Ch. 01 - Yours and Mine

Story Info
The beginning of Sabrina's life with Jonathan.
4.2k words
4.4
8.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yours and Mine

Chapter 1 of My Life as a Sub

As I entered the code into the keypad at the driveway gate, I was dreading the reaction Jonathan would have to my being late. He made sure to tell me dinner would be served at 6:00 and here I was returning at 6:27. With all the security he had around the house, it would not be possible to sneak in without him knowing. In fact, entering the access number surely announced my return.

This was my first outing alone since I had moved in with Jonathan a little over three weeks ago. I enjoyed the day and went shopping and met a friend for lunch. And I really enjoyed driving the new Mercedes SL convertible he had bought just for me to use. It was luxurious, fast, had a great sound system and it had that wonderful new car smell. It was a perfect day...except that being late would probably get me in trouble.

At this stage in our relationship, I was not sure what being in trouble with Jonathan would be like. I was still trying to understand exactly what kind of relationship we had. Was I his girlfriend? Was I his sub? Was I his slave? It was all vague to me.

Just a couple of days ago, while we were laying around the pool, I asked him to describe our relationship. In response, he turned the question around on me and asked what I was to him.

"Your..." pausing while I searched for a term.

"That's right," he interrupted. "You're mine," he said smiling.

He jumped up and got into the pool, effectively ending the conversation.

I had recently discovered I liked being a submissive. It was Jonathan who had helped me realize this one of the times I modeled for him. Jonathan had booked me as his photography model many times; we worked well together, and he was one of my favorite photographers to work with. Being a nude model, some photographers made me feel uneasy, but not Jonathan. I was always comfortable around him and he was always polite and charming. He was the only photographer that had not tried to fuck me but had asked me out on a date.

After lots of nude modeling sessions, he asked me about doing a bondage shoot. I had never done one and was intrigued by the idea. So we did a shoot where he tied me with rope for some shots, put me in leather cuffs for some shots, and even suspended me in the air for some shots. I found the feeling of being restrained or helpless with someone I trusted exciting and sexy.

Some more sessions ensued and so did more dates. As the sessions and our dinner conversations helped me explore my submissive side, Jonathan and I became closer. Eventually, he asked me to move in with him. It made sense to say yes. He had a large, beautiful house and it meant I would not have to model any more unless I wanted to.

I was surprised at first to find out we had separate bedrooms. Both were large and I noticed they had the same king-sized beds. They had headboards and footboards with rails and stiles made of heavy steel. I later learned why. His bedroom had a large bathroom and large closet and a dresser. It was decorated with several large photographs of nude women or close-ups of parts of women, which I presumed were taken by him.

My bedroom was similar in some ways; it had a large bathroom and the same bed as his. And it had a closet, although it was empty. There were also large pictures on the walls. But all of the pictures in my room were photographs of me, or parts of me. I recognized my vagina in a close-up photograph which sat on the nightstand in an 8x10 frame. I like my vagina, but I was not sure I needed to see it close-up in the mornings and evenings.

But now, as I pulled the shiny, new car up the long driveway toward the garage, I wondered what I would be facing when I got inside. He has punished me a couple of times so far; once he whipped me five times with a belt for losing the remote for the TV, and the other time, he spanked me for spilling wine at the dinner table. The belt hurt but was not too bad. The spanking actually turned me on.

And that was another thing about Jonathan. While I would consider those punishments, he had not yet used that term. After I moved in and he showed me around the house, he showed me what I would call a dungeon, a large room in the lowest level of the house with a bare concrete floor. The room was filled with all sorts of contraptions or 'furniture' made of wood and/or steel that were fitted with rings so a person could be tied to them. There were also whips, riding crops, wooden rods, paddles, ropes chains, cuffs and all sorts of other bondage implements.

When I realized I might have submissive tendencies, I started doing internet research. Based on that research, I had thought of Jonathan's basement room as a dungeon. But he called it a 'treatment room.' And the times he had punished me so far, he had not said he was punishing me, he said he was 'correcting me' or 'treating my behavior.'

When I walked in the door to the kitchen from the garage, both Jonathan and his housekeeper, Gabriel, were waiting for me.

"Hello, Sabrina. Welcome home," Jonathan said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"I know I'm late. I hope I didn't ruin dinner."

"I'm afraid, we couldn't wait. Gabriel made some wonderful glazed pork. Not knowing when you'd be back, I decided I should go ahead."

"Oh, I'm very sorry," I said as I put down my shopping bags. "I feel bad I was late."

"I'm finishing up. Your plate is on the table. Why don't you come in. I think you'll like what she cooked. It's delicious."

This whole time, the three of us were standing in just inside the door and had not moved further into the kitchen. Gabriel stood silently, as she always did. She and I had never spoken to one another; either when I had modeled for Jonathan or since I had moved in. There was a language barrier since she spoke Spanish and I spoke English.

Gabriel was a beautiful girl with dark skin, brown hair and brown eyes. I was not sure where she was from, probably Central or South America. She was short, maybe five foot three and was slender, but with nice sized breasts and a perfectly shaped butt. It was easy to see her figure because she always wore a white cotton top that was loose and left her midriff bare. She also wore very tight shorts. It was a uniform of sorts that I had supposed Jonathan had decided his housekeeper should wear. She was always barefoot, because, as Jonathan had explained to me, she was a servant and some of her duties included mopping and other chores which could ruin shoes.

"Why don't you give Gabriel your clothes, so she can go ahead and get them into the wash?" he asked.

He turned and spoke Spanish to Gabriel. While I did speak the language, I could tell he was instructing her to take my clothes to the laundry room once I had handed them over. She nodded and quietly said, "Si Senior Jonathan."

Jonathan's suggestion that I hand my clothes over to Gabriel, was his way of telling me to get undressed, without ordering me to do so. It was typical of him; telling me to do something without it sounding like a command. When he said this, I now knew he wanted me to get naked now that I was back home.

I did not mind being naked in front of Jonathan. We were in a relationship, even if the exact nature of it was unclear. But now I would be naked in front of the housekeeper again, which did feel a little strange, despite being naked around her frequently. Being naked while Jonathan was dressed felt alright, but being naked while the housekeeper was dressed did not feel alright. But, since I was still trying to understand my submissive nature, I willingly undressed.

I handed my purse, the car keys and my cell phone to Jonathan. Undressing did not take long. I was wearing only a silk blouse and a knee-length skirt; no bra or panties. This was the outfit Jonathan had chosen for my outing and had had Gabriel bring me earlier in the day. After handing my blouse and skirt over to Gabriel, I kicked out of my high heels. She picked those up off the floor.

"Much better," Jonathan said, as he took me by the arm and lead me to the dining room.

Seeing the two plates, one with a full, uneaten meal, and one with the remnants of a meal, I felt bad again for ruining dinner.

"I'm sorry I was late," I admitted.

"Let's make the best of it," he replied as he helped me into my seat.

Both seated, we ate. He was finishing and I was starting. It was delicious even though it was cool from sitting out. Jonathan had only a couple of bites of his pork and some green beans left on his plate. He asked me about my day and I began to tell him where I had gone and which shops I had been in and about lunch with my friend, Donna.

As I was speaking, Jonathan finished his last bites, held up a hand to interrupt me and called for Gabriel. She arrived quickly and Jonathan told her something in Spanish. She nodded yes and picked up his plate and silverware. Then, to my surprise, she came to me and picked up my plate. She looked at the fork in my hand and motioned with the plate, so I set it on the plate, which held my mostly uneaten dinner. Gabriel left with the dishes. It seemed my punishment for being late would be to miss dinner.

"Sorry for the interruption. Please finish telling me all about your day," Jonathan urged.

After taking a sip of wine, which Gabriel had not taken, I finished telling him what I had done on my outing. I wound up drinking the entire glass, guessing it would be the only thing I would get this evening.

After finishing the wine and the story of my day, Jonathan suggested we go to the family room and watch a movie. Though I was hungry, cuddling up next to Jonathan on the couch while we watched the movie was nice. He put his arm around me, making me feel safe and warm. I did not care much for the movie, but Jonathan had chosen it and so I did not object.

After the movie was over, Jonathan called for Gabriel. He gave her some instructions and she left. He turned to me and suggested we go shower. He led me to my bedroom and asked me to go into my bathroom and start the shower. He undressed as I did so.

We took a nice, long shower together. We did not have sex as I was hoping, but we used our hands on one another, caressing each other, getting my pussy wet and his dick hard. When finished, we wrapped towels around ourselves. I brushed my hair a little and I noticed Jonathan watched me while doing this.

Then we walked back out to the bathroom, where I was hoping he would fuck me. I was surprised to see Gabriel standing in my bedroom, near the bed. She was holding a bathrobe and a bag of some sort. Jonathan walked over to Gabriel, took off his towel and put on the bathrobe she had brought. He took the bag from Gabriel and stepped over to the bed.

"Sabrina, why don't you sit down?" he asked.

I did so, wondering why he would change in front of Gabriel, wondering why Gabriel was here, and wondering what was about to happen.

He put the bag down on the floor, kneeled down in front of me and gently unwrapped my towel, tossing it to Gabriel. I hoped he might be about to eat my pussy out, but I also doubted that was about to happen.

He put his hands on my thighs and said, "Sabrina, it was a shame you were late. Gabriel went to a lot of trouble fixing that nice meal and I had to eat it by myself. That was selfish of you, wasn't it?"

Now dreading something unpleasant was coming, I replied, "Yes. Again, I'm sorry."

"Saying you're sorry is good. But how should we make sure something like this doesn't happen again?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"I won't be late anymore, I promise."

"I believe you. But still I think it's important to make sure you understand that being late causes problems," he stated as he reached into the bag.

He pulled out a couple of leather cuffs with metal rings on them and put one on each wrist. He then pulled two more cuffs from the bag and buckled them onto my ankles.

"Why don't you lie down?" he asked, gently.

Resigned to some unpleasant, but still uncertain fate, I swung my legs up on the bed and laid back, trying to cover myself with my arms.

"No. No. On your stomach, I mean."

I obediently rolled over. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him reach down into the bag and saw him pull out a bundle white rope. He pulled the free end and began tying it to the ring on my left cuff. Then I felt pulling on my left ankle and realized he was tying rope to the ring on that restraint. He leaned over me and did the same to my right ankle and right wrist.

He positioned my arms above my head and fed the ropes through the steel stiles in the headboard and tied them. Next, he separated my ankles a little and, I assumed, fed the ropes through the steel stiles at the foot of the bed. Then I could feel some tugging on my legs and I could tell he was tying the ropes attached to my ankles to the bed. He pulled those ropes tight, stretching my arms and legs to the point I was uncomfortable. He then tied the ropes at my ankles to secure me to the bed.

He stood at the side of the bed and said, "Sabrina, I hope after this you wont be late again."

Stretched as tightly as I was, it was hard to turn my head far enough to the left to look at him, so I just dropped my head down onto the bed between my arms. I then heard him say something in Spanish, which I assumed was to Gabriel, followed by the sound of the bag rustling again.

I heard Gabriel whisper something. She sounded scared for some reason. Jonathan spoke again, sternly this time. Just as I tried to look to see what was going on, I heard a quick whishing sound and felt a sting on my butt. It did not hurt badly. If this was the type of punishment Jonathan had in mind for me, it would not be bad.

Right after the sting, I heard Jonathan speaking in Spanish again. He raised his voice this time, sounding as if he were scolding Gabriel. My curiosity compelled me to lift my head to see what was going on and I was surprised to see Gabriel holding a whip, looking fearful while Jonathan scolded her.

I now realized Jonathan was not whipping me; he was making Gabriel whip me. And from what I could tell, he was instructing her to hit me harder than she had hit me before. I saw him point at me and say something else. She drew the whip back and I put my head back down before I heard the swish and felt the sting. This time, the pain was much worse.

I heard Jonathan say, "Bueno. Otra vez," which even I understood.

Then there was another stroke, as painful as the last. This was followed by more. She continued to hit me as Jonathan urged her on by saying, 'Bueno' occasionally. The strokes landed all over my back and all the way down to my ass. I lost track of how many times she struck me.

