Ch. 02: How I Seduced My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mouth feels so amazing on my nipples!" I said.

I then pushed her head down. She began kissing my stomach and then lower. She positioned her face at my pussy, kneeling on the carpet. I opened my legs up wide. For a moment she stared at my pussy lips, then moved in, gently licking up my slit.

"Oh shit yeah!" I said. "You're licking my pussy. My little sister is licking me!"

That seemed to encourage her, and I felt her tongue probing my pussy, searching for my clit. She used her fingers to open me up and then it happened - her tongue touched my clit. It sent shock waves through me and I arched my back towards her.

"Oh, fuck, oh, oh oh!" I said, as the feelings began to overwhelm me.

She kept at it, licking quickly across my clit, then going down my slit and back up. On one of her explorations I felt her tongue push my pussy lips open so she could shove it in my vagina.

"Oh shit! You're going to make me cum, Cin. I'm going to... shit! I'm cumming! Ahhhh!"

My legs started spasming as the orgasm rolled over me. I held Cindy's face to my crotch and her tongue kept going in and out of me.

When it was finally subsiding, I brought her up for a deep kiss.

"You taste amazing!" Cindy said when we broke off.

I held her face in my hands. "Thank you! That was so wonderful!"

"I'm still so turned on," she said. "I wonder, since we've done all this already, would you eat my pussy too?"

"Oh shit yeah!" I said.

Cindy and I changed places. She sat back on the couch and opened up her legs. I positioned myself between them and did as Cindy had done, starting with her small but wonderful boobs.

As I moved down, I kissed and licked her olive toned inner thighs and then turned my attention to her pussy. It was completely shaved and smooth as silk. She had a lot of juice dripping from her slit. I reached in my tongue and caught a drop before licking up the length of her pussy.

Cindy was moaning and her hips moving up and down.

I put my mouth on her pussy, my tongue finding her clit. She gasped. I looked up in her eyes and she was staring at me in disbelief.

"Oh fuck, Christy. You're fucking me with your tongue. I can't believe my sister is fucking my pussy!"

With that, she threw her head back, thrust her pelvis up and began cumming on my face. I felt her juices flow freely into my mouth and I swallowed her sweet tasty juice.

When her orgasm was finally over, we sat together on the couch, touching each other, kissing, and cuddling.

At one point I pulled her chin up to look at me. "Are you okay with this, Cindy?"

She nodded. "I never knew there could be so much pleasure in sex. And as for you being my sister - I still think it's wonderful that we can be so close."

"Me too," I said. "I also have a confession to make."

"Oh, what's that?"

"When I said I was fantasizing about Melissa, that wasn't entirely true. I was actually thinking about you - kissing me, touching me, licking me. It turned me on so much I came quickly!"

"Oh fuck!" Cindy said. "That's actually very hot... and." She paused.

"What?" I asked.

"I have a confession too. When you told me to think of someone I'd like to be with sexually, I thought of you too!"

We both laughed.

That summer we had lots of free time to explore each other's bodies - in the shower, in bed, even in my parent's room.

When summer ended, we both headed to college, this time sharing an apartment together. That way, we could continue to be sisters, and lovers, as often as we wanted!

12