Ch. 02 - Vegas Vacation Day 02

Story Info
Fucking another man in front of husband. Bro/sis-in-law sex.
7.4k words
4.1
20.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers

Chapter 2 - Vegas Vacation Day 2

Beep, beep, beep, Gary's daily 7am phone alarm is going off. The hotel suite at the Venetian is pitch black thanks to blackout curtains. Gary reaches over and snoozes the alarm. Out of the darkness Eve's voice chimes out.

"Seriously, you didn't turn off your damn alarm. We are on vacation."

Gary just grunts. Moments later Eve gets out of bed.

"Well now I'm up, I'm going to take a bath."

Gary rolls his eyes

"So much for a repeat of last night." He thinks.

After her bath Eve walks back into the bedroom.

"I'm texting Melissa, what time should we meet them for breakfast?"

"I don't care, I can be ready in 15 minutes." Gary responds.

"So, last night was fun." Gary comments with a sly grin and a wink.

Eve gives a cold, "Hmm." response.

"So, we aren't going to talk about it then?" Gary asks.

Eve gives a cold "No, I don't know what you mean."

Gary quickly realizes Eve has no intention of acknowledging, let alone discussing what happened last night. True to form, any time something wild happens she clams up and plays naive and innocent right after. Gary and Eve make their way to the elevators and down to the 10th floor to meet Melissa and Sam.

Melissa and Sam's morning has been just about as frosty as Gary and Eve's. Melissa was riddled with guilt but also twisting her guilt to anger.

"Sam should have stayed in the casino, then this terrible mistake with Gary wouldn't have happened." She thought.

As Melissa and Sam approached Gary and Eve at the elevator bay, Melissa's heart sank into her stomach. As she saw her sister standing there it was hitting her, how awkward things are. Afterall she just slept with her sister's husband and neither her sister nor husband knew. Then a new terrifying thought hit Melissa.

"Oh my god, GARY, fucking GARY saw me naked last night, I saw him naked last night."

As these thoughts raced through Melissa's head, she started to get butterflies in her stomach.

"Wow, Gary looks good this morning." She thought to herself.

There was something sexy, something raw about him. Suddenly flashbacks of the night before flooded her mind. As she stood there reminiscing in her mind about her and her brothers-in-law's fuck session last night, she started to get wet.

"Stop it, stop it." She told herself, "Don't think about it."

As the group walked to the elevator Eve started to think, "Crap, Melissa is acting weird this morning, I hope she isn't suspicious of what may have happened last night with Neal and me."

This made for awkward silence all the way down the elevator, to the restaurant, and during the excruciating twenty-minute wait at the Grand Lux Café as they waited for a table. Sam tried to break the silence a few times with typical morning pleasantries, but no one would respond with more than one-word answers.

The group finally got a table, set towards the back. No one spoke a word for what felt like thirty minutes but couldn't have been more than two. Finally, poor oblivious Sam spoke up asking an open-ended question they had to engage in.

"So what's on tap for today?"

Sam is a great guy; he noticed the silence but is the type to ignore any awkwardness and shrug it off. He's no idiot but he assumes the best and that the worst is none of his business, so he stays out of everything when there is a conflict.

"How about we start with some gambling then a nice lunch over at the Cosmopolitan." Gary suggests.

After an hour long, relatively silent, breakfast they hit the casino floor, but everyone seems to go off their own way. After about fifteen minutes Gary finally spots Melissa alone, his wife and Sam were completely out of sight, so he made an attempt to approach her.

"Hey" Gary said as he walked up to Melissa.

"NO!" was all Melissa responded.

"Ummm, I just..."

"NO!" Melissa reiterated.

With that Gary just walked away, both because he still was a little afraid of her and because he didn't know what exactly to say. After a while the group decided to walk over to a different casino, Eve always had luck at the Bellagio and wanted to test her luck today. As the group walked from the Venetian to the Bellagio, it went from Gary and Eve leading the way to the two falling directly behind Melissa and Sam. Gary didn't mind because the white sundress Melissa had on was slightly translucent in the sun so he could see her panties, plus it made her thick hips and ass look amazing. At one point Eve caught Gary staring at her sister's ass and gave him a dirty glare. Gary gave Eve a guilty, haha, sorry look back.

The tables were hot that day at the Bellagio, Eve was wining hand over fist. Gary noticed Eve kept looking down and playing on her phone in between rolls.

"Whatchya looking at? Talking to your boyfriend?" Gary jokes.

"Shut up, what's wrong with you." Eve snapped back.

