Ch. 02: The Cat’s Out of the Bag

Story Info
Audrey’s actions set the terms of their sexual roles.
6.8k words
4.46
8.3k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The razor grazed across her mons removing the stubble that had grown since the last time she had shaven. Her mind pondered what the previous day had uncovered and how she felt. She finished cleaning up all the while devising her next steps for Dave now that she uncovered his secret pleasure. To anyone not in Audrey's head the day started and progressed much like any other day. The family ate breakfast together then the kids went outside to play and enjoy the mild climate of the season. Audrey and I sat down again at the kitchen table. We both agreed that we had to find an alternative solution for going half monte like the previous day. Neither of us could come up with any really good ideas as we sat there. Unresolved on that issue we moved on to unpack the events from the previous day.

I knew the twenty questions were coming and I sat waiting as Audrey lined up her first question.

"When... how... what..."

She stumbled a bit but quickly composed herself and started the questions again.

"Let me start by saying, I know you like pussy."

She put out in the air cautiously.

"With that said, do you like men?"

She asked, again with a cautious tone.

"I don't like men."

Trying to respond in a reassuring tone.

"I do find some gay sex arousing though."

I told her, not sure how she would react to my answer.

"Hmmm, well when did your attraction to men start?"

She asked inquisitively.

"Well, I began to find it appealing as we went deeper into our sexual exploration. "

I responded.

"Okay, is it something you want to explore?"

She asked cautiously.

"You mean be with a guy?"

I countered back with a question to clarify what I was being asked to respond to.

"Yes, have sex with a man."

She said in a clear matter of fact tome.

"No, I'm not gay and I'm not looking for a romantic relationship with a man."

I responded trying to reassure her that my attraction was not to seek out a man.

"You don't have to be gay to want to have sex with another guy."

She told me.

"I know but I don't see guys that way."

I explained trying to get my point across.

"Okay"

She responded unconvinced by my previous responses.

"So where do we go from here?"

I asked not sure what the answer would be based on my response to her. She looked over at me and with a slight smile she said,

"We go wherever this fucking adventure takes us!"

She opened the laptop and selected a file from the desktop which loaded a variety of videos that were mainly femdom based with a male submissive that looked an awful lot like me. She told me that this was part of the researching she had been doing after dinner the previous night. By the time the family was finished eating, played round or two of uno, and finished with our nightly before bed rituals we were both so tired that we went straight to sleep. As most married couples who have 15 years under their belt will attest to, sex is no longer about quantity like it was in the beginning, but it evolves into a preference of quality. While there were times that both of us wanted more (never coinciding with the other of course) neither of us were willing to sacrifice the quality we had both become accustomed to for a quick fuck.

As we sat and rehashed the previous days "am I gay" discussion it seemed like Audrey was not opposed to my gay porn fetish and was instead very curious about its source. This was quite a relief for me as it signaled that I could openly explore that side of things with her without fear of being judged. This was a far cry different from where I expected things were going to go based on how we left off the previous day. Little did I know at the time, she had been planning the day's discussion to delve deeper into the subject than I expected. She was very intrigued by my responses and wanted to dig deeper to get a better understanding about where I thought my sexuality fell in the spectrum.

Although neither of us were fond of how society labeled people's behaviors and categorized them like a library book, we found it hard not to fall into that trap when exploring the subject in this particular context. Was I straight? Was I bisexual? Was I gay? Or did my sexuality fall into some other letter that had been adopted as part of the awareness movement. I really had no clue except that I was Dave. There was a large part of me that didn't want to fall outside of what was socially acceptable. As I was faced with all these possibilities, I had no idea how best to proceed other than to be authentic. I really could not understand why I could not just identify as human and ignore all the superficial subcategories I did not understand or feel I fit into. After some internal debate I told myself "Fuck it" and moved on with the label human.

