Ch. 03: Growing Bolder & Going Older

Story Info
A Magical Return to Laura.
1k words
4.13
2.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CCG90
CCG90
7 Followers

So if you read part 3, you know things didn't work with "Nicole" but I'd had fun and met "Laura" along the way. I kept searching and ultimately decided to get back in touch with Laura.

To my excitement, she was happy to hear from me. We exchanged a few messages and eventually decided to get together at a park, walk, talk and hopefully if all went well, head to her place.

The day came and as I was leaving I realized it was a national holiday so I checked the park website and sure enough it was closed. So I reached out and she suggested I just come right over. I agreed and she sent me her address.

After a long and nerve wracking drive I arrived and knocked on the door. She welcomed me in and offered me a drink in the kitchen. We then sat down in the living room and caught up a bit. The two of us spent about 30-45 minutes casually chatting and getting to know one another better and it did wonders for my nerves. Another thing that aided was the fact that she and I were both dressed comfortably. There was no pretense in our clothes. She still looked great however. Short wavy blonde hair, a welcoming smile, a shapely figure with some nice curves despite being more lean than my previous partners. Her thighs and legs were tighter and she was so warm.

Eventually she leaned in a bit and asked if I'd like to play with her. Naturally I said of course but this kind of lead up was new to me. I asked if she wanted to slow it down and draw the anticipation out a bit. She didn't and we headed for the bedroom.

Our undressing was much less out of a penthouse magazine than my previous two experiences and she excused herself a moment to freshen up in the bathroom of the master bedroom.

When she returned we started with some kissing, petting and eventually light foreplay but she was quickly ready. I told her I'd forgotten a condom, feigning as if I meant to bring one and she told me she had some but preferred "skin to skin" if that was ok. "Is that alright with you," she asked. "No pressure. Needless to say, there was indeed added pressure but not in the way she means and of course it was indeed ok with me.

She wasn't interested in any further foreplay. Laura made it abundantly clear she wanted cock and I was happy to oblige.

I mounted her for missionary and felt her legs on the back of mine before I had a moment to take her in. She pulled me tight to instead take me in and I slowly entered her. Instantly I noticed something. Laura's pussy literally felt like it was made for my cock. I mean the shape, the tightness, the way it felt. It was all PERFECT. We quickly matched rhythm and I found myself only getting more and more hard. I can't describe it. I recall looking out the large bay window at the head of her bed as I plunged, just to calm myself. This was really something I'd not experienced or foreseen. Something strange, wonderful, and intensely erotic was occurring as she used her body as if only for my own delight... as if that was her body's only purpose. I was soaring.

Slowly, gently, we met our thrusts and comfortably I felt our bodies melting into one. Fireworks were going off and my mind went blank as my body acted and reacted naturally and without thought. We continued like this for a long time, my heavy balls churning in lust all the while. When I felt close, I pulled out to stop myself. I waited a moment and asked her to ride me. She was hesitant and said her knees wouldn't last long but she would try. As I laid on my back propped up on the pillows, Laura stood over me and lowered herself onto me staying on her feet. As the head of my cock neared her velvet entrance, she took it in her hand to guided it in just right. She bounced up and down, her heavy tits swaying over and mesmerizing me. I wanted to kiss those sexy, luscious lips of hers but I was nearing the bitter sweet end, and was ready to unleash my load. Her pace picked up and our breathing became ragged. looked up at her eyes as they met mine and we locked on as she fiercely bucked. Her pelvis slammed down on my own and the head of my cock bottomed out inside her. I could sense her slowing and tiring now though.

She explained to me again that at her age her knees could only take so much. I said I was close. Brimming with my new found sexual confidence I asked if it was ok to cum in her. She practically demanded it, acting like it was a strange request and filled with new energy. And so with new exuberance she rocked and bounced, the cheeks of her full, exquisite ass massaging my thighs.

With that, I did. I came in the sexy gilf pussy riding my young cock. I spasmed and quaked and my body was afire as electric shocks pulsed between my brain and toes, centered on my rock hard cock shooting white hot lust into the most amazing fuck of my life. The pictures on her dresser shook and the mirror bounced as the headboard provided a drumming to keep time with our bucking.

Then after a few moments of rest I tried to roll her back to finger her but she told me that because she had already cum she was soar. She asked if I wanted to stay and watch a movie. I said yes and we cleaned up and got dressed then moved to the family room couch where we started chatting.

Unfortunately I got a splitting headache and had to excuse myself but she told me to text when I got home, which I did. Soon after, we set up another 'date.'

The arrangement remained the same every time after that. I arrived, entered, fucked her and filled her with a generous amount of cum before her daughter and grandchild got home, then I left; balls thoroughly drained and the most amazing pussy I'd ever experienced, leaking from our primal lust into Laura's panties the rest of the day.

The end.

CCG90
CCG90
7 Followers