Ch. 02 - Vegas Vacation Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! FUCK YES!" she shouts over and over as she rides Neal's cock.

Without warning Eve jumps off Neal's cock, gets on her knees with her ass facing Neal.

"Fuck me!" She shouts.

Neal starts to sit up to climb behind her but before he can position himself, she shouts again.

"FUCK ME! NOW! Put it in!"

Neal picks up the pace and positions himself behind her, slides his cock back in and starts thrusting. At this point Eve is looking right at Gary, their eyes lock. Eve has her angry, aggressive face like when she's "in a mood" and they have aggressive sex.

"You like this?" She purrs between moans as Neal thrusts her pussy. "You like this?" she asks again. "Do you? Answer me Bitch!"

Gary smiles, "Yes, I fucking love it!"

With that Eve orgasms. Neal's pace starts to slow, Eve turns to him.

"HARDER BITCH, FUCK ME HARDER!" she demands.

Neal starts railing Eve harder and harder, squeezing her tits with his large, strong hands. Gary is now eager to see his cock slamming his wife's pussy so he moves to the side to get a profile view of this erotic sex scene his wife and her boytoy were engaged in. Eve turns her head to see both her husband and Neal.

"Cum in me, fill my slutty married pussy." She shouts.

That sent Neal over the edge, he immediately came. Neal falls back against the headboard, Eve lays back against his strong, broad chest and spreads her legs wide. Gary repositions himself directly in front of the two so he can get a clear shot of his wife's creampie. As Gary is sitting in front of them Eve continues to stare at him with her aggressive expression.

"Well don't just sit there come clean this up like a good bitch." As she points to her leaking pussy. "NOW!" she shouts.

Gary jumps out of the chair climbs on the bed and crawls to his wife. He slowly moves his head between her legs, and she grabs it, forcefully pulling it down to her pussy. With both hands on the back of Gary's head Eve pulls him down onto her pussy as hard as she can grinding his face on her pussy. Gary licks up every drop of cum he can.

Eve wouldn't admit it, but Gary was a far superior at going down on her. Within minutes Eve exploded with the most intense orgasm.

"Good, now go sit in the corner." She demands.

Eve rolled over onto her back. She wanted to feel Neal on top of her, pinning her down. She wanted to feel dominated, she wanted to feel him deep inside her, she wanted to feel his balls slap her ass as he pounded her. She pulled Neal on top of her, he guided his cock into her soaking wet pussy and started to thrust.

"Hold me down." She demands.

Neal started by holding her wrists against the mattress.

"NO" Eve barks.

"Hold me down like a slut."

Neal took his left hand and moved it to her neck, gently grasping her throat. His right hand still holding her wrist down.

"Harder!" She commands.

Neal started to thrust his cock into her with more force. That was not what Eve meant, so she takes her right-hand places it on top of Neals left hand that is around her neck and squeezes it.

"I said HARDER BITCH!"

Neal begins to squeeze her neck harder, just enough to make Eve feel dominated. As Neal is sliding in and out of her, holding both her neck and wrist he bends in for a forceful kiss.

When the kiss breaks Eve whispers, "Slap me."

Neal, now in the heat of the moment removes his right hand from her wrist and gently slaps her cheek. Eve reaches around and digs her nails into Neal's ass and pulls him in closer to force his cock deeper.

"AGAIN!" Eve shouts.

Neal takes his hand again and gently slaps her again.

"HARDER BITCH!" Eve shouts as she clenches her teeth and digs her nails deeper into Neal's ass.

Neal does as he's told and slaps Eve again.

From the corner Eve hears Gary shout, "FUCK!"

She looks over and he is jerking off his cock and how now cum all over his cock and stomach. As Eve watches this she orgasms. She sees Gary go to clean himself up.

She shouts, "NO LEAVE IT!"

Gary sits back down with his cum covered, partial erect cock. Moments later Neal finishes and deposits another big load in Eve. The two embrace and sensually kiss for several minutes. As Gary watches in disbelief his cock begins to get hard again.

Neal breaks the kiss.

"It's getting late, and I have an early flight tomorrow morning."

Eve plants another sensual kiss on Neal, pats him on the ass and says "Ok, I guess you can go."

Neal gets up and begins to put on his clothes. Eve watches intently with a mischievous look on her face.

"You better keep in touch." She says seductively.

"Definitely, in fact work brings me to your area regularly, we should connect when I'm in next.' He responds.

"Absolutely!" Eve says enthusiastically.

After Neal leaves, Eve, still naked, turns to Gary.

"You liked that didn't you?"

All Gary could do was nod. Eve's voice getting more and more aggressive with each question.

"You like watching your wife fuck a real man, don't you?"

Again, Gary nods.

"You like your wife being a slut, don't you?"

Again, Gary nods.

After a few more moments, as Eve just laid there on the bed smiling, spread eagle with several fresh loads of cum from Neal's cock leaking out of her, her eyes still locked with her husbands.

She says, "Thank you, I really needed that."

Gary stood up, walked over to his wife, bent over her, and kissed her passionately.

"It's about damn time." He said with a smile.

Eve pulls Gary down on top of her.

"Fuck me, I want more." She says.

Gary sits up feverishly removing his clothes. He positions his cock in front of her pussy, thrusts forward and it slides in with no resistance. Gary pumps away at his wife but with the girth of Neal, the multiple orgasm by Eve and Neal, Eve's pussy was basically a slip'n slide for Gary. Within minutes Gary cums, adding to Eve's collection. The two laid back on the bed, fully naked embracing one another.

Meanwhile, Sam and Melissa had finished dinner, gone for a few drinks and did some gambling before returning to their room. Melissa knew she should have sex with Sam, he deserved it after what she had done, and the guilt was eating away at her. Melissa kept telling herself that having sex with Sam would at least start to make up for her indiscretion. The evening hadn't been romantic in the slightest, there wasn't any flirting, it felt like a routine. When they got to the room, Sam immediately turned on the tv and laid on the bed. Melissa slips out of her dress and proceeded to walk around the room in her bra and panties. This was not normal for Melissa as they live in a small house with 3 teenagers, and she is horribly self-conscious about her body.

As she walks to Sam's side of the bed, she bends over, exposing her large ass to him, he slaps it once.

"Hmm baby I like that."

Melissa smiles, "Well, how about you come get a piece of it."

Sam sits up and started getting undressed. Melissa slips off her panties and bra and climbs into bed next to Sam. Sam rolls over on top of Melissa.

"Ah, great, the usual." She thinks.

In an attempt to spice it up and hide the shame she was certain her face would give away,

Melissa says, "Hey, how about you fuck me from behind."

Sam gives her an inquisitive look, surprised by the change up and her use of the work fuck.

"Um ok, I guess."

Sam rolls off and Melissa gets on her knees. As Sam mounts her from behind the image of Gary in the mirror mounting her in the bathroom flashes in her mind.

"FUCK." She thinks. "Oh my god, I can't think of that." She tells herself.

Sam starts pounding away, in a very automated manner. Not bad, but not how Gary pounded her.

"SHIT, you slut stop thinking about your brother-in-law. Bad, bad, bad!" she keeps telling herself.

It's too late, all she can think about now is Gary and the amazing, intense night they had. Then she started to think about that moment, the moment she and Gary realized who they were fucking. As awkward as it was, it was the hottest sexual moment of her life. Just like that Melissa orgasmed, while thinking of her brother-in-law but getting fucked by her husband. Sam finishs up almost immediately after. The two collapse and Sam falls asleep within minutes. Melissa on the other hand was still wide awake and still very horny.

Melissa poked Sam to see if he was awake, but nothing. An earthquake could hit, and he would be oblivious. Melissa picked up her phone, not knowing what to look up or do on it. She was horny and needed some kind of fix. She thought about looking up porn but being an overly religious woman, she couldn't bring herself to do it or to play with herself. Somehow, her warped mind allowed her to fuck and continue to think about fucking her brother-in-law but porn was somehow a harder line to cross.

As Melissa laid there naked, her pussy leaking Sam's fresh load, without thinking, or even realizing it she opened a text window to message Gary.

"hey." She texts.

"Oh my god," she thought. "Eve is laying right next to him, and she is going to see me text him, fuck fuck fuck what is wrong with me."

Melissa was completely freaking out now. Like Sam though, Eve was sound asleep from her night of fun. After what felt like an eternity Gary replies.

"She's asleep."

Gary wasn't sure if she was actually looking for him or if she wanted to talk to Eve so it played it safe.

Melissa responded, "Idk."

"Ok, helpful." Gary replies

Gary laid there smirking, knowing full well she must be horny and thinking about him. While Gary was on top of the situation, Melissa sat there, confused, not exactly knowing what to type to Gary. She wasn't sure what she wanted, or what to say. All she knew was she was horny, and she couldn't get Gary out of her mind.

Suddenly, another message from Gary, "Flip to WhatsApp."

Without thinking Melissa types, "K."

"Ding!" It was Gary sending Melissa a message on WhatsApp.

"Are your message set to autodelete?" He asks.

"Yes" she responds.

"Good, this will be safer. You thinking about me? <winky face>."

"Yea." Is all Melissa can manage.

Her mind racing a mile a minute.

"You want my cock don't you?" Gary texts.

No response.

"I can't wait to get my hands on your juicy ass, it's so fucking hot!"

Melissa still naked, with her husbands cum leaking out of her, laid there reading Gary's dirty text, getting more and more turned on but unable to respond.

She didn't say a word, instead, she pulled down the sheets, turned on her flash and took a quick picture of her naked body, then a close up of her pussy.

Quickly she adds, "You better delete these immediately."

Melissa quickly covers back up, flipped her phone over and leans over Sam to make sure the flash didn't wake him. She looks back at her phone, there is a message from Gary.

"HOLY FUCK!"

Melissa, still horny as hell responds, "I didn't get to finish <pouty face>."

"I want you so badly right now" Gary texts.

"How?" Melissa replied. "Shit, I shouldn't have said that." She thought.

Now panicked realizing she responded how not no, or we can't, something to put up a resistance.

"Hang on, I have an idea." Gary texts.

Gary quietly slips out of bed and scratches note for Eve.

"Went down to casino, couldn't sleep."

As Gary makes his way to the lobby he pulls up WhatsApp and messages Melissa again.

"I have a way, quietly get dress but DON'T clean up. Just slip on your dress and wait for my text."

Melissa laid there for a moment contemplating what was about to happen and why didn't he want her to clean up.

"Did he not see cum leaking from her pussy? She thought.

Gary briskly walked to the front desk.

"Excuse me, I need a room."

"Reservation?" the clerk asks.

"No, I uh, just need a room." Gary replies with a panicked look and a head tilt.

"Ah I understand sir." Replies the clerk with a smirk. "I'm married too." He says with a chuckle.

"Ah yea. Ha.ha.ha." replies Gary.

Gary pulled up his phone and messaged Melissa, "room 905."

Melissa replied, "What? Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously, room 905, go." Gary shot back.

The two rushed to room 905, Melissa made it first and was standing there in flip flops and the white sundress she had on earlier. Gary could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She had a nervous, but horny school girl look on her face.

"Did you seriously get a room?" She asks as he approaches.

With a smile, Gary inserts the room key and unlocks the door. He grabs her hand and drags her into the dark room. Gary turns around, pushes Melissa against the wall. Due to her larger size and heigh he props himself up on his tip toes, not the proudest moment of his life, leans in and gives her a deep passionate kiss.

"You're so fucking hot Mel."

Gary reaches down and starts groping her left breast. Slowly Gary slides down from her breast to the bottom of her dress. He slides up her leg to her bare crotch. Sam's cum is now leaking out and down her leg. Gary starts to rub Melissa's clit, slowly he slides a finger in her pussy, then another, then a third.

"But, but, I, uh, I haven't cleaned up." Melissa stammers between pants.

"Yea, feels good doesn't it." Gary responds.

"No, I mean Gary and I had sex, I didn't clean it up yet!" Melissa says in a panic.

"I saw." Gary replies as he continues to vigorously kiss her and finger her.

Melissa stands there making out with Gary, not sure what she should do. She was leaning against the wall, dress hiked up with Gary kissing her and thrusting three fingers in and out of her pussy. She has never been so aroused in her life. She tries to think about her husband and stop herself, but she can't. Her knees begin to get weak from the excitement. Gary pulls out his fingers and leads her to the bed.

Melissa sits down and starts to slide back on the bed. Gary pushes her on her back hikes up her dress and dives face first between her thick thighs. He vigorously starts licking her leaking slit, then works up to toy with her clit for a moment. Melissa is in complete shock; Sam never licks her pussy after cumming in her. Melissa's body starts to shake in ecstasy. This was the most incredible sensation she had ever felt. Gary starts to kiss his way up her pussy, up to her belly button, up to her stomach, all while sliding her dress further up.

As erotic and arousing as it is for Melissa she starts to get self-conscious about her body. She moves her hands to her stomach to hide it, but Gary forcefully pushes them away and continues to sensually kiss his way up, lifting her dress further and further as he does.

With her dress now off Gary begins sucking on her left breast.

"FUCK! FUCK!" is all Melissa can manage.

Gary lit up ear to ear, he had never heard his oh holier than thou sister-in-law swear. Gary begins kissing his way up to her mouth. As he reached her lips he paused, slid his cock in her wet pussy and as he bottoms out in her pelvis, he gives her a deep, passionate kiss.

Within a few thrusts Melissa orgasmed on Gary's cock. Gary keeps drilling away, it tickled at first and she tried to slow him down, but Gary just kept pounding her. Melissa was hooked, she didn't want to stop him, she was ready to orgasm again. As she approached, Gary stopped and pulled out.

"HEY!" Melissa screeches.

Gary immediately darted his head between her thick thighs and buried his face in her pussy. He reached under her thighs and buried his hands under her plump ass. Licking feverishly with every ounce of energy. Within seconds Melissa came.

Gary sits up, "Roll over, I want that ass!" He demands.

Melissa rolls over, hikes her ass up in the air. Gary comes behind her positioning himself and his cock, with his hand on her large round ass, he slaps her right cheek.

"God, I love your ass, It's so fucking sexy!"

Gary slides his cock deep in Melissa's pussy, clamps down on her thick hips and starts pounding her as hard as he can. Pulling her into him as hard as he can to get his cock as deep as possible.

"YES! YES! YES." Melissa screeches.

"You like that?" Gary asks.

"GOD YES! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK ME, HARDER....HARDER!" Melissa screams.

With the second harder, Gary couldn't hold back, he blew a massive load deep in Melissa's pussy. Melissa spins around grabs his cock and shoves it down her throat, milking every last drop that may be left. Much to his surprise Melissa was excellent at sucking cock and able to take it very deep.

"You want it in your mouth this time?" Gary asks.

Melissa pauses for just a second to answer. "Yes!" She slurs.

Within seconds Gary blows a load down Melissa's throat too large to swallow. Melissa lays back, cum leaking down her cheeks she tries to scoop it up with her tongue and fingers, but it seems futile, there is so much.

The two collaps on the bed, naked, next to one another.

"You're fucking amazing Melissa."

Melissa leans over and kisses Gary.

"So are you." She whispers.

After a few moments of silence, Gary has an idea.

"Have you ever done anal?" He asks.

"What? Seriously? No!" Melissa replies in shock.

"Roll over." Commands Gary.

"WHAT? NO!" Melissa exclaims. "Uh no." She repeats.

"I'll be gentle, trust me it will be fun."

"But...." Melissa starts as Gary cuts her off.

"You've enjoyed what I've done so far, trust me." He says casually.

"Fine."

Melissa rolls over on her knees. Gary comes behind her again only this time rubs his cock between her ass checks while his hands rub her plump cheeks. As he rubs her thick ass with his hands his cock gets instantly gets hard. He reaches over, grabs some lube and rubs it on his cock and her ass crack. Slowly Gary begins to slide his cock in her ass.

"Damn, she's tight." He thinks.

Melissa lets out a soft screech.

"Just relax." He tells her.

Melissa relaxes and Gary immediately slides all the way in.

"Damn! That was pretty easy. He thinks, Wow, this feels great." He tells himself.

Within a few thrusts Melissa is starting to get into a comfortable rhythm.

"Mmmm! Yeah! Yeah! Oooo! Yeah! Shit! I like that!" Melissa moans.

"Harder!" She whispers.

Gary picks up the speed and the force, while adding more lube.

"FUCK! HARDER!" She grunts.

Gary starts to rail her like he was railing her pussy. Melissa's moans turn to screams of pleasure. Gary is squeezing her large ass, watching her slam it back into his cock.

"YES! YES! YES!" Melissa shouts.

Gary can't hold back and he shoots a load deep in her ass. As he pulls out, she rolls over and spreads her legs

"LICK ME!" she commands.

Gary drops down and buries his face in her pussy. Melissa grabs Gary's head with her hands and just like her sister and grinds Gary's head into her pussy as hard as she can. Melissa, however, has her legs straight up in the air as she literally humps Gary's face. Her hips gyrating with each of her thrusts. Her moans get louder and louder.

"UGH! UGH! MMM! YEA! YEA! THERE! THERE! YES! HOLY SHIT!" She screams.

Melissa's position and movements are driving Gary wild, he's hard again within minutes. Gary's cock starts to leak pre cum from the excitement of Melissa's movements. Gary is getting so excited he's doesn't realize he's rubbing his cock against the mattress as he eats Melissa's pussy. Melissa lets out a loud scream and squirts all over Gar's face. As soon as Melissa's legs hit the bed and she releases his head, Gary jumps up, moves to her face and jacks off a massive load all over her. Gary collapses next to Melissa; Melissa starts licking up the cum on her face.

After a few minutes she rolls over to Gary, pulls their faces together, gives him a long intimate kiss.

"That was fucking amazing!" Melissa says with a gleaming smile.

As Gary and Melissa start to clean up and get dressed, Gary hands Melissa the second room key for room 905.