The Test School - Ch. 02

Story Info
Teah asks a question, and becomes the demonstration.
14.8k words
4.62
40.1k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Test School Chapter 2 -- Teah and the Demonstration

This is chapter 2 of 'The Test School' series, If you haven't already done so, you may wish to read the first chapter.

Thank you to everyone who commented and rated the first story, I hope you enjoy this one as well and continue to share your comments and feedback on this story.

*******

Teah did her best to stifle a yawn, but naturally, that only made it worse. The Headmaster paused speaking from the front of the classroom in mid-sentence, just long enough to shoot her a look before continuing. It was eight fifteen in the morning, far too early for Teah to already be in a classroom. Normally, she'd still be in bed for another half hour, before grabbing a coffee on the way to her old school, arriving just late enough to frustrate her teachers.

This new school was different, to say the least, and she'd spent the last day learning just how different it was. After two days travel by bus, she'd arrived at the Albert-03 Test School, where the uniform of white blouse, plaid black and white skirt, and tie, also included a chastity belt. That 'little' requirement had come as a bit of a shock to Teah and the rest of the class, a group of twenty female students.

In his very first assembly with the girls, the Headmaster had explained the belt was part of his special test program, to use sexual reinforcement as an educational tool. Every student had been selected for this school because they'd all failed to reach or complete their final exams, in part, at least, due to their sexual proclivities.

Teah's own offences were minor compared to the rest of her peers. The Headmaster had listed sexual blackmail, endurance events and sleeping around during exams as examples that had landed some of them here. Teah had slept around at her first school, most of the girls she knew had, but Teah had finally been expelled after one-too-many skipped classes to go down to the local beach with some of her more attractive male classmates.

When they'd been provided with their new school uniforms, Teah, and presumably most of the others, had considered 'forgetting' to wear the belt as they'd changed, but Teah had ultimately decided to play it safe, a wise decision as it turned out.

After they'd changed, one of the students had been called to the stage by the Headmaster, only for him to discover she wasn't wearing her chastity belt. On stage and in front of her future classmates, including a class of male students who arrived late, the girl had been stripped of skirt and panties, smacked until her bottom turned red, and then fingered to orgasm by the Headmaster (see Chapter 01). The girl from the stage was taken away before returning sometime later, fully clothed and looking quite sheepish.

Teah had been as stunned by the display as the rest of the students, with much disbelieving gossip happening after the assembly. How could any school have allowed such a presentation to take place? Teah had wondered. But the school most definitely had allowed it. A man, the Headmaster introduced as an auditor, had witnessed the whole thing and raised no objection whatsoever.

Despite all of that, and that was a really big exception, the rest of the day passed in an almost surreal normality. The Headmaster had given a tour of the school's main building, where all the classrooms, library, and other co-ed facilities were located. Next, they'd divided along gender lines, with Teah and the rest of the girls traveling to the women's half of the campus.

Departing the main building, they'd crossed a wide-open asphalt courtyard, with lines marked out for all manner of sports, before entering the building on the opposing side. It contained the women's cafeteria, as well as the girl's own gym and indoor pool. It also gave Teah her first frightening hint that she might not be ready for what this place considered a normal schedule.

The cafeteria was a cavernous space laid out like every cafeteria Teah had ever seen, with a serving line down which the students could grab whatever they wanted, before proceeding to rows of identical tables and benches. It could have been from any school, or even any prison in the world; except in this one, a thin layer of padding had been 'generously' added to the benches. It also operated on a semi-relaxed schedule, with open hours during which students could enter whenever they wanted and eat whatever was on offer.

Unfortunately for Teah's sleep schedule, breakfast here was served from six until seven thirty. Even if she skipped breakfast, which was fine with her, the start of the school day was only half an hour later at eight, which did her no favours. Lunch was served for an hour starting at noon, but dinner was served at a ridiculous six until seven thirty. A typical day in the life of Teah Faulkner, usually had dinner starting around ten thirty in the evening, in front of the television for an hour or more of late-night talk shows. She'd also enjoyed a cigarette before bed for a few years, before giving them up when she'd turned nineteen, though she desperately craved one now.

