussy juices were dripping out. Malla had bit down on Joe's neck, as her orgasm hit, to stop herself from moaning loudly in pleasure. The driver came to a halt, as Malla continued to breathe heavily, allowing for her orgasm to subside. Joe pulled out his wallet and paid the driver, got out of the car and opened the door for Malla to step out. Malla got out of the car, while leaving a little pool of her pussy juice on the back seat of the car.

"That was so hot! My pussy is hungry for more!" She whispered in his ear, as the two walked into the hotel. Malla led Joe towards the lift, as a few eyes followed the pair to the lift. There was clearly a lot of sexual chemistry between the pair and it was obvious for everyone to see. The two continue to look at each other with a lot of lust. Joe's hands moved down from her back down to her pert ass. Malla had one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his groin and was slowly rubbing it. It felt like the two might jump on each other in front of everyone, but they held off. The lift finally arrived the two walked into the lift followed in with a few more people. The other people in the lift could feel the sexual tension that was there between Malla and Joe and one of the women in the lift also sensed the aroma of vaginal fluids in the lift, coming from Malla. The other people stepped off before Joe and Malla who were heading to the fifth floor.

As soon as the two of them were alone in the lift, they started kissing passionately, with Malla quickly unzipped his jeans and got her first proper feel of his hardening cock. She was extremely impressed with his size, the biggest she had encountered. Joe had his hands on her ass and pulled her dress up and slapped her ass. Malla broke her kiss, "I like that! Spank me harder!" Malla was feeling super naughty and horny and wanted to really have a fun night. Joe spanked her again harder and Malla moaned in pleasure and let out a little yelp of excitement as well. Joe lifted her up, with both her long legs wrapped around his waist, the two continued to kiss passionately, as he carried her against the lift mirror. Malla could feel that he was completely hard and just as she was about to pull his cock out, the lift stopped, and they arrived on their floor.

The two of them stopped, and Malla got back down on her feet. Her dress had slipped slightly, and her boob was now showing, which she covered up. The two walked out of the lift, looking slightly sheepish, both wanting to continue what they started. Malla led Joe to her room which when they entered was quite a large room with a luxurious balcony attached as well, with a big king size bed. As the door closed, Joe started kissing the back of her neck and shoulder, however Malla immediately stopped her. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing your neck..."

"Listen, we are not in love, so let's not waste time with this! I just want to fuck and nothing more!" As she said that, she went down and pulled out his massive cock. "Now this is what I want! A big fat cock." She was fascinated by the size of his cock. It really was the biggest she had seen and couldn't wait to get stuffed by him. "I am already turned on by this beautiful cock!" She took the cock in her mouth and started sucking him off. She used both her hands to jerk him off while sucking him. Joe immediately realised that she loved giving head. Malla could not take his whole cock in her mouth, but did her best, as she continued to give a slobbering blowjob. As she came back up, with a little cough, "Wow! I love how big you are!"

"Can you handle it?" Joe teased her, as she looked up at him, while jerking him off.

"It's more a question of whether you have the stamina to fuck me all night!" Joe immediately grabbed her and flung her over her his shoulder and carried her to the bed and put her down. Malla was on her back and her skimpy dress no longer doing its job of covering her modesty properly anymore, not that it mattered. Her nipples were now on display and her dress had risen to reveal her glistening pussy, with a neat little landing strip. Joe undid his jeans and dropped them on the floor, along with his boxers. He was completely hard and got on top of Malla and started teasing her pussy with his cock.

"Are you ready for me?"

"My pussy is all yours for the night! I really want your big dick." Joe tapped his cock on her clit a bit more and then inserted it into her tight wet pussy. "Oh WOW! You are so big! I love it!" Malla moaned as she had never before. She felt her pussy stretch for his big cock as Joe started to slowly fuck her. His hands were beside her head as he started to fuck her with me more intensity, as Malla wrapped her legs around him. Her boobs shook with the ferocity of the fucking as she felt his cock go deep inside of her pussy. Malla was now really moaning in pleasure, like she never moaned before. "Oh my god! Take that pussy! Make that pussy yours!" with every strong penetration of his cock, she felt her orgasm was close. He was hitting the G-spot like no other man ever had. "Keep going! I am going to cum!" Another couple of strong penetrative moves, Malla's pussy twitched, and her orgasm hit. "Oh FUCKK!!!!!" Joe immediately slowed down his fucking, as Malla was extremely sensitive, and her pussy was excreting juices like never before. Joe continued to slowly fuck her, as Malla moaned in pleasure, as she moved her hand down to her clit and started rubbing it slowly.

