Ch. 01 - Some Days One Wonders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son was in the pool and Kelly was in the lounge chair next to the one that I used. Walking over to the chair, I asked how everything was going today and they both replied that "All was good!" I said that was good to hear. Then I pulled off my cover and put my sunglasses on. Looking over at my son and I saw him just stare at me. I asked Kelly if she would put some sun screen on the areas where I was not tanned. She nodded her head slowly. I laid down on my front and she put the sun screen on my butt that was exposed, which was a lot. When she was done, I turned over. Because I had on dark glasses, I could see my son's mouth was hanging open some, but he couldn't tell that I was watching him. Then she moved to put the lotion on my front but I said that I could do that part myself.

I talked to her, as I put lotion on, in a low voice and asked if he was still watching me? She said that he hasn't moved from his spot and she thinks that he is so hard that he can't get out of the pool. She said "Mom, are you doing what I think you're doing?" I just continued to put the lotion on my legs and thighs. I told her that I wanted to see for myself if what she told me was true. I moved to put the lotion on my breasts where the suit top was exposing my light skin. She kind of giggled a little, low enough so that he couldn't hear it very well and said "You are killing him. He just came less than an hour ago and you may not believe me but I had to swallow a big load. I'm guessing that he has a load now that would be twice as big." I smiled.

I asked her why she though that having sex with her own brother was a good idea? She said that once she put her hand on his pulsating cock, she was a goner. She told herself that she only wanted to feel it into wet cunt one time. But she failed to stop at a once-and-done. She was having sex sessions now, that were better than she ever had, with other boys, that she had been with. He was fast to cum the first day, but she found that he just stayed hard. When she put him in her pussy the feeling and fit was beyond belief. After that she couldn't stop and they had been having sex for over two months. She wanted to teach him how to help a girl feel the best, as far as sex goes, and that he was a fast learner.

I looked up and asked Jim if he was alright, he just nodded. In a whispered I asked her why she spoke like she did about his 'cock and her wet cunt.' She said that when she was in the 'sex zone' that words just came out of her like that. I told her that I was surprised about her choice of words, but I understood. I also knew that I should let my son out of his, prison of lust that he was currently in, but this test did prove Kelly right. I was the girl that my son wanted! I didn't know how to take the next steps, but I was going to think about it long and hard... wow that was a very telling choice of words I realized!

Laid out for a while and then announced that I should get up and go to the store. I said that it felt nice to lay here but I needed to get busy and leave. With that I stood and stretched. I removed my glasses and jumped in to pool. I swam over to Jim and gave him a hug. It was obvious that he was hard. I looked him in the eyes and told him that I loved him, and kissed his cheek. As I swam to the steps, I looked back at him and winked. Then I slowly walked up the steps with a little more swing in my hips.

I grabbed my towel and dried myself. Then pulled on my white cover. I leaned over and told Kelly to help her brother out after I left. I would give her an hour. I asked her to tell me later what he thought of my new suit.

I showered then dressed and drove to the store. On the way I pulled over and took a walk in the park. As I walked, I mentally looked over my current sex life. My husband Tony was a good man. In the beginning of our relationship, I was completely enamored with him.

I thought about how our married life started. We were both surprised by the result of me getting pregnant. As you can imagine our parents were not happy with us. However, we both decided to make our life work, and we did. We got married and he and I finished school.

We lived in the small apartment above my parent's garage and he when to college. Once Kelly was born the parents all soften their outlook on our marriage. It didn't take long and Jim was born. Financially things were tight but we got by. Since my mom loved her grand kids, I asked her if she would watch them for us so that I could go back to school to get a two-year degree. I wanted to help us financially as well and with a degree I could get a job that paid well enough to make that happen.

I thought about how later we moved to a larger apartment close to our parents. Both grandmothers took turns at watching our children. I got a job and Tony was doing good. About 10 years ago we bought this house and later put the pool in.

Our house is setup well. We have a basement with a place to put our excise equipment and a spot for the kids to have a gaming area, which we use to watch movies as well. Other than using the basement in the hot summer time Tony doesn't come down there often, but I use the excise equipment routinely. Nice bedrooms upstairs and a large area to entertain in on the main floor.

As I walked, I was having a conversation in my head that mothers just don't have. How do I go on now that I know my own son wants to have sex with me. My daughter can't seem to get enough of him as well! Both items surprised me in ways that I never imagined! The idea that a young good-looking man, like my son, would want an older woman, like me, just knocked my sex life into a different world. I couldn't have a sexual relationship with him, but that statement seemed to just fad as I remembered his cock that I saw a few hours ago.

