Ch. 01: Joe's Bollywood Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes, she got back to her senses, as Malla saw Joe start to get up, but she pushed him back down using her legs. She couldn't believe that he had not busted his nut yet and now she was craving for it! She turned around and went into reverse cowgirl position and knew that her next move will make him blow his load. She guided his pussy juice drenched cock back into her pussy and started twerking her gorgeously pert derriere on his cock. "Oh, fuck that is so hot!" Joe exclaimed as he watched that amazing ass work his cock. He spanked her ass once again and Malla moaned loudly. Her ass cheeks were red from the spanking she had received tonight. Her glistening butt twerking was too much for Joe and knew he was going to blow his load soon. "I'm going to cum soon!"

Music to Malla's ears as she got off him and laid down next to him and said "Cum all over me! Cover me in your cum!" Joe quickly got up and straddled her just in time as he grunted and unleashed his first ward of cum on her taut stomach, then another heavy wad that landed on her tits and another on her tits. She motioned to him to come closer to her mouth and he did just that while squirting more cum onto her face. She took his cock in her mouth and felt more wads of cum hit the back of her throat as she started to suck every last drop out of his cock. Joe just moaned in pleasure as Malla used her plump limps to such his cock like a lollipop and played with his balls, almost trying to squeeze more cum out. Joe had stopped cumming and his cock began to soften. He collapsed next to her, as Malla looked him in the eyes, opened her mouth to show the cum in there, and swallowed that in one big gulp like the cum hungry slut that she was. There was a satisfactory smile that was etched across her face. "That was delicious! And I am mighty impressed by the amount you came! I love it!" She began to scoop up cum from her stomach and tits and swallow that as well, not wanting to waste anything.

Joe got up from the bed and went and got some water to quench his thirst and to get his energy back. Malla watched him walk to the table and admired his tight ass and his well-built body. She also got up and walked to the table and poured herself a glass of water and drank it slowly, maintaining eye contact with Joe. She placed her glass down and walked up close to him, and slowly dragged her index finger down his chest, feeling his abs and finally back to the thing she loved the most, his big fat cock and started to slowly stroke it again.

"Looks like someone is ready for round two!" Joe retorted in a playful manner, as the two maintained this sultry and lustful eye contact.

Malla just licked her lips seductively and tiptoed up to his ear and whispered "Absolutely! Like I said, I want you to fuck me all night!" She grabbed his hand and guided it back to her dripping wet pussy. "You see, she is extremely wet and hungry for your cock. She has just got the taste of it and now she is hungry for more!" This dirty talk was having the desired effect as Joe was now getting hard again, while he played with her wet pussy. Malla had enough of waiting and went down on him took his cock again in her mouth and began sucking him ferociously. She used both her hands to wank him off while using her plump lips to suck his head. She used her tongue expertly, swirling it around his head and his pee-hole, which made him moan loudly. She took as much of his cock into his mouth, deep throating him, but still not able to take his whole cock in her mouth. She bobbed up and down his massive cock, making it nice and wet, using her hands to simultaneously work his cock, using circular and twisting motion. She had only seen pornstars work with something this big and she was just using her memory to play with and enjoy this massive cock. The blowjob was very slobbery now, not that much lube was required given how wet she still was. She was looking up at him as she devoured his cock, her eyes basically saying "fuck me more!"

Joe was now desperate to feel her pussy again, so he grabbed her head and pulled her up and lifted her into his arms and started to walk towards the balcony. Malla got goosebumps, as she knew what he wanted to do. He wanted to fuck her in balcony, so that people could hear Malla moan and curse in pleasure. This exhibitionist nature of this turned her on, and her pussy became even more wet with anticipation. As they arrived onto the balcony, it was very quaint and there was a slight coolness as well, however both of these observations were about to be turned. It was about to become loud and hot! Joe placed Malla on the table outside, where they kissed passionately, as Malla leaned back, she spread her legs as wide as possible into an almost perfect split.

She broke the kiss off and said, "My pussy is waiting for your hard cock to stretch it out! Fuck me!" He moved her closer to the edge of the table, grabbed her neck with one hand and used his other to guide his cock inside of her. He did not need to be gentle with her anymore, she was soaking wet and needed it hard and he did just that and ploughed his cock into her in one strong motion, making her moan loudly. "OHHH YESS! Stretch that tight pussy! Its your pussy for the night! Fuck me!" He was pounding into her very hard, her boobs were shaking vigorously due to the intensity, as Malla was only letting out loud moans of pleasure. Her legs were now in a complete mid-air split, her nipples hard as anything and despite the cool breeze, her body was warm and now sweaty. She moved her one hand down to her pussy and started vigorously playing with her clit. Malla could feel her orgasm building as her body was shaking as Joe ploughed his cock into her wet pussy and kept ramming her hard, making her scream in pleasure repeatedly. Malla was sure that the whole hotel could hear her getting the fucking of her life, but she did not care. She wanted her body to explode into another orgasm.

"Keep going! Take that pussy, its your pussy for the night! Make me explode, I want to explode, I want to...." She trailed off as she felt her orgasm hit. "FUCKK!!!!! WOW!" her body shook vigorously, as Joe slowed down and pulled out of her gushing pussy. She slowly played with her clit, as her pussy slowed its gushing. Joe was already down and had started licking up all her juices and was also rimming her asshole. Malla was just moaning in pleasure and wanted more and did not want this night to end. "I want more! Fuck me more!"

While all of this was happening, Sophie had come back from the club and was staying in the room next to Malla. She took her heels off and unzipped her dress and took off her strapless bra. She grabbed her robe and while putting it on, she opened the door of her balcony. As she opened the door, she was greeted by the moans of pleasure of a woman. She turned her head to the left to see Malla on the balcony table with the guy she was dirty dancing with at the club, getting fucked. She continued to watch until Malla orgasmed loudly. As the man pulled out, Sophie saw the size of his cock and she started to almost salivate and slowly moved her hand down to her pussy and started slowly rubbing it. She watched as he lifted her up and took her to the edge of the balcony and tuned her around so that her amazing ass was facing him, and her tits were hanging off the balcony's edge. He pushed his cock into her, and Malla moaned and he really started pounding her pussy and slapped her ass multiple times, which made her squeal in pleasure. Sophie was now full-on masturbating to the scene in front of her. She sat down on the chair in her balcony, opened her legs, moved her silk thong to one side to reveal her perfectly shaped landing strip and started playing with her wet pussy.

Malla moved her hand down to her clit and started rubbing it while Joe pounded her from behind. Her tits were shaking vigorously as she continued to moan. She saw from the corner of her eye that some people had come out to the balcony and were watching them have sex. "Keep going! Take that pussy! Fuck me like the nympho slut that I am!" She felt her orgasm build again, thanks to the thrill of being watched by random people and Joe's constant smacks on her ass, really helped get her close. Her ass cheeks were red and made her even more horny. There was a man walking down below and looked up to see Malla's perky tits dangling from the balcony and getting pumped from behind. She waved seductively with her non-clit playing hand and even blew him a little kiss. The man smiled and continued to walk, continuously staring up at the gorgeous MILF getting the pounding of her life. Malla turned her head to the balcony above hers to the left, to a couple of men smiling down at the site of her getting fucked. She could make out that they both had got their dicks in their hands and were masturbating. Malla winked at them and smiled at how much she was enjoying being an exhibitionist! The whole situation was too much for her and her orgasm hit her like nothing before. "FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING HARD!" She screamed and squirted more than before, pushing Joe's cock out of her pussy, her body shaking vigorously from the orgasm. She was heaving, feeling the orgasm run through her body, with the cool breeze from the sea cooling her sweat covered body. The man below was still looking up at her and smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. She turned her head to the left again and saw the men in the balcony also smile wickedly and gave her a thumbs up as well. She just smiled to herself and now wanted to taste Joe's cock, covered in her cum. She turned around and dropped to her knees and started sucking Joe's cock, which made him moan in pleasure.

