Ch. 02 - My Coming In Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned toward Denise, whispering, "Guess I'll go say hello to Janice and Sherry. Even though Eddie seems unfriendly, the girls are guests."

"No. They will get into trouble if they talk to you."

"What?"

"I can fill you in later and at lunch. Just be patient."

I nodded to acknowledge what she said but was very confused. Eddie came back out of the galley and walked over to join Jonathan and Paul without speaking to us.

Several other guests arrived in a short space of time and Denise helped introduce me to them all. Rick and Paula, who I learned were married; Theodore and Julie; Phillip and Iris and Robbie and Samantha all joined us on the boat. I found myself looking more at the women than the men as I met the others. I'm not sure if this was because I tend to compare myself to other women or if I was afraid Jonathan would compare me to them.

Paula was the oldest of the women, perhaps in her mid-forties. She was still very pretty, but she was carrying a little extra weight in her middle, as people tend to do as they age. If I had to guess, and I did, I would think her measurements would be 36-28-36. Julie looked as if she was in her twenties. She was also very pretty and had a beautiful smile and dirty blonde hair. Samantha, like most of the others appeared to be in her mid-twenties. She was quiet, but very beautiful and was by far the most attractive of all the females. She had olive dark skin and dark hair, but very pale blue eyes. All of these women had been wearing wraps or cover-ups when they arrived, but quickly ditched them, preferring to mingle in their bikinis. I noticed all these women wore jewelry on their left ankles that perfectly matched what Denise wore.

I was not introduced to Iris. Phillip led her directly into the galley when they arrived, just as Eddie had done with Janice and Sherry. She was wearing a cover-up, which l assumed concealed a bathing suit, but she kept it on. She was also wearing a heavy, dark chain around her neck just like the one Janice was wearing.

Jonathan asked for everyone's attention and announced that we could soon get underway. He let us all know we would be proceeding out of the harbor and northward to a small, private cove. The trip would take about an hour. Then he lifted one of the seats along the left side of the boat and showed everyone life jackets were stored there, assuring us we would not need them, but wanting us to be aware of them because, "all good captains make their passengers aware of life-saving equipment on board."

Jonathan then started up the ladder, while two of the men moved to positions in the front and rear of the boat where lines fastened it to the dock. Paula suggested we girls take our drinks and go relax on the deck up front while we made our way out of the marina. We all carefully climbed around the enclosed area of the boat and made our way to the front, where Denise and Paula wound up positioning themselves on either side of me as we reclined on the cushions.

I could hear the engines start up and felt vibrations through the boat, as if it were coming to life. Jonathan yelled down to the two men stationed at the ropes and Theodore, who was manning the rope up front with us -- and obviously enjoying the sight of us in our bikinis -- untied the line and brought it in. We then started moving very slowly away from the dock and Theodore went back around the galley and salon to rejoin the men.

"So, Sabrina, you're the reason Jonathan brought us all here today?" Paula said to me.

"I guess so?" I stammered.

All the women there on the deck laughed.

Looking over me toward Paula, Denise said, "Of course she is. She's very sweet and Jonathan must be very impressed with her. I know I am even though we just met."

That was nice of her to say. Denise, Paula and the other girls chit-chatted for a bit. Paula, who seemed to be the cynosure of the group, and Denise did most of the talking. At one point, Denise, who was seated to my right, bent her left leg up, bringing her knee toward her chest. When she did so, I got a good look at the jewelry on her left ankle. The plate connecting the two ends of the gold chain was engraved with the name 'Richard.'

I was not an active participant in the conversations. The others clearly knew each other well and talked about people and things familiar to them and unfamiliar to me. But I was content to lounge in the sun and sip wine while I listened to them. As they talked and I lounged, I watched as we slowly left the marina and made our way through the harbor.

A short time later, I heard a bell ring three times. I looked up and realized Jonathan had rung a shiny brass bell hanging up where he was steering the boat. It looked as if the rest of the men had gathered there with him. The sound of the bell caused a pause in the conversations and the others on the deck with me also looked up.

Jonathan leaned over the railing and looked down at us. "The bell means we are officially clear of the marina and harbor and are out in open waters," he said happily in a loud voice.

The announcement brought a cheer from the men up there with him as well as a cheer from the women one the deck with me.

"You know that that mean, girls!" Paula announced as she put down her wine glass, stood up, and undid her bikini top.

I admit I was surprised when she removed her top and dropped it to the deck. I was even more surprised when the others began doing the same, giggling and cheering as they did so. Suddenly all were topless. Paula then removed her bikini bottom and, as if taking a cue from her, the others all did the same. Now all the women around me were completely naked.

Paula sat back down next to me. Looking over at me, she asked, "Well, Sabrina? What's the matter?"

Shocked, I answered, "You want me to take off my bikini? Here? Now?"

That got a small laugh from some of the women.

Denise placed her hand on my shoulder and leaned toward me. "Yes. It's customary that we strip down. The boys like it. We all do it. Go ahead. I'm sure Jonathan would want you to."

What could I do? Being under that amount of peer pressure, I slowly removed my bikini as well. A couple of the girls voiced polite encouragement.

"That's the way!" Paula said. "I'm surprised you were hesitant. I heard you're a nude model."

"Yeah. I'm used to modeling, but this feels different," I replied cautiously.

The conversations resumed as if nothing had changed. Like before, I listened as I had no input to offer. After a few more minutes, Rick poked his head out from behind us. Standing on the narrow walkway at the side of the boat, he let us know Jonathan said refreshments were ready in the galley and we were all welcome to help ourselves.

With that, the women began getting up and making their way back down the walkway, still nude. Denise politely urged me to join them, so I did. As we made our way, I looked up and could see Jonathan was still steering the ship, but there was no sign of the other men.

Denise and I were the last to reach the galley. When we entered, I could see all the guests were milling around the table in the center, choosing from the available snacks. Each of the girls that had been out on the deck with me, was once again paired up with the man she had arrived with. However, they were naked and the men were still dressed. They all acted very casual, as if this was a normal occurrence.

Looking around, I did see Janice, Sherry and Iris were by themselves. They were all kneeling together off to one side where the salon morphed into the galley. They were no longer wearing their ponchos and cover-up and all three were completely nude. They had their hands behind their backs and their heads bowed toward the floor. Eddie and Phillip were not with them but were helping themselves to snacks with the others.

I approached the table where Denise was and tapped her shoulder to get her attention. When she looked at me, I gently pulled her aside and asked if I should get Janice, Sherry and Iris something to eat.

"Oh no. Don't do that. You could get them in big trouble. Besides, they're fine."

The look on my face must have conveyed my confusion. Denise added, "Patience. We'll have lunch and talk."

As I looked back over at the three girls kneeling, I noticed both Janice and Sherry had red marks on their bodies, both front and back. I also noticed Sherry had a red tattoo on her left leg, just above her ankle. It was a series of three three-digit numbers, separated by dashes. Altogether it was a surreal sight; three naked girls kneeling by themselves, clothed men and nude women socializing and snacking and Gabrielle, serving up drinks and snacks as if all this was quite normal.

I took my wine and walked back through the salon and onto the fantail, where I sat by myself. A few minutes later, Denise joined me.

"You OK?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm just really confused."

"That's perfectly normal. You're still new. After today and our lunch, you'll understand much better."

That did not comfort me much, but only added more questions the ones I was already silently asking myself. Just then, I heard the engines slow and I could feel the boat slowing as well. I heard a splash from up front and then felt the boat stop completely. Just after this, Jonathan came down the ladder.

Seeing Denise and I sitting there and, seeming unsurprised by our nudity, he asked, "Is everyone else inside?"

"Yes. The food is great, as usual," Denise answered.

Jonathan smiled and thanked her. He headed inside, announcing to us he would get a drink and be right back. When he returned, the rest of the crowd followed him. He invited them all to take a seat, which they did, except for Janice, Sherry and Iris. They were led out by Eddie and Phillip, who silently instructed them to kneel together near the door to the salon.

"We have reached our destination and have anchored," Jonathan began. "Thank you all for coming today. It's a very important day for me because I wanted to introduce you all to someone I met and have come to care for, Sabrina."

At that, everyone clapped politely and looked at me. Denise patted me on the shoulder. Though they all seemed friendly and supportive, I was intimidated because I was very aware I was still sitting naked among a group of strangers.

Jonathan looked at me and continued, "Sabrina, I wanted everyone here because I wanted them to witness us making our relationship official if you will agree. Sabrina, will you be my companion?"

Again, everyone applauded, Denise loudest of all. I was confused again. I thought I was already a companion of sorts to Jonathan; I was living with him. But given the atmosphere and encouragement, I said, "yes."

There was more applause. Jonathan approached me, extended his hand, and invited me to stand up. When I did, he pulled me in close and gave me a long, passionate kiss. "I was hoping you would say yes," he whispered to me.

He motioned for me to sit back down.

"Everyone, I couldn't be happier. As is customary, we will now have Sabrina's 'Coming In' ceremony," Jonathan announced gladly.

I watched as he went over to one of the empty seats on the other side of the boat and flipped it up. There was a compartment beneath, and he reached into it and began drawing out various implements including a whip, a wooden paddle, a leather strap with a plastic handle, and a thin wooden stick, laying all of them on the seat next to the compartment. I now began to wonder what I had agreed to and feared it was not good.

Jonathan, came over to me and said, "Sabrina, since you agreed to be my companion, making our relationship official, my brothers and I will officially welcome you in."

Jonathan reached out and gently grasped my right wrist and removed my wine glass, handing it to Denise. He then gently pulled me up and, once I was standing, turned me around so I was facing the seat. He then guided me into kneeling in the seat and placed my right hand on the top of the seat back. Denise reached over and took my left hand in hers. I am not sure, but I may have started shaking at this point.

"Since Sabrina wants to be my companion, I will go first," Jonathan said with some bravado.

I did not look back but looked straight ahead. The crowd was silent and I did not hear any sounds other than the ocean. I sensed that Jonathan had walked across the fantail to where he had laid the instruments and sensed that he then walked back.

"Alright, Sabrina. We'll begin," he said calmly.

I braced myself. Denise must have felt me tense up because she squeezed my hand a little harder. Just then I heard a swish and then heard a sharp snapping sound. An instant later, I felt searing pain on my butt. I heard some of the onlookers gasp quietly and some moan in approval; a couple even snickered.

By the swishing and snapping sounds and the sting, I could tell he was using the single, leather whip. I heard the sounds and felt the sting again. I could feel my eyes tear up. Jonathan repeated the strikes three more times in rapid succession and then there was a pause.

"You're doing so good," Denise whispered to me as she squeezed my hand.

Tears were now trickling down my face. I anticipated Jonathan would continue to whip me, but to my surprise he sat down next to me. When I turned to him, he wiped my tears with this finger.

"Welcome in," he said.

The group applauded quietly.

I turned and looked around. The rest of the guests were seated or standing around, watching me with great interest. Theodore was standing behind Julie with his arms wrapped around her while she casually sipped her wine. He was groping her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other.

I now sensed motion behind me, so I looked back. Eddie was standing over at the instruments, selecting one. He picked up the paddle and slapped it against his hand as he moved toward me. I turned around and waited in terror. He did not say anything before striking me. The only thing I heard was the paddle swishing through the air and then heard a slapping sound and then felt indescribable pain on my ass cheeks. I let out an involuntary yell.

Denise, who was still holding my hand, patted my forearm with her other hand. Eddie continued striking me and it seemed like he was not holding back. With each strike, I yelped and could feel more tears streaking down my face.

After the fifth stroke, I heard him say, "Welcome in, Sabrina."

The guests applauded again. I did not bother to look around at them anymore. After Eddie, Robbie used the stick to cane me, which also hurt tremendously. After hitting me five times, he stopped and welcomed me in. Rick, Phillip, Theodore and Paul all followed suit. All of them used different instruments, except for Phillip and Paul, who used the whip like Jonathan had. Each welcomed me as they finished inflicting pain.

Once Paul had finished, Jonathan stood up and said, "My friends, Sabrina is now officially my companion and officially one of us."

Everyone applauded and cheered. I was sobbing and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Denise helped me stand up and once I did, I received hugs from all the other women, except for the three who were still kneeling. As each hugged me, she said, "Welcome in." I preferred their welcomes to those of the men.

After the hugs, Jonathan approached me and pulled a gold chain with a gold flat plate from his pocket; it was exactly like the one many of the women were wearing, however, the ends were not clasped together. He showed me the flat portion and I could see 'Jonathan' engraved on it. He got down on one knee and gently raised my left foot onto his other knee, wrapped the chain around my ankle, and looked up at me.

"You get to wear this now," he said, smiling.

Then he pulled some sort of pliers from his pocket and used them to attach the loose end of the chain to the open end of the plate. Once he had secured the connection, he tugged on it to be sure it would not pop open. Evidently, this new jewelry was not meant to come off.

Denise took me by the hand and led me back to our spot on the bench.

"Here, why don't you lay down and let me take care of you," she said in a reassuring manner.

She helped me lay down on my stomach and then headed off to the salon or galley. I raised up on my elbows and looked back at my ass. It was a mess of red welts, a couple of bloody streaks and two big spots that were already turning purple. Seeing this made me hurt more, so I simply lowered my head and laid down. I was trying to stop crying and my nose was running. The others were milling around talking and laughing, the women still nude.

Denise soon returned with a tissue for my nose and a jar, which she explained contained was coco butter. She knelt next to me and began to gently rub it on my ass. Her hands and coco butter felt good and she made sure to coat my cheeks with plenty of the salve and carefully massaged me. It was a very pleasant sensation after what I had been through. But at one point, Denise made me feel a bit uncomfortable when she slid two of her fingers down into and along my butt crack. No one had struck me there; all the damage was on my buns. But she ran her fingers down along my crack and stopped at my ass hole and pressed on it firmly. I did not react to that as I was not sure what she was up to.

As Denise continued to massage me, Jonathan asked for everyone's attention. "Everyone, this is a special day. Not only is it Sabrina's Coming In Party, but Phillip has a big announcement. Phillip?"

-end Part 1

12