Ch. 01 - Yours and Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, missy. Please. Senior Jonathan tell me bring you. He want ropes on you."

Guessing he wanted to tie me up somewhere else, I deflated a little. I had hoped my punishment was over. I nodded to Gabriel and left the restraints in place as I slowly stood up. I knew if the restraints were to be left in place, there was no need for me to ask about clothes. She gathered up the sections of rope attached to my wrists and led me toward the door. She allowed me to set the pace and because I was so sore and stiff, we slowly made our way down to the kitchen, where we found Jonathan sitting at the kitchen table with his breakfast and a newspaper.

As we entered, he put the paper down and turned toward us. Gabriel dropped the ropes and stepped over to the stove. Jonathan stood up and walked over to me and looked me up and down.

"Good morning, Sabrina. How are you?"

"I'm very tired, very sore, I'm cold and I have to pee."

He nodded. "I'm sure. Let's get these off you and get you something to eat."

He began unbuckling the straps around my wrists. At the same time, he turned toward Gabriel and spoke to her. She reached for the cabinet and retrieved a plate and then started loading it at the stove.

As Jonathan moved to unbuckle the straps as my ankles, he had me turn so he could look at my back and ass. I could only imagine what they looked like. I wasn't sure I hadn't bled some. He spoke to Gabriel again as she put the plate down on the table opposite of where Jonathan had been sitting. Then she headed toward the stairs.

"I'll bet you're hungry. Why don't we have breakfast? Gabriel makes wonderful eggs and chorizo."

"May I pee first?"

"Yes. Of course. Go ahead. Gabriel is getting something for you to wear. She'll probably be back with it when you return from the bathroom."

I tried to walk normally as I made my way through the family room to the powder room, but my joints were still stiff and sore, so I moved awkwardly. When I came back, Gabriel had already returned and laid a green long-sleeved sweatshirt over my chair -- no panties or bra or even pants, just a shirt.

So, Jonathan wanted me to be bottomless. I'm not sure if that was for his pleasure or my embarrassment or both. Making the best of the situation, I pulled the sweatshirt on and carefully sat down to eat breakfast. As for how long he would keep me bare-assed, I could not tell.

I will return in...'My Coming In Party'

12