"Fuck you are so good at sucking cock!" Malla loved to hear that, as she was proud of her cock sucking skills. She had lovely fat lips which were perfect for giving head and she loved using her beautiful hands and her tongue to really give pleasure to men. She took him deeper in her mouth and gagged, yet she still did not have all of him in her mouth. She looked up at him, now using both her hands to jerk him off and said, "I want you to cum in my pussy!" Joe knew he was not going to last long, so he picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist, as he carried her back inside the room. As he took her inside, Malla saw the men who were watching them from one floor up, get disappointed. Joe took her against the wall, next to her bed and shoved his cock in her wet pussy once more and started pounding her against the wall. "Oh GOD! YES POUND ME!" Malla dug her nails in his back as Joe fucked her like car piston. Her butt and boobs jiggled with each motion of Joe's. He kept fucking her hard for another couple of minutes, as Malla moaned loudly throughout. She was close to another orgasm and so was he.

"Fuck I am going to cum!" exclaimed Joe.

"Yes! Cum inside me! Fill me up with your warm cum! FUCK YESS!" Malla moaned as her orgasm hit and she felt Joe moan as she felt his cum shoot inside of her. The two held their position for a minute as Joe released all his cum inside of her and then they both collapsed on to the bed, panting and drained. Malla moved her hands down to her pussy and scooped out the cum mixture to taste and then crawled to his cock and slowly sucked out every last drop. Joe was now properly drained and knew he could no longer carry on.

"Wow! That was insane. I am fucking tired; you really did drain me!" Malla just smiled and moved up into his arms and laid there.

"Well, I did tell you, it would be a challenge! I like to fuck a lot, but you did an excellent job. No man has fucked me for this long and made me cum so much! I'm glad I met you tonight!" She gave him a little kiss on his cheek and closed her eyes. Joe was already tired and also dosed off.

It was almost 6am when Malla woke up, realised her one-night stand was still next to her sleeping. She didn't want him to stay longer, as Arjun was going to be landing in the morning around 9 and she wanted to clean up before he came. She woke him up and asked him to leave. Joe asked if he could at least shower before he leaves to which Malla agreed. Joe got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Malla watched his tight butt walkaway, with his flaccid penis swaying, attracting her once more to him. She said she will join him, as she also needed to clean up. The two got into the shower together and started to soap each other up. Joe lathered her back and then her front, while she did the same to him, before moving her hands down to his cock. She lathered his cock but continued to stroke it. He just looked at her and smiled, as his cock started to get hard. He thought to himself, that its true what they say about older women, they are nymphos. "I thought you wanted me to leave?"

"Well, I can't help that you have this big, beautiful cock, which makes me super horny!" She washed the soap off her body, while continuing to jerk him off. He was now fully hard, thanks also to the wonderful site of Malaika Arora naked and wet in front of him. She turned around to face the shower and stuck her butt out and said, "Fuck me one more time please!" Joe did not need a second invitation and shoved his now hard cock up her pussy and started drilling her. "OH yeah! Fuck that tight pussy one last time!" Her tits jiggled with the ferocity of the sex, as she felt his balls slap up against her clit. She moved one hand down to play with her clit as he continued to fuck her. Sure enough, after about 5 minutes of intense sex, Malla climaxed loudly once again, squirting once again, pushing his cock out! "OH, FUCK ME!! WOW!" Malla exclaimed in pleasure. She turned around started sucking his cock, with the same ferocity as he was fucking her with. She wanted his cum and she wanted it in her mouth. She this time took her tits and placed his cock in between them and started titty-fucking his cock. She stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of his cock, as he started to titty-fuck her. The whole situation became too much for Joe and he exploded all over Malla's tits and face. She greedily sucked on his cock to get the last drop and then mopped the rest of his cum and swallowed it.

They finally showered once again and cleaned up properly. After the shower, Joe got dressed and Malla gave him a quick kiss on his lips and kicked him out of her room. She went back to her bed, slipped on her comfy chemise, and got some sleep before Arjun's arrival tomorrow.

12