"hmmm, that's odd." Gary thought.

After last night he was certain she would be a little more open to the comments or at least admit that's who she was texting. Eve wouldn't give an inch though. Even though it was a huge turn on for Gary, she had to deny, deny, deny until she was ready to say something, and she would only give partial details. Eve knew this is what caused the problems before when she and Gary tried this, but she wasn't quite ready to fess up the way Gary wanted.

After a while the group decided it was time to eat. They planned to walk over to the cosmopolitan and grab lunch there.

"Dang, I forgot my wallet and credit card in the room, I'm going to run back and grab them." Sam announces.

"Don't bother, I can cover lunch." Gary responds.

"Nah, I want to wipe the smoke off my face and change my shirt anyway. I'll meet you guys there."

With that the sisters and Gary started to walk to the Cosmopolitan. Moments later Eve's phone dinged. It was Neal again; he was breaking for lunch and in desperate need of a quickie.

"Um, you know what, uh, I, uh, I'm going to run back to the hotel too. I have too much cash on me and I, I uh, I forgot my sunglasses." Eve stutters.

Eve turned and bolted in the opposite direction leaving Gary and Melissa on the sidewalk.

"OK, what was that." Melissa asks.

"I have no idea, that was odd right?" Gary adds.

Gary was playing dumb but had a feeling he knew what was up. Melissa on the other hand thought for a moment maybe she was up to something but almost as quickly dismissed it.

Gary and Melissa walked in silence for the next couple of minutes, until Gary finally pipped up.

"So, we aren't going to talk about this?" He shyly inquired.

"I don't know what you mean" replied Melissa with a snap.

"So, we are pretending it didn't happen then?" Gary asks.

"Mmmm." Was all Melissa would give.

"So, we aren't telling them?" Gary adds.

Melissa turned to Gary and looked at him as though he were a complete moron.

"NO, because there is nothing to tell." Melissa snapped back. "Now shut up."

Gary continued to walk in silence. When Melissa snaps at people like that it freaks Gary out, almost like a scared, abused puppy. It's strange and almost sad. After a few more minutes of walking in silence, Gary thought,

"Wait I saw this woman naked; we had sex, I came in her pussy multiple times. There is no reason to be afraid of her."

Gary built up a small amount of courage, or stupidity thinking she wouldn't hit him in public and blurted,

"Well, I enjoyed it and I want to fuck you again."

Melissa turns to Gary with a look of shock, anger, maybe a hint of lust and responds, "Too bad!"

Gary paused. For some reason he was feeling cocky and in control, a completely new feeling for him.

"I'm sorry, I miss spoke. I'm GOING to fuck you again and you're going to enjoy it."

Melissa was completely taken aback, no one had EVER spoken to her that way. Her mind was racing a mile a minute.

"What the hell is he thinking, I'm not doing it again, how dare he suggest that, let alone demand it."

She wanted to snap back but something stopped her. She wanted to yell at him, rip him a new one, but she couldn't. Melissa was totally turned on. She could feel the dampness on her panties. All she could think about was how amazing last night was. After last night she had this primal attraction to him, she was putty in his hands. Instead of responding, she just kept walking.

Meanwhile, Eve had ran back to the Venetian to meet up with Neal. Since Sam may be lurking about, she told Neal she would meet him at his room. She made her way up to the 15th floor, which worked out perfectly since her and Gary's room was on the same floor, but a different hallway and Sam and Melissa's room was down on 10.

Eve gently knocked on the door and was greeted by Neal's big, rather douchey smile, but Eve absolutely loved it. She grabbed his shirt like the night before and pulled him in for a kiss. Neal picked her up by her ass and carried her to the bed where he promptly laid her down. Moving his hands all over her body, fighting to get her lose fitting sundress over her head and free her perky breasts.

As he fumbled with her clothing, Eve whispered, "We have to be quick, I have to meet everyone for lunch."

Within seconds Neal had her stripped down and had begun undressing himself. Feverishly Neal kissed Eve, like a schoolboy pawing at his new girlfriend. There was no time to waste, Neal positioned himself between her legs and slid his throbbing 8" cock in her slit. Eve was soaked from the excitement and Neal slid right in. Within moments Neal blew his first load.

"Wow, somebody was excited." Eve remarks.

"You're just so damn sexy, you've been on my mind all day baby."

Eve rolled Neal onto his back without letting him pull out of her pussy. Slowly she started to gyrate on his cock trying to get it hard again. Eve leaned in and started to passionately kiss Neal.

When the kiss broke Eve whispered, "You're going to take me to dinner tonight, just the two of us and afterwards I want you to take me to my room and fuck me in front of my husband."

"Really?" Neal replied in shock.

"Yes, I want Gary to see how a real man fucks his wife."

With that Neal was rock hard again and Eve had started violently bouncing on his cock. She grabbed Neal's hands, brought them to her breasts and squeezed as hard as she could.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" Eve screamed as she bounced on Neal's cock.

Within moments both climaxed, Eve collapsed on Neal's chest, with his cock still in her. She could feel his cum leaking out of her pussy. The two laid there catching their breath and embracing while the cum leaked from Eve's pussy, down Neal's shaft, down his balls and onto the bed. Eve propped herself up just a bit leaned in gave Neal a long passionate kiss.

When the kiss breaks Eve smiles and says, "7 o'clock, Prime Steakhouse, Bellagio, don't be late."

Eve jumps up slips on her bra, panties and dress and walks out the door.

At the Cosmopolitan Gary, Melissa and Sam were all seated and waiting for her to arrive.

"Where are your sunglasses?" Melissa asked inquisitively.

"Oh, I couldn't find them. I'll just have to get a new pair." Eve responds.

Melissa glared suspiciously at Eve. As lunch went on Gary was getting anxious, between his talk with Melissa and the thought that his wife just fucked Neal again he was on the verge of nutting in his pants. As discreetly as possible Gary decided to push his luck. He reached over to Eve and put his hand on her leg. Slowly he slid his way up and to the front of her crotch. Eve just glared at him with her typical pissed off look. Gary could feel the wetness on the front of her panties. Slowly, Gary slid the thin layer of fabric aside and felt his wife's wet, freshly fucked slit. As he slipped his finger in her he could tell that wasn't just her juices, just as he suspected, it was cum in her pussy. As he did this Eve didn't stop him but glared at him like she wanted to hit him.

"What is her problem?" Gary thought.

Sam and Melissa were completely engrossed in their food, Gary suddenly stands up.

"Hey Eve come with me I want to show you something."

"What? "Can't it wait?"

"No, now Eve!" Gary demands.

He took her hand and escorted her towards the back of the restaurant. There Gary approaches a waiter, leans in, and starts whispering to him, a moment later he slips him a hundred-dollar bill. Gary and Eve follow the waiter down a small, rather smelly hallway to a door. The waiter opens the door and Gary walks in towing Eve behind him. The waiter flicks on the light and shuts the door behind Gary and Eve.

"What the hell is going on Gary?" Eve demands.

"If you're going to fuck other cock, I get to fuck you right after!" Gary stated matter-of-factly.

"Excuse me, who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do?" Eve responded with a snotty attitude, completely stunned by Gary's sudden authoritative attitude. "This isn't how our dynamic works, I'm the boss in this relationship."

Gary then gently slaps her face in an erotic way, spins her around, lifts her dress and yanks her panties down. With Eve bent over a box, ass hiked outward Gary gives her sexy round ass a good smack. He then slides down separating her legs with his hands and starts to lick her cum filled pussy. With every lick chills run up Eve's back. With ever lick a gentle moan slips out. After a few minutes of this, Gary stands up positions himself behind his wife, pulls out his cock and shoves it deep in her pussy.

Gary reaches around Eve, pulling down her right bra cup, squeezing her right breast and gently pinching her nipple. Eve let out a gasp. Gary started to pound his wife harder, and harder. Within minutes they both cum. As they stood there catching their breath and working on composing themselves Gary is the first to speak.

"Well, that was fun." With a big shit eating grin on his face.

"Mmm." Was the extend of acknowledgement Eve would give.

Eve was stunned, she wears the pants in this relationship. While Eve enjoys being dominated by tall, built, handsome men like Neal, she doesn't like being told what to do, she likes the control.

"Well, I'll have to fix him tonight." She thought.

After lunch, the group continued to gamble hopping from casino to casino as they make their way back to the Venetian. As they walk in the main entrance, Melissa chimes in and suggests she and Sam do a date night alone and Gary and Eve do a date night alone too. Little did the guys now it but both sisters came up with the idea earlier. Eve's motive was alone time with Neal and Melissa's was guilt from the night before, she felt she had to make it up to Sam. They all agree and went to their rooms to get ready for dinner.

Eve finishes her shower, comes into the room wrapped in nothing but a towel.

In a matter-of-factly tone she say, "Oh, Gary, I'm going to dinner with....a friend. I'll be back around 9:30. How about you order room service for yourself."

"Excuse me?" Gary replied in shock. "What are you doing?"

Eve walked up to Gary got in his face, grabbed him by the shirt.

"I said I'm going to have dinner with Neal, he and I will be back around 9:30 and you're going to watch us fuck. Was that clear enough honey?" She said with an evil smile.

"Uh, yes dear." Was all Gary could manage.

Eve gave her husband a kiss continued to prepare for her date. As Gary watched her get ready, he was hard as a fucking rock. He was so excited; he couldn't wait to watch his wife get fucked by Neal. Even though the sharing early on was a disaster, and he had caught her stepping out in some form a few times over the years, this was his biggest fantasy, and it was about to come true where he was going to get to watch.

"Hmm, but what the hell should I do for nearly 3 hours." He thought.

As Eve finished up, she came into the room to find Gary sitting on the sofa with a puzzled look on his face.

"You better be here before 9:30, otherwise you don't get to watch." Eve announced as she leaned in and gave her husband a quick kiss.

Eve rode down the elevator alone, building up her courage for what was to come. As she walked into the lobby of the Bellagio, she saw Neal. She walked up to him, gave him a brief embrace and a kiss then the two walked to the restaurant. The conversation flowed easily between the two, very PG to begin. Work, interests, things of that nature. As dinner progressed and the drinks continued the conversation became more and more sexually charged. Eve was eating up the attention, while she is used to Gary's pawing, and drooling over her it seemed more juvenile than the attention Neal was giving her. As she thought about this, she chalked it up to Gary being younger than her.

As the two continue to eat and flirt, Neal casually rests his hand on Eve's thigh.

"You look stunning this evening." He says with a smile that made Eve blush.

"Thank you, you look." Eve pauses as she tries to compose herself. Neal's hand is causing her pussy to moisten and tingle. "Really sexy." She continues.

"So, how is this going to work? I mean tonight in your room, with your husband?" Neal asked.

"Well, at first, we are going to pretend he isn't there and just enjoy ourselves. He will sit and watch."

"Is he ok with that? Is that what he likes?" Neal questioned.

"It's what I want, so I told him this is what is happening."

Previously when Eve had been "shared" by her ex he was in control, and he put Eve in positions she wasn't necessarily, completely comfortable with. Now, she was the one in control, she was determining what she wanted and how she wanted it. The felling was exhilarating and freeing for her.

After dinner the two walked hand and hand back to the Venetian and made their way up to Eve's room. As Eve inserts the room key into the lock she turns to Neal.

"Ready?" She asks with a smile.

Neal nods in agreement.

There sitting on the bed was Gary, much to Neal's relief, fully dressed. Neal immediately recognized Gary as the man sitting next to Eve at the casino the other night. He had thought he was just stranger sitting next to her gambling and possibly trying to chat her up. He was a little surprised and relieved that was her husband.

"He clearly married up." He thought with a little smirk.

This gave Neal a bit of an ego boost, not that he needed it, but now he knew he was better looking than her husband.

"Sit in the chair!" Eve barked at Gary.

"Yes ma'am." He responds.

"You. Get naked. Now!" pointing at Neal.

Neal stripped down to his boxer briefs.

"I said naked bitch!" Eve snaps at Neal.

Neal dropped his underwear and awaited further instructions.

Eve strips down, looking at Neal and pointing to the bed she barks "Lay down!"

Neal laid on the bed as directed. Eve crawls up the bed, wiggling her ass in the air to tease Gary and proceeds to erotically lick from Neals balls up his shaft to the tip. Eve pauses at the tip and slowly lets a large wad of spit drip from her mouth onto the tip of Neal's cock. Then like a predator pouncing on its prey Eve swallows as much of Neal's cock as she can. Gary sits and watches as his wife's head bounces up and down on Neal's cock and her ass jiggles ever so slightly in the air.

Eve slowly releases Neal's raging cock and begins to lick up his six pack abs, onto his chest and begins to kiss her way up his neck and to his mouth. Eve plants a deep, seductive kiss on Neal. Gary's jaw drops

"Oh my god! She doesn't kiss me like that." He thinks.

While kissing Neal, Eve's pussy is hovering barely an inch above his bare cock. She begins to slide her pussy lips up and down his shaft. Neal begins to shake from the sensation. Fearing he will finish too soon, Eve breaks the kiss just long enough to reach down and guide his cock into her tight, wet pussy. As she rides his cock, she begins to sit up bringing Neal's hands to her breasts, squeezing them with her own. Her moans have now turned to screams.

Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers