Ch. 01 - Voyeur's Confessions

Story Info
Meeting with my stepsister leads to surprise confessions.
6.8k words
4.69
16.9k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire gave me a huge hug when she met me at the airport. Even so, she enthusiastically repeats the ritual as soon as I've dropped my bags in her wide foyer. She gathers me into a crushing hug, breathing, "It's so good to have you back, Bee-Bruh!"

When her dad hooked up with my mom, she was just three and a half and 'Nathanial' was beyond her productive range. But she sorta knew 'big' and the first bit of 'brother', so her kid name for me passed into family lore. So I'm told; I was only a little over four at the time.

"Good to be back, favorite sis!"

The hug stretches on. And on. I grow acutely aware of the smell of her hair,... of her womanly scent,... of oh, shit! of her firm, round boobs smashed warmly against my chest. I suddenly worry that... Yep, there it goes! Shit.

Without shrinking from the hug proper, I carefully tilt my hips away ever so slightly, lest Claire suddenly feel the pressure of my swelling boner against her groin. She holds the hug just one long, tense moment more, then she let's me go. Whew!

She slides her hands down my arms, takes both my hands and steps back, just grinning at me for another moment. Then it's, "C'mon. Let me show you your room."

I grab my bags and follow her through the foyer and another room and down the hall. She's wearing her hair short now, I notice; an attractive - and probably expensive - cut that frames her face nicely and accentuates her neck and shoulders. It's safer to dwell on her hair than on the firm, round, undulating spectacle of her ass that plays in my peripheral vision, tempting me to look and enjoy.

Nope. Not falling for it. Eyes front and straight ahead!

She leads me up a split flight of stairs. So much for eyes front. Damn, her ass looks great! She's kept herself in top form.

Zip it!, says my internal censor.

On the first landing, a pair of French doors looks out on a sizable garden. At the top of the stairs, she leads me to the last door on the right before the big double oak panels that I presume lead to the master bedroom.

Claire ushers me in to a guest room that is just one string quartet shy of opulent. There's a high queen bed flanked by mission-style end tables, a dresser and a ridiculously large closet, and a roll top desk next to a bay window sitting area with a small couch and low coffee table. It's practically a suite! I whistle appreciatively. "This is the guest room?!"

"Mm-hm. One of two. They share a bath, through that door. Jan should be finishing up in there soon. He showered in there to let me have ours to myself before dinner. He's such a sweetie! I can't wait for you to meet him!"

"Me neither. Looks like you're doing well all around, Claire. It's good to see." I'm really impressed and just a little jealous; but she's earned every bit of her success on her own terms and I'm happy for her.

"Thanks, Nate. I'll give you the full tour later. I can't wait to show you around and catch up more. For now, you just get settled in and freshen up and come find me when you're ready." She grips my biceps with one soft hand and leans in to kiss me warmly on the cheek before leaving me to settle in.

Just in the doorway, she turns back. "Oh. And if you want a swim to unwind, the bathroom has access to the balcony and that'll get you to the pool."

"Thanks, but I didn't pack a..."

"Suits are'nt really necessary here. It's fully private. Jan and I almost never wear suits except for larger parties. You should take a dip. Or at least a soak and sauna. You've got plenty of time before dinner. Relax! Enjoy!"

"Thanks. I think I will."

She gives me a wink and then scampers off. I set about unpacking enough to lay out some fresh clothes for dinner and find my shower kit, then I strip. After almost a full day on planes and in airports, being naked in the AC feels really good. I close my eyes and take a moment to enjoy it.

The bathroom door opens. "Oh. Hello! You must be Nate," says a European-accented man's voice. "Sorry: I'd thought Claire'd have you in the South Room."

I open my eyes to find Jan standing in the doorway, naked and completely unembarrassed. I remember he's Belgian and force myself not to react in any visible way that will betray my Middle-American prudishness.

"Yes," I acknowledge, "I'm Nate. And you're Jan." And your penis is fucking huge, I can't help but notice. It looks like a fucking Red Bull can and it's not even hard.

Other than that, he could be my doppelgänger - maybe after some minor cosmetic adjustments. We're the same height and build and condition; same skin tones. Different tan lines, though. Jan obviously wears Speedo's, when he wears anything at all.

He steps briskly into the room, extending a hand. "Well met," he says as we shake firmly. "Claire's got you all sorted, then?"

"Yes, thanks. I'm gonna grab a shower and freshen up, then I'll meet you both for drinks."

