Ch. 01 - Voyeur's Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She places one soft had on my knee, next to where her leg lays across my thigh. In a quiet, careful voice, she urges me, "Go on."

I look up, into her eyes; the eyes I'd imagined catching me. Her gaze is intense, piercing, expectant. "Imagining you were watching..."

Quietly, "I was."

"...and that you'd... Wait! What!?"

"Often, I was," she winked at me.

"How? What!? How?"

"You had a window, Silly!" Her grin turned from provocatively naughty to a self-satisfied shade of evil genius smug.

"That... that would have... Wow. Gimme a minute, here. Can I have all those back as a do over? Just one? Please!? Wow!"

She giggles and leans in close, nose almost touching mine as she slides one hand around my neck. "Would it have made you cum any harder? I can't imagine that's possible..."

"Oh, yes! If only...! I never knew. And you never.."

"But I did! Remember? I did. I walked in on you that one time..."

Right. "When I was with Molly Benson. Yes! Fuck, I came so hard when you walked in that I was afraid I'd bust the fucking rubber!"

"You came when I walked in on you?" Claire sat back and regarded me with sincere surprise.

"Yeah. Like a rocket! I spent a half hour or more afterwards just eating her out because I felt so guilty about blowing my load so quick. But she still never came back..."

"She did."

"I thought maybe she was put off by... Wait. What?" I wasn't processing at full speed. It was taking me a moment now. Claire seemed unimpaired, though; sharp as ever.

She slides her leg from mine, the sheer nylon scraping deliciously against my skin. She puts her drink on the table and than folds her legs under her on the seat, kneeling, facing me with a sober expression. "Nate. I'm sorry. I never told you. I wanted to so bad." She looks so forelorn. I sit up and slide my hand up her arm to grip her shoulder.

"Claire. Whatever it is, it's okay.

She sniffles a little. "I... she was so... she and I, we talked about it after. We talked about a lot of things that day... And... and..."

"Hey. I'm here. It's okay," I soothed, rubbing her shoulder gently.

"She was my first. My first girlfriend. I felt so guilty lifting her from you. I..."

I put my other hand gently on her knee and let her work through it.

"I swear. Every time we... I think I just did it because I hoped... I so wanted for you to walk in on us! And then it would be different. Then..."

She reaches for her glass and tosses back the rest of her drink. She unfolds her legs and leans back against the arm of the seat, swinging both legs up into my lap.

After a deep breath and a brisk sigh, she continues. "I had this fantasy... every time she and I were together at our house, I'd hope the whole time that you'd walk in and catch us... that you'd stay and watch... that... ooh!... that you'd take your big, fat cock out and finally fuck me deep and hard with it while I made Molly eat my pussy."

That image. As much as I'd had to drink, that image still made me rock hard. "I'm so glad you told me, Claire. Thank you!" I smiled at her reassuringly.

She sniffled, then smiled back. "Really?"

Against all the angels of better judgment shouting in the back of my mind, I stood up. My erection clearly tented the front of my trousers. "Really," I assured her. "I'm gonna get some good mileage out of that image for a long time coming,"

I reached for both of our glasses. "Can I get you another finger or two, Sis?"

She clears her throat. Then, "Please." It cones out husky and a little cracked, but confident all the same.

I walk over to the bar and pour us both another modest drink. When I turn around, Claire is still sitting in the same place on the love seat, but she's lost her dress. She sits there in stockings, garters, skimpy panties, and a lacy, nearly transparent bra. Her nipples stand out clearly, thick and erect underneath the gossamer fabric.

She is literally stunning. I stand there just drinking in the sight of her. I could have stood there forever just admiring her and enjoying how hard she made my cock throb.

"I'm ready for those fingers now," she teases, bringing me out of my reverie.

I walk back and hand her drink to her. Her eyes are riveted to my groin. "That can't be comfortable," she says. "Why don't you slip out of those clothes and relax a bit?"

"Because we've both had too much to drink already, and I don't trust myself around you like this."

"Good!"

"What?"

"I mean. You can trust me. You trust me, don't you?" I take a sip of my drink, eyeing her, weighing reason and desire with what I knew to be impaired judgment.

"You just told me you had adolescent fantasies about me filling your vagina with my hard penis after catching you having sex with my ex-girlfriend. Am I to now assume that we're just talking about bygones? You're over all that now, are you?"

"Oh, yes. Sure. Pfff! Completely," she says, not even trying to be convincing.

"Well. Glad we're clear on that, then"

When I still make no move to disrobe for her, she presses. "Oh, Nate! It's nothing I haven't seen before. I'm not gonna be shocked." It wasn't shocking her that I was worried about. "You'll be lots more comfortable." I thought about it. Maybe she saw me wavering. "I'll be good, I promise."

Did I trust that? No. Did I strip down to my boxer-briefs, watching her watch me with tipsy-horny lust twinkling in her eyes? Oh, yes, I did!

When I've finished, she beams at me, her eyes walking down to the tent in my charcoal-colored sports briefs. "There! Isn't that more comfortable? It looks a lot more comfortable." She pats the couch beside her, beckoning me back. I go.

"That's better. Now. Where were we?" She slides one stockinged leg over my bare knee and rests it across my thigh.

"We were talking about growing up together, and about how you apparently spied on me a lot more successfully than I did on you."

"What!? You spied on me," she gasps, pantomiming shock.

She slides her leg along mine until her thigh is nestled against the underside of my shaft. I can feel the heat of her leg against my cock and the silky scrape of her stockings feels delightful against the fabric of my briefs.

I know there's no shocking her now, but I still give it a good try. "Yeah, and when that didn't pan out, I just stole your dirty panties and masturbated into them."

"I know. I watched you cumming in my panties lots of times. It made me so fucking hot!"

"Seriously. Were you ever not watching when I masturbated!?

"You kept a pretty regular schedule. I caught a show whenever I could," she grins at me. Then she lets out a sigh and recounts, "Oh! I'd get so wet watching you." She waggles her free knee side to side, exposing her now damp crotch to me and fanning me with the scent of her arousal. It's heady and deeply intoxicating.

"Sometimes I masturbated along with you." She trails one hand up her thigh, fingers sliding to the front of her panties to stroke the damp fabric and her hot sex beneath it. I tear my eyes away from the spectacle and look up to see her biting her bottom lip saucily as she watches me watch her.

I watch, mesmerized as she slides her thumb and forefinger under either side of her panty gusset and pulls it away from her damp sex. She spreads her legs wide and settles the fabric back against her lips. When she relaxes again, she is displaying the hottest cameltoe I've ever seen.

Her left thigh rubs ever so slightly, maddeningly against my hardon. I grip her thigh just above her knee with one hand and hold her hot leg against the front of my briefs. I push my hips slightly, rubbing my cock against her.

"Mmm. Yes. That feels nice." I relax and just hold her leg against me. "Sometimes I'd just watch and enjoyed the feeling of my pussy steadily drooling into my panties. When I was wearing any." I look up at her again and she's got such a contented look.

Oh! That reminds me," she says, "Thanks for being so good about putting my panties right back when you were done."

"Uh, sure. No worries. It was the right thing to do," I joke.

"I"d slip into the laundry after to see if there was enough cum left to lick out of them."

Oh. Ok. There's some other point earlier in this conversation when it actually went off the rails, but I'm only really realizing it now, I think, through a hard buzz; a buzz that I just decided to add to. I take a long pull of my drink.

"You taught me to love the taste of cum," she says with a nostalgic sigh. "And to crave big cock. Why else do you think I hooked up with Jan?"

"Because he's a great guy. A great guy with a really nice cock."

"You think so, too? Oh, that's sweet," she teases. "Seriously tough, you set the standard for me."

"Well it certainly looks like you've exceeded the standard," I remark.

"He's got a great cock, for sure. He's pretty good with it, too. He can make me cum like almost nobody else." She looks at me, from eye to eye and back, her lips slightly parted as if she's on the edge of some new confession.

"Tonight, before dinner though... oh, fuck! He fucked me so good! I came harder than I can remember cumming in a long time!" She throws her head back as if remembering her moments of ecstasy.

Then she slides her leg off of me and leans into my side, her lips inches from my neck. "You wanna know why? You wanna know what rang my bell like nothing else tonight, hmm?"

"Now you've got me curious," I tease. "Tell me, Claire! Tell me what made you cum so hard."

She takes a sip of her drink, eyes locked on mine. She's drawing this out for some reason. I'm really curious now. I expect this is going to be something really interesting and possibly useful; some intimate women's secret that she's about to divulge to the other side.

She leans to the side and sets her glass on the table with a clink, then leans back towards me and moves her lips to my ear to divulge her secret in a conspiratorial whisper. Her hand cups the other side of my neck gently, as if to make doubly sure that her revelation goes directly into my ear alone.

"You were watching."

Oh. There's really nothing I can think of to say to that except, "I was."

"You enjoyed watching."

" I did. Very much."

"Did you cum, too?"

"Later, in the sauna. Watch your step in there," I add, feeling a need to inject some levity.

"And here you are all hard again." She slides her leg off of me and leans over my crotch, bracing herself with one hot, soft hand on my knee.

"Your fault," I note.

"What are you planning to do about that, Nate?"

"Masturbate, probably."

"Just 'probably'?!"

"At some point, yes, I suppose."

"Oh, Nate! Come on. I need you to have more sense of urgency here," she teases"

"Oh. I'm pretty urgent," I insist. "Do I not look urgent?"

She leans back and regards me a moment. Then she grabs my neck and cock at the same time. She presses her lips to mine and slips her hot, wet tongue in while she strokes my cock through my briefs.

Oh, my fuck! All of my fantasies are blown out of the sky. I could never have dreamed of anything like this. It's better than all of them out together. I moan into her mouth and devour her hot tongue.

She pulls away and stands up, looking me up and down. "There. Now you look urgent. She bends down and picks up the last of her drink and takes a sip, eyeing me, daring me over the rim.

I stand up and stretch and fake a yawn and casually remark, "Well, it sure has been swell catching up with you, Sis. I hope we can do some more tomorrow. Right now, though, I'm bushed. I think I'll turn in if you don't mind.

"Not at all," se says and tosses back the last of her scotch economically.

We manage the stairs and the hallway mostly without tripping, and without making any noise. She follows me quietly into my room.

The soft light filling the window illuminates the bed and the room clearly enough to navigate. When I've cleared my loose gear off the bed and turn around, she's standing in front of the dresser, watching me dreamily.

"Are you going to masturbate," she asks.

"Yes," I answer.

"Will it be better if I watch?"

"Yes."

She reaches behind and unhooks her bra, releasing her gorgeous breasts. Her hard nipples bob as her boobs settle. She licks her lips and cups her tits with both hands, running her thumbs over the nipples.

My turn, I guess. I slide my underwear down and step out of them. My cock bounces in front of me and I give it a good few strokes for her; slow and steady.

"Fuck," I say softly, "It does feel better with you watching. So much better!"

I lay down across the bed and continue to stroke myself lazily. She slips her panties off and leans against the dresser, legs spread and one hand working noisily into her wet pussy.

"Um..."

"Yes, Nate," she purrs.

"Do you have any lotion I could use?"

"Oh, Nate! Yes! Yes, I do!"

Claire bends down briefly and then slides over to the side of the bed. She cocks one leg up on it to sit beside me. Her ass rests against my knee and her fingers keep working at her pussy the whole time.

She plants her left arm beside my right hip and leans over me, eyes fixed on my cock. I pull my hand away to let her see. She draws her hand from her sex and slathers my cock with her gooey juices, giving me a good few strokes to work her lube all over me.

She slides her fingers between her legs again, going for another coat. This time she starts by smearing my balls and working her way up. She gives my cockhead a good twist with her fist and then lets me go. She sits up and trails her left hand over my hip and up my belly. She's holding her wet panties.

I snag them from her and crush them to my nose and lips, inhaling deeply. They're positively redolent with the scent of her arousal. The crotch is dripping with her fragrant lubricants. "Mmm! Claire. Fuck! I've always loved your scents!"

I wrap my hand around my slick cock again and stroke, reveling in the way my balls respond and start to churn towards release; speared and urged on by Claire's steady gaze.

"Yes. Stroke that cock for me Nate! That's so fucking hot!" She slides her hand between her thighs again and plays more roughly with her clit and lips. "You like stroking your cock for me, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You like me watching you play with your big, hard, gorgeous cock."

"Yes."

You wanna stroke off and cum for me."

"Yes. Oh, yes, I do. Claire you don't know how much I want to cum for you... how long I've wanted..."

She slides her hand from her sex and rubs my hip with her gooey fingers. "Yes, I think I do, Sweetie." She leans over my cock, opens her mouth and let's a big drop of saliva cascade down on top of my cockhead as I continue to pump it steadily in my fist.

"Fuck! I love the slick feel of your cuntsauce on my cock, Claire! It's so hot and wet! This is better than any fantasy I ever had. And I've had a whole lot of fantasies about you, Claire! So many!"

I feel the arousal in my balls climb up to a sure, steady plateau, getting ready to launch some spectacular fireworks.

"So you were thinking about me all those times I watched you stroke your beautiful cock?"

"Almost always. Miss Lewis a couple of times." She was our foreign languages teacher. Young, hot, and a sharp dresser with a perfume that was unforgettable. "Some of your friends sometimes. But I always came back to you for the finish, Claire."

"You're just saying that..."

"No," I assured her. "And this one's for you, too." My thighs stiffen and my hips buck. I find my rhythm and stroke confidently, pushing my rising climax over the top.

The first jetting eruption of cum rockets skyward in front of Claire's eyes. It lands in her hair and along the back of her neck because she's already moving in. She doesn't let any more escape.

Claire slams her mouth down on me and clamps her thick, round lips around my cockhead. I keep stroking, unleashing gush after jetting gush of cum into her mouth. She moans low in her throat. Not a drop escapes. She swallows again and again, relishing each mouthful and humming deliciously around my cockhead.

I finally finish cumming.

Claire climbs up the bed, straddling me. Her pubes brush thrillingly against my softening cock. She plants her hands above my shoulders and bends down to kiss me.

Her full lips slide against mine, slick and hot. The tip of her tongue pries my mouth open. I spread my jaw wide to welcome her. A flood of my own cum fills my mouth and her tongue comes with it, swirling the hot, creamy goo around in my mouth.

She kisses me until I've swallowed it all, then keeps kissing me. Passionately, methodically, thoroughly she explores my mouth and stakes her claim to it with her tongue.

I'm undone. There's nothing I wouldn't do right now. She's only got to ask. She owns me completely. She's the goddess of all my unfulfillable fantasies and she's just shown me how pale my imaginings were.

"Fuck! Claire," I gasp after she pulls away ever so slowly and finally lets my lower lip slip from between her teeth. "I... Wow!"

"I love you, Nate. I always have! And I'm so glad now that you know just how much."

"I love you, too, Claire! Oh..."

"I know," she smiles. "Sleep well. We'll talk more later."

She slides off of the bed and slips quietly out of the room.

I lay there basking in the afterglow of the most unbelievable day of my life, just letting it all soak in. At some point, sleep takes me and drags me down into the most vivid and erotic sequence of dreams I've ever had....


To be continued...

12