Policewoman's Boy Toy

Story Info
Middle aged cop preys on teen boy.
12.1k words
4.38
40.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaged in sex are over 18 years of age.

Kyle feels like falling asleep. He is in a small room by himself, reading a thick textbook while the vast majority of his classmates are outside. The boy always prefers the silence and solitude of this, reading on his own with no one around to disturb him. But it does allow him to get real sleepy though, and he doesn't like it much. He gets more than enough sleep each and every night, but still it is a struggle when he forces himself to go to work on a difficult topic. He glances out the window occasionally, finding himself momentarily distracted by a very cute squirrel on a tree just outside the classroom.

Suddenly, there is a sound of someone opening the door. He looks over at it in exasperation as he sees who it is. It is Katherine, a good who has bullied him for many years now. She is a tall, sexy cheerleader and her friends are also on the cheer squad too. They all look at him with contemptuous expression on their faces. "Hey, loser," Katherine says as he stands up and tries to leave the room. She blocks the doorway though and pushes him back, making the boy glare at her. Katherine doesn't appear to be the slightest bit intimidated by it. Why should she when she is stronger than him by far?

"What do you want?" Kyle asks her in an irritated tone. He has dealt with her cruel insults and pranks for too long and is now no longer going to tolerate it. She has spread various rumors about him and put him down in front of other people, humiliating him endlessly. He isn't sure why but he doesn't want to know either. The teen boy glares at her and demands "Just move aside already. I want to get to class now." He watches as the three hot girls suddenly whisper among themselves for a few moments before Katherine's two friends lunge towards him and grab his arms tightly. "What the hell? Let go!"

Katherine tuts as she walks up to him, locking the door behind her. The girl smirks at Kyle, who thrashes futilely in her friends' grips. She then unzips his pants and yanks it down, along with his boxers. He gasps in shock at what she is doing as she grabs his bare dick and fondles it, bringing him to full erection. The teenage girl snickers. "Look at how small you are," she mutters, wrapping her hands around his member and tugging it. The boy moans as she jerks him off, stroking his prick gently with her powerful hand. He couldn't believe what she is doing to him right now. It is all surreal.

Katherine caresses his prick as Kyle is struggling against the holds on his very weak arms. Then she does something that shocks him. She gets down on her knees and wraps her lips around his cock, sucking him off. The blowjob is an excellent one, given how extremely experienced she is. He moans and the girls holding him in place chuckle at how weak-willed he is, giving in to his bully without much of a fight. Finally she stops fellating him, withdrawing her lips from around his dick and then getting back up in her feet. "You're so weak," she tells him as her friends now forced him to lie on his back on a table.

She watches her friends hold him down by his arms, pinning him on the large table. Then she hikes her mini skirt up and pulls her blue panties to the side, exposing her bare, shaved pussy. "Oh no," the shy teen boy whimpers in fear. "Please don't do this to me." Katherine simply smirks at the expression on his face as she wraps her fingers around his penis and guides it up inside her. She sits down on his lap, straddling the boy, taking his rod inside her with ease. "Stop, Katherine," he begs her in pure horror as he realizes what happened. He just lost his virginity to his bully.

And the worst part is that if feels so good getting raped by her. Her cunt is very muscular, gripping him tightly and giving him friction like Kyle never, ever thought possible. This is much better than any time he's masturbated before. The boy finds himself moaning even more shamefully than before, much to his rapist's amusement. She watches as he thrashes about futilely, trying hard to hold back his orgasm. The girl grinds down on him mercilessly, crushing his cock with her pussy. "I can't believe you are this weak," she spits in his face. "So pathetic, getting raped by a girl. Are you even ashamed of yourself for how hard you are right now, little nerd?"

"How does it feel getting raped by the girl who bullied you for years?" she asks him as she fucks him. "You are so pathetic you can't even stop me from fucking you. You are such a fucking loser, Kyle." It doesn't take long before she drives him over the edge and the boy cries out loud as he spurts in her pussy. Katherine sneers. "So useless. Cumming in under three minutes. No wonder you can't get a girlfriend. Small cock and premature." She gets up from on top of him and sets her feet back on the floor, showing him how his semen is streaming out of her warm orifice.

The girls all laugh at him as he hurries to put his underwear back on, followed by his pants. They are in hysterics at the sight of the boy before leaving the room. He sits in a corner, curling up by himself, feeling humiliated, much more humiliated than he thought possible. It is so disgraceful, to lose his virginity to this cruel bitch who has made fun of and insulted him, saying vicious things and getting him ostracized, making sure he has no friends, nobody to turn to. Ensuring that his school life is hell. And now she's deflowered him, taking the gift he wanted to save for a special someone.

For the rest of the afternoon, he tries to avoid eye contact with any of the pretty and popular girls. They all giggle when looking at him. He can tell Katherine's already told them about what she did to him in that isolated room. All of the cheerleaders catcall him as he walks by and some even grab his sensitive dick through his pants. "Hey, slut," Emma, a redhead on the cheer squad, greets him as he walks past. Emma then turns and high fives a couple of her friends. Kyle sighs, shaking his head. He just can't believe this is happening to him right now, as he is about to graduate soon.

He puts it all in the back of his mind in an attempt to focus on the final class of the day and partly succeeds. It is now less distracting that it was earlier and he finds himself able to push all of the thoughts about what Katherine did to him aside. He takes a deep breath when the bell rings for the final time of the day. The boy quickly leaves school and begins heading home. Kyle takes the same route as everyday and stops by the grocery store to purchase a carton of almond milk like usual. It's how he gets his daily protein intake as needed.

But then he suddenly hears something. It is a loud, thundering bang, and then there are screams, and the sound of a group of people scattering. Running all over the place, causing chaos. Kyle just frowns. He heads outside the store and walks towards the source of the sound, and is alarmed to see a woman lying on the asphalt. A policewoman, to be more precise, and a very good looking one too. She appears to be 40 years old and has long, brunette hair. Her face is very beautiful. And there is blood pouring out of her abdomen, onto the ground around her prone body.

Without thinking, Kyle pulls his yellow handkerchief out of his pocket. The boy finds a bullet wound on her stomach and presses the piece of clothe on it. He then calls 911. "Someone's shot!" Kyle tells the dispatcher. "She's lying on the street in a pool of her own blood right now. I'm pressing my handkerchief on the would. Yes, let me just give you the address." He then tells the dispatcher and crouches over there, continuing to apply pressure to the wound. The tall, attractive cop looks up at him as she starts to slip out of her consciousness. "No, no, no. Please, stay with me."

He looks at her face and tries to give a reassuring smile. "Just look at me. You are going to be fine, Officer! I called an ambulance for you already." And then, at that moment, she faints. Fortunately the ambulance arrives not long after that and he gets in with her, telling the EMTs that he wants to be there for her when she wakes up. The ambulance is very fast, quickly bringing the injured female officer to the nearby hospital. She is taken inside and he follows them to the outside of the ER.

He waits there for a while then calls his mom to let her know. The boy was so engrossed in his fear that he forgot to inform her. At first she is upset at him for not coming straight home but then he explains to her. Now she is proud of how he handled it and said that he can for a while, until the officer wakes up. It isn't going to be too soon though, as far as the doctors could tell. They tell him to go get something to eat first if he plans on waiting until she wakes up and he heads to the vending machine to get himself a snack and orange juice. Then he goes to wait in her room next to the bed.

He sits there looking at the brunette intently. Not only is she very pretty but she also has very nice boobs too. They are round and large, very perky atop a trim, muscular stomach. According to the doctors, she lost a lot of blood but is dealing with it fine, being in excellent physical shape. She is no longer in any danger but will take some time just to recuperate. He watches her beautiful face and sighs. The boy is glad that she is okay but worries about what to say to her when she wakes up. He is still an unbelievably awkward dork, after all. It is going to be uncomfortable for him, just like all other types of social interactions.

Finally he decides to take a nap. The boy is exhausted after everything that's happened today. First he got raped, then other students teased him for it. After that he found an injured police officer who hasn't woken up yet. Now he really needs some rest. Kyle closes his eyes, leaning back, resting his head on the back of the couch. This is really taxing for him, having to go through so many things in one day, and he feels he has earned a nap. Normally he doesn't let himself nap like this, choosing to stay up until bedtime to read and study as much as possible. But not after all the shit that has happened earlier today.

