Ch. 01 - Vegas Vacation Day 01

Story Info
Cheating wife, sloppy seconds, accidental Bro/sis-in-law sex.
8.1k words
3.88
37.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers

Chapter 1 - Vegas Vacation Background and Day 1

This is a story about two couples, Gary and Eve and Eve's sister Melissa and her husband Sam. What starts as a typical Las Vegas vacation, rapidly turns to a sexual awakening for Eve. An accidental sexual encounter between Gary and his older sister-in-law leads to an uncontrollable affair.

Gary and Eve are your typical early 40s dual income, professional couple without kids. They appear and for all practical purposes are a typical, conservative couple, or so it would seem. They met in their late 20s/early 30s in a less than conventional manner but the attraction both physical and emotional was instant. Both were in open relationships with other people, but with a specific twist. Eve's boyfriend at the time and Gary enjoyed sharing their respective girlfriends with other men. Eve's boyfriend and Gary ran into one another looking for potential playmates for their girlfriends on a specialized adult search site. The two men came up with the plan to help one another out with the other's girlfriend and correlating fantasies.

Gary and Eve had already begun to question their existing relationships and after a few weeks and a few meetings they knew they had found what they were looking for in one another. Due to the way Gary and Eve had "played" in their previous relationships it wasn't quite a fit for them to continue the lifestyle with one another. Gary was all about full, detailed communication and Eve had become accustomed to the thrill of hiding and being caught. This was primarily because she was very reserved sexually due to her strict Catholic upbringing.

For the next decade Gary and Eve focused on their careers, Gary building his business and Eve climbing the corporate ladder. Since their decision a decade prior to not have an open relationship, their sex life had rapidly gone downhill. Sex was rare, typically uneventful, and totally lackluster. Eve had gone from a kinky, aggressive, redheaded vixen back to her Catholic school girl roots, and not the fun Catholic school girl.

That is with the exception of about once a year when Eve was "in a mood." When this time of the year struck Eve would get very sexually aggressive with Gary, almost scary aggressive, but Gary loved it, it was the only time of the year sex was exciting. Typically, this encounter started with Gary saying or suggesting something that seemed to piss off Eve, or so Gary thought, but Eve would be turned on. These rare encounters typically played out the same way;

"Lay on your back bitch," Eve would command.

"Yes ma'am."

Eve would then slap Gary gently enough to not really hurt, but enough to know she was serious.

"I didn't say you could talk bitch!"

Gary would lay there is shock, thinking, what got into his wife and why was she calling him bitch? She seemed mad but wanted. Confused and aroused Gary would lay there, hard, awaiting further instructions.

"You like this?" Eve would ask as she would aggressively ride Gary's cock, grabbing his hand and bringing it to her breast.

"Squeeze it harder you pussy," cupping her hand over his.

Then Eve would lean down put her nipple right in front of Gary's mouth, "Suck it bitch! Do you like that? Do you? Is this what you want, is it Bitch?" "Keep sucking I didn't say stop."

Gary would lay there in silence and immediately do as he was told, only giving nods as needed. As Gary would get close to cumming Eve would jump off his cock, get on her knees with her ass hiked up at Gary and say, "fuck it Bitch."

Gary would climb behind her and pump away squeezing her right breast and slapping her ass with his left hand as he drilled her with everything he had. When they would finish, complete silence, nothing of it would be spoken that night or ever, if Gary brought it up, Eve would simply ignore him.

This perplexed Gary, what mood was she truly in and what triggers it? Part of him feared it was some sort of twisted hate sex or is it what actually turns her on and maybe it's hard for her to express it. Either way it gave Gary something to look forward to once a year.

After a few years of their continued rut and Eve's "mood" not re-surfacing, they tried couples therapy. Slowly their sex life picked up to at least to something regular but still very much routine and lackluster. One of their therapist's suggestions was to take advantage of their freedom of not having kids and to start traveling regularly. The two decided they would travel at least twice a year. Gary had visited Las Vegas for his bachelor party and been obsessed with Vegas ever since. The two had made a habit of going once a year. Las Vegas gave Gary more than just a chance to gamble but an opportunity to fantasize about the possibilities Vegas provides, ah to dream.

