Ch. 01 - Vegas Vacation Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard his wife make her way to the bathroom and start the shower. Immediately his perverted mind went to she must be showering to clean up after fucking another guy, knowing full well that was definitely not the case. As Gary lay there, he couldn't help but think her shower was taking abnormally long, so long he began to doze off. Unbeknownst to Gary, his wife was down in the casino flirting with the tall stud, Neal, he saw checking her out. But if Eve is in the casino, who is in the shower?

Melissa had made her way the 10th floor, as she rode the elevator, she couldn't get the events of the evening out of her head. All the flirting really had Melissa charged up, but the guilt of another man causing her arousal was weighing on her. As she stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall to her room, the wet fabric of her panties ever so slightly moving against her pussy was sending shock waves through her.

"Ugh, I hope he's up." Melissa thought.

Melissa knew she needed sex; she needed Sam's cock and she needed it now! As she walked down the hall she tried to think about her husband but flashes of Dave would enter her head and the imagination of what Dave's cock might have looked like.

"I know, I'll keep the lights off, if its pitch black then I can imagine its Dave and not feel bad while fucking Sam." She thought.

Melissa reaches room 1015, but the key wasn't working.

"Shit!" She mutters. "What the hell is wrong with this thing."

Melissa was flustered, she was horny, buzzed and wanted to ride cock. She thought for a moment.

"Wait, am I 1015 or 1510."

Quickly she realizes she must have the wrong room number, that must be Eve and Gary's room she is trying to get into. Melissa makes her way up to room 1510. She inserts the key card and viola the key opens the door. Melissa stepped in the pitch-black suite and made her way into the bathroom. She quickly dropped her dress on the floor, slid her soaked panties down her and hid them under her dress.

"Can't let Sam see those, that wouldn't be fun to explain." She throught.

Melissa slips into the shower to get the smoke smell off her but before long has her hand lingering by her clit. As Melissa comes out of her trance, she turns off the water and quickly dries off.

Melissa walks into the bedroom completely naked and slips under the covers. "Sam" or so she thinks, has his back to her, she reaches around with her hand and starts to stroke his cock. To Melissa's surprise he is already hard. Melissa slips her head under the covers and pushes who she believes is her husband to his back and starts licking his hard shaft. Gary starts to come to out of his light sleep feeling what he believes is his wife licking his shaft. At this point Gary should have known something was off, his wife hadn't sucked, licked or even really touched his cock with her hand, let alone her mouth in nearly a decade.

Melissa continues to lick down Gary's shaft down to his balls, to her surprise they are shaven.

She pauses,

"Huh, he must have done that tonight. Wow that really makes his cock seem bigger." She thought to herself.

with that thought Melissa starts to suck Gary's cock, faster and faster, she is just as turned on as he is, and she can tell he is getting close.

Melissa slides up Gary's chest rubbing her tits on him the entire way up. She positions herself over his cock and guides it into her soaking wet pussy. At this point one of the two should have known they were fucking someone other than their spouse. Eve was physically smaller than Melissa and Sam was physically larger than Gary. Sam's cock was only about 5" and average girth whereas Gary's was about 6.5" and thicker, not to mention fully shaven. In the heat of the moment neither noticed, or if they did, they shrugged it off. Gary reached up and grabbed Melissas plump ass forcing it down on his hard cock faster and faster.

Gary and Melissa started to moan louder and louder which got Gary to start whispering in Melissa's ear.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Yes baby, ride my cock!"

The dirty talk was driving Melissa wild, Sam never spoke during sex, what had gotten into him she thought.

"You like my cock baby." Gary asked.

Melissa only replied with a louder moan.

Gary could tell how horny she was so the thought he'd push his luck a little bit, he loved to have Eve sit on his face halfway through sex so he could eat her out for a few minutes then go back to fucking her. Eve only allowed this once every few years.

Gary whispers in Melissa's ear, "Sit on my face baby, I want to eat that wet pussy!"

Melissa immediately hoped off Gary's cock and slid up and sat on his face. She began grinding on Gary's face, harder and hard. As Melissa was doing this Gary noticed how big "Eve's" ass felt, it made him think of Melissa. He felt a little guilty thinking about his sister-in law while fucking his wife, but her ass seemed so big at that moment. He was still working off a mental image from earlier of Melissa bent over. Gary continues to lick her pussy; savoring ever lick. Deeper and deeper, he pushed his tongue into her slit, then he would pull it out and lick her clit. This sent shivers up Melissa's body. She was getting close, she slid off his face and down to his cock. Without hesitation she slides his cock back in her and starts riding his cock.