The final stage of the previous day's touring had been to the dormitory, the first in a series of identical luxurious buildings laid out in a neat row. Inside theirs was a cosy reception room, with grey sofas scattered around glass tables. Behind a white panelled desk, an elderly female receptionist had cheerfully checked off names, providing each student with their luggage from the bus, as well as a numbered room key.

The Headmaster had used the opportunity to explain the next day's schedule, confirming the dreaded eight a.m. start in the main building before taking his leave. His absence led to a moment of silence, as the students mentally processed the day's activities, with a particular one, top of mind for most of them.

Teah had been dwelling on the prospect of being in a classroom almost an hour before she was usually awake, when her luggage accidentally clipped another girl's suitcase. This would have been no big deal except the other girl had evidently done a poor job of packing her three -- the maximum permitted had been two -- suitcases. One by one they'd tipped over, landing on their owner's foot and earning Teah a multi-minute tirade on her evident blindness and incompetence. The girl had exuded self-importance, that seemed oddly misplaced for someone sent to the school for wayward sluts, as Teah had mentally dubbed her new school. Teah's apology had been ignored and whenever the girl now saw Teah, she shot her a withering glance.

When the luggage bitch had finally permitted her to leave, Teah had made her way up to her room. She'd been assigned a first-floor room, second on the right with Room 1-9 written in brass letters on the door and a blank nameplate holder below.

Her room was beyond anything Teah could have imagined for a school dormitory. She had a private bathroom with shower included, a large single bed facing a small television, generous cupboards and shelves for all her things, and a study desk with a landline phone. She'd been puzzled by the phone, both the need for one and the idea of a phone with a cord attached, but a note on the desk explained that students were not to leave their rooms after nine at night, and the phones were for students to communicate after hours. Presumably the idea was to allow students to study together late at night, though that was a mighty big assumption on the school's part. The room even had a small balcony, with table and chairs if she ever wanted to have visitors over.

Teah had spent the evening watching TV, strolling over to the cafeteria just before closing time and earning herself a weary look from the staff as she began eating her dinner at one minute before closing time. Teah had the room almost to herself, in the far corner a solitary redheaded girl was silently picking at her food.

When she'd returned to her room, Teah had her first significant experience with the chastity belt, outside of wearing it, using the bathroom and taking a shower. Fortunately, the belt wasn't an obstacle to either undertaking. The Headmaster had been right when he'd said the belt wouldn't interfere, but the fact that it was still there, around her hips and between her legs even after she'd undressed just felt odd.

While she showered, she'd tried shifting the belt, mostly to clean but also for a bit of relief from its oppressive presence, but the belt was tight enough that she couldn't move it more than a few millimetres in any direction. After towelling off Teah had spent the rest of the night in front of the TV, subconsciously rubbing her hand along the edges of the belt beneath her panties.

As nice as the room was, and it was very nice, it did nothing to help Teah feel any better as she clawed her way out of bed, bleary-eyed, at ten minutes to eight in the morning. Too late to get anything for breakfast, though she'd noticed the previous night they didn't have a coffee station, which was what she really needed right now. She yawned again, barely able to keep eyes open, contemplating dropping her head onto the desk with a satisfying thud.

"Darn it, Teah!" The Headmaster exclaimed his frustration from the front of the room, stifling his own yawn, "You've got me going."

"Sorry, sir," she replied. Around her, heads began turning to look at her.

"Late night?" he asked, taking his time since he'd been interrupted.

"No, sir, I'm not a morning person," she answered, rubbing sleep from her eyes. She'd gotten to sleep just before midnight, which constituted an early night for her.

The Headmaster looked at her with a calculating focus, before shrugging. "You can stand up and stretch if that'll help. I know the admin side is boring but we've got to get through it."

Teah took up the offer, standing up and stretching, whilst also taking the opportunity to look around the room. It was square and surprisingly small for a classroom, the students occupying the entire grid of five single desks across, by four deep.

Teah was somewhat short compared to the rest of the group at just over 160cm, though as a D-cup bra wearer, she was among the best endowed. Her hair was technically a very muddy blonde, brown in all but the most generous lighting. She was also probably the most inked as well, with a small bird tattoo on her right shoulder and a far more impressive display that stretched across her stomach, an eighteenth birthday coming-of-age gift from her old friends.

Teah's seat was at the front of the classroom, furthest from the door. It wasn't her preferred position, but by the time she'd arrived, that was all that was left. In front of her, was the Headmaster's desk, uncomfortably close, but fortunately he paced along the front of the room as he spoke. Teah sat down again, feeling only slightly more awake than before. The Headmaster gave her a second to get settled before he began speaking again.

"As I was saying, given you're going to be living and studying on the school grounds, the schedule here will differ from the schools you've come from. That said, I've also tried to make sure the schedule was fair to you all. While the school day will be longer, I've made sure that you'll have the weekends as free as possible. The school day here will start at eight every morning and finish at four in the afternoon, with an hour break at noon for lunch. The library will be open from seven thirty a.m. until six p.m., including during your lunch hour."

He continued speaking for what felt like ages, as Teah resumed her slow descent back into sleep, only to be interrupted by a knocking at the door. The Headmaster had to pause again mid-speech, as he turned to see who had just arrived. It turned out to be Ms Smith, the gorgeous teacher with bronzed skin, blonde hair and delicious curves. Ms Smith apologised for the interruption, her slight British accent sneaking through; though from the Headmaster's reaction, she'd been expected. She wheeled a trolley into the classroom, raising heads across the classroom as each student tried to catch a glimpse at its contents.

"Teah, would you mind giving me a hand up here?" The Headmaster made it sound like a friendly request, though Teah remembered what had happened to the last person he'd invited up to the front.

She stood up carefully, tiredness yes, but also reluctance slowing her movements as she joined the Headmaster at the front of the room. Getting closer she saw straps piled at the top of the trolley. Her heart dropped as visions of another public display, this time starring her, flashed before her eyes.

"If it's all right, Teah, can you please help Ms Smith pass the bags out to everyone while I keep speaking?" the Headmaster asked, though bringing her to the front first had guaranteed she couldn't say no.

Teah grabbed one of the straps and pulled, discovering that what looked like an instrument of embarrassment was nothing but a decent size satchel bag. She looked over at Ms Smith, who mimed dividing up the class between them. Taking as many as she felt confident carrying, which was only three, for a first trip, Teah began walking down the rows, handing each student a bag.

As Teah handed over the last bag, she noticed the dirty blonde hair of the luggage bitch glaring at her from the back row. Allowing a small smile to twitch across her face she returned to the front of the classroom. Carefully, she counted out another three bags from the trolley and proceeded to the next column, distributing down the line until she'd handed out the last bag.

It was a petty thing to do, but the satisfaction of bypassing the luggage bitch for her first two handouts was absolutely worth it. Collecting the last two bags, she carefully placed the first on her own desk, before slowly walking down the aisle, pretending to look for who she'd forgotten. 'Noticing' her earlier mistake and making a mock face of apology, she handed over the last bag to her red-faced, actually the luggage bitch seemed to always be at least slightly red-faced, foe. While Teah was getting her pitiful vengeance on her nemesis, the Headmaster had continued with his briefing.

"You'll all be given a timetable for your classes, but because of the number of students, and the teachers we have available, sometimes you'll be all together, sometimes you'll be split into two groups. For the latter, you'll be mixed with some of the gentlemen from the other half of the school." The Headmaster paused to catch his breath, looking around the classroom as he did so. For a class of horny schoolgirls, the news they'd be sharing classes with the boys was welcome, several even began whispering excitedly.

Teah had by now retaken her seat and Ms Smith doled out the last of her bags, before returning to wheel the empty trolley out of the room.

"The classes are going to cover your typical array of subjects," the Headmaster continued, before going into a quick overview of all the subjects they'd be studying this term. "You'll also have a sports class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, a mixture of swimming and field events. They won't affect your academic results here, but they were a requirement from the higher-ups," he paused and shrugged. "If you hadn't guessed already, I'm not the athletic type, so I really can't speak to the physical education program."

Out of the corner of her eye, Teah caught Ms Smith make a face at the Headmaster's remark. Evidently, Ms Smith had more of a role in the fitness curriculum than he did. Teah looked back at the Headmaster; for a guy not into athletics, he was actually pretty good looking. The thought surprised her; she'd never fancied an older guy before. Just remember what happened yesterday, the much wiser voice in her head chided, dampening but not preventing, a small crush from igniting.

An eternity of talking followed before a bell rang somewhere out in the corridor. Not quite waking up, but something in the vicinity of it, Teah looked up at the clock, she'd made it to noon without falling asleep, though she certainly wouldn't have passed a quiz on anything the Headmaster had discussed. The entire class began standing up, all keen to make a break for it before the Headmaster could stop them.

"Teah, can I have a moment?" the Headmaster asked, bringing the exodus to a standstill. The class held their breath for a second, before realising they might be next, and double-timed their departure. Teah let out a sigh, not thrilled at his request, but unwilling to take up the life of a fugitive and run for it, just yet.

The Headmaster said nothing as the classroom emptied, while Teah watched the departing faces with envy. Most of the girls gave her a look of sympathy as they left, while her arch nemesis gave her a smug look. If Teah had eaten anything for breakfast she probably would have felt sick; instead, all she felt was growing unease as she waited for the Headmaster, spending the time imagining the punishment for sleeping in class or her petty prank.

Finally, the classroom emptied and the Headmaster came over, adjusting the chair next to her so he could sit and face her. Teah looked into his pale blue eyes and felt herself tremble. He didn't speak right away, leaving her stewing in apprehension for a moment instead.

"Are you feeling all right?" he finally asked.

Teah was stunned by the question, feeling like the chair had just been pulled out from under her. All the fear, all the tension, bracing for a punishment and instead, she found herself facing a man with concern on his face. Her mouth opened, but words struggled to get out. She was stuck in a mental loop as her brain was left struggling to catch back up. After an uncomfortable silence, she managed to swallow her surprise and speak.

"I'm okay, Headmaster."

His expression became even kinder as he leaned in closer. Without saying a word, she knew he didn't believe her.

"I'm fine, really, Headmaster," she put more feeling in the response. It was embarrassing how concerned he seemed over what she considered normal and her cheeks started to blush.

"You were really struggling to stay awake in class today. Are you having trouble sleeping?" he asked, keeping his voice gentle and calm, trying to make her feel safe, and only managing to up the awkward factor.

"No, sir, I'm just not used to being up so early."

Again, the Headmaster didn't look convinced by her answer, making her feel even more embarrassed by his concern and now desperate to put him at ease.

"Really, sir, I've always been a late starter. I'm not normally awake until nine and even then, I need a lot of coffee before I get going in the morning."

Finally, the Headmaster's look of concern began to soften, even if he didn't understand, he'd at least accepted her answer. "Alright, Teah," he began, looking so deeply into her eyes he left her nowhere to hide. God, he looked handsome up close, she thought, really not appreciating her libido's timing. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Can you make classes start a few hours later?" She was trying to sound playful, to keep the look of concern off his face, but she also made her cutest face in case that was possible.

He actually seemed to consider it, before shaking his head and dashing her hopes. "Sorry, Teah, a lot of people start to lose focus and energy in the afternoon. We made the classes start earlier so they wouldn't have to sit in a stuffy classroom all afternoon. I can't change all their schedules just for you."

He seemed to be genuinely sorry to let her down, making Teah feel instantly ashamed to have asked.

"Can you let me get coffee at the cafeteria?" she asked, trying to get the conversation back to being light-hearted.

His face lit up at the suggestion, a lovely sight just for her. "I think I can arrange that," he replied, pulling out a pen and a notepad from his pocket and turning for the desk.