Ch. 02: How I Seduced My Sister

Story Info
Christy seduces her younger sister.
4.3k words
4.55
12.6k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My approach had to be just right to get into Cindy's panties. Otherwise, my 19 year old sister would run scared. Don't misunderstand, it's not totally selfish of me. Sure, I want her to kiss me with her tongue, suck my tits and put her mouth on my pussy to give me mind-blowing orgasms. But it's also for her.

You see, my little sister has a hard time with sex. She's only been with one guy, who fucked her at a party right after she turned 18. It was consensual, but she says it was painful and awkward. She (and I), are both on the pill, so at least there was no worry when he shot his load inside her. But it totally soured her on the idea of sex - totally.

Things have been very different for me. I was still a virgin, away at college. But recently, I experienced such a sexual awakening that I couldn't wait to share it with her, to wake her up to the pleasures I've felt.

You see, my best friend, Melissa, told me of the lesbian love affair that she'd had with her sister, Karen. As she shared it with me, I got so turned on that we could barely make it to her apartment before enjoying each other's bodies.

Before now, I would never have imagined any kind of incestuous relationship. Karen and Melissa's story changed my mind. Their love and acceptance of each other, plus the incredible sex, lured me in. I started fantasizing about Cindy. More than once when Mel was going down on me, I imagined what it would be like if it was Cindy's tongue thrusting into my pussy.

After the term ended, I returned home for the summer to spend time with my folks, Cindy, and our younger brother Craig.

On one of the first days, Cindy and I were sitting out in our large backyard, watching the birds and squirrels play in the trees.

"You seem so much older now," Cindy said, lazily pushing our porch swing back and forth in the light breeze.

"I guess that's a compliment?" I said.

"It is," Cindy said, looking over at me as we sat together. "I can't put my finger on it, but you seem older than 21. Something's definitely changed about you."

Perhaps this was the opening I'd been waiting for.

"Well," I said, not sure how to begin. "I am a lot different, and not because of college. That's fine, but..."

"But what?"

"It's something pretty personal, but pretty great too," I said.

We've always been close, Christy. You can tell me anything."

I sighed. Here went nothing, or maybe everything.

"It's Mel. You know."

"Of course!"

"She and I, well, we've become super close. I mean, as close as anyone can be. We, um, we..."

"You what?"

"We became intimate."

Cindy's eyes got wide. "You had sex with Melissa?"

I nodded. "It was so awesome, Cin, really awesome."

A look of sadness crossed her face. "Glad for you, I guess."

I turned to her and took her by the shoulders. "I know how tough it's been for you. It's made me sick inside that your first time was so bad, but..."

"But what?" Cindy said.

"I don't know," I said, sighing again and sitting back down, staring at the trees. "You know how inexperienced I've been when it comes to sex. I guess it's just that Mel introduced me to feelings - feelings I've never had. And I thought that maybe there's a chance for you too - to feel good things. To have a woman... oh, never mind. Sorry I brought it up."

We sat silently on the swing, the summer sun casting shifting shadows across our faces through the leaves.

After a minute or so, Cindy reached over and grabbed my hand. I looked down at her hand holding mine, then up into her eyes.

"Thanks, Christy," she said, looking directly at me. "I guess I'm just not sure there's any pleasure to be had in sex for me."

"Oh but there is!" I said, smiling. "You just got off to a bad start, that's all."

There was another long pause. Cindy looked out again, lost in thought.

"You know," I said carefully. "You don't have to be with someone to have pleasure. You can do that yourself if you want."

"You mean masturbation?" she said.

I nodded. "Yeah, self-pleasure."

"I don't know," Cindy said, still holding my hand. "I, um, I wouldn't even know what to do."

"Well," I said carefully. "I could show you."

"You mean like, tell me how?"

"Not exactly," I said. "There's a better way."

"Oh, like do it... yourself?"

"Yep, that's what I mean."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course!"

"But... where... when?" Cindy said.

"How about right now?" I said. "No one's going to be home for quite a while and it's really private back here."

Cindy looked around. "I guess you're right," she said.

"You know I'm going to need to lose some clothes, right? I can't do this through fabric," I said.

Cindy nodded. "I figured."

"So the first thing you need to understand is that pleasing yourself is as much mental as it is physical, especially for a woman. So when I want to get myself off, I picture someone or some situation in my mind - something that'll start to turn me on."

"What are you going to think about?" Cindy asked.

"Well," I answered. "Probably about Mel coming on to me and leading me into her apartment and French kissing me."

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the cushion. The thought of Melissa would certainly have turned me on, but that's not the person I was thinking about. Not that I would tell Cindy that it was her that was on my mind. At least not yet.

I pushed off my shorts and began rubbing my pussy through my panties, using a gentle back and forth motion. I opened my eyes and saw Cindy staring at my hand.

"Umm, that's feeling nice," I said. "I'm starting to relax now."

I put my fingers underneath the waistband of my panties and ran them across my dark bush, lightly touching the top of my slit.

"I'm already getting wet," I said as my fingers opened my pussy lips slightly.

I began a slow up and down motion, running my fingers down my slit and back up to spread the moisture.

"I need better access," I said, taking my panties and pushing them down to my knees then kicking them off.

"That's your..." Cindy said.

"Yes, Cin, my pussy. It's okay if you see it, you know!"

I opened my lips wider and pressed into my clit.

"Ooh, yeah, that's it," I sighed. "I'm going to rub my clitoris."

I started thinking about Cindy touching me and I felt a shiver of pleasure go through me.

"You okay?" Cindy asked.

I opened my eyes again. "Oh yeah. I'm feeling really good!"

I kept watching Cindy as I pulled off my t-shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra that day. I noticed her eyebrows went up as she saw my nipples. I started tweaking one nipple as I put my other hand back on my pussy.

My hips began to rise and fall with the rhythm of my fingers, moving faster now across my clit. My breathing started to get more rapid and shallow and I began to moan.

Cindy was entranced, her eyes going back and forth between my breasts and my now swollen pussy. I could smell my scent in the air and wondered if she could too.

"Shit, I'm getting really fucking turned on!" I said as my speed increased. "See, oh, yeah, see, I'm using a really light touch on my clit. Now I need to, mmm, put some fingers into my pussy."

I put first my index and then my middle finger into my hole and a fresh amount of pussy juice dribbled out. I alternated between fingers in me and a finger on my clit.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I said as my mind pictured Cindy sticking her fingers into my pussy and kissing me.

I could tell it was having some kind of affect on her as I noticed her nipples sticking out from underneath her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra either!

"Are you close?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Oh, oh, oh... shit!"

My pelvis suddenly lifted up in the air, I took in a breath and held it while furiously rubbing my clit. I then felt an orgasm explode through me.

"I'm cumming! Shit! Ahhhhh!" I cried and my legs started jerking and spasming as the pleasure washed over me.

What was most incredible, was that I came while looking right into Cindy's eyes. What a rush!

I finally came down from the high and gently ran my finger up and down my slit, slipping a finger into my vagina and spreading the juices all over.

"Wow!" Cindy said. "You really came!"

"Oh yeah I did!" I said, my breathing starting to slow a bit.

Almost without thinking I took my fingers out of my pussy and put them in my mouth, tasting my own juices.

"What are you doing?" Cindy asked.

"Oh shit, sorry!" I said, removing my fingers. "Force of habit I guess. It tastes really good, though. You should try it sometime!"

Cindy just kept staring at my body, her nipples rock hard under her shirt. She looked kind of flushed too.

"Thank you," she said finally. "Maybe I will try that sometime. You helped."

"My pleasure," I said, really meaning it!

I got dressed and we both went back in the house. I noticed that Cindy spent much of the rest of the day in her room with the door closed. I hoped I hadn't gone too far with her.

The family all had dinner together and watched a movie until late. It was nearly midnight when we said our good nights and headed for bed. Not a word from Cindy on what we'd done that morning.

The next morning, my brother Craig, and my parents headed to their jobs.

Only a few minutes after they left, Cindy came and joined me on the living room couch.

"Well?" I said. "Did you try anything?"

Cindy looked crestfallen. "It didn't work!" she said, in an almost desperate tone.

"Oh Cin!" I said, and drew her close. She was practically sobbing. I held her to my chest and gently stroked her hair. "What happened?"

She sat up saying, "I tried to think of something good. That part was okay. But when I tried to rub myself I... maybe I was having to focus on too many things... and I started getting wet like you... but then... the feelings just went away. I'm never going to be normal!" she said, putting her head on my shoulder and crying softly.

I lifted up her head to face me. "You are going to be able to feel! We'll figure this out!"

"Thanks, Christy," she said as I wiped a tear from her face. "You're such a good sister!"

"That's what I'm here for," I said, laughing slightly.

We sat silently for a few minutes and I could tell Cindy had something on her mind.

"So..." she said finally, looking down.

"So?" I said.

Cindy hesitated for a moment before looking in my eyes.

"Would you... um... I mean... maybe if you did it, I wouldn't have to concentrate on so much."

This was not what I expected, but I must say, it pleased me greatly, though I hid it behind a concerned expression.

"You know what you're asking, right?" I said. "I am your sister, after all."

Cindy nodded. "I know it seems weird, but I actually feel safer that way." She grabbed my hands and brought them to her chest. "I want you to touch me like you touched yourself and made yourself cum. I want you to make me cum, Christy."

She looked at me like I was going to start yelling at her for making such a terrible request - to touch my own sister sexually. Of course, I'd been thinking about doing that, and much more, for a while now!

I smiled, saying, "If it'll help you get over this hump, I am more than glad to do it!"

"Oh thank you, Christy!" she said and hugged me, pressing my hands between us and giving me my a feel of her younger breasts.

"Now just sit back and relax," I said, pulling away from her embrace and pushing her back against the soft cushions.

As she did, Cindy reached with her hands and removed her shirt. She was not wearing a bra again. Her skin has an olive complexion, like mine. Her boobs are about my size, not that big, but not too small either. She has dark areola like mine, and her nipples were already hard and erect, sticking straight out from her chest.

"You're beautiful, Cin!"

"Thank you," she said, reaching down to pull off her shorts. "I'm glad you think so!"

I was a little bit shocked that after yesterday, Cindy was literally getting naked right next to me. As she pulled off her panties, I noticed that her pussy was shaved. In fact, it looked like she had just shaved this morning - her mound was almost shiny.

"And your pussy looks wonderful too," I said, continuing to gaze at her mound and slit. "I'm actually looking forward to touching it, that is, if that's okay!"

She looked up at me, completely nude, and laying back against the couch. "I know this is technically wrong - incest, I suppose. But I don't care. I love you and trust you and wouldn't want anyone else to do these things to me!"

With that, she closed her eyes and I noticed she opened her legs just a little.

"Just think of something, or someone, that you'd want to be with sexually. It doesn't have to be a guy even. Create a fantasy in your mind and then pretend it's you who is touching yourself. I'm just here to help. Ready?"

Cindy nodded.

I really wanted to start touching myself, I was so turned on. But I focused on my sister's body next to me. First, I used my index finger to very lightly brush across one of her nipples. She shuddered.

"Tickles?" I asked.

"Mmmm, no," she said, her eyes still closed. "That felt really good. Touch my other nipple!"

I obeyed, and this time I put her big nipple between my thumb and index finger and squeezed, just a little bit.

"Oh!" she said, opening her eyes and looking at my hand on her tit. "Where'd you learn to do that? It's awesome!"

"Oh, there's a lot more where that came from," I said, and tweaked the other nipple, lifting slightly as I squeezed.

Cindy squirmed and lifted her chest towards my movements.

"Oh fuck!" she said. "I'm already feeling pretty good!"

"Good!" I said, pressing my palms into her nipples and kneading them.

I looked down and could see a rivulet of moisture bubble up on her shaved slit. I used one of my hands to start stroking her legs, moving slowly towards her inner thighs.

"Oh, mmmm, oh," she moaned, adjusting her legs and opening them up more.

As my hand got closer to her slit she began to move her hips up and down.

"Oh wow," she said. "I've never felt like this before. Oh fuck!"

When I finally touched the top of her slit she moved her pelvis suddenly upward.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she began moaning, her breathing harder and faster.

I continued to touch her nipples as I pushed my index finger into her slit and felt the warmth of her pussy juices for the first time. She was so wet, and so was I.

I moved my finger up and down, getting more juices spread all over her pussy. When I then pressed on the top of her slit to barely touch her clit, she almost came off the couch.

"Oh shit!" she said. She reached down and grabbed my hand, pushing it deeper into her slit. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!"

I began gently caressing her clit, moving my fingers back and forth very lightly. She began moving with my rhythm, now breathing very heavily.

I got a little bolder and moved to the bottom of her slit and entered her vagina, pushing two fingers deep inside her. It was so wet and hot and tight in there.

I could tell she was not going to last much longer and I wanted her first orgasm to be spectacular. I took a chance, and as I moved back up to rub her clit, I bent over and took one of her nipples into my mouth, licking and sucking and loving the taste of her tits.

"Oh shit, I think I'm cumming!" she cried out, her hips bucking as an orgasm overtook her. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she cried.

Her legs kept jerking, and I could tell she was feeling all of it - and loving all of it. She grabbed the hand that was on her pussy and held on, pushing me deeper.

As the orgasm was just subsiding, I saw her open her eyes. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. And this wasn't some sisterly peck on the lips either. I felt her tongue push into my mouth, which I opened readily. Our tongues wrapped and slipped around each other as we explored our mouths.

"Oh fuck!" she said, when she finally broke off. "Oh fucking fuck!"

I laughed. "So you enjoyed that then?"

"Oh shit, Christy. I didn't think anyone could actually feel that way. I'm still feeling it too. That was fucking incredible!"

She hugged me tightly, her nude body pressing against me.

"Thank you!" she said. "Thank you!"

"I am so glad you felt good, Cin," I said sincerely.

She put her head on my chest again, gently caressing my arms. "I can feel your nipples against my face," she said. "They're hard, aren't they?"

"That's because I'm turned on too," I said, honestly.

"You are?" she said, pulling up and looking in my eyes.

"I mostly certainly am," I replied. "I've just touched the absolutely gorgeous body of my my younger sister and made her cum. Of course that turns me on!"

"But you didn't get to," she said, still looking at me.

"Get to...?" I asked.

"Cum. You didn't get to cum, did you?"

I shook my head.

"No, I didn't. But this was about you, remember?" I said.

"I know, I know," Cindy said. "But... I want that for you too!"

I wasn't sure exactly where she was going, but decided I'd take a chance.

"Do you want to make me cum, Cin?"

She nodded without hesitation. Shit!

She came back in for a kiss, deep, tongues entangled, lips biting lips.

"You'll talk me through it, yes?" she said, reaching for my t-shirt. I lifted my hands and let her take it off, revealing my very pert breasts and hardened nipples.

She didn't hesitate, but reached over and took a nipple in her fingers.

"They're so hard," she said.

"Because I'm turned on... by you," I said, caressing her arm.

"You are?" she said, moving her other hand to take a nipple and squeeze it.

"Oh yeah," I said, wriggling out of my shorts and panties together.

So there we were. Two sisters, totally naked with each other.

"Is this wrong?" Cindy asked as she surveyed my body, touching the dark hairs on my pussy mound.

"I sure don't feel wrong," I said. "It feels wonderful to have you touching me there."

"I like it too," she said, moving her finger just a fraction of an inch into my slit.

"Ooh, I like that!" I said. "More!"

To my surprise, Cindy took the finger that had touched my juices and put it in her mouth.

She smiled. "You do taste good!"

"Oh fuck!" I said. "You can taste me any time!"

"I can?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "There's a whole lot more to sexual pleasure than just touching a pussy with your fingers."

"You mean, like with my mouth?"

I nodded. "Only if you want to."

Cindy thought for a few seconds, looking me and up and down. My hands started straying back to her nipples.

"I want to!" she said.

I opened my legs wide and guided her hand to my pussy.

"First, touch me, Cin. Run your fingers across my slit and my clit."

She began putting her fingers down my pussy lips, which were literally dripping with juice.

"You're so wet!" she said.

"Uh huh," I said, already feeling such good feelings in my crotch. "I'm wet for you, my sister!"

"Shit!" she said.

I pushed her hand into my pussy and her finger touched my clit. I began moaning and she gently caressed it, doing as I had done to her by moving her fingers up and down my slit to get it very wet.

"Now go into me. Put your fingers into my pussy!"

I felt two fingers move inside me, my sister's fingers touching me, going in and out of me. I began to breath heavily and my hips rose up and down.

After a few minutes I removed her hand and licked the juices off of her fingers.

"I want to feel your mouth on my pussy, Cin," I said, moving her between my legs.

"I don't know how to do it," she said, but didn't hesitate getting off the couch and putting her body between my legs and near to my aching pussy.

"Don't worry, it'll come naturally. Just use your tongue to lick and suck on my clit and in my pussy."

She moved closer but instead of going down on me, she moved up and started licking and sucking my tits. I encouraged her by holding her head to my chest.

12