A doctor and some nurses come in to check on the cop and see the teen boy resting on the couch. They all smile and leave the room. Kyle dozes on. In his dreams, he sees various ways he could get people at school to stop bullying him. He knows each of them would be very difficult to pull off, damn near impossible, in fact. But he isn't going to give up now. No, he will find a way to make a stand for himself and refuse to be cowered by others again.

.....

Officer Eva Jenkins was just about to apprehend a robber when that bastard shot her in the stomach. Fortunately for her, he didn't hit a vital organ, so she isn't in much danger after getting a blood transfusion. Right now she's just waking up. The 40 years old cop looks over and is surprised to see the cute boy who called the ambulance and also stayed with her until it arrived. He is in the chair, napping after spending the past couple of hours waiting for her to wake up. She smiles, enchanted by the adorable teenage boy who saved her life and spoke to her so gently when she needed it.

She is so in love with him already and stares at him as he shifts about in his sleep, mumbling something. Then, as if he could feel her eyes on him, the boy's eyelids flutter open. He blinks a couple of times before realizing that she is now awake. "Thanks for saving me," the cop says to him. "My name's Eva, by the way. What's yours?" The boy is a very easily flustered one and his cheeks turn bright red just from her asking him this simple question. He always turns red when talking to a woman, even one who is much older than him like Eva very clearly is. A habit he often finds to be embarrassing.

"I'm, uh, I'm Kyle. Kyle Harrison," he says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Eva watches him and internally swoons over how cute he is. The pain in her abdomen is great but it isn't enough to stop her from getting horny. She tells herself she is going to fuck him as soon as she is fully healed, which shouldn't be too long. Eva is in peak condition, after all. Right now she will have to settle for just eye-fucking him instead of actually banging her brains out, until her body is ready to do that. God, she can't wait to screw him. "I'll get the doctor and the nurses," he says to her, still blushing.

The sexy policewoman nods, watching as he leaves the room. She then grabs the glass of water on the bedside table and take a swig of it. Then she sets it back down. The doctor and nurses all come in pretty soon, and after just a few minutes, they determine that she should be able to go home in about a few days time. "Just make sure you get plenty of sleep," the doctor tells her. "You are in great physical condition but it's still very lucky the boy found you when he did. It could have been too late otherwise." He quietly leaves the room, followed by the two nurses.

Eva points at the couch, telling Kyle to sit back down again. "So tell me a bit about yourself," she says, her tone flirtatious. Her titillating voice makes his body tremble. He is reacting to her in a way that frightens him, as he never felt like this around anyone else before. None of the girls at school, no matter how beautiful, has ever intimidated him so much. Not even Katherine, who he has learnt to try to ignore, had even made him feel like mush. "You look like you're still in high school. Are you, hmmm, barely legal?" The way she is looking at him right now is just downright predatory and he could tell.

"Yeah, I'm only 18, so legal but only barely," he mutters, averting his gaze coquettishly. She smirks, happy to have guessed his age correctly. "I'm set to graduate in three months now." Then he manages to find some courage and looks at her. "What about you? Tell me more about what you do each day, you know, being a cop and all that." If he met her a year earlier he would have been even more tongue-tied than he is now, but he's managed to gain some confidence after many trials and error, no longer stuttering like he used to when he was younger. Eva is look at him intently and he squirms a little in his seat.

She then tells him "Good. I won't have to arrest myself after fucking you." Her statement makes his dick jumps up, stiffening in his pants, pitching a tent. Eva looks at it, licking her lips. The shy teenager is horrified by how easily turned on he is. "It would be a lot of paperwork, after all," she says. Kyle adjusts his pants slightly to try to hide it but Eva tells the boy "Don't. I want to see it now since I can't suck it at the moment. Just the bulge is enough. Really don't want you to get in trouble for public indecency by unzipping and taking it out to show me." He only blushes more.

"This is going a little too fast," he says. "How about we go on a few dates after you've fully healed first, and then have sex later?" Evan looks at him and smiles. Nodding, she agrees with him. The boy breathes a sigh of relief. She was really aggressive and it unsettled him a little. But now that she has agreed to slow down a bit, it is okay. "You're really beautiful but I've never been with anyone before so I just want to take it a bit slow. That's okay, right?" Eva nods reassuringly and he smiles back at her. He has only met her for the first time today and already he is feeling very attracted to and wanting to be with her.

Eva, meanwhile, fell in love with him the moment she saw him kneeling down next to her and trying to stop her bleeding. The look on his face as he tried to buy her time until the ambulance arrived and she could be taken to the hospital. If only she could fuck him right now. But no, it will have to wait until she is feeling much better. She simply could do it right now, what with the injury. It has to wait. "Go home now then," she says. "Your parents must be getting worried. It's okay, I'm fine now. Just drop by and see me tomorrow, okay?" Kyle looks unsure about this but Eva insists again.

"Okay then. I'll come by tomorrow after school," he promises the beautiful police woman. She beckons him over with a gesture and he approaches. Eva then gestures for him to lean down. The unsuspecting boy does as she tells him to and she shocks him by pressing her lips to his rosy cheeks. He flushes, squeaking in surprise, making her giggle. Then he quickly leaves the room, his heart thumping madly in his chest. He heads to a nearby chair, sitting down for a moment, trying to calm himself down. This is definitely much more than he expected from someone he only met for the first time hours ago.

He never thought a woman could be this aggressive. The boy then notices that he still has his erection. In fact, his manhood is even harder than it has ever been before, from feeling her kiss him like that. And it was only on the cheek too! How hard would he be if she kissed him on the lips? And when he kisses her pussy after she's healed.... He quickly snaps himself out of it, as the thought of giving her oral will only arouse him more. His cock is already leaking pre-cum into his underwear. Kyle berates himself for his lack of self-control and quickly leaves the hospital to head home so that he can have dinner with his mom and dad.

After managing to will his erection down, he walks home as quickly as he could and arrive earlier than he thought he would. He then enters his house, finding his parents waiting for him in their living room. "Dinner's in the fridge; you can heat it in the microwave," his mother says. He nods and quickly grabs the plate. Unwrapping it, he places it in the microwave. Kyle waits for a minute and then removes it, grabbing a spoon and fork as he takes it to a table. He sits down and starts to eat his late dinner. Feeling very hungry, he eats it quickly and washes the dish and utensils in the sink afterwards.

While he washes the dish, his dad asks him "So how's the cop right now?" The boy pauses for a moment, not knowing what to say. How could he tell his parents that he is going to fuck her as soon as she recovers? She asked him to do that and he promised her he would, and he keeps his promise. Always. This is just a promise that he wants to keep even more than regular promises. "Kyle? Still there?" the boy's father probes, noticing how he went silent and rigid. He rarely acts this way and it is making his dad and mom feel very curious, wondering what's going on in his head right now as he stands there in the kitchen.

Finally Kyle answers "She's okay now, dad. Nothing to worry about." He turns around and smiles lightly. "I promised to drop by and check in on her tomorrow, just in case." He puts the plate and utensils where he usually leaves them to dry, then peels himself a banana as a light snack. Kyle eats it with a thoughtful look on his face. As long as he doesn't act too suspicious, his parents won't detect anything wrong. They won't be able to figure out what he is going to be up to pretty soon, and that's just the way he prefers it, knowing how overprotective both of them are of him.

Then he takes a shower and goes to his room, sitting down to do his homework. Working for the next 20 minutes, he dedicates his attention to the task and finishes it earlier than he expected to. All the while, his mind is preoccupied with the thoughts of Eva. Oh how he wishes to be back in that room with her right now! But she needs some time to heal and get better. And he needs to wait for her to get better before he can give her what she asked him for. He can fuck her when she is feeling a lot better. Hopefully it will be soon. The young man whore can't wait to give the beautiful cop a good, proper fucking.

He guess he can call himself a whore now after how he got a boner in front of her and let her see it, even if it was through his pants. He'll be a true son when she's healed up, dropping his pants and letting her have him however she wants. Just thinking about it already makes him pretty hard. He checks to make sure his door is locked and then starts jerking off. Masturbating furiously, he pictures Eva in his head. The boy pumps his cock hard until he reaches orgasm and cums all over himself, spraying semen into the air in his powerful climax. Breathing heavily, he cleans himself up with a piece of tissue.