Ch. 02: The Cat’s Out of the Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, you will need to be completely limp as each video begins."

"I have decided to help with this arduous task."

She smirked before continuing. My curiosity was heightened as she continued.

"I won't be using the strap on you to help because I know how much you enjoy it."

"It would be counterproductive for this experiment."

I was now even more curious.

"Instead, I will use your least favorite impact toy, the crop."

With respect to the crop, she was right I hated that thing. The sting never seemed to go away and, in the past, it had been the killer of so many of my erections along with a few of my orgasms. She walked out of the room again and returned quickly with the crop. My cock almost instinctively went limp upon sight of the crop. She looked over at me remarking that it was obvious that my body had learned how to properly act when in the presence of the crop. Audrey began outlining other parameters. Before the start of each video, I needed to be in this same condition and if she was pleased with my reaction, she would reward me when she saw fit to do so.

She walked around me as she spoke until I was able to maintain a limp penis for more than a moment. Once she was pleased, she stopped circling and pressed play starting the first video. It was a vanilla sex video starring an average man and woman who performed common sexual acts on each other, blow jobs, intercourse, and a bunch of kissing. I did not really get that aroused watching it. As it came to an end a huge shaved cock flashed across the screen and I was not sure what to make it when it did. She stopped the video and looked at my cock which was barely half mast.

"Interesting, not even a full hard on."

My focus immediately transitioned to making myself limp. I decided my best course of action would be to confuse my body by thinking about cats or some other nonsexual topic to avoid the crop. It took a minute or about five of her circular laps around me to go fully limp again.

"Good now I have a base line to work from."

While she had established her base line, I now understood how long I had to get limp before I received a blow from the crop. She reached down from behind me to start the next video. This was a strange video, it starred a scantily clad woman, the entire video was of her giving the viewer instructions. These were step by step on how she wanted them to stroke themselves. She also employed orgasm denial tactics. I watched standing completely still and although I did begin to be aroused, the instruction from the video were not turning me on at all. Audrey looked at me then before the video was finished, she stopped it.

"Interesting."

I quickly transitioned into thinking about cats again. The fifth lap came quickly but by that time I had successfully gone limp. She reached down again and started the next video. It was hard to believe I had been standing there naked for about twenty minutes. Even more astonishing was we had not been interrupted once by our kids. As quickly as that thought entered my mind, I pushed it out to focus on the task at hand. The next movie started mid scene with a woman sitting restrained to a chair suspended by ropes in a dungeon. She was gagged and being paddled. Every couple strikes the male Dom would shove a dark gray dildo on a stick in her to make her scream. Seeing this turned me on but not as much as when the dominatrix appeared and took over the scene.

When she took over, the Sub was brought down, removed from the chair, and laid face down on a saw horse with her arms and legs shackled to the legs. Once secured the dominatrix walked up to the Subs face, removed her leather bottoms, and shoved her bare pussy into the Subs mouth. She told the Sub to make a meal of it. Every time the Sub slowed down or did something her femdom did not like she was made aware with a swift stroke of a black riding crop across her ass. Seeing that made my cock hard as a rock. Mistress Audrey took her finger and pushed down on the back side of my cock then released it causing it to spring back like a diving board.

"Nice!"

The video finished and I knew this time it was going to be quite the task to go limp in the time I had. I started with cats, then moved to how to build things, then to chores I needed to complete but nothing was working. Her last lap was approaching and I was not even down to a semi. All I could think was "holy shit what am I going to do?" Then she finished and I knew I was screwed, not limp and ready to receive. "Fuck" I thought. Smack! Right across my upper thigh on the back of my left leg. Another lap concluded with a smack right across the same spot on the other leg: finally, I went limp narrowly avoiding a third stroke.

"Now then, let's not let that happen again."

I nodded to acknowledge her statement and to avoid an additional strike from the crop. It was obvious that the videos were getting increasingly arousing as we got further into her playlist. I prayed we were near the end of her playlist but this was farthest from the reality. She left me to stand there for a couple minutes before starting the next video.

The next video started mid scene with two guys having drinks together. They soon transitioned into a scene where they were getting caught. The wife walks in as the two of them are kissing and blows her top. This portion of the video was doing nothing for me, I really had no attraction to seeing men kiss. Audrey could see this was doing nothing for me and once again commented it was interesting. I myself could not figure out for the life of me what she found so interesting. The video picked up pace as it moved past the fake bickering and horrible acting to a scene where the three players are fully naked and involved in various sexual acts with each other. Once the video got to the two guys fucking my cock quickly became red and engorged. Audrey smiled as she saw me get hard again then she moved in front of me and positioned herself in a way to allow her access to my cock without blocking my view of the video. The video changed scenes as she grabbed my cock to stroke it. I was really turned on by the combination of what Audrey was doing and watching the two guys in the video fuck while one of them was eating the woman out. Audrey licked her thumb and rubbed the tip of my cock in a circular motion while grasping the shaft tightly. I let out a low volume moan hoping that I would not be punished.

"Oh, you like this do you!" Audrey said as she stopped abruptly.

"You like watching him fuck his friend, don't you?"

"You want to be getting fucked in the ass by him, don't you?"

"Taking a nice big cock in your tight little man pussy, that's what you want, don't you?"

At that moment I wanted to scream out,

"YES!!! YES!!! Please fill my asshole with that gorgeous cock!"

But I refrained from making a sound as I was not about to disobey the rules of permission. Instead, I stood there quietly biting my tongue with her hand firmly wrapped around my cock. Her hand pulsed the shaft of my cock squeezing it tightly and releasing as she spoke. Those motions began to push me closer toward my orgasm.

"You are not allowed to cum until I give you permission from now on!"

She asserted.

"Do you understand?"

"I don't hear you when you nod!"

She demanded.

"Yes!"

I answered with as few words as I could to avoid stopping what was happening. In the background I watched the pseudo husband getting railed by the skinny male bull. I was so aroused and wished she would stop teasing me and start stroking me.

"Yes?" "Yes what?"

She responded in a displeased tone.

"Yes Mistress!"

I quickly corrected myself.

"Yes, you want a Dick in your man pussy?"

She returned.

"Yes... no..."

I said in a confusing tone.

"So, you do but you don't or you're just so confused that you can't make up your mind?"

She said with a snicker.

I shrugged and said,

"Please instruct me Mistress."

The video finished and I resigned myself to the fact that I was not going to be able to get limp in the time I was allotted.

I spouted out in frustration,

"FUCK!!!"

"A gag it is then!"

Excited I disobeyed she retrieved the gag from where she had placed in next to the black cloth. She put the medium sized ball in my mouth and fastened the clasp behind my neck. The ball had three small holes in it which allowed for some vocal response if allowed. It was a gag she had employed during rough play sessions to keep my moans and screams muffled. Its use had become a common staple in our rough play sessions and my arousal increased just by seeing it in her hand.

As I stood in the middle of the room, she decided that the gag was not the only thing that I needed to be wearing. When she returned with the gag, she also brought the hobble belt which she used to pin my arms behind me. She waited to cuff my hands but with the belt in place it was difficult to try and reach anything in front of me. I had no idea what she was up to. She began slapping my cock and telling it to calm down. When she did not receive the reaction she wanted, she turned to me, and in a stern tone warned me.

"Get him under control or it's the crop for the rest of the night for you!"

My mind raced, thinking of cats and other bull shit had no effect on my erection. But little did I know that my rescue was forthcoming.

The slow creaking of the hinges at the back door echoed through the house bringing everything to a screeching halt. Immediately, fear coursed through my veins, followed by a sense of utter panic as I tried to figure out how I would explain why I was nude and wearing restraints to the kids when they saw me. All I could think was "oh shit!" Repeatedly. Audrey rushed to the door to stop whomever was coming in the house from entering. In the background I could hear the muffled discussion between her and one of the kids who wanted to fill their water bottle. She got them to stay outside while she filled the bottle. I was relieved and rewarded as my cock quickly went limp. Instant fear equals a limp dick for sure. Score one for me!

She finished and walked back into the room. I got up from my crouched hiding in plain sight position. I received two strikes across the chest for being out of position without permission.

"I have everything taken care of!"

"There is absolutely no need to do anything without permission."

She instructed.

I nodded and grunted a yes of sorts through the holes of the gag. I composed myself, stood up straight, and Audrey started the next video. The video appeared on the screen with a zoomed in view of a gapped asshole contracting repeatedly. Based on her previous selections I assumed it was a male but I could not tell solely from what was visible on the screen. As the anus contracted, I began to get hard again. Audrey expressed her pleasure seeing my cock inflate like a small balloon and she was even more thrilled that the recent events had not negatively affected her experiment.

The video continued to play and as the camera zoomed out a bit the frame was filled with a gorgeous circumcised cock being inserted into the gapped asshole. A whine and a moan sounded from the background as his cock was swallowed. I continued to watch as the moans became increasingly more frequent. Audrey noticed my arousal increased as the video played. Being the wonderful dominant she was, she decided that she would help further by stroking me. By themselves either of these actions would have been manageable but coupled together I was turned into a grenade, primed, and ready to explode.

"Do NOT cum!"

She emphasized in a stern tone.

I nodded and let out a moan. I wondered if I would ever be allowed to cum again. I continued watching the video which was changing frames and I could make out more of the participants gender now. The top was an attractive well-built man while the other who had been moaning and I had thought was a woman was the plot twist at the moment. It was a gorgeous shemale, who at first glance could have easily passed for a woman unless you caught a glimpse of her 4-inch cock hanging between her legs.

"I knew you would enjoy this video."

"I just didn't realize how much."

She said while stroking me to near orgasm then stopped. I let out a moan as she stopped. My moan was one that begged her not to stop. She stopped for a short span then as my buildup began to plateau, she starred stroking my erection again. Meanwhile the video played in the background and I enjoyed the visuals of the shemale getting railed. Mistress Audrey built me up again then stopped. The video ended shortly after that and my ball gag was removed during the intermission.

"I am very satisfied with the results of this experiment so far."

"It's nothing I had expected but still pleasantly surprising."

She said in a very pleased tone.

She left the hobble belt in place but before starting the next video, she began stroking me again to build up another orgasm. It was this seesaw buildup that made it harder and harder not to cum. I hoped she would allow me to cum this time.

"Do NOT cum!"

She reminded me again in her stern voice. I did my best to follow her directions but if she was going to take me to the edge again it would be near impossible to avoid it. After a few minutes of increasing pressure and speed I got to the edge of orgasm again. This time though she took me just short of, off the cliff, and it resulted in the ejaculation of some precum. As the nearly clear fluid oozed from the tip of my cock, collecting as much as she could on her thumb. Once satisfied, she shoved her thumb in my mouth rubbing it all over my tongue.

"Suck it clean."

She directed. The fluid was to die for, it had a sweet slightly tangy taste, and I really hoped she would feed me more. She allowed me a slight resting period before starting the next video. I started out limp as a shemale appeared on the screen. She was a stunning brunette with natural b cup size breasts and a circumcised 5-inch cock. She was not as easily passed off as a woman due to a couple give away masculine features. Regardless, I began to get very aroused as she began to be man handled by an attractive man with an average size cock. He pushed her down in front of him and pushed his cock in her mouth. She began to gag as he face fucked her for a couple of minutes making her mascara run down her face. Audrey looked over at my cock and noticed that watching her gag on his cock was doing very little to keep me erect.

"Interesting."

She whispered in my ear as she grabbed my cock again and started fondling it to make it hard again. The video continued to play and Audrey continued to whisper in my ear.

"Pretend you are in her position getting face fucked with that cock."

"Gagging as it is shoved deeper and deeper down your throat."

"All you can think about is how much you want that cock!"

"How much you want his cum to fill your little slut mouth!"

She continued describing several different scenarios and my arousal began to increase as I began to put myself in her situation. My build up increased and the time it took became a shorter with each scenario she described. I reached the edge of my orgasm in less than a minute into the gagging scene. Audrey stopped abruptly before it was too late.

"Good boy!"

She paused the video, then began asking questions.

"Would you like to be one of the people in the video?"

Not thinking straight, I answered.

"Yes, I would."

"Really!" "Which one would you like to be?"

Taking a minute to digest what she was asking. I responded,

"I would... I would take the place of the shemale."

"Really!" "Why the shemale?"

She continued her questioning.

"Well, I like it when you fuck my ass so it's appealing to me."

I responded.

"So, none of it has to do with trying to be a woman?"

She asked.

"No, I just really like anal sex."

I responded enthusiastically.

Receiving that answer she pressed play and the video started again. The shemale went from getting face fucked to playing with the guy's cock as she got herself prepared to get fucked in the ass. As I stared at the screen, I really wanted to be free of my restraints so I could masturbate. After Audrey's questioning, she stopped playing with my cock. My erection was still very prominent as I watched the man in the video fuck the shemale until she begged him to bred her. She begged him multiple times to bred her and fill her with his seed. Hearing this made my cock begin to convulse and more precum leaked from the tip of my cock. He withdrew from the shemale and I thought for sure I was going to start ejaculating at the sight of his cum load beginning to drip out of her. The guy then collapsed next to her stroking her to an orgasm that she squirted on her stomach. The video went to black and I immediately snapped to my senses trying to force myself to go limp.

12