Audrey began by asking me questions about what aroused me about same sex sexual acts. I took a couple minutes before I began explaining my feelings. Although I enjoyed watching same sex interactions in a porn context, I was not actively pursuing that type of sex for myself. I continued by explaining that I did not find arousal with all gay sex porn. My enjoyment in watching some men having sex was dependent in the context and the actors involved in the scene. I also explained that I did have an affinity to group sex scenes. I also expanded that to include male/male/female (MMF) porn scenes that involved forced bisexual interactions orchestrated by the female in the group. This surprised Audrey to some degree; I was not sure if it was the fact that I openly admitted that my interests included the MMF types of porn or if it was something else. Up until that moment we had only briefly discussed my interests in lesbian and shemale porn. Which I had just provided some very benign answers to my feelings about watching those types of porn and how it aroused me during previous conversations.

Up till when Audrey pushed played on her video montage, I had spent a lot of time refusing to watch gay porn. As I reflected on my refusal to watch gay porn but acceptance in watching shemale or trans porn, I realized that I had been hiding from it really, thinking about all the social stigmas that were attached to it and how those stigmas could potentially be applied to who I am. The ice had been broken on my hesitations once Audrey had fucked me in the ass with a 7-inch dildo. After that event life changed and all that flew out the window. Once I had come to terms with being fucked in the ass along with my enjoyment of it, I decided that my pleasure did not need to be labeled. Audrey was overly supportive of my exploration and even became a happy participant.

Her questions continued to come at me rapidly and I answered each one without sugar coating any of my answers. I felt the need to put all my cards on the table and let the chips fall where they may. All though my interests were still developing, I knew they were nothing more than fantasies. I compare my developing interest in cock to wanting to own a Ferrari, everyone says they want to own one, but if given the opportunity, most people would rather just look at one in awe instead of dealing with the reality of ownership. I continued to express my though and feelings about what aroused me most.

"What is it exactly that you find most appealing about men?"

She asked.

"Well..."

I paused for a minute to formulate my answer before just blurting something out.

"I would say it's not so much the guy, I could care less about if they are cute or have a nice body. Instead, I find it to be about the size, shape, and look of his cock."

"WOW!"

She replied seeming to be a little taken back by my response.

"Yep, I find a guy who is shaved clean, who has a circumcised thick 7" ish cock to be very hot."

I explained.

"Ok then... Would you like to suck one?"

She asked, then waited to hear my response. It took a moment, up until that moment I had not considered whether I had a desire to experience another man's cock. As I pondered several potential possibilities and their consequences of which I could not deny at that moment were all very tantalizing. There were none of these scenarios where I could indulge in another man's cock without negatively affecting my relationship with Audrey. A minute or so passed before I responded to Audrey with the scenarios I had just been contemplating.

"Well, I can't say that sucking cock doesn't have some appeal to me."

I proceeded to explain cautiously.

"But I wouldn't jeopardize our relationship for a moment. I don't see a scenario that would make this even a possibility."

I placed my hand on hers for reassurance as I completed my thought.

"If I told you I wanted to watch you suck a cock, would you?"

She asked.

"I don't know."

I responded not quite sure what to make of her question.

"Hmmm??? What about it appeals to you?"

Her curiosity now driving her questions.

"Well, I would like to know firsthand what you experience when you suck mine and what it feels like to receive a load of cum in my mouth."

I did not expect my response to shock her since I had been eating my own cum for some time now. I had been doing it when I masturbated for a few years now. More recently though, I would fill Audrey's pussy with my seed then immediately eat it out of her. Audrey had no idea I was doing this at first since I had never expressed my enjoyment in eating cum. My continual ritual of going down on her at the end of sex though forced her to stop me one day and ask me why I was going down on her after each I ejaculated. She also asked me if it bothered me at all since, she had never had another man willing to eat her out after being filled with their cum. It was then that I came clean explaining I enjoyed it and had been purposely going down on her for some time now. I followed my admission with how much I really enjoyed it and that it was one of the highlights of having sex with her.

As our discussion at the table wound down, she asked me to join her in our large family room. I followed her into the large barren room which was in the process of being painted. She positioned me in the middle of the room. She faced me then took a step back from me putting an arm's length distance between us before beginning to direct me to follow all her directions without questions.

"Ok, you're in the spot that I want you to stay in, understand?"

She stared into my eyes and waited for my response.

"Yes, I understand, but wha..."

My response was interrupted midsentence and she repeated her direction.

"Yes, I understand."

My response missing any added questions but my mind still pondering all the possibilities of what she had planned.

"Now remove your clothes."

She directed as she moved around me examining me from all angles.

"Ok but what about the kids?"

I asked and she shushed me then repeated her direction again. I found her request and the unknown goal very arousing. I complied, removing my shorts, shirt, and socks Leaving them in a pile on the floor in front of me. Audrey was unhappy with the pile and instructed me to fold them and leave them neatly on the floor. I collected the pile from the floor and folded all the items placing them neatly back on the floor.

Audrey quickly snatched them up and whisked them away to the other room. I remained exposed standing in the middle of the room with nothing to hide behind. While waiting for her return I processed the possibility that our kids might walk in and see me standing there naked with no plausible explanation as to why. The fear of being caught by any of them was ever present and a slight panic began to build inside of me as I waited.

Audrey returned to the room with a folded piece of black cloth. As I watched her place it on the floor out of my view, I was not able to confirm much more than its color. Audrey remained clothed while I stood there waiting. My impatience getting the better of me compelled me to break the silence with a sarcastic comment.

"So... you have me naked and standing here is that where this adventure ends?"

I quipped trying to throw her off guard.

"You're in no position to control this situation."

She responded sternly and, in a tone, I had not heard her use before in a sexual situation.

Her response set the tone for me as all I could say was,

"Oh crap."

She reached down into the black folded cloth and pulled out a leather strap that she brandished with a mischievous smile on her face as she walked around me maintaining an arm's length away from me. I followed my sarcastic question with another, then another only to be meet with a shushing response. Audrey's face showed her annoyance and I quickly stopped and stood in silence waiting for the next step in her plan to unfold. Her circular pacing stopped with her standing in front of me, her eyes piercing mine, then the direction began.

"Don't worry about the kids, just do as I instruct you too and everything else will be fine."

She said trying to take my mind off the world outside of the happenings in that room.

"You will be quiet as a mouse unless you are asked to respond or you will be gagged."

"You will not touch me."

"You will follow all instruction given to you and you will not question anything."

"Your obedience will be rewarded!"

"Your disobedience will come with consequences!"

She finished rattling off her list and I stayed silent waiting for my first instruction.

"Get yourself hard!"

"NOW!"

She demanded as she started to circle around me again. Without any delay I began to play with the tip of my cock and the shaft. My cock became engorged quickly and grew into its full glory which pleased Audrey. Once hard, I transitioned to stroking myself softly to maintain its stiffness. I was overly excited about what Audrey had in mind and kept stroking while proudly displaying myself to Audrey.

"It's hard now"

My profession was immediately responded to with a "THWACK" across my chest from the leather strap. I felt the sting long before the red mark began to appear. I never found the sting from the strap unpleasant. On the contrary, it brought out my onery side from time to time. There were a few times where I would act out to provoke the punishment from the strap. The sting begins to fade as Audrey replaces it with her hand roughly grasping my cock and squeezing it repeatedly to pronounce her dominance.

"Would you prefer the strap for the rest of the day?"

The condescending tone rolled off her lips with no effort. My internal monolog continued to warn me not to respond to her verbally or fail to acknowledge her question. In the absence of verbal communication, I decided to just shake my head instead.

"Good!"

Her grip loosening a bit as she spoke. My cock began to soften a bit and she felt it. She instantly returned with another smack across my chest. I now had matching red marks across my chest.

"You will keep him hard until I tell you it's okay to cum."

She instructed. I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Good boy!"

She responded in a pleased tone.

"As we take the next step down this path together there will be some changes."

"Some will be very minor and others maybe more drastic."

"I promise you that I won't hurt you or cause you to lose your self respect, self worth, or self esteem."

"In no way will I do anything to you or have you do anything that will negatively impact our relationship."

"Understood?"

She looked at me impatiently after finishing, she wanted a verbal confirmation.

"Yes, I understand."

Still not sure of the full degree of what I was agreeing to.

"Good boy!"

She said with a pleased smile. She moved toward me again with her hand outstretched to grab my penis again and as she did, I flinched.

"I see you don't fully trust me!"

"There is no need to flinch."

She said reassuringly. To which I responded with a submissive nod. She slowly grasped my cock and began to stroke it softly as she explained a few more rules that I would learn to live by.

"From now on you will not only regularly groom your pubic area but you will expand your grooming to include the remained of your body from your ankles to your neck."

"This includes your legs, your chest, your stomach, and under your arms."

she detailed.

"Really, my arm pits and my legs?"

I spouted off with no regard to the consequences. but before finishing my breath I was reminded with the sting of the strap across my right shoulder blade.

"The next one gets you the gag!"

She warned at the end of her stroke with the strap. She continued to explain, the appearance of her sexually dominant side was the result of an off handed request made months earlier. I refrained from making a sound as she expanded. She also explained her dominant persona was to be referred to as Ms. Audrey, Mistress, Mistress Audrey, or Empress. The use of any other names would receive no response from her and any repeated attempts after being reminded would result in consequences. I found the introduction and use of consequences was very intriguing. I pondered whether the consequences might be more enjoyable than Audrey's dominant persona. I tended to push the limits when it resulted in something I liked.

It was amazing to think that a simple long forgotten conversation with your partner describing your desires has come full circle. The result of that conversation now has me fully nude standing in the middle of our empty family room exposed for anyone to see from any entry point into the house. Let alone my willingness to go along with everything she instructed me to do and handing over all control to someone whom you have devoted your full trust in. While these thoughts ran through my head they were followed by a feeling of calm and a feeling of total freedom unlike anything I had experienced before. I was not allowed to speak, move, touch, or experience pleasure without her permission when the Mistress persona was invoked.

How I found this as freedom was a complete contradiction to common societal definitions. I had no idea how to explain it to anyone that was not experiencing it but to me, at that moment, it was the definition of freedom in its purest form. My thoughts drifted back to reality as I received another strike from the strap for daydreaming.

"Do you understand permission or are you in daydream land?"

"PAY ATTENTION!"

I shook my head and said,

"No, could you explain it to me again please mistress?"

She completed another full clockwise circle around me before stopping in front of me. As she did, she grabbed my chin tightly with her thumb and index finger. Then in a stern tone explained it all to me again. Her eyes were locked to mine the entire time she spoke. It was an intensity I had never seen from her before during sex. The introduction of the Mistress was mesmerizingly arousing. My thoughts were fixated on how much I wanted more.

I was instructed to remain where I was as she left to grab something from the other room. While she was gone, I tried to get a better look at the pile of black cloth that she had brought with her the first time. Unfortunately, from my current vantage point I could not make out what it was regardless of how I contorted myself to get a better view.

As she walked back in the room, I immediately composed myself and looked straight forward acting in the same manner she left me. She set a folding chair down in front of me followed by the laptop. As she set the laptop down, she left it closed then turning to me, she told me that I was in for a treat.

Before starting the first clip she stood in front of me and explained the research she had been doing the night before after dinner resulted in the play list I was about to see. When I inquired as to the contents of the play list my question was met with the strap accompanied by the threat of being gagged. A situation that I welcomed as I enjoyed being gagged. In fact, I contemplated taking an onery tack for the rest of our session in order to provoke its implementation. She bent down in front of me to open the laptop. As she was getting the playlist ready, she told me there would be some rules that needed to be abided by as we continued. She began her list with,

12