The Test School - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stand up now, Ms Thompson."

Raven held still for a moment, before slowly standing up. She'd forgotten her appearance to the rest of the audience and made no effort to cover her exposed panties. She stood still, allowing the blood to clear from her head as she waited to be dismissed. The Headmaster appeared again and she put on her bravest smile in the hope that the punishment had finished; but his focus was elsewhere.

"Mr O'Brien," he called out to the old man, still standing at the side of the stage. "You're happy with everything that's happened so far?"

Raven watched as the man gave a simple nod and then realised what the Headmaster had said, happened so far...

"Ms Thompson, do you remember why I said you were being punished?" The Headmaster turned as he spoke, his pale eyes once again locking onto her own.

"Because I didn't follow your instructions," she began, then realised there had been a second reason. She struggled to remember but the Headmaster's eyes were locked on hers, stifling all speech.

"I also said you lied to me, Ms Thompson."

Raven opened her mouth, but didn't know whether to agree with him, or to apologise again.

"So we're going to continue your punishment, Ms Thompson. I'd like you to start by turning your back to the audience."

Raven's feet felt like lead but she slowly followed his instructions. The back of the stage was darker then she'd remembered, it dawned on her that someone must have turned the general stage lights down, leaving the spotlight focused on her.

"Stop there and assume the same position as before, Ms Thompson."

Raven groaned as she realised what was happening. She closed her eyes and bent over at the waist, sticking out her bottom for the entire audience. The hands of the Headmaster suddenly landed on her hips and she jumped. They moved down, hooking themselves on the waistband of her panties. The overwhelming urge to force the hands away came and went as the hands slowly pulled her panties down.

"SIR!" she squealed, trying to stop his movement, but only succeeding in wiggling her bottom for the audience. The panties were slowly peeled off her crotch and Raven found her heart hammering as she felt the sudden exposure on her pussy. She shut her eyes as tightly as possible, closing her legs in the vain attempt to conceal her nakedness to the audience. The panties were just above her knees before they stopped, and Raven desperately hoped the Headmaster had changed his mind.

"Alright, Ms Thompson, I want you to spread your legs until the panties are tight."

"Please, Headmaster," she pleaded.

"Now, and if you drop them then you'll be in for a far worse punishment"

Raven quickly began spreading her legs, feeling every millimetre of exposure as her pussy was exposed to the audience. Her legs kept moving outwards and it seemed like the panties would never become tight. Finally she felt the tension increase and the hands holding them up were removed, leaving the panties suspended above her knees. She shuddered at the mental image, before realising the panties had slipped a precious few centimetres and she flinched into a slightly wider stance.

The Headmaster's hand landed on her bottom with a gentle thwack sound. With the panties removed the audience could see the red patches on both cheeks from her punishment so far.

"Now, Ms Thompson, I'm beginning to see why you're so quick to follow my instructions."

She felt his hand move down her bottom, before gently brushing the lips of her pussy, the sudden shock eliciting a squeal in response.

"You seem to be developing a bit of moisture, Ms Thompson, If I'd known you enjoyed being spanked I'd have used a different means of punishment."

"No, sir!" she squealed again, moving her legs closer before feeling the panties begin to shift again.

"Be very careful, Ms Thompson, you're already in trouble for lying to me." The voice was less stern and that somehow made Raven even more nervous. "I'm going to resume the punishment, Ms Thompson, and this time I want you to apologise to me."

SMACK!

Robbed of all protection, the hand now fell on bare skin and Raven yelped at the blow. She took a few short breaths as she worked through the stinging, focused on keeping the panties off the floor.

SMACK!

Raven yelped again, this time in surprise. The Headmaster hadn't given her a chance to speak before striking again.

"I'm sorry, sir!" she squealed as quickly as she could manage.

"Very good, Ms Thompson." His hand moved along her bottom, giving her pussy another gentle stroke before disappearing.

SMACK!

"I'm sorry, sir"

"Again!"

SMACK!

"I'm sorry for lying to you. sir!" she almost cried, as she spoke. His hand stroked her pussy again and she let out a small sob, the conflicting sensations were becoming too much. The hand stopped, moving back to its resting position on top of her bottom. Raven felt exhausted and she struggled to catch her breath, as she waited for whatever came next. The hand waited, giving her a chance to recover while keeping her very much aware of its presence. She felt a droplet run down her thigh and wondered how badly she must be sweating before she remembered the Headmaster's words and shuddered.

"Ready to continue, Ms Thompson?" The Headmaster's voice was a welcome distraction from that train of thought and Raven let out a weary sigh.

"Yes, Headmaster."

The hand was withdrawn and once again Raven found herself trying to relax her body, though not too much she remembered, just before the panties could slip any lower.

SMACK!

"I'm sorry, Headmaster."

His hand moved straight to her pussy, gently rubbing up and down against her lips. She felt the tingle along her pussy spread through her body, sending her into a full body shiver that almost sent her toppling. The hand was quickly withdrawn to its resting position, stabilising her as she twitched.

"Very good, Ms Thompson, do you think I might've been right when I said you were enjoying this?"

She hesitated, unsure how to answer his question. The warmth in her pussy was joined by another drop running down her thigh and she winced, her body seemed convinced he was right. Before she could speak the Headmaster continued, saving her from admitting anything.

"That's alright, you don't have to say it. How're you feeling?"

After being asked if she was getting off on being spanked, Raven wasn't ready for the follow up, but as she opened her mouth to answer the easier question she realised she wasn't sure what how she felt, either. Her bottom was stinging and her head felt like lead, but her body felt hot and her crotch twitched eagerly for his hand to return.

"I'm okay, Headmaster" she eventually settled, not really answering his question and not really telling the truth, either.

"Good to hear, now can you tell me again why you were punished?"

Raven thought for a second, choosing her words as carefully as her increasingly hot and twitchy body would allow. "Because I disobeyed your instructions and lied to you, Headmaster."

"Correct, Ms Thompson. You can let your panties fall, but keep your legs open."

Raven was relieved at the words, though the rational part of her brain was wondering how the hell those instructions brought relief. She shuffled her legs together and felt the panties fall around her ankles. The change in stance made her realise how much her legs had stiffened from holding them splayed out.

The Headmaster gave her some time to recover before he continued speaking "I think you'll agree that was not your typical school punishment."

"Absolutely, Headmaster," there was no way she was going to argue that.

His hand slid down her bottom, beginning a gentle massage of her pussy and triggering a small moan.

"Are you going to follow my instructions from now on?"

"Yes, Headmaster."

"Are you going to lie to me again?"

"No, Headmaster."

His hand gave her clit a gentle squeeze and she let out a yelp. She could feel the moisture on the lips of her pussy shifting as she twitched, the warmth radiating through her body seemed to jump up a notch.

"If I invited your friend Cassie on stage, and asked her to lift up her skirt, would she be wearing a chastity belt?"

The massaging had resumed and Raven's eyes were closed as she fought off the tingle in her crotch that grew with every stroke of the Headmaster's hand. Her breathing was rapid and she grit her teeth as her legs began a gradual shake. So much of her focus was on his hand she lacked the mental space to process the question and she ignored him.

SMACK!

The hand was withdrawn and the blow fell before Raven could process what was happening. She let out a squeal as the pain flew through her, triggering a wave of convulsions as her overstimulated body shifted from enjoyment to pain and back again faster than she could control it. She began to stand up but the Headmaster's hand was back on her neck keeping her head, and by extension the rest of her, pinned in position.

"I'll ask again. If I invited your friend Cassie on stage would I find her not wearing her chastity belt?"

Raven's eyes had rolled to the back of her head and her teeth were gritted so tightly they seemed like they might break. But ever so slowly, she regained control, relaxing slowly and opening her eyes. Unfortunately, all she could see was the stage floor and not some means of escape. She felt the hand lifted from her neck slowly and realised what was coming. The bravery or foolishness she'd shown earlier when she'd tried to call his bluff was gone and she groaned internally before coming clean.

"No, Headmaster; we both decided not to wear them."

"Thank you for your honesty. I hope next time you won't need to be punished before you tell the truth."

Raven was about to answer when his hand returned to her crotch, starting to massage her clit directly and stopping the words in her throat.

Raven's mind started floating again as the tingle in her crotch returned. She felt her legs stiffen without her input and her body felt like it was baking. Her eyes were closed as she felt the Headmaster's second hand grip the back of her neck again, locking her in place. Something clicked in the back of her mind and she was suddenly aware of a limit approaching. With each gentle circle of the Headmaster's hand on her clit that limit seemed to be getting closer and she tried desperately to stop it. Her legs began to close but his hand kept its position. She tensed her body, trying to fight off the feeling but that just made it worse.

Then the hand stopped.

In an instant, her mind screamed, where she'd been desperate to fight the rising feeling she felt her body instantly cry out for more. Her body pushed back, trying to bring his hand back into motion but it remained still. She started shivering as she opened her eyes, trying to work out what had stopped him when she was so close.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" was all he asked.

Where before she'd have been horrified at the question, now she couldn't care less.

"Yes, Headmaster." Her voice was surprisingly ragged, and she realised how hard she was breathing.

"Do you think it's fair if I let you go any further? All the other students are going to have to wait for the first exam in two weeks for a chance to take their belt off. Why should you get special treatment because you misbehaved?"

"Because I...." Her body desperately wanted her to answer and twitched aggressively, overpowering the rational part of her brain that screamed at her to be embarrassed.

"I noticed you're wearing a bow. Given it's not part of the school uniform, it must be rather special for you to wear on your first day at a new school. Am I right?"

"Yes, Headmaster, I've had it since I was a little girl."

"I'll let you make a choice then, you can put the chastity belt on right now, go and sit back down, and nothing else will happen. If you want to continue, then you'll have to promise me that you'll study so hard for your first exam that you'll get an A grade. But to make sure you don't go back on your word, I'll take your bow now and keep it safe as collateral."

Raven hesitated even as her body tried desperately to hump his hand. She loved the bow--it was who she was. Even if she was desperate, how could she give up her bow without knowing she'd get it back.

"Will the exam be hard?" she finally managed to ask.

"Yes, but it'll be fair. I know you may feel differently, but I am a reasonable man. I've punished you because you disobeyed instructions, I've made you an offer because I can tell that you're a student who has potential."

"Please, sir" she whispered quietly, after an eternity of soul searching.

"Pardon?"

Raven shut her eyes, "Please continue, sir" she answered, loudly enough that the audience would hear as she knew he wanted. The hand on her neck moved to her hair, gently opening the clip on the bow and sliding it from her hair. She shuddered as she felt it disappear and fought back a tear at what she'd just agreed to.

The hand in her crotch started moving again, rubbing her clit less gently and much faster now. She gasped at the sensation and felt herself instantly back at that place of overwhelming stimulation. Her entire body shivered as she felt her limit appear again, but she didn't care. The hand changed to just a finger, less of him touching her, but somehow stimulating her all the more. It slid around her crotch, around her clit and up and down her lips, drawing moisture as it moved.

The finger pushed along the lips of her pussy, sliding over the moist surface and Raven felt her eyes begin to roll back. The finger pushed harder, increasing and she let out a moan loud enough for the entire audience to hear. The sounds of her breathing began to fade away as her world went black, then without warning, the finger pushed past the lips and entered her pussy.

"Fuck!" Raven cried out, suddenly snapping back to reality when she couldn't ignore the twinge in her pussy. She jolted away from the hand, her body unable to handle the intensity of the sensation but before she could get far, the Headmaster's other hand was back on her neck, pinning her again. As pleasurable as she found the sensation, the jolt back to reality also brought back another realisation, all her wiggling was front and centre and even spotlighted for the audience.

The finger wasn't going particularly deep, the Headmaster was only up to the second knuckle, but all Raven felt was the overwhelming sensation of pleasure in her pussy that seemed to go all the way to her brain. It began sliding, pulling out and pushing in. With each movement it twisted and twirled, leaving no part of her pussy unstimulated. Raven was gasping for air as she felt her legs begin to shake. She let out a moan that turned into a squeal as the finger went deeper than before. All Raven could do, was hold herself upright as her body felt like it was on fire.

Her brain screamed at her, telling her to resist, trying to stop everything before she was pushed too far in front of an audience, but before she knew it she reached her limit and climaxed. She let out a long squeal that filled the hall as she shook, her body jerked trying desperately to stop the pleasure even as it was overwhelmed by it. Her pussy clenched around the finger, quivering as it tried to keep the digit inside her. A splash of liquid escaped, splattering her legs and staining the panties around her ankles.

She shook and shivered, unable to stop herself. Every time she thought she was under control, the smallest movement of her body would set her off again. She was gasping for air, held up more by the hand on her neck and the finger in her pussy, than any strength she had left in her legs.

Very slowly, she regained her composure, her body feeling cold and tired from the all the movement. The Headmaster removed his hand, nearly setting off another wave of tremors as he did so. Her breathing slowed and she began to remember the world around her. What had she done? in front of all those people! She snapped her legs closed again as the embarrassment returned.

There was an exhale from the audience, and Raven froze. Turning her head to the side she tried to look up at the Headmaster, but he was facing the audience. She couldn't turn around enough to see the audience and for the briefest moment, she considered opening her legs to look back, before the sheer embarrassment of her situation made her think better.

"You can stand up now." The Headmaster finally spoke, giving her bottom one more pat to make sure she was listening.

She stood slowly, stretching her body and feeling like her legs were made of jelly. A single drop of moisture ran down the inside of her thigh and she winced, though the sensation sent a tingle down her spine that threatened to turn into another full body convulsion. She stood facing the rear of the stage, not daring to risk acting without instructions after all she'd been through. As she waited she could feel the stiffness in her body dissolve, only to be replaced with the gentle throbbing of her bruised bottom. It was probably bright red she thought, and probably spotlighted on stage for all the girls to see.

"How are you feeling now?" The Headmaster had appeared beside her, resting a hand on her shoulder. It felt warmer than she'd expected, a pleasant warmth she thought, until she realised it was probably the warmth from her pussy that she was feeling.

"I'm good, Headmaster" she answered, not willing to say anything else.

"I'm glad to hear it, now remember our deal when you leave the hall." He paused, looking at her and thinking. "Why don't you walk though that door when you're ready and Ms Smith will arrange for a fresh uniform for you." He was gesturing to a doorway at the back of the stage, hidden from the audience's view behind the curtains.

Raven took a tentative step, the panties were still wrapped around her ankle and she wondered if she was supposed to pick them up. She turned to face the Headmaster, looking for guidance, he saw her glance and simply nodded for her to continue. A gentle flick of her foot released the panties and she relaxed more than she had in months.

Cassie was silent in the audience, carefully watching as Raven walked off stage. Her face showed only the slightest hint of a scowl but internally she was fuming. She'd been wrong twice today and that rarely happened. The first time was when she'd tipped off Ms Smith about Raven's lack of belt. The goal was to draw attention away from herself, but Ms Smith had simply noted the fact and then asked Cassie about her belt. Cassie didn't feel too badly about that, she'd guessed it might happen and had apologised when questioned and quickly put on the belt.

What really bothered her, was that she'd overestimated her influence on Raven. She'd done her best to befriend the shy girl, from the moment she'd seen her freaking out about accidentally wiggling for the boys by the bus. They'd shared their hostility to chastity belts and Cassie had encouraged her to avoid wearing it to build trust. There was no way she could have predicted Raven would sell her out for a quick hand job from the Headmaster.

Still, it could have been worse she reflected. The belt was uncomfortable but she hadn't been spanked like the half-naked girl on stage for not wearing it. Cassie looked to her left and saw the rows of horny boys twisting in their seats to try and catch a glimpse of the face of the girl on stage, but the Headmaster was carefully blocking their view. Cassie smiled, Raven would hate finding out that the boys had quietly entered the room during her display, and that would suit Cassie just fine.