Between the pain of being stretched tightly and the pain of the whipping, I was in agony. The whipping seemed to go on a long time. I tried my best not to cry out. I did not want them to have the satisfaction of hearing me suffer. And I hid my face in the bed so they would not see me crying.

Eventually, it stopped when I heard Jonathan intervene. I could sense they traded places and he was now next to the side of the bed. He leaned down to my ear and whispered to me.

"That's all, Sabrina. Do you think you've learned your lesson?"

"Yes," I sniffled.

"Good. Then let's be on time from now on."

I felt the mattress shift as he sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"I had hoped we would have a nice dinner and a quiet evening together and finish the night by making love."

I did not respond.

"Do you like it when we make love?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"I do too. Maybe we still can. Would that make you happy?"

I was not really interested in having sex right now. My back and ass were stinging and my shoulders, back, knees and ankles all ached. But for some reason, my foolish pride answered 'yes' for me.

"Good. Let's do that then."

I heard him say something in Spanish again. Then he raised up on his knees and turned toward me. He reached for my head and gently lifted it up. His dick was now near my face.

"Would you help me get ready, please?"

I had thought he would untie me, but evidently he expected me to suck his dick while I was still tied up. Twisting my head this way hurt my neck, but despite all this, I was able to use my tongue and mouth to get him hard very quickly. He face fucked me a little, sticking his dick way down my throat.

Then he got up. I thought he might now finally untie me, so he could fuck me. But he merely moved over me, straddling me. Then it dawned on me he was going to fuck me while I was still tied to the bed.

I could feel him moving his dick around between my legs and waited for him to enter me. Even after everything he and Gabriel had just put me through, my pussy was wet. He slid his dick down the cack between my butt cheeks, but when he got to my asshole, he stopped there and began to push in.

I was not expecting that. Getting assfucked was bad enough when I could lay comfortably and lube was involved. But I was certainly not comfortable and the only lube now was a layer of my spit on his dick.

This did not stop him; he pushed all the way in. And then he started pounding me. And he kept pounding me. It seemed to take him forever to cum. The whole time he was fucking me, all the different types of pain shot trough me; the soreness in my joints from being stretched, the pain from being stretched further by his weight on me, the sharp pain from the whipping, and the pain in my ass from being fucked with no lube.

When he was finally done and got off me, it was a bit of a relief. I was still miserably uncomfortable, but not as miserable has during his anal assault. I felt him get up from the bed and sensed he took a few steps away. I heard him say something else in Spanish, apparently not only had Gabriel whipped me on his instruction, but she had witnessed him sodomizing me.

The next sound I heard was a slurping sound. I lifted and turned my head to see her on her knees, licking his dick. He was having her clean his dick off with her mouth. After a couple of minutes of that, he returned to the bedside and lightly brushed my stinging butt.

"Oh, Sebrina, your backside looks very sore and tender. I doubt you would get much sleep if you rolled over onto it. It's probably best if you slept on your stomach tonight. I'll see you in the morning," he said and then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

So, I spent the entire night on my stomach, tied so tightly, my entire body ached. The little sleep I did get, came in spurts and only because I was completely exhausted. I may have slept a total of two hours.

Gabriel came into my room the next morning after the sun was already up. I was guessing it was around 8:00, which meant I had spent around nine hours tied to the bed. My soreness had given way to numbness.

Gabriel leaned down at the side of my bed and whispered to me. "Missy I sorry I hit missy."

English. She was actually speaking English. This realization surprised me to the point, I temporarily forgot my body was still immobilized.

"Did you just speak English?" I asked, almost involuntarily.

"Sshh. Please sshh missy. I no want Senior Jonathan hear me talk to you."

Whispering, I replied, "He told me you don't speak English."

"He not know. He think I not know English. He tell me I not to talk to you."

"I wont tell Jonathan," I assured her.

"He send me. Want me bring you to him. Breakfast," she said as she began to untie the ropes that had stretched me mercilessly.

As she untied the last of the ropes, I slowly tried to sit up. It was painful; all my joints hurt.

"Missy I sorry. I no want to hit. Senior Jonathan tell me," she said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Gabriel, it's OK," I assured her. "I'm not angry at you. I know he made you."

I started to unbuckle one of the cuffs on my wrists, but Gabriel stopped me.

12