The Test School - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Headmaster," she began as quickly as possible, hoping that using his title would help her. "I didn't put it on, it felt humiliating and I just couldn't wear it. I left it in the tub." She felt a lot smaller as she said the words, it even felt like the stage light was getting brighter.

His smile disappeared into to a look of disappointment as he stared straight into her eyes, maybe even into her soul.

"Stand up straight, Ms Thompson, and face the audience."

She was too panicked to notice he hadn't said please, as she straightened her back and turned to look directly out at the audience. She saw Cassie in the front row, eyes fixed on her and looking worried. In the back of Raven's mind, she wanted to run, to jump off the stage and hide; but she couldn't bring herself to move. She felt her eyes began to moisten as she dreaded what would happen.

"Were my instructions unclear, Ms Thomson?" he asked from behind her, she could only hear his voice and it made her shiver.

"No, Headmaster"

"So, you just chose to ignore them?"

She thought about mentioning Cassie, their whole discussion in the showers but that would have only gotten them both in trouble and betrayed her friend. She had to accept whatever was coming alone, and just get through the punishment.

"I'm sorry, Headmaster."

"That's not what I asked" the voice moved to her right, but she didn't dare turn back to look. "I gave you instructions and you didn't follow them, do you understand how serious not following instructions can be?"

"I'm sorry, Headmaster, It just--" she began to answer. She felt sick in her stomach, getting into trouble always made her feel terrible.

"You're not some hyperactive five-year-old or troubled fifteen-year-old, Ms Thompson. You're an eighteen-year-old woman, halfway to nineteen. You're an adult. Do you think it's appropriate for an adult to just disregard instructions because they think they won't get caught?"

"No, Headmaster."

There was a sudden bang, as a pair of hands behind her were clapped together and she jumped.

"Ms Thompson, I want to be very clear about your situation right now. You've been invited to my school because I believed you were a student who could learn from her mistakes, would work hard, and leave here with an education. Being here is not a punishment for your past actions, and I have no desire to make it so; but the first thing you've done here, is disobey my instructions and lie to me in front of the entire female student body." He paused to catch his breath, and Raven felt a tear run down her cheek. Her family had almost kicked her out of the house after she'd been expelled from her last school, only a letter from the Department of Education offering her a second chance at a new school had spared her.

"Did I make a mistake inviting you to this school, Ms Thompson?" The voice was calm but stern and Raven felt unbelievably small.

"No Headmaster, I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again." She shivered as she spoke, fear gripping her body, trying to get the maximum amount of apology into the fewest possible words.

"The bus is still outside, Ms Thompson, If you're not willing to do what's asked of you then there's no reason for you to stay here."

"I'm sorry, Headmaster, please let me stay."

"If you stay here I'm going to punish you, Ms Thompson. I'm going to punish you on stage in front of the assembly and it's not going to be pleasant. Are you sure you want that? I want you to think carefully before answering."

She paused before answering, but the choice was obvious. Her family wouldn't welcome her back after getting kicked out of this new school on the first day. Even if that wasn't bad enough, there wasn't exactly a great future for people who failed to complete their final exams. She shut her eyes and pushed the panic down, wiping away a second tear on her face. The decision was made and there was no going back. Take the punishment, do whatever he said, and try and get through it as best she could.

"I want to stay, Headmaster" she said in a quiet voice.

"As you wish, Ms Thompson. For what it's worth, I think you've made the right decision. Now stand still, follow all of my instructions and don't move unless I tell you."

Raven nodded and stood as still as she could, waiting for his first instruction. She could hear him shift behind her, moving in close. She felt a small tug at the bottom of her skirt followed by another tug on the other side. Eyes locked on the audience she didn't dare look down to see what was happening. The sudden feeling of cold on her legs explained it all, he was lifting her skirt up. The automatic part of her brain wanted to swat away the hands, but she held back. She pictured her pale legs and even whiter panties being slowly revealed and felt a cold sweat as she tried to remember if the panties were tight enough to show her camel toe.

"Hold your skirt up and keep it up," his voice commanded her.

She reached out, grabbing the bundle in her arms and briefly grazing one of his hands as they were withdrawn. Her legs felt cold and unstable, she looked out at the audience, all of whom were fixated on the sight of her exposed panties. At least they were clean and new, she reflected, the ones she'd left with Ms Smith were starting to tear, and that was the last thing she needed right now. She saw Cassie's eyes widen for a second and wondered...

SMACK!

The blow struck her bottom without warning. Raven squealed, more from surprise than pain, and she dropped the skirt. As the stinging began, she felt a wave of anger and began turning to attack the source of the pain. Before she could get far a hand gripped her shoulder, stopping her instantly.

"I gave you instructions, Ms Thompson, what do you think you're doing?" The voice was stern but not angry.

The shock from the impact was receding, leaving the much more painful stinging radiating from her bottom. She took a few breaths to recover, with her shoulder pinned by the man's grip she couldn't turn to face him as she spoke.

"Sorry, Headmaster, I wasn't expecting that."

The grip on the shoulder loosened, but the hand remained.

"Alright, Ms Thompson; that might have been a bit much to expect from you without a proper warning. I'll go a bit slower for you this time. Move back into position and we'll start again."

"Thank you, Headmaster," she said. The words felt bad as soon as she said them, she wanted to end the punishment quickly, not encourage him to continue. She felt the hand leave her shoulder and waited to feel the skirt being lifted again.

"I said resume your position, Ms Thompson."

Raven frowned in confusion, this was her position wasn't it? She blushed when she finally worked it out. Having the Headmaster lift her skirt felt embarrassing, having to lift it herself was humiliating. Her face felt bright red and her body hot as she lifted the skirt.

SMACK!

The blow came quicker and landed on the opposite cheek this time, stinging worse than the first.

She cried out a second time, skirt once again falling before she could stop it. The sting from the blow hurt but the humiliation, from being spanked in public and doing such a poor job of it made her feel far worse.

"Sorry, Headmaster, I couldn't help it, I'll get it right," she said quickly, getting in before he could admonish her again. She reached down to pull up her skirt straight away. Trying to show how seriously she was taking his instructions even if she was struggling.

In the audience, Cassie watched closely as the girl she'd met willingly lifted her own skirt without being asked, face bright red as she stared out at the audience waiting for the punishment to continue. Behind her the Headmaster's face was calm and focused on his target as he relaxed his hand after the second blow. The man wasn't bad looking Cassie reflected, she'd often found herself more attracted to older men than the horny teenagers of her own age group. His face behind Raven's exposed panties wasn't exactly helping her to keep her thoughts pure.

"Very well, Ms Thompson, we'll try it again," the voice behind Raven said, further back this time. He sounded less stern, though that did nothing to stop the sinking feeling as she realised for the first time this might not be a quick punishment.

The blow took it's time landing and she was forced to wait, skirt raised and legs wobbling in front of the audience. She tried her best to relax, telling herself the blow would be worse if she was tense but with each passing second the desire to turn around and see what was happening increased. Waiting only gave her time to think and nothing good came from reflecting on her current situation.

SMACK!

The blow finally landed and Raven grunted, but she managed to keep the skirt raised. The sting of the blow was overshadowed by a rush of pride and for a brief second a smile flashed across her face, she almost turned looking for praise.

SMACK!

Another blow followed without warning and she yelped in surprise but managed to stay still. She began to relax; if she could handle that she could get through the rest. That thought was shattered as the Headmaster suddenly appeared at her side, staring into the side of her face and making her flinch.

"I think we're getting the hang of this, Ms Thompson," he began, sounding somewhat pleased, "let's move on to the proper punishment."

"WHAT?" She twisted her head to face him, keeping her body still and skirt raised as she moved.

"I'm right next to you, Miss Thompson, no need to shout." He kept his voice even as he spoke, but Raven could hear the warning. "Now that you've gotten a handle on following my instructions, we'll move on to the punishment."

Raven's face dropped into a look of horror as he spoke. If that wasn't the punishment what the hell was coming next? The Headmaster disappeared behind her again and Raven was left feeling completely alone.

"Could you please take a few steps backwards, Ms Thompson; I'll stop you when you've gone far enough. You can let the skirt go when you finish." The Headmaster had gone, leaving only his voice and Raven shuddered at the sudden disconnect.