Every time they went to Vegas Gary would make suggestive comments and even flat-out suggestions on things to do. These ranged from suggesting Eve have a Nuru massage, either with a man or a woman, her choice. He suggested things strip clubs or escorts and would randomly ask her who she was checking out, knowing full well she wasn't checking anyone out. Gary missed having a lustful and kinky sex life. Eve with her conservative demeaner always shot back with the same, "what the hell is wrong with you" or the ever popular "you're sick, that's disgusting." Gary had even bought her a high-end, non-descript vibrator. It never got used as it was intended. It did get used a handful of times by Eve, but as a neck massager.

This year in anticipation of, what she viewed as Gary's badgering about disgusting shit, Eve had a plan. She decided she was going to invite her sister Melissa and brother-in-law Sam to come along with them. Her thought was it would kill two birds with one stone. Gary would be on his best behavior in front of her super religious sister Melissa, and it would give Melissa and Sam a break from their three teenagers.

Eve and Melissa are only a few years apart, Melissa being the elder. The sisters, while they of course had some similarities had very different personalities. The running joke in the family was that Melissa married a male version of Eve. Eve and her brother-in-law Sam had similar demeanors, tastes, and views, in fact, they acted more like siblings than Eve and Melissa. On the flip side Melissa had married a male version of Eve personality wise, as they say opposites attract. While Gary and Melissa have very similar personalities and they get along, there is something about Melissa that keeps Gary on edge. Like Gary's wife, Melissa can have a hot, Irish temper which intimidates Gary a little bit. The fact that she is nearly ten years older, a little taller, overall physically larger than him and he knows she could flatten him in one swing doesn't help.

Melissa and Sam had been high school sweethearts and been dedicated parents to their three teenagers. Every game, every school event, literally everything both Sam and Melissa were there for their kids. They rarely travelled and when they did it was with the kids. Eve knew this would be a much-needed vacation for them. Melissa is in her upper, mid-40s, stands at about 5'7" with dirty blonde hair. She has a somewhat large ass and thick thighs but a proportionately small waist. She was thick in all the right places. Unbeknownst to everyone else Gary loved watching his sister-in-law walk away or bend over, her backside was a regular in Gary's "spank bank." Eve on the other hand is in her early 40s, stands at barely 5'6" with a typical medium, milf body, C cup breasts and a nice round but firm ass, naturally red hair that comes just past her shoulders, pale Irish skin and just the right amount of freckles. Melissa, while Irish as well, wasn't graced with the freckles or the super fair skin like her younger sister.

As for the husbands, Sam stands at about 5'8" larger build but not heavy or overweight. He has a darker complexion that drives Melissa wild. Gary on the other hand was the youngest in the group, in his late 30s, he loves referring to his wife as a cougar, cradle robber or his sugar momma. Gary jokingly calls himself Eve's trophy husband, which always got him a smartass comment from Eve. Gary stood at a mere 5'6" like his wife and had a medium build. In recent years Gary had been struggling with some weight gain and over the past year he had been starting to shed it thanks to Melissa. Melissa was constantly trying to drop weight and had been giving Gary tips. Those tips were paying off, and while Gary wasn't Melissa's type, so to speak, she caught herself checking him out on a few occasions.

It was a late Thursday morning that the four set off for the airport, after an uneventful flight they landed in Las Vegas in the early evening. When in Vegas Gary likes to splurge, as a surprise he had a limo waiting for the group. After a short limo ride, the couples arrived at the Venetian and proceeded to check-in. When booking the reservation Eve had requested two suites next to one another. This was done for a couple reasons, first it made things easier for the couples to meet up. The second reason Eve would never admit to, but deep down it was to give her a good excuse with Gary to not have sex during the trip. It's not that she disliked sex with Gary, but rather she was rarely in the mood for it. It also gave her a good excuse as to why they can't do anything overly kinky or beyond PG rated. After checking in they quickly realized there had been a mix up, the idiot taking the reservation put one couple in room 1510 and the other in room 1015. The couples shrugged it off and went to their rooms to freshen up before grabbing dinner.

As per usual when they stay at a hotel, Gary immediately grabbed Eve's ass, went in for a kiss and suggested a quickie before dinner. Given their history and Gary's general view on hotels he can't enter a hotel room without thinking about sex. Like always, Eve shot down the kiss and the idea immediately.

"We don't have time." She barked.

Gary rolled his eyes and started to unpack, while Eve rushed to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. Gary took the moment of privacy to pull up some porn on his phone to take the edge off. Gary immediately had the urge for some "pawg" or "thick thighs" porn. Melissa had bent over in front of him a few times before and after the flight and all he could think about was bending her over and pounding her from behind while holding her large ass. Just as he was getting close to cumming the water shut off.

"Damn." he thought.

Gary had her timing down to a science from when the water goes off to when she comes out of the bathroom, and he knew he didn't have time to finish. Just as he closes the window on his phone Eve appears in a towel.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

Gary shrugs her off with his typical, "Nothing, just playing on my phone."

Eve never called him out on it, but she was pretty sure that was his go to response when he was looking at porn or doing something she wouldn't approve of.

Gary would always push Eve to dress sexy or rather slutty, when they visited Vegas, but the best he could convince her of was a nice black dress. Eve hated it, she felt self-conscious in them and that they were too tight for her age and her body. Eve started to slip on her little black dress as Gary hopped in the shower. As Gary walked out of the bathroom Eve was on her phone.

"Chitty chatting with your boyfriend?" He joked.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She snapped. "You really need help."

Gary smirked and walked back to the bathroom to get dressed.

As Gary and Eve made their way down the hall towards the elevators, Gary had his hand on Eve's ass gently squeezing it. He leans in and whispers in her ear.

"You look so sexy tonight! I can't wait to get you back to the room see how you look in it bent over the Bathroom sink."

Eve scoffed

"is that all you think about?...sex?" She asked.

to which Gary responded, "in a hotel....in Vegas, yes that is exactly what I think about."

As they exited the elevator on the 10th floor they are met by Sam.

"Melissa will be out in a minute, you know women."

Gary's gutter mind immediately went to she must be cleaning up after a quickie. Little did Gary know, that's exactly what Melissa was doing. Unlike Eve, Melissa hadn't denied her husband a quickie before dinner, in fact Melissa had initiated it. She may be super religious, but Melissa liked to fuck. Melissa appeared a few moments later in a black dress similar to Eve's but a bit longer and a bit loser fit to hide some of her curves. Melissa looked a little flush,

"sorry, sorry, couldn't find my lipstick."

Gary rarely saw Melissa dressed up and never in something this sexy or with as much makeup. After a moment of silence, Gary blurts out,

"wow, Melissa, you look great"

Melissa blushes and the group proceeds to the elevator.

They made their way to one of the higher end restaurants and spent the next two and a half hours leisurely eating and drinking. After dinner they made their way to the casino floor. Eve's expectation that Gary would behave in front of her overly religious sister was quickly shattered as she caught him eyeing every scantily dressed women within view. Even Sam who is normally the picture perfect, respectful husband seemed to have a case of the wondering eyes.

As the night went on and the drinks continued, Gary's filter started to slip and his normal Vegas comments to Eve started up. Gary started to quietly point out men checking her out. Eve would just scoff and shake her head with a "whatever" eyeroll.

After the third or fourth comment by Gary, Melissa leaned over to Eve

"What are you two whispering about?"

Eve replied, "Nothing, Gary is being an idiot, he thinks that guy over there is checking me out."

Melissa, "The one over by the craps table?"

"Yea."

"Well, he's either checking you out or he is checking me out, and my money is on him checking you out Eve"

Eve just sat staring at Melissa dumbstruck by her statement.

Eve would never admit this, but she does have a type and much to Gary's dismay, Gary is not her normal "type." Eve is attracted to Gary and loves him but the guys that grab Eve's attention are tall, 6' or more, built, and typically of her Irish persuasion. Gary on the other hand is short at 5'6" and unlike his wife and sister-in-law, he can get a nice tan. Gary knows this about his wife and likes to joke with her about it from time to time. While this is a source of some insecurity for Gary it is also a regular fantasy him, there is something arousing about the idea of watching his wife fuck a guy that's her "type" that gets him going.

As Eve and Gary sat at the Roulette table Eve kept glancing at the tall, well-built guy, likely in his mid-40s that Gary insisted was checking her out. With every glance at him Eve's mind began to wander more and more, thinking back to past partners and the feeling of being pinned down under a bigger guy. As Eve sat there, she started to feel her pussy tingle.

After a few hours of gambling Sam was getting tired. Between the drinks, the big meal, the afternoon quickie and the flight he was ready to turn in. Melissa on the other hand still wanted to gamble.

"Hey, Babe I'm going to head to the room and hit the sack. I'm exchausted." Sam says as he stands up.

As he goes to leave, he tosses the spare room key on the drink holder between Melissa and Eve.

"Here's the room key. Have a good night."

After another hour the cigarette smoke was getting to Gary, and he had hit a bit of a losing streak.

"Hey Eve, I'm going to head up. You and Melissa should stay and try to win back some of my loses or you know, whatever." He casually says with a hint of laughter in his voice.

Eve shot Gary a dirty look.

"What's that was supposed to mean?" She asked.

"I don't know whatever, enjoy. As they say, whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

As Eve sat there staring at Gary with a confused look she thought, "Was Gary really suggesting what I think he's suggesting? Could Gary really be suggesting "that" after all this time? What is wrong with him?"

Eve immediately dismissed the comment and thought as she always does, after all, what kind of person shares their wife. Not to mention it was a disaster when they tried it at the beginning of their relationship. With that Gary hands Eve their spare room key and heads to the elevator. Without thinking Eve sets the room key down next to Melissa's and the girls continue to gamble.

Within minutes of Gary walking away Eve suddenly hears a man's voice.

"Excuse me, are these seats taken?" A deep sultry voice says.

As Eve looked up, she saw the tall stud she had been eyeballing standing in front of her.

As she sat there eye level to his crotch all she could get out was a faint, "No, go ahead."

"Thank you." He says as he sits.

"I'm Neal, and this is my friend Dave."

Eve responds with, "I'm married, I mean I'm Eve, this is Melissa."

Neal and Dave chuckle.

"it's nice to meet you both."

Melissa leans over to Eve, "What the hell was that? He asked if the seat was taken not if you'd marry him."

Embarrassed, Eve tells Melissa to, "Shut up."

Neal and Dave are in from New York for a work conference and haven't had much time to relax due to work events. They work in a male dominated field and are eager at the chance to speak with a couple of women for a little bit. The four exchange pleasantries and discuss what each does for work and about their home lives. Dave is a divorcee with two kids, so he and Melissa immediately started talking about kids sporting events. Neal is single and doesn't have kids so he and Eve focus on work related conversations.

"So where are your husbands?" Neal finally asks. "If I had a wife, I wouldn't dream of leaving her unattended in a casino at night, especially looking at stunning as you."

Eve blushes, "Our husbands were tired and went to bed."

"aww, that's too bad" Neal says with a devilish smirk.

The girls laugh.

As the group continues to gamble and laugh at one another jokes, Melissa is finding it exhilarating to have a stranger flirting with her. While she and Sam still have a spark, the two have been together since high school. After 30 years there is little mystery left between them. Here sitting next to her is this tall, decently built man telling her how good she looks, laughing at her jokes and occasionally touching her arm. As the drinks continue to come, Melissa is coming out of her goody two shoes shell and starting to flirt back, touching Dave's arm, seductively smiling at him. After about an hour of this, Melissa overhears Eve say to Neal,

"Oh you bad boy."

She didn't catch the context, but it suddenly hits her, she's flirting with another man, imagining his cock and worse yet it's getting her wet. With that Melissa knows she needs to remove herself from the situation immediately.

"Hey Eve, I'm getting tired, we should probably head up, you know the guys will be up early"

"Not yet, it's still early" Eve replies.

Melissa pushes Eve again.

Irritated and not wanting to leave Eve says, "If you're tired go on up, I'm going to stay down here for another hour or two."

With that Eve hands Melissa a room key.

"Fine." Melissa says with an attitude.

"It was nice meeting you Dave, I enjoyed talking with you but I better call it a night."

She checks with Eve to make sure she will be ok alone and then heads to the elevator. Dave excuses himself moments later to play another game and leaves Neal and Eve.

While the girls were in the casino and Sam had been sound asleep for hours, like a senior citizen. Gary, on the other hand, was in his room watching porn on his phone and surfing dating apps. While Gary never acts on it he loves to connect with people on dating apps and have sexually charged conversations. As usual no luck on the dating apps. As Gary lay there in the total darkness on his phone, searching for some porn to jerk off to, he heard the key card enter the lock. He quickly turned off the screen to his phone tossed it on the table, pulled up his boxers and rolled to his side and pretended to be asleep.

Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers