Ch. 02 - My Coming In Party Pt. 01

Story Info
My first interaction with Jonathan's kindred spirits.
7.1k words
4.64
2.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharp-eyed readers noticed I misspelled Gabrielle's name in the first chapter. Thank you to the two people who contacted me to point this out. In this and subsequent chapters, I will spell her name correctly. xoxo

*

Those next few days after being late for dinner, and being punished for it, passed fairly quietly. I had not done anything that Jonathan felt he needed to correct me for. He and I spent time together at the house watching TV and movies, sunning by the pool and playing backgammon and having some very vanilla sex. And we enjoyed a couple of good meals Gabrielle had prepared. Jonathan had not had Gabrielle set out any clothes for me most of those days, choosing to keep me naked so I was starting to get used to being naked around Jonathan and Gabrielle.

One of the days I was given something to wear, Jonathan had a model in for a shoot and so I stopped by the studio to see what they were creating. When I walked in, he introduced me to Pam. Of course, since this was a Jonathan shoot, she was very beautiful and completely nude. She had wavy blonde hair and an athletic figure, with smallish breasts that suited her. I was envious of how ripped her stomach was. Pam was not the least bit shy about being nude in front of Jonathan and me and she was very comfortable chatting with me as they worked.

Jonathan explained to Pam I now lived with him, but I had previously modeled for him and even pointed out one of my shots on the wall. She was very complimentary of the photo and of my body, which was nice of her. As Jonathan continued to snap away, Pam asked how long we had worked together and whether we still shot together. After a few minutes of pleasant conversation, Jonathan began positioning her to get some pussy shots, so I excused myself and left.

Jonathan asked Pam to join us for dinner that evening, which she did. At the beginning of dinner, I was a little jealous and felt as though I needed to compete for Jonathan's attention, but Pam was very nice, talking to both of us, not just him. I soon realized I could get to like her. She left after dinner and Jonathan and I watched a movie and went to bed in his room, where we had more vanilla sex and fell asleep together.

When we woke up the next morning, Jonathan summoned Gabrielle. As usual, she was wearing her 'uniform' of a cropped white shirt and very tight, black booty shorts and was barefoot. He gave her some instructions in Spanish and she retrieved my outfit from the previous day from the floor and left the room. Meanwhile he got up and began to get dressed, putting on some shorts and a short-sleeved golf shirt, while I laid in bed. Gabrielle soon returned with a clean, fresh T-shirt for me to wear. I was surprised it was long enough to cover my ass when I put it on and, once we were both dressed, Jonathan and I went down to the kitchen and had breakfast.

Jonathan and I chatted while we were eating, mostly about Pam and their photoshoot the day before. We agreed she had a pleasant personality to go along with her good looks. Jonathan interrupted our conversation and gave Gabrielle some more instructions and she headed upstairs.

"Sabrina, do you like boats?" he asked. The question surprised me.

"Boats? I suppose. I've never been on one. I don't know. What kind of boats are you talking about?"

Smiling, he replied, "Average boats, I suppose. I was wondering if you would want to go down to the marina with me today. I am planning on throwing a small party on my boat tomorrow afternoon and need to get it ready."

"Yeah, I'd love to go. I had no idea you own a boat. And am I invited to the party?"

"Yes, of course you're invited," he said laughing. "In the hopes you would want to go, I sent Gabrielle up to lay out some appropriate clothes for you to wear to the marina. You'll find them on your bed."

I hurried upstairs, excited about going with Jonathan and seeing his boat. Gabrielle had laid out some very cute, white shorts as well as a blue and white striped shirt and some cork wedge-heeled sandals. No bra or panties were on the bed, so I would be going commando. Once dressed, I looked very nautical. I hurried back downstairs to Jonathan.

It turned out Gabrielle was going on this outing also. When I returned to the kitchen, she was there with Jonathan, who was gathering his wallet and keys. She was wearing shoes for the first time I could recall; black, flat ballet-type shoes. She and I had not talked to one another since the morning after Jonathan made her whip me. Somehow, we both understood it was best that Jonathan did not know we could communicate, so we did not speak in front of him. I felt we were forming a bond of sorts, despite not talking while he was around.

The three of us piled into Jonathan's Mercedes and headed to the marina. After a twenty-minute drive, we arrived and followed Jonathan out onto one of the docks and made our way past several boats in slips. The marina was a quiet place, with little activity. I did see a couple of people on some of the boats, but the place was almost deserted. As we walked along the dock, I noticed several signs. Most were warnings; 'No Fishing,' No Swimming,' 'Caution -- Electrical Wires.' But I also saw signs that read 'No Nude Sunbathing or Nudity' and began to wonder if boat people had a habit of going naked.

Jonathan finally stopped at a nice, big boat and announced we had arrived. The boat was backed into the slip, as were all the other boats, so the first thing I noticed was cursive writing on the back of the boat which read, 'Justine's Escape.' Jonathan opened a short door on one side and welcomed Gabrielle and I in...or is it on?

The entire rear area of the boat was open, though much of it was covered by the floor (deck?) above. There were long, padded bench seats built into the two sides of the area and there was a small sink and a very small refrigerator at the end on one side. At the far end, well into the shaded area, was a sliding glass door. Jonathan led us through the glass door into what looked like a family room and informed me this was the salon. A small kitchen was at the far end of the salon, and at the end of the kitchen (or galley as he referred to it) there was a small set of steps leading down. He showed Gabrielle and I the downstairs, which contained two bedrooms and a bathroom. Jonathan used nautical terms such as 'stateroom' and 'head' when pointing these out. Across from the head, there was a small bunk built into the wall.

As Jonathan led me into the larger of the two staterooms, he explained that would be ours any time we spent the night on the boat. While it was small compared to rooms in his house, it was very nice, with a queen-sized bed, a nightstand on each side of the bed and a small closet. The bed was elevated, which I learned was to provide for storage underneath. There was even a flat-panel TV mounted on the wall across from the bed. I had to admit, as I looked around the room, I was looking forward to having sex with Jonathan there, even if it was vanilla and boring.

Taking us back to the galley, Jonathan spoke to Gabrielle. I suppose it was some instruction about food preparation because she began looking through the cabinets and pantry and refrigerator as if she were taking stock. Jonathan showed me the rest of the boat, including the upper deck, which had a large open area and, at the front, a steering wheel and lots of controls. Then he led me back down and walked me around the edge of the boat to the front, where there was a very large, open space bordered by small railings at the edges of the boat. The entire floor area here was fitted with cushions covered in vinyl. He explained this was the main deck where people could recline and relax.

"This is where we could sunbathe?" I asked.

"Yes, of course," he happily replied.

"But not nude, I suppose," I mentioned. "I saw a few signs about that."

Jonathan laughed. "Oh yes. I'm afraid those are there because of us. The marina felt it necessary to crack down on us. Apparently, there were some complaints in the past. But now we are careful to keep clothes and swimsuits on in the marina."

Just as Jonathan finished giving me the tour, two men pushing carts came down the dock and stopped at our boat. Jonathan and I helped them move boxes from the carts onto the boat and into the galley, where Gabrielle was working. Once all the boxes were loaded onto the boat, the delivery men left and Jonathan, Gabrielle and I went about unpacking the boxes. There was a lot of food as well as drinks in bottles and cans. We all sorted through the groceries and put them away in the refrigerator, the freezer and the cabinets.

Jonathan grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and asked me to join him out on the 'fantail,' which is what I learned he called the area where we first walked onto the boat. We sat next to one another on the seats that ran along the right side of the fantail as he poured us each a glass of wine.

"This boat is beautiful. I'm very impressed," I told him.

"Thank you. I've really enjoyed her. I've hosted parties here, spent weekends here. It's a great place to come and relax."

Curious about the name of the boat, I asked, "Who is or was Justine? An old girlfriend?"

"No. No," he replied with a grin. "Justine was a literary character. I liked the name, and since boats are traditionally female, I named my boat after her."

I was dying to ask him how much he paid for the boat, but instead I asked how long he had had it. He informed me he bought it after he shut down his internet company three and a half years ago. Jonathan, so he told me, had always wanted a boat and when he had enough money to make his dream come true, decided to buy the biggest boat he could find that did not require a crew.

"I'm learning a lot about you today. I didn't know you had a boat or an internet company. I thought you made your money selling your photographs."

"Photography has been my hobby for years and years. I love it. And I do sell some of my work online. In fact, one my best sellers is a print of you. But the other business was really what built wealth and helped me live comfortably."

I was secretly proud to hear a photo of me was a big seller. We chatted some more and eventually Gabrielle opened the sliding door and said something to Jonathan. Apparently, she had gotten as far as she could with the food preparation for the next day. So, Jonathan suggested that the three of us stop for lunch on the way back to the house.

Once we were back at the house, Jonathan went to his office, saying he had to confirm with all his party guests and double-check some arrangements. Gabrielle went about her business doing household chores and I got myself a glass of wine and went out to the pool and looked at social media to see what my friends had been up to, guessing none of them were spending time on luxurious boats. That evening Jonathan and I had dinner, watched a movie, and went to bed. All in all, it was a pleasant day and I still had a party to look forward to.

The next morning, Jonathan and I had breakfast together and I was excited about the party. He was already dressed, similarly to the day before, in shorts and a golf shirt. I was in a T-shirt once again and wondered what he would want me to wear to the party. I peppered him with questions about when we would leave and what time the party would start and who was coming. He enjoyed my enthusiasm.

"Sabrina, this will be a special event. It's a way to introduce you to some of my friends and let them know about us," he explained. "I had Gabrielle lay out an appropriate outfit for you. Go ahead and get dressed if you like."

I quickly headed up to my bedroom. I found a hot, pink bikini; a big, floppy hat; a black cover-up and the same wedge-heeled shoes from the day before. The bikini was not one that I had brought with me to the house; it was new, but it was great. When I put it on, it fit me perfectly. The triangle bottom tied at the sides showed off the right amount of my butt cheeks. It was very brief in the front yet covered my vagina. The top held my breasts, but just barely. I put on the shoes and looked in the mirror. I liked what I saw, and I felt pretty and sexy.

After I put on the cover-up, I grabbed the hat and returned to the kitchen. Jonathan asked to see the bikini, so I gladly opened the cover-up and modeled for him. He approved. I hoped to make an equally good impression on his friends.

"How did you get me a bikini that fits? I usually have a hard time with triangle tops because my boobs are large. How did you know what size to buy?" I asked him.

"That was easy," he replied. "I still have your modeling card with your measurements on it. I imagine I was not the only photographer who noticed 36 DD among your stats."

Jonathan called for Gabrielle and the three of us gathered our things to leave. I noticed Jonathan had a very large, long canvas bag with a carry strap. It made some clinking sounds as he hoisted it up to his shoulder. We headed to the garage, but today Jonathan directed us to his SUV instead of his sedan. He loaded the bag into the back and we all piled in and got on our way.

When we reached the boat, Jonathan dropped the bag in the end of the salon and Gabrielle went into the kitchen. It was a beautiful day, sunny skies and warm temperatures. There was a gentle breeze blowing.

"Gabrielle is going to start getting the food ready. I suppose you and I can have a drink while we wait for guests to arrive," he mentioned.

"Do you want me to help Gabrielle?" I asked him.

"No. She's got things covered in there. Stay with me and I can introduce you to people as they show up. They should start trickling in any time now. I told them we should get underway by noon."

Jonathan reached into the mini refrigerator and got out a beer for himself and offered to pour me a glass from the bottle of wine that had been chilling in there. We sat on the left side of the boat, so we could look up the dock and see guests as they arrive.

"Tell me about your friends who will be here. I'm excited to meet them."

"Well, they are like anyone's group of friends, I suppose. Some have good jobs, some have jobs they hate. Some are interesting and some are boring. Some are more likeable than others. And they come in all shapes and sizes," he explained.

"OK, I'm dying to know, how many of them are women? And do you have any histories with any of them?"

Laughing, Jonathan answered, "Yes, there will be women here. And if by 'history', do you mean did I date any of them? The answer is no."

Just then, Jonathan spied a couple coming down the dock. "Here come our first guests," he said as he stood up.

I joined him and we moved toward the rear of the boat and the small door, which was swung open. As the couple approached, I could see the man was wearing shorts and a golf shirt. She was wearing a bikini top and a wrap skirt and high heels. She had blonde hair and a nice body. They both appeared to be in their mid-thirties; mature, yet young enough to still be fit and attractive.

As they reached the back of the boat, the man said, "Permission to come aboard, Captain?"

Jonathan laughed. "Come aboard."

They stepped through the short, open door.

"Paul and Denise, this is Sabrina," Jonathan said, waving his hand toward me.

Both Paul and Denise said hello as they looked me over. I confess I was looking them over as well, especially Denise. She was very pretty and in addition to her bikini top, wrap and shoes, I noticed she wore a gold ankle bracelet around her left ankle. The chain was larger than most I had seen women wear on their ankles and it was connected by a flat piece of gold. I had never seen one quite like it.

Extending her hand to me, Denise smiled and said, "Hello, Sabrina. It's nice to meet you."

Paul echoed her sentiment but did not offer to shake hands. Jonathan welcomed them aboard and offered to get them a drink from the kitchen. While Paul specified what they would each prefer to drink, Denise kicked off her shoes and asked if it was alright to set them in the corner. That made me realize I would be more comfortable without my own wedge heels, so I took them off and put them in the corner near Denise's. Jonathan returned with their drinks and as he handed Denise her drink, Paul suggested she go ahead and ditch her wrap, pointing out that a bikini was a perfectly appropriate outfit for a boat.

With her wrap now removed, Denise walked back over to lay it with her shoes, and we all got a good look at her butt since she was wearing a thong. She had an absolutely gorgeous ass; it was round and tight and there no hint of cellulite. The only defect in her backside was a few scars running across it; perhaps, I guessed, from an accident of some sort in the past.

When Denise turned around, she looked at me and said, "C'mon, Sabrina. Why not take off your cover-up?"

I looked at Jonathan and he nodded, indicating it was fine to take it off. I put it over with my shoes as Denise had done.

"Very nice," Denise commented approvingly. "You're really pretty and you have a great body."

At this point, Jonathan and Paul had begun talking among themselves. Denise suggested she and I chat, so we sat down on one of the long benches at the right side of the boat. Like many introductory conversations, she asked me where I was from and what I did and how I met Jonathan. When I told her I had modeled for Jonathan several times, she indicated that made sense and supposed he had I had clicked during sessions.

I found Denise warm and friendly. As we continued to talk, I learned she had been with Paul for over four years now and they had known Jonathan for nearly four years. They had both been on Jonathan's boat before and liked going out on it with him.

"How well do you know Jonathan?" I asked her.

She thought for a second. "Fairly well, I suppose. I was already with Paul when he and Jonathan kinda got this group started."

Sensing we were building rapport, I said, "I'm dying to find out about the girl or girls he was with before me. Can you?"---

She cut me off. "You mean other companions?"

I thought that was a strange way of putting it. I would have thought she would have said, 'girlfriends.'

"Well, I was just"—

She interrupted again. "I'll tell you what. Today is your party. I can tell you much more after today. If you want, why don't we have lunch in a few days?"

"I'd like that," I admitted. I was anxious to get all the background information on Jonathan I could.

Just then, we heard more people approaching the boat; a man and two women. He was walking slightly ahead of them and calling out to Jonathan and Paul. The two women were not talking at all, but merely looking around as they stepped aboard the boat.

Looking at me and lowering her voice, Denise said, "That's Edward. I call him Eddie because he's such a small man. He's not very well liked by most of the group. But Jonathan and he go back a long time, so everyone tolerates him. Avoid him as much as you can."

As she was speaking to me, I watched 'Eddie' and the two women with him. While Eddie talked to Paul and Jonathan, the two women looked down toward the floor. Eddie was dressed similarly to the other men, but the two women looked out of place. They were wearing what looked like ponchos; shapeless dirty rags that were draped over their shoulders with their heads sticking out of holes in the fabric. Neither was wearing any kind of shoes. I heard him refer to the women as "Janice" and "Sherry" during a brief exchange with Paul and Jonathan. He soon led them into the galley.

As the three passed by Denise and me, I noticed Denise stared at Eddie and he gave her a look as if he did not want to talk to her. I also noticed Janice and Sherry were very attractive despite them not looking up at us. Janice was a brunette and Sherry had light brown hair, but neither had their hair styled nicely. Their ponchos were open at the sides and so I could see they were both naked underneath and that allowed me to observe Janice was thin while Sherry was more full-figured and had large breasts. Aside from the ponchos, the only other item either seemed to be wearing was a dark, heavy-looking chain around Janice's neck. The chain did not have a lot of slack in it and was connected to a flat piece of dark metal that hung off of it in the front.

12