He cocks one eyebrow at that. "Here Nate: you just got off a long bunch of connections, yeah?"

He's not a close stander but we're standing close enough that I can feel the heat of his shower radiating against my chest. And groin. Why do I think that!?

"That's right," I say, willing myself not to flinch or step back.

"Can I make a suggestion, then?" He puts a comradely hand on my shoulder.

"Sure."

"You go swim a couple laps. Just a couple. Take five to ten minutes in the sauna, then grab something from the pool bar and have a soak in the hot tub 'til you've finished it. You'll feel amazing, trust me. It's my ritual. Never fails to refresh and revive"

I remember then that Jan's a pilot. I suppose I should take him up on it. "But I don't want to..."

"You've got plenty of time. Claire's in the shower by now. Or not. Still, she'll be a while getting herself put together and dressed. She's really excited to see you again, to have you here. I am too, eh?"

"Alright then, I will," I tell him. My stomach tenses suddenly. Shit!, I think, Did we just bump heads!? No. Shh. Don't even think about it. Steady, now!

He claps me on the shoulder. "See you later, then, Nate! Welcome!" Then he heads out the door into the hallway.

"Thanks. Later," I call after him.

I step into to the bathroom; the bathroom facilities? Bath suite? It's huge. There's a claw foot tub, two generous sinks in a broad vanity, and a shower stall big enough for four, with wall jets. And none of it crowding the French doors to the balcony. Doing well, indeed, Dr. Claire!

I soap up and rinse off briskly in the shower. I don't want to track three long flights of grime into Claire's pool.

Grabbing a towel from a stack by the doors, I step out onto the... not a balcony; it's a terrace. It rings the whole floor, two and a half meters wide at least. Through an ivied trellis I spy the pool lights just beginning to show in the gathering twilight. I turn right and walk as far as the south corner, but there're no stairs.

I turn back. If there's a way down, it must be towards the master bedroom. Makes sense. I keep to the shadows underneath the trellis overhang. I spy the broad staircase opposite a set of French doors to the master suite. I want to turn the corner and scurry down before any chance encounter with either occupant.

I want to. But I don't. Of course I look. The room is brightly lit. Phew! Nobody will see or notice me as I just turn the corner and head to the pool.

I start to, then freeze as my brain finally processes what I'm seeing; what I'm standing, transfixed, staring at...

Jan stands at the far side of the huge bed, near the foot, His massive cock is no longer flaccid. The big, shiny, smooth head is stretched taught and pulses as Claire wraps his shaft in her fists and feeds his cockhead into her mouth.

I'm standing naked on my step-sister's balcony, watching her blow her over-endowed boyfriend. My cock swells rapidly and my balls start to tingle.

My mind races back through a large catalog of all the times that I'd seen my sister naked, either accidentally or - yes, sometimes - by design. It was a book I'd thought closed and tossed away long ago. But it all comes flooding back now, all at once.

One page stands out; our prom night. I'd walked off into the woods next to the park where a bunch of us had congregated for an after-party. My date and I had wandered off together, looking for a private spot. We found it.. and found Claire there, enthusiastically riding Jimmy Halton's cock.

Eager for some action of her own, my date... Ellen? Elise? Anyway, she pulled me deeper into the woods and we were soon ensconced in our own little fuck bower and going at it hot and heavy.

The whole time, though, I was still seeing Claire's perfect tits bouncing proudly, thick nipples erect in the evening air as she ground her lush, blond muff up and down, fucking herself silly on Jimmy's thick prick. When I came in my date's mouth, Claire's sex-blissed grin was all that was in my head.

I ended up having to do a lot of mouth work on my date while I recovered enough to give her the fucking she'd signed up for and expected...

As I'm scrolling through these memories, I'm watching my little sister - a fully matured woman now, but still my little step-sister - masterfully handling Jan's massive cock with her mouth and both hands. Fuck! I've gotta get out of here!

I don't. Instead, I grip my cock and squeeze it hard as I watch Claire get up and bend over the bed. Oh, fuck!

Then, I do get out. She's facing the doors and, light difference or not, if she looks up, she'll be staring straight at me. I hurry around the corner and pad quickly down the stairs.

Damn me; I look back. Like Lot's wife. Only I'm not turned to salt. Not literally. My eye-line is just at floor level with the terrace, but I can clearly see Claire, now on all fours on the bed, bent low for best doggie, with her cheek against the mattress and one hand clamped over her mouth to stifle her screams as Jan pounds her hard and fast from behind.

I'm stroking my cock with abandon now. After a lengthy bit of pounding, Claire arches her back and presses up. I think I hear her gasp as she climaxes. Maybe I only imagine it. But she's definitely cumming. And she's staring out the window as she does, straight ahead. Straight at me!

I duck and hurry down to the edge of the pool. I drop my towel and dive in. I swim furiously down its length and back. I haul myself out, grab my towel and then the first bottle of scotch I see at the bar. I pour a plastic poolside rocks glass a quarter full and head for the sauna.

Yeah, I know; bad idea, but don't bother me right now, I've got things to deal with.

It's not until I'm in the sauna, seated, the heat assaulting my pores as I take a big swig of my drink, that I realize how chilled that one lap in the pool had made me. My skin had been goosebumps all over just moments ago. Any other day, the shock would have hit me as soon as I dove in. Not today.

Fuck! There's one part of me that the brisk pool water failed to chill. I'm still hard, throbbing. My balls ache. I can't stop seeing Claire cumming on Jimmy - Jan! - on Jan's big dick.

I knock back the rest of my drink in one gulp. My head is buzzing but my thinking is clear. I've got to put this thing down before dinner.

I spy a tray with bottles on it by the door. I rifle through them until I find some massage lotion. Perfect! I lay the towel down again. It's big enough to cover the seat and part of the bench above, giving me space to recline.

I sit down and lay back, spreading my legs wide, exposing all of my equipment to the hot, damp air of the sauna. I squirt a mass of the lotion onto my throbbing dick and wrap my fist around it. Aah! Yes!

I close my eyes, lay my head back and just stroke. The fantasy reels of my adolescence run next to the replay of what I've just seen. I just keep stroking and let it all roll:

Claire in the shower...

Claire playing spin the bottle, kissing girlfriends at a sleepover...

Claire's dirty panties filched out of the laundry...

Claire's cleavage scrunched up into her prom dress...

Claire, out of her prom dress, bouncing on Jimmy...

Claire sucking Jan's cock...

Claire scampering down the hall to her room in just a towel...

Claire looking straight at me as she...

That did it. I'm cumming hard. The release, the relief is indescribably good. My cum jets out, spurt after spurt, puddling on the sauna floor. Fuck, it feels so good to get it all out. I stroke out every last bit and then milk the dregs out of my cock.

My balls are singing with the joy of release. My cock is relaxed again, relieved at no longer being stretched out tight and close to bursting.

I sit up and lean forward, resting my elbows on my thighs. I look at the mess I've made. I suck in a few deep lungfuls of sauna air and then get up. I mop up the cum slick with my towel and head on out into the cool evening air.

I fix a proper scotch and soda at the bar and step into the hot tub. The jets fondle and sooth my relieved cock and expended balls. I sip my drink and work at clearing my head of the leftover images.


A good hour and a half later, refreshed, properly showered, dressed, and only a little bit still buzzed, I make my way down to dinner. I find Jan in what looks like the library, fixing a cocktail. He's dressed in slacks and an Oxford, too. Good: I'm not over- or under-dressed.

"Hey. So. You look well. You took my advice, then," Han says.

"I did. You were right. I feel like a million bucks now. Thanks."

"Good. Can I offer you something? I've got a pitcher of martinis made, or I can mix to order. He waves at the very well appointed bar behind him.

"Martini's fine, Jan. Thanks."

He pours and picks a toothpick-speared pair of olives from a bowl. They look to be stuffed with blue cheese. "Dirty," he asks.

"Always," I say.

He plops the olives in and hands me the glass, then raises his own. "What shall we toast?"

I've just seen movement in the hallway. "To Claire," I propose as she enters.

"Bravo. To Claire!" Jan gently taps my glass wit his and we both sip, turning our eyes to her over the rims of our drinks.

She's stunning, wrapped in a sky-blue cocktail dress that is modestly immodest. It doesn't show much, but it shows almost everything off. Wow!

Steady, now!

Drinks and dinner pass by with lots of catching up between Claire and me, and some small talk to keep Jan engaged. I manage to keep from staring at Claire only by constantly reminding myself not to.

Jan excuses himself shortly after dessert and coffee. He's got a morning flight, intercontinental.

Claire grips my elbow and steers me back towards the library. She ushers me towards a corner with a love seat facing a plush armchair across a low table. I take the arm chair as she glides towards the bar.

"Postprandial? You still take scotch; rocks and a splash, yes?" She smiles at me over her shoulder.

Between pre-dinner drinks, and wines with three courses, I'm doing okay but should probably slow down. "Yes, just a finger or two," I hear myself saying.

"That's not what she said, Claire quips without missing a beat. She giggles. She pours two glasses of a smoky Isley malt and brings them over. "Me? I like a good couple of fingers," she jokes (confides?) as she hands me my glass. So: she's tipsy.

"Who doesn't," I joke back, trying not to stare down her blouse as she stays bent towards me to clink glasses.

She plonks herself down across the love seat, kicks her shoes off, and props her stockinged feet up, crossed on the table. "So! What do you think of Jan?"

"He's great," I say. "I really like him. But what's important is that you like him. I like you two together. Tonight was really fun." I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I have a sense that there's some place I don't want to go with this, I just can't remember exactly...

Claire finds that place unerringly. She's good at that. "He told me about your first meeting." She giggles wickedly.

"What about it?"

"Hmm, just that... mmm...." she titters a bit again. "I'm just imagining the two of you standing there naked and making introductions. It's..."

"Awkward," I offer.

"Maybe for you. The image I'm seeing is fucking hot!" She rubs her calves together just slightly, her stockinged toes fluttering back and forth provocatively. She takes a sip of her drink and licks her lips naughtily. Ok: a little more than tipsy, then.

"It was fine. Just a surprise, I didn't think anything of it," I said kind of uselessly. "Just..."

"What?" Her eyes twinkle at me.

And suddenly we're kids again, confidants and chums sharing easily and shamelessly together.

"Claire, his dick is fucking huge!" There, I've said it. I realize I've been dying to talk to Claire about Jan's cock since I first saw it. Other things intervened, but here we are now.

"I know, right!? Isn't it fucking gorgeous?" She licks her lips again.

"Well. I'm sure it's..."

"Just like yours!" Her gaze falls unashamedly to my crotch.

"I think I may have grown larger than life in your memory, Claire."

"So many times," she breathes.

"I mean, I think you're misremembering if you think I'm anywhere near Jan's league in the meat department."

"Maybe." She grins. "One way to find out. C'mon, whip it out, Bee-Bruh. Show me that hot cock!"

I deflect. "To be definitive, we really should have Jan here for comparison, but he's sleeping." Please let me manage to change the subject here somehow!

"Spoilsport!" She sticks her tongue out at me. "Put a pin in that then. For now. I'm glad you two hit it off so well. Glad you didn't but heads," she giggles. "Though that would have been a sight, now that I think of it. Hmm..." She closes her eyes, conjuring the scene for herself.

"No, we didn't, not much," I tease her.

"Oh, you're such a tease," she says in mock protest. "Anyway. You. How's it hanging? How's the old sex life, Nate?"

"I'm sort of between relationships at the moment," I say.

"Hmmph. So you're just takin it easy for now," she asks, miming with one hand stroking a huge air cock in front of her crotch. Her sheer lewdness arouses me - not uncomfortably, but noticeably.

"Yeah," I force a little chuckle, thinking suddenly of the awesome release I'd recently had in her sauna. "Only now without the anxiety of worrying about you walking in on me while I'm masturbating."

"You used to worry about that?"

"Yeah, of course. The doors didn't lock and you never knocked."

"And that made you anxious?"

"A bit, yeah." I also remember it as a huge thrill. More than once, getting caught by Claire had figured quite excitingly into my adolescent fantasies.

She sits up and pats the seat beside her. "C'mere." It conjures up memories of when we'd sit and conspire in the curved window seat in her room and share gossip and other confidences.

I only hesitate a moment. Then, I'm sitting beside her, one leg cocked up on the couch. She drapes her near leg over mine and leans in conspiratorially.

"So. A little bit nervous, yeah. But wasn't it just a little bit thrilling, too? It was for me!"

Wow! I take a long pull of my drink and process that. She's looking at me, expecting an answer. "No," I answer evenly and see her start to frown. "It wasn't just a little bit thrilling. It was the biggest part of the thrill." She brightens at this and sucks in a breath, grinning her trademark wicked-naughty grin.

My confession started, it just gushes out. "I wouldn't slink of to the shower or hide under the covers. Whenever I masturbated I'd strip naked and do it right there all spread out on the bed, facing the door, just..." I run out of confession and into memory, lost for a moment in reminiscence.

12