"Pull out! I want to taste my juices." Joe pulled out of her drenched pussy and moved up, close to her face so that she can suck on his pussy-soaked cock. As she started to suck on his cock, he had another idea. He pulled away much to her disappointment and grabbed her by the waist and lifted her and turned her upside down so that her pussy was in front of his face and she was facing his cock. "Oh my! I've not been handled like this before nor been in this position!" Malla was super excited she started sucking his cock, while he licked her pussy for the for the first time in the night. She tasted amazing and it was wonderful pussy juice that he sucked out of her pussy.

Malla felt his tongue on and in her pussy and she was so turned on. He was good at eating pussy as well! She gagged on his cock, while also moaning from the pleasure he was giving her. Joe started bucking his hips which meant he started fucking Malla's mouth, which made her gag even more! She loved being handled like this, as no man previously had the capability to this with her. She used her hands to stop him fucking her mouth and said "I want you to fuck me again! I want to feel this rock-hard cock stretch me out!" Joe flung her back on the bed and he got on the bed flipped her over in the doggy position (Malla's favourite). Her dress had now slid off the top off her shoulders and was now all scrunched up on her mid rift.

He tapped his cock on her ass crack and then her pussy and this time really inserted his dick into her wet cunt with force. "OH YESS! Stretch out that pussy! Fuck me!" Joe grabbed her waist and really started pounding her, which made her boobs jiggle with some intensity. He spanked her ass hard which made her yelp in excitement. Malla was loving getting fucked like a sex hungry slut. "FUCK FUCK FUCK! Yes, keep pounding me like that! I can take it!" Malla could feel her pussy getting stretched but couldn't care less. Joe grabbed her boobs as well while pounding into her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter, as it was now sounding like puddle of water with every thrust. She was close once again to another orgasm and sensed this would be a big one. "Don't stop! I'm so close...YES! OH MY GOD!" Her body shook from the intensity of the orgasm. Her pussy juices dripping down her legs, as Joe continued to slowly thrust into her. Her toes had curled up and her head was now on the bed, biting on the pillow as she felt her orgasm pass throughout her body. It was nothing like what she had ever had before.

As Malla slowly got back to her senses, she stopped Joe who was still slowly fucking her, knowing full well she was enjoying her post orgasm phase. "Stop, I want to ride your big dick now!" Joe pulled out and lied down next to her. She crawled down his front and started sucking his cock to taste her pussy juices. Joe retuned the favour and started licking her literally dripping wet pussy. Malla herself could not believe how wet she was and how well he was doing to keep her that wet. Once Malla had had enough of sucking his cock, she turned around and placed her legs on either side of Joe and grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet cunt once again and slowly sat down on it. "Oh fuck yeah! I love how full you make me!" She realised that her dress was still on her, so she removed it over her head and was now completely naked, facing Joe. She started motioning her hips in a circular motion with his cock deep inside of her pussy and her hands now in her hair just moaning as she continued that motion.

"Oh Fuck Malaika! That's so hot!" Joe exclaimed as he saw this beautiful mature tanned woman, with sweat glistening her naked body devouring his fat cock in her wet pussy.

"You like that? Good! I am going to ride you till you cum hard!" Malla stopped her seductive hip motion and started to bounce up and down his fat shaft. The room was filled with the sound of her bouncing on his cock and his balls slapping up against her ass. Malla started rubbing her clit as she bounced up and down on his fat cock and with each bounce she moaned and moaned louder in pleasure. "Oh god. I can keep your cock inside of my wet pussy all night!" Her tits bounced and jiggled as she increased her fucking speed as Joe also started to grunt with pleasure. "I love how high I need to bounce! It's like riding a horse!" Her body was heaving in pleasure, her tits looked insatiable glistening in sweat and her nipples were erect from how turned on she was. She was a caramel MILF goddess trying to satisfy her nympho desires. Joe couldn't take this anymore and grabbed her waist and starting bucking back into her as she bounced on his cock. Malla screamed in pleasure as she felt him, meeting half-way as they both fucked each other. She rubbed her clit ferociously, knowing full well, she was close to another orgasm! "Fuck FUCK FUCK ME! OH YEAH!!" She stayed still, let his cock drop out of her gushing cunt, as her vaginal juices excreted out on to Joe and the bed. She fell on his legs as her legs shook from the intensity of the orgasm, which she could feel travelling within her body. Joe watched her heaving body, slowly get over the intense orgasm she had just experienced. Her hands ran through her hair and then played with her erect nipples, as little moans escaped from her mouth. "Wow...I am just lost for words...your dick is fucking fantastic! Never felt anything like it!"

sn90
sn90
15 Followers
12