Ch. 04: Brother Fucks Two Sisters

Story Info
Craig, Cindy, & Christy have a threesome for the first time.
3.1k words
4.43
15.1k
22
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it sounds weird, but I was living out a fantasy. After a strip tease show in my living room, my older sister Cindy came on to me. My friend, Mitch, and I were having a sleep over at my house. My parents were away, and my two older sisters, Christy and Cindy, decided to do a strip tease for us. We're all adults - Christy is 22, Cindy is 20 and Mitch and I are 18. The show got both Mitch and I pretty hard and apparently it showed.

The next day when Christy had gone to her and Cindy's apartment to fuck Mitch, Cindy stayed behind. I was playing a video game when she approached me about the show the previous night.

Truth was, after they'd stripped down to their underwear, I started fantasizing about having sex with my sisters, especially Cindy. While I was admitting that to her, my dick starting rising again - something she noticed.

She asked me if I wanted her to touch my cock and I readily agreed. That led to her taking my virginity and letting me lick and fuck her in all her holes over the next 24 hours. I was having the time of my life and loving my gorgeous sister's body. Cindy is about average height, olive skin, dark short hair and a bald pussy. Her tits are amazing - small but with big nipples that are super sensitive.

I made her cum multiple times, even on our parent's bed!

She admitted to me that she'd been in a lesbian relationship with Christy for about a year and that our older sister might also be interested in fucking her brother. Christy had invited Mitch over to take his virginity the same day Cindy and I fucked. Now Cindy invited me to return to their college apartment for a potential threesome. I was psyched!

"Are you sure about this?" I said as we pulled into the apartment complex. Cindy and Christy shared the apartment while attending the same college - one I was also going to attend this coming fall.

"Well, we'll find out!" Cindy said optimistically.

I admit I was really nervous. Christy was the eldest sibling. She was confident and could even be a bit bossy. Yes, I was turned on by her body - long dark hair, curvy figure, tits that often poked out of her bra. But I was also intimidated by her.

Cindy let us in the apartment. I'd been there once before, helping them move, but not since.

Christy was not there. I wasn't sure whether to be disappointed at a lost opportunity or relieved not to have to face a possible rejection.

Cindy grabbed beers for us from the fridge. Christy was over 21 so kept them stocked on booze. We sat on the couch and waited.

"I texted her, but she's not answering," Cindy said, looking at her phone.

The beer helped calm me down, and I noticed that Cindy also loosened up a bit after drinking hers.

"You know," I said, touching Cindy's leg as she sat next to me. "We don't have to sit here and do nothing, waiting for Christy."

I must have had a naughty expression on my face because Cindy smiled slyly and came in for a French kiss. Kissing my sister had always seemed like such a taboo thing, and certainly putting my tongue in her mouth was way beyond the norm. But I have to admit, it was sensual, exciting, and got my dick hard pretty quick.

Pretty soon, Cindy was putting my hands under her blouse so I could caress her small tits. I went under her bra and started tweaking her nipples.

"Oooh, yeah, that's good!" she said. "Play with my nipples!"

I used my other hand to reach between her legs. She was wearing a short skirt and a thong underneath. I had no trouble getting my hand under the fabric and felt her wet and warm slit.

Cindy reached over and started kneading my cock, which was getting big and hard fast.

We were just about to start taking clothes off when we heard the door lock open. Surprised, we both sat up and started arranging our clothes as Christy walked in, carrying a bag of groceries.

"Shit, guys!" she said, setting the bag down on the kitchen counter.

"Sorry, Christy," Cindy said, pulling her blouse down.

Cindy walked over and stood above us. I wasn't sure if she was going to scold us or what, but it didn't help my nervous feelings at all!

"Well, get your act together because I brought wine to celebrate!"

With that she went back into the kitchen and produced a very expensive bottle of wine and three glasses. We got up as she poured and clinked our glasses together.

"What are we celebrating?" I asked after taking a sip.

"What else but two guys who are no longer virgins!" she said, raising her glass in the air.

"So... Mitch?" Cindy asked.

"Mitch and I had a great time last night," Christy said. "He stuck his cock in me more than once - let's just say he's going to be an excellent lover!"

She looked us over and said, "And you two?"

We both nodded.

"You fucked your younger brother?" Christy said, looking directly at Cindy.

Cindy smiled and took my hand. "He's fucking amazing, Christy!"

She turned her gaze to me, sizing me up, then smiling herself.

"Good to hear. Good to hear," she said, setting down her glass. "You know, Cindy, I realized I forgot to buy cream at the store. Could you run out and get some? We're totally out."

She said this while looking at me, not Cindy. She winked at me, or at least that's what I thought it was. Very subtle.

"Um, sure," Cindy said, grabbing her keys. "I'll be right back."

"Take your time," Christy said, still looking at me.

Cindy left, leaving Christy and I alone in the apartment.

"So, you're an amazing lover, eh?" she said, picking up her glass and guiding us to the couch.