Keeping her skirt held high she stepped backwards until the hand of the headmaster gently caught the small of her back. She allowed the skirt to fall, suddenly appreciating how much the skirt now meant to her.

She stood motionless, waiting for another blow that had to be coming. A sudden tug on her waist began the next stage of punishment. She instinctively moved her head, twisting to see what was happening.

"Eyes forward, Ms Thompson," the voice warned. She quickly complied, frightened at the sudden command, and kept her head level and her eyes fixed on the back of the hall.

The tug on her waist became two hands and she felt them moving around her waist. Slowly the motion became clearer as her skirt was unzipped. She shut her eyes tightly, trying desperately to shut out the sensation of the skirt falling around her ankles.

"Pass me the skirt and your tie," the voice said, feeling unbelievably close behind her.

She took a second before reaching down and pulling the skirt from around her ankles, taking awkward steps with her naked legs to get clear before holding it out behind her, working hard to keep looking forward.

The skirt was taken from her without a word and she began working on removing her tie with little success. Hands appeared in her peripheral vision, moving towards her neck and for a second she thought they were going to strangle her, but they merely loosened the tie before lifting it over her head. She felt her legs wobbling again as she stood more exposed than ever, hoping this was all a nightmare she'd wake up from.

A hand gently gripped the back of her neck, just enough that her head was fixed facing forwards. "I want you to bend over now and rest your hands on your knees" the hand's owner said.

Raven felt the hand on her neck slowly guide her down, preventing her from reversing course. She bent down, hands gripping her knees as she felt her bottom stick out horribly. She was facing down towards the stage floor, but as the hand was removed from her neck she snuck a quick look towards her crotch. Her movement or the position she'd taken had tightened the panties, and she could see the faint outline of her vagina peeking through the material. The blood slowly moving to her drooping head was aided by a massive blush.

The legs of the Headmaster appeared on her right and he knelt next to her. His hand slowly appeared under her, coming to a stop on her chin and making contact. She realised he was directing her head and followed his hand upwards.

"Look at the audience, Ms Thompson," his voice commanded.

Her neck stretched as she looked out at the rows of faces, all of them absolutely fixed on hers. The Headmaster's hand stayed on her chin, keeping her focus on the audience even as some of them tried to look away.

"I gave you a choice, Ms Thompson. You could get back on the bus and leave, or accept your punishment and stay. Have you changed your mind?"

"No, Headmaster." The reminder stung, she'd put got herself into this situation and had been made a willing participant.

"Do you think you've made a good impression today?"

"No, Headmaster."

"I agree, Ms Thompson, so let's start making amends."

Raven shuddered as she wondered how amends worked at a school where you were stripped and spanked on stage.

"Nothing too complicated for now, Ms Thompson, when you're smacked, I want you to apologise to everyone. Think you can manage that?"

Raven stared out at the audience as she mentally worked through her task, trying to find Cassie again in the rows of faces. "Yes, Headmaster," she answered, and the hand was withdrawn from her chin, allowing her head to drop. She saw his legs disappear behind her again, and she gulped as she pictured him taking up position behind her.

SMACK!

Raven struggled to hold her position after the blow, vision dropping towards her legs as she shifted to maintain balance. Her eyes watered from the stinging and she tried to blink away the moisture before any tears escaped. As she slowly regained her composure she became aware of the presence of the Headmaster's hand. Where in previous blows the hand had been withdrawn after impact, this time it rested, before slowly sliding upwards. It came to a stop at the highest point of her protruding bottom. The motion sent a tingle through her legs and she fought off a shiver.

Cassie studied the figure bent over on stage and saw her stiffen. There was no way to tell what had had such an impact--a poor choice of words--on the girl, but something had. She saw the Headmaster's hand resting on Raven's rear and felt a twinge beneath her skirt. She bit her lip to try and take her mind off the feeling.

"Hurry up, Ms Thompson, neither of us want this punishment to go on forever." The Headmaster gave her bottom a tiny smack to focus her attention before withdrawing the hand.

Raven took a deep breath, both for the words and for the blow she expected to follow.

"I'm sorry everyone," she said, though not particularly loudly.

SMACK!

She tottered but managed to maintain her balance. The hand once again slid up the curve of her backside, moving slightly inwards as it travelled, before coming to rest on top again. Raven shivered this time as the tingle spread across her body.

"Make sure you look at the audience this time, Ms Thompson, and make sure you speak loudly enough that everyone can hear." The Headmaster kept his hand on her as he spoke.

The touch felt warm and incredibly intimate, and Raven wanted desperately to shake it off. She took another breath before craning her head upwards to face the audience.

"I'm sorry everybody." She managed to be louder, but the truth was she was still holding back. She could almost feel the disappointment in the Headmaster's hand as it was withdrawn.

SMACK!

Raven let out an involuntary yelp as she flinched from the blow. She'd tensed at the wrong time and now the sting echoed through her body. Her legs shook from the blow and she winced from the pain, while her body stiffened and loosened in waves before she could regain control.

The hand seemed aware of her discomfort and the stroke was softer as it brushed along her bottom, keeping contact as her backside wiggled forward and backwards, and following the crack between cheeks to the top of her bottom. She felt the same tingle again, though her body was too busy to react.

"I'm sorry everyone!" she shouted, the pain taking precedence over embarrassment.

The hand seemed satisfied with the effort, giving her a friendly pat before beginning a slow and steady rub, back and forth across the top of her bottom. As the pain died down, Raven found she'd been unconsciously pushing her bottom back towards the hand, encouraging the rubbing to continue.

"Very good, Ms Thompson, that's the enthusiasm I hope you bring to the rest of your work at this school."

"Thank you, Headmaster," Raven blushed, unsure what enthusiasm he was complimenting.

"Alright everybody, do you accept Ms Thompson's apology?"

Raven stiffened, before looking pleadingly at the audience. Unfortunately, most were too transfixed, or terrified, to speak. There was a whisper, a few students quietly answering, but no overwhelming support. Raven felt a wave of dread as the hand was removed from her bottom.

SMACK!

"I'm sorry everyone!" Raven shouted again, a tear was rolling down her face but she maintained eye contact with the audience, silently pleading. The hand resumed rubbing her bottom, but Raven did her best to ignore it, hoping for an end to her torment.

"Alright everyone, do you accept her apology now?" The voice was slightly sterner this time. The encouragement seemed to work as the audience clearly, though still somewhat quietly, answered.

Raven felt the tension leave her body, if the hand hadn't been on her she'd probably have stood without instruction. The voice returned, shattering Raven's feeling of relief.

"Have you made any friends yet, Ms Thompson?"

Raven looked at Cassie and saw the look of worry on her face. She could tell where this was going and wanted desperately to leave Cassie out of this, but there was no way she could bring herself to lie in her current position.

"Yes Headmaster" she responded softly.

"Then I think it's probably a good idea to apologise to your friend directly, Ms Thompson." The hand was removed as he spoke and Raven felt her stomach drop.

The look on Cassie's face changed from worry to mortified, as she realised what was about to happen. Raven did her best to maintain eye contact, despite Cassie's attempts to turn away.

SMACK!

"I'm sorry, Cassie." Raven felt no animosity towards her despite knowing they'd both forgone the chastity belt. Cassie's look of embarrassment left her feeling thoroughly ashamed. Raven allowed her eyes to drop back to the stage floor, no longer able to keep straining to face the audience.

"Do you accept Ms Thompson's apology, Cassie?"

Raven tensed as Cassie took her time responding, quietly pleading for her to speak before another blow fell.

"Yes," came the answer, and Raven felt relieved once more.

"Are you feeling embarrassed, Ms Thompson?" The voice was alone. No blow or fondle followed and Raven found herself feeling suddenly isolated.

"Yes, Headmaster."

"More embarrassed than you felt thinking about wearing the chastity belt?"

"Absolutely, Headmaster," she put as much enthusiasm into the words as possible.

"Very good, Ms Thompson, you're beginning to understand the consequences of not following my instructions." The voice paused. Raven felt the hand gently land on her bottom again, and she gave a small wiggle in acknowledgement before she realised what she was doing.