"Cum in me, I want your load in me!"

Gary has both hands firmly planted on Melissa's ass, squeezing it as hard as he can. Then Melissa bends forward again to get face to face with "Sam" and leaned in for a kiss, she wanted to kiss Sam while she came. Melissa and Sam regularly made out during sex, but Gary and Eve never kissed during sex.

Melissa bent down and planted her lips on Gary and just like that Gary and Melissa knew, it wasn't their spouse they were having sex with. They stopped dead in their tracks, neither moved a muscle, neither pulled away, neither said a word.

After what felt like an eternity of silence but was really less than 30 seconds Gary spoke up.

"Ummm." was all he could mutter.

He looked more closely at the shape and the face in front of him he knew it was Melissa and at that moment Melissa knew too that she was sitting on Gary's cock not Sam's. The two just laid there naked, Gary's cock buried deep in Melissa's pussy, embracing and inches for one another's face. There was total silence, Gary could feel Melissas breath on his face and she could feel his on hers. After a few seconds they tried to speak but all they could do was mutter

"Uh, uh, I, I, uh, uh." Like two bumbling idiots.

completely dumbfounded and frozen neither dared to move, both were still very horny and so very close to climax. The feeling of the others breath on their faces was driving both wild but they knew they should get up. They laid there thinking about the situation, the options and that they really needed to get up, but both were nervous about what would happen and the awkwardness that was bound to get worse.

Gary had a thing for older women, his wife was a good five years older than him, and his sister-in-law was pushing ten years older. While this was a fantasy come true for Gary, getting to fuck his older, plump ass sister-in-law, this was a new way for Melissa to think about her "little" brother-in-law. Granted she thought he was cute, looked good since the weight loss but she never really thought about that.

As they laid there Melissa couldn't help it and she started moving just slightly which caused Gary's cock to go in and out ever so slightly. This stirred Gary's cock, couldn't resist and started to move just a bit sliding slightly in and out of Melissa. At this point the two knew it was too late to not cross the line, and both were so close to climaxing.

"Fuck it, can't undo what we've done we may as well finish." And with that Gary starts sliding his cock in and out of Melissa's pussy.

Melissa just sits there straddling Gary while he slides his cock in and out of her. After a few seconds Melissa leans down and timidly kisses Gary on the lips. She slowly kisses her way to his ear.

With a whisper, "Cum in me, fill my puss. Your cock feels so good!"

Moments later Gary unloads a massive load in Melissa's pussy. He doesn't skip a beat, he slides out from under her, she goes to sit up and he pushes her down, climbs behind her and enters her pussy from behind. Gary starts pounding Melissa harder and harder, feeling up and down her big thick ass and thighs.

"FUCK!" Gary shouts.

"HARDER, FUCK ME HARD!" Melissa shouts between moans.

Sam never rails Melissa like this and never gets this deep in her pussy. As soon as they both cum, Gary rolls Melissa over on her back, slides down to her pussy and starts licking her leaking pussy. Eve never lets him clean up his mess so he figures he may as well push the limits given the circumstances. As Gary is licking Melissa's cum filled pussy he can tell she is getting close to cumming again, he climbs on and starts fucking her missionary style.

Face to face Gary leans in and starts kissing Melissa. Their tongues intertwined she can taste the mix of her juices and his salty cum on his lips and tongue. The smell on his breath is driving her wild, she starts bucking harder and harder forcing his cock deep in her. They cum again.

As Gary pulls out Melissa pushes him down on his back, slides down to his cock and starts licking up the mix of juices on it. After a few moments they lay next to one another completely spent, not knowing what to do next.

That's when it hit them, what they did and the fear that Eve could be standing on the other side of the door and heard what just transpired in the room that now smelled of sex. Melissa got up off the bed and with a coy demeanor walked to the bathroom trying to cover her ass, that she was horribly self-conscious about. Melissa flipped on the light and stood naked in front of the mirror, looking at herself.

"Oh my god what have I done." She thinks.

Suddenly Gary appears in the mirror. He didn't know what came over him but he had to see that big juicy ass in the light. As Gary stood there he instantly got hard again. He walked over to Melissa pushed her forward over the vanity.

"I love your ass! I need to see your face as you orgasm."

Gary started thrusting his cock harder and harder, deeper, and faster with every thrust. Melissa couldn't help it she started to scream in ecstasy, her moans got louder and louder. The thought of her sister standing on the other side of the door completely left her mind, she just wanted to watch Gary pound her from behind in the mirror.

"FUCK! GARY! FUCK! Ugh, Ugh HARDER! HARDR!"

After they came, Melissa quickly spun around threw her arms around Gary, hugging him as hard as she could, plants her lips on his and they share a long passional kiss.

Melissa then climbed in the shower to clean off. After she got out and got dressed, she decided to go find Eve to swap room keys.

"I need to go swap keys with Eve, I left her in the casino. Oh, crap she's going to wonder why it took me an hour to realize and come find her."

"Don't worry, just tell her you stopped at a slot machine." Gary suggested.

Gary couldn't resist, he leaned in and passionately kissed Melissa again.

As Melissia walked down the hall her Catholic guilt was hitting her.

"I should tell Eve and Sam. I Can't tell Eve and Sam. I have to tell them." Back and forth her mind struggled.

Ultimately Melissa decided to sleep on it. No point in rushing and ruining both marriages and the entire family. Melissa got to the Roulette table she left Eve and Neal at but there was no sign of either of them. It had been over an hour, perhaps they are at a different table game. After searching the entire casino she decided to give up and just go knock on the door and have Sam let her in, figuring Eve could do the same.

While Melissa was upstairs riding her brother-in-law little did Gary or Melissa know but Eve was off having her own fun. Eve and Neal had continued their game and flirty banter after Melissa left. At one point Neal casually reaches over, mid laugh, and places his hand on Eve's back, just above her dress line. This sends chills down Eve's back. As Neal ever so slightly rubs up and down Eve's back with his large masculine hands Eve's pussy begins to tingle and she can feel the moisture between her legs. Not wanting to push too far, too fast, Neal pulls his hand back. Eve turns and gives him a tiny smile of approval as she looks him up and down one more time. Neal was right up her alley, tall, built, handsome, easy to talk to.

Eve thought to herself for a moment, "Can I do it? Should I?"

Previously Eve had slightly, technically strayed, but she and Gary were just living together, not actually married like they are now. As Eve sat there contemplating her options, risks, rewards and what the hell to do, Neal spoke up.

"Lets go have a seat in the bar." He suggested.

"Sure" Eve says, thinking it's an innocent move and would give her time to decide what to do.

The two enter the lounge area and sit at a back corner table that is barely lit. As they sip their drinks, Neal leans into Eve's ear.

"Why do I have a feeling you have a bit of a naughty side to you."

Eve replies, "I have no idea why you think that I'm always well behaved."

"hmm, if you say so." Responds Neal.

Neal moves his right arm around Eve cupping her closer to him, resting his large, strong hand on her shoulder. This sends chills down Eve's spine. As they continue to talk, Neal starts caressing her shoulder. Before long Eve has her left hand on Neals leg. At first thinking it would be a good way to push him away, but without realizing his she had started to caress his leg, up and down, up and down.

Neal leans down to Eve's ear, very closely, his warm breath tickles her ear.

"You are so fucking sexy, I want you so badly."

Without skipping a beat Eve turns to Neal, slides her hand up his leg and starts rubbing his hard cock. Neal leans in and starts passionately kissing Eve. As Eve breaks the kiss, she leans into Neals ear, breathing heavily.

"Take me to your room." She commands.

With that the two adjust themselves, get up and walk to the elevators hand in hand.

The first two years Eve and Gary were together, Eve would occasionally talk to guys on dating apps, meet for lunch or dinner and secretly talk with them. This was catnip for Eve, with her ex she used to playout an affair fantasy for her boyfriend, and it really got her going. She suppressed her enjoyment in it because of the problems it caused with Gary, the hiding part bothered him, especially after he had caught her a few times. Now she just couldn't resist, Gary had hinted at it, Neal was tall and sexy as hell and all she could think about was having him on top of her pounding her.

Eve thought she could hook up with Neal, tease Gary about it as a what if/you wish I did and see how he responds. If he seems ok, she'd confess, maybe.

As Neal and Eve made their way up the elevator, Eve couldn't control herself, she never feels this way with Gary. This uncontrollable urge, she was aching to be man handled, tossed around, pinned down and forcefully fucked like a little slut. The moment Neal opened the door Eve grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down to her and gave him a deep passionate kiss.

When the kiss broke she whispered in Neal's ear, "I want you to fuck me til I can't walk!"

With that Neal forcefully pulled Eve's dress down lifted her up and gently tossed her on the bed. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, slid off he belt and dopped his pants. Eve could see his bulge in his boxer briefs, he looked huge.

Neal leaned down and yanked Eve's panties off, leaned in and buried his face in her pussy. As he licked her clit, he slid his huge, fingers deep in her pussy. Eve let out a squeal of excitement. Suddenly Neal stops, stands up and drops his boxer briefs and out pops his huge 8" cock. Eve has never been a size queen but right now all she could think about was her old slutty ways with her ex and her desire to be tossed around and fucked silly.

Eve crawled to the end of the bed and took Neals cock in her mouth. Eve has a horrible gag reflex but forced herself to take as much as she could. After a couple of minutes, she couldn't take it anymore she laid back on the bed.

"Fuck me, fill my little pussy."

Neal climbed on Eve and shoved his cock in her pussy.

"OWE!" Eve screttched.

Neal began to pull out.

" NO! Pound it bitch, pound my little married pussy!" She commanded.

With that Eve's mood was back and Neal started thrusting in and out of her, harder and harder. Eve got off twice before Neal even seemed close.

Eve pulled Neal close and whispered aggressively in his ear "Cum in me, CUM IN ME NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH- I want you to fill my pussy."

That sent Neal over the edge, and he came harder than he had ever cum before. Eve was on her third orgasm, but she wasn't done. She started stroking Neals soft cock to get it hard again. After few minutes it came back to life. Eve rolled over onto her knees and stuck her ass in the air.

"Fuck me from behind, NOW!" She demanded.

Neal climbs behind Eve and slides his cock up her pussy. As Neal is thrusting in and out of her pussy she reaches around, grabs his right hand and plants it on her right breat and squeezes.

"Finally!" She thinks to herself, "The pounding I need, and by a man big enough to reach and handle all of me at once."

She turns her head around and with an aggressive look says, "Fuck it harder you bitch, is that all you've got?"

Neal takes his left hand and slaps Eve's ass; Eve lets out a little scream.

"AGAIN BITCH!"

Neal slaps her ass again.

"HARDER BITCH!'

Neal slaps Eve's ass harder

"HARDER YOU FUCKING BITCH - I WANT IT ROUGH!"

With that Neal reaches around with his left hand and grabs Eve's right breast and squeezes both really hard. Eve is on cloud nine, but she wants to feel him totally on top of her. Eve pulls away, Neals cock flops out of her pussy and she rolls over on her back while pulling Neal down on top of her.

She takes his hands and places them around her throat, looks up at him and says, "NOW FUCK ME YOU BITCH, FUCK ME HARD!"

Neal starts pounding her with his hands firmly on her throat. Eve starts moaning louder and louder. Neal takes his right hand off Eve's throat and gently slaps her check, not knowing how hard is ok. Eve grinds hard against his cock after he does it.

"Is that all you've got bitch? Fuck me like you'd fuck a whore." She says grinning ear to ear with a huge smile on her fac.

Neal slaps Eve even harder. The sting hurts but sends chills up her spine. Neal is pumping away filling her pussy for a 2nd time.

Neal collapses next to Eve on the bed, and they lay there naked and spent. Eve starts stroking Neal's cock.

She whispers in his ear, "I'm not done you better get it up again."

Neal jumps to attention and Eve climbs up on top of his cock. She starts riding him and moaning uncontrollably. She grabs his hands places them on her tits and squeezes. As she rides him his grip starts to loosen a little. She grabs his hands again and squeezes them harder, not letting go this time. After a few minutes of riding him Eve rolls off Neal and gets on her knees again, she turns to him with her devilish stare.

"Come on fuck it bitch."

Neal doesn't hesitate he buries his cock deep in her from behind while grabbing her right tit and slapping her ass. As the two orgasm, Eve collapses on the bed. Neal collapses on top of her back and begins kissing her neck, never removing his cock from her pussy. Eve loves the weight of him on her, so different that Gary, so exhilarating.

Eve slides out from under Neal, gets up and grabs her phone. She flips on the camera and takes a picture the two of them naked lying in bed.