"I have no idea," I admitted. "It was my first time. But Cindy was very gentle with me. She showed me what to do."

We sat, each taking sips of wine before setting our glasses on the coffee table.

Christy turned to me and put a hand on my thigh. "You never told me what you really thought about our little show the other night."

My mind turned to Christy, wearing only skimpy black panties and a nearly sheer black bra, her rear pointing right at me.

"I didn't expect it," I said, truthfully. "But I got pretty excited watching my sisters strip down to their underwear in front of me."

"I'm so glad," Christy said, softening a bit. "I wanted it to make you feel good."

I was feeling good right then, too. My dick hadn't really gone totally soft since fondling Cindy and now it was getting hard again.

"You guys looked like you were about to make love when I walked in," she said, moving her hand across my thigh. "Pretty fucking exciting to see my brother and sister that way."

"Really?" I said, starting to get hopeful.

"I was just sad I wasn't there from the beginning," she said, moving her fingers over my crotch.

My dick jumped when she touched it through my jeans. She never took her eyes off me as she licked her lips.

"Cindy tells me you have a pretty massive dick under there, brother."

I nodded. "So she tells me."

Christy began to knead my dick and it responded quickly.

"Should we find out?" she said, unzipping my pants and undoing my belt.

"Do you want to?" I asked as she unbuttoned my jeans and moved her hand to feel my dick through my underwear.

"I sure do!" she said, squeezing her hand around my shaft and pushing down to base of my cock.

She leaned over and planted a kiss on my lips. It was at first a gentle kiss, a first kiss. When she came back in I opened my mouth and let her tongue glide in. I felt a tingly sensation as our tongues met and swirled around each other.

I felt her hand release my dick and her fingers go under the waistband of my underwear. When she touched the skin of my cock with her fingers I felt sort-of electric shocks run through me.

"I think your dick likes that," she said, breaking off. "My hand sure does."

She massaged me for a minute or so, then helped me push my jeans and underwear off onto the floor, kicking off my shoes in the process.

Now I was half nude in front of my older sister. My dick stood straight up in the air. Christy looked down at and her eyes grew wide.

"Shit, Craig," she said, "Cindy was right. You have an impressive dick. I may have a hard time putting it all in my mouth!"

"You can sure try!" I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh I plan on it!" she said, lowering her mouth to take in the head of my cock.

As her tongue licked around the head, I felt more tingly sensations. She kept squeezing up and down my shaft with her hand and slowly lowered her mouth down until she did indeed fit the whole thing in. I felt her suck in with her lips and mouth and then come back up the length of my dick. It felt incredible.

"You're really good at that," I said.

"I've had some practice in the last year," she said after coming off my dick.

She slurped and sucked and licked my cock until it was harder than it had ever been. I was surprised I didn't shoot my load in her mouth, but managed to stay shy of an orgasm.

Christy stood and pulled her shirt off, revealing a pink bra that she undid. When it fell to the floor, I saw her breasts for the first time. They were round and full, similar in size to Cindy's but maybe slightly larger. She had dark areola and nipples that were already erect.

"You like my tits?" she asked, cupping them in her hands.

"They are beautiful!" I said in admiration.

"I want to feel your tongue on them," she said. "But first..." she said as she pulled off her shoes, skirt and panties.

She was now naked in front of me, my sister. I feasted on her body - slender, perfect breasts and perfect legs, long and sensuous. Between those legs was a nearly full bush of curly dark pussy hair. Awesome!

"You're incredible!" I said, stroking my own dick.

"I'm so glad you think so, because you are about to get to know this body intimately."

She reached for my hands and brought me up to kiss her. As I stood, her warm body pressed against my hard cock. My dick was standing out just perfectly and slipped between her legs. I immediately felt a warm wetness on my dick.

"Oh fuck!" she said, surprised.

As I stood the rest of the way, my dick came out from between her legs and got caught between us. I reached behind and grabbed her ass, pulling it in to me. I kissed her, now very turned on and wanting to fuck her.

Christy broke off and reached down, pulling off my shirt. I lifted my hands to help. We were now both nude, brother and sister, and about to take our relationship to a whole new level.

She grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom.

"I want to fuck you in the worst way!" she said, closing the door behind us.

We fell onto the bed, kissing, groping, fondling each other's bodies. I licked and kissed her nipples while reaching my hand between her legs. Her pussy was super wet and inviting. I found her clit and began lightly rubbing it as Cindy had taught me.

"Oh fuck, my clit. Yeah. Oh yeah. You do that so well."

She reached out to stroke my dick.

Her hips began to move up and down as I put a finger into her warm pussy. I moved it in and out as she began to gyrate on my hand.

After a minute or so I could tell she was getting close. Apparently, sisters are very much alike in this way.

I moved down between her legs.

"Are you going to lick me, brother?" she said, breathlessly.

In answer, I moved up and stuck my tongue into her pussy whole.

"Oh shit!" she responded, arching her back and neck.

I kept thrusting in and out of her pussy and then moved up to suck on her clit. It didn't take long before her hips were bucking up and down in orgasm.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your mouth!" she said.

She cried out in ecstasy, her legs jerking and spasming as the orgasm went through her. I think she actually came harder than Cindy when I ate her out.

After a few moments, Christy pulled me up for a kiss. I ground my pelvis on hers. I wanted her so badly I couldn't stand it.

I felt a hand reach down and grasp my cock.

"Fuck me, brother," Christy said, positioning my cock on her pussy lips. "I want your cock to cum inside me!"

With that, I pushed and felt myself slip easily into her tight pussy. It was so wet that my shaft went all the way in. I pulled it out and began pumping, feeling delicious feelings all over. I was fucking my big sister and she was loving it.

"I'm... fucking... my little... brother... umpf, oh, ah, ah!" she said, her breaths coming in ragged bursts.

I looked down and saw our bodies joined together. My cock shown with pussy juices as I pulled it out. When I pushed back in our dark pubic bushes met and melded together as one.

"You're... going to... make me... cum again!" Christy said.

I was not going to be able to hold out any longer. As I felt that burst of pleasure at the beginning of an orgasm, I thrust in deeper still. Christy responded by crying out and bucking up and down on my cock once again.

I pumped load after load of cum into her pussy as she came on my cock. We kissed as we experienced simultaneous orgasms.

After we'd come down, we cuddled on Christy's bed.

"You are a fabulous lover, Craig," she said, stroking my shoulder as we lay facing each other. "I didn't mean to be such a tease earlier. I'll admit I was a little jealous that Cindy got to fuck you before I did!"

"Well, I'm an equal opportunity brother, I guess," I said, laughing softly. "You guys can fuck me in any order anytime!"

We both laughed and then heard the door lock. Cindy was home. Christy made no effort to move or cover up. I heard bags rustling in the kitchen and keys on the counter. After a few seconds Cindy poked her head in Christy's bedroom door.

"Oooh!" she said. "Looks like you guys started without me!"

She came into the room and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Wow!' she said, hands on her hips. "My brother and sister have been being naughty with each other."

"Oh fuck yeah!" Christy said. "Want to be naughty with us?"

"I've never been in a threesome," Cindy said as she stripped off her top.

"Me either," I admitted. "I've only been with you two!"

"Oh, I'm looking forward to this," Christy said. "Threesomes are great."

Cindy took off her bra and pulled down her skirt and panties. Her tits were already erect and I could see moisture on her smooth pussy lips.

"There aren't any rules," Christy said, sitting up and reaching for Cindy. "Sometimes you just watch, but most of the time we can bring each other pleasure at the same time."

"First I want to watch the two of you," I said. The thought of lesbian sisters had been a fantasy of mine for a while. But this was for real. I sat up as Cindy took Christy's hand and climbed onto the bed.

The two of them laid down facing each other and began making out. I'd only cum a little bit ago but my dick was already responding to what I was seeing. Christy began licking Cindy's nipples and Cindy's hand went between Christy's legs and began rubbing her pussy.

Pretty soon, Cindy climbed on top of Christy, who laid on her back. Cindy put her face between her legs and brought her to an orgasm pretty quickly. Christy held Cindy's face to her pussy as she came. I was so turned on I almost lost it.

Cindy then got on her back and Christy started eating out her pussy. Christy's ass was pointed up at an angle as she licked and tongued Cindy. I had an idea. I got up on my knees and managed to maneuver my cock near Christy's pussy. She grabbed my dick and got it positioned just right. I pushed and entered her.

"I'm actually watching one sister lick her sister's pussy while I fuck the other one!" I said.

I started pushing my dick in and out of Christy's pussy. She pushed back on my cock as I pushed in. Cindy watched as I fucked her sister and soon was cumming in Christy's face. Christy came again soon thereafter. I again managed to hang on and not cum. Not yet.

Cindy stayed on her back with her legs wide open. She beckoned me to stick my cock into her pussy. As I moved in, Christy stood and positioned her pussy right above Cindy's face. As she lowered herself, Cindy began kissing and licking her cunt.

I started fucking Cindy, her tight and wet hole surrounding my dick with warmth.

This was better than any fantasy. I was part of a brother-sister threesome. I'd had more sexual experience in two days than in my whole life.

"Cum inside me, brother," Cindy said, moving away from Christy's pussy, breathless and moving her hips rhythmically.

I couldn't stand it any longer and blasted my load in her pussy.

Cindy began to cum and grabbed my ass to pull me deeper inside her.

Afterwards we all held each other and fell asleep on Christy's bed, at least we slept for a while.

We tried many different positions over the next 24 hours. At the end my dick was pretty spent, but I was completely satisfied.

"Is this it, then? I said as Cindy prepared to drive me home.

"Fuck no!" Christy said, touching my crotch. "We want you back here regularly!"

And so I did. I had quite the story to tell Mitch, who, it turns out, experienced sisterly love as I had!