The Test School - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Headmaster didn't let up, keeping the vibrator firmly against her, even as his head was enveloped in her ample bosom, not that he was complaining. Teah managed to throw her head backwards, mouth open as the conflicting need to breathe and scream fought for priority. The heat in her body grew so rapidly, it felt like she was on fire and before she knew it, a second wave of shaking and shuddering struck. The restraints, now the only thing supporting her apart from the Headmaster's head, strained to keep a grip on her as she thrashed, she felt tears roll down her face and moisture coat her thighs.

After an eternity of thrashing and shaking, of trying desperately to breathe while her body moved of its own accord, the Headmaster finally withdrew the vibrator from her pussy, and his head from her breasts. Teah collapsed, or sagged, not an ounce of strength left anywhere in her body. A tiny streak of drool slid down her cheek and landed on her blouse, If she'd had anything left in her system, she would have been mortified. There was silence in the room, except for the pounding in Teah's head. All chatter in the classroom had died, as the students watched the scene before them.

Teah's pussy felt like it had been rubbed raw, her arms ached and her wrists were bruised. She felt damp, the parts of her not moist from tears or her own juices, were drenched in sweat. Mercifully, the parts of her brain that would have cared, were still otherwise occupied, sparing her the whispering that slowly started amongst her classmates.

"I hope you found that a rewarding demonstration, Teah," the Headmaster said, probably pleased with himself for the wordplay. He didn't stay with her, though part of her wanted him to enjoy the post-orgasm high with her, all pretensions she could muster that she didn't fancy him had burnt off in the heat of the climax.

The Headmaster retrieved her belt and stored it, and the vibrator, in a plastic snap bag from his briefcase. A sudden tug at her wrists snapped Teah part-way out of her delirious state. Ms Smith had silently entered and was now extracting her wrists from the restraints, carefully making sure she had an arm around Teah as she did so. All Teah could do was smell her perfume, something delightfully flowery, before Ms Smith pulled her up and all but carried her out of the classroom.

*******

Teah's daze would take a little while to burn off, clouding most of what happened after she'd been removed. She was taken to the infirmary, though she mustn't have been there long. At some point the chastity belt was put back on, she remembered that clearly, but her panties and skirt took longer. The next thing she knew she was sitting in her new bedroom, fully clothed, TV on but muted.

As she showered in her room that night, she couldn't help looking at her wrists. Both had red patches, though gripping the cable to hold herself up had probably spared her from any long-term bruising. Her pussy still felt tender, and it took her a long time before she could stand the flow of hot water anywhere near it.

Teah went to bed early, feeling decidedly glum. She'd have to face the class the next day, knowing every one of them had seen a practical demonstration of the stimulation of her pussy. Who knows what they'd be saying behind her back? Even now, Susanna was probably the ringleader of a chorus of laughter at her expense. Teah planned to avoid everyone for as long as possible, not that she was expecting anyone was going to be dying to be seen with her.

Going to sleep, Teah fully expected a night full of nightmares, and indeed, her sleeping mind took her straight back to the front of the classroom. The Headmaster had her locked up and at his mercy, walking up to her and brandishing the wand, sending her heart racing. Yet, as he reached her, all she could see was his smiling face and very shortly, all she could feel was waves of pleasure.

When the bell rang for her class the next morning, a well fed Teah could be found already sitting in the front row, right by the Headmaster's desk, a smile on her face. When the Headmaster asked the class a question, hers was the first hand up.

*******

Teah, Evie, Madison, Susanna, The Headmaster, and Ms Smith will return.