I realized I hadn't considered my husband in any of my thoughts today. Was I being unkind to him? Kelly was not wrong in her statement that we had sex maybe once a month and most of the time he didn't put much effort into it. Her bedroom was next to ours. Looking back on this I bet that she was listening to us at times. It's hard to keep things quit when I get frustrated at the lack of a husband's ability to please his wife. Years ago, it was not that way with us, Tony put in time and effort to make sure that I enjoyed our sex life. Now we may as well sleep in two different beds.

I came out of my daze enough to see that I had walked around the park and was back to my car. I hopped in and headed to the store. I got the groceries that we needed, and drove home.

As I pulled up, I made sure to drive into the garage so that the kids would know I was home. I brought the bags into the kitchen. I was putting things away when Kelly walked in. I looked up and saw a grin on her face. I asked where Jim was and she said that he was resting. I stopped and looked at her and she seem to read my mind. "He's sleeping. He was so worked up that I didn't have to try hard to convince him." I looked at her and she understood that I wanted a clarification. "He came hard the first time and as I rode him to his second climax he was in a different world." With an unbelieving voice I said "Twice?".

She looked into my eyes and said "Mom you don't understand! He was in a sexual daze for half the time you were gone. I believe that in his eyes I was you. I'm sore from the pounding that I got!"

I stepped back and told her that this day had been the strangest that I have ever had. That her relationship with me was not one that I could have guessed ever happening! I said that moms don't talk to their daughter about sex like this! Besides the revelation that my son thinks of me as someone that will become his perfect sexual partner!

She laughed at that and it just seemed to break the ice. We both took a deep breath and sat down at the counter. I handed her a drink and grabbed my own. We needed to talk, we needed to totally connect about all that has happened today and just as importantly what has happened with her and Jim over the last few months.

She started out talking about the obvious things she though I wanted to know. She did have sex with two guys and the experience was not thrilling. She gave other guys hand jobs and some others blow jobs. She said that she had 6 different sexual encounters, before Jim. With the others she had used protection, but with Jim she wanted to feel him up close and that feeling was wonderful!

She wanted to thank me for putting her on the pill. I explained to her that I loved her dad but I didn't want her to start off life like we had. When I said that I loved her dad her eyebrows moved up and she cocked her head, she then stated "He's not much fun in bed is he?"

Before I could speak, she said "Mom you know that I love you, and daddy and my brother. To be truthful I always felt bad to Jim. He was small and he seemed to try to be like the other boys but it was hard for him. I guess that I wanted him to have more, to enjoy things more. You raised me well and helped me so I could be my best. I guess that I learned things about myself that other girls are still trying to figure out. You are not only my mother but you are my friend!"

I looked at her and started to cry a little. She hugged me and I got myself back together. I told her that her father was not always as uncaring in bed as he had been. I looked into her eyes and said that having a room next to ours was maybe a bad thing. The things that she heard were ones that I made in frustration. I didn't want her to think that her dad was bad at sex and to be frank he had satisfied me for years.

She then set the stage, for what could be, the most honest discussion so far.

She turned and looked at me "Mom, I know that I will never marry Jim. But I want to have sex with him, when we can. He is enjoying it as much as I do. I taught him how I like to be fucked! Yes, I said fucked. I'm more of an adult now and you realized that today. Jim is the first man to give me an orgasm. In the beginning he didn't know how or what to do. But he is smarter than the others that I been with. He listens to what his sex partner wants. He asks questions and he will work hard to give me pleasure. I will spend my time with other men in a way that will allow me to judge them against him. He is the performance standard now. All guys will have to meet or beat his standard."

She stopped for a minute and then continued "I want him to have a great time having sex. To recapture some of his lost youth. The last few months have been an exciting time for him. If you can allow us to enjoy ourselves, this time of our lives will be a memory that will last forever and one that we can look back on with a smile."

I was lost in a different world as she spoke. I heard every word and thought about what she was saying. Her view on her relationship with her brother was breathtaking. I was so caught up in what I heard that I missed some of what so said next!

"Mom, you need to have sex with your son." I slowly turned my head and looked at her, taking time to clear my brain fog. I said "Yeah, and your dad will kill us both!"

She smiled and said that we can work together to keep him from finding out.

With that she got up and left.

I sat and sipped my drink, looked around the room thinking that within these wall's life was going to be very different. I didn't know how things were going to change but I knew that they would.

I made dinner and everyone helped cook, we ate, and then cleaned up. I looked at my husband and then my children. I thought that I had stepped into the twilight zone. I could not understand all that had happened on this faithful day, but strange things did happen and there was no going back to life as it was lived yesterday.

12