Ch. 04 - Dinner with Pam

Story Info
An Evening with Pam and a Photoshoot.
4.9k words
4.75
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With dinner still a couple of hours away, and not being particularly interested in sitting and staring at Pam's pussy while trying to talk to Jonathan, I decided to go check emails and find something to do. As I stood to go, I let both Jonathan and Pam know I would be inside. Apparently, they both intended to stay where they were.

"We'll be in a little later," Jonathan informed me.

Once inside I kicked off my shoes. While they made my legs look great, they hurt my feet. Gabrielle was in the kitchen. When she saw me, she smiled and picked up a laundry basket from the floor and headed toward the laundry room. As she walked, I noticed something dropped out of the basket, but she kept walking. I picked it up and called to her, attempting to catch up to her but was unable to do so until she had reached the laundry room. As I entered, I held up the stray clothing, which turned out to be one of the T-shirts I was given to wear on occasion.

Gabrielle smiled and whispered, "Good Missy. I wanted you to come here. No cameras here."

"Very clever, Gabrielle," I whispered. "I just thought you dropped something. I didn't realize you were luring me in here so we could talk. How are you?"

"Good. Good, Missy. Senior Jonathan told me to make dinner for you and Senior and other lady."

"Yes. I hear Pam will be eating with us," I said, no doubt conveying my disappointment.

"You no want her here?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm not sure if I should be jealous or not."

"Long time since Senior had lady here before you. He like you."

I thanked Gabrielle for her concern and headed back out of the laundry room, not wanting to be in there long enough to make Jonathan suspicious should he check video of the kitchen. I retrieved my laptop from my room and settled on the couch, putting my feet up on the coffee table so I could glance at my ankle chain from time-to-time. I liked how it looked and made me feel sexy.

I checked my email, sent Denise a 'thank you' email, and looked at social media and some other web sites. Denise was right; the slave registry exists. Gabrielle brought me a glass of wine at some point.

Eventually, Jonathan and Pam came in and joined me in the family room. Thankfully, Pam had put clothes on; a button-up sweater and some shorts with some tennis shoes. They had been chatting as they made their way into the room, but their conversation trailed off as they sat down. Jonathan joined me on the couch and Pam took one of the chairs across from us.

Jonathan asked about my lunch with Denise. Given the subject matter we had discussed and audience now in attendance, I merely said she and I had a good time getting to know one another. He looked puzzled but let the matter drop. I made the mistake of asking Jonathan and Pam how their shoot had gone.

"It was great," Pam volunteered. "Jonathan is a genius, but you know that. I think we got some really good shots today."

I wondered what shots they might have taken today that they did not take in the first session. Jonathan works with fully nude models and without props, aside from restraints and bondage gear from time-to-time. It struck me at that moment, they might have done a bondage shoot today. But I did not ask because I did not really want to know.

At just that moment, Gabrielle entered the room and spoke to Jonathan in Spanish. He nodded and she left. Then he stood up and told Pam and me dinner was ready, so we all walked to the dining room.

Once again, Gabrielle had fixed a really good meal; roast turkey, wild rice and broccoli. The dinner conversation was pleasant among the three of us through most of the meal. I had mentioned Jonathan's boat and Pam had asked a lot of questions about that. I began to get over my insecurities about her. As the nautical discussion wound down, Pam suddenly asked me a question which caught me by surprise.

"Hey Sabrina," she began. "You've modeled many times. Do you ever get...you know...excited?"

I paused, not knowing how to answer. "Excited?"

"Yeah. Do you get wet or even cum when posing? I do. I did today," she added as she looked over at Jonathan.

"As a matter of fact, it did look that way. I hope that means you were having fun," he said, with a sly grin on his face.

"Yes. Sabrina, have you ever gotten aroused when we were shooting?" he asked.

"I can't say that I have gotten that aroused," I admitted.

Pam then explained that she frequently gets wet while posing nude, but that she actually came for the first time during a session while shooting today.

Looking over at Jonathan again, she added, "When you had my hands tied behind me, it just got me off."

"You were fairly quiet about it," he stated. "The sign of a true professional."

I tried changing the subject but was unsuccessful. They continued to rehash their shoot. While they were still on the topic, Jonathan suddenly announced he had an idea; a shoot with both Pam and me. He mentioned that he had not yet photographed two models together and thought the two of us would be perfect for it. Pam enthusiastically agreed with him. I was hesitant.

"Sabrina, it would be fun and I know Jonathan would make us look great," Pam said.

I indicated my reluctance, having never posed with another model. But both Jonathan and Pam were in favor of the idea and wore me down until I agreed. And then to my surprise, Jonathan asked Pam if she was free after dinner, indicating we could do the shoot the same evening. She joyfully announced she had no plans for the evening.

Secretly, when I agreed, I had thought the shoot would take place on a day in the near future, giving me time to find an excuse to decline. But now it seemed we would be doing it right away and I had no way out.

As we finished dinner, Jonathan got up and suggested we all head to the studio. Along the way, he asked us for any ideas for depicting us both as strong women. He and Pam also agreed that the release she signed earlier would still apply and she would work for the same fee as earlier. As soon as we walked into the studio, he suggested we both undress so the marks from our clothes would have time to fade while he set up lighting and made other preparations.

Pointing to the privacy screen in the corner, I asked Pam, "You want to go first?"

Shaking her head, she remarked, "I don't need it. Feel free."

And at that she began unbuttoning her sweater and kicking off her sneakers. Then she slid off her shorts and panties. Before I knew it, she was completely naked and offering to help Jonathan move lights.

I undressed behind the screen, carefully laying my blouse, bra and skirt over the top. When I emerged, Jonathan asked me to help them with the set up. I was used to posing nude and I had seen Pam nude, but it was still a little surreal for Pam and me being completely naked while dragging wires, lights and other equipment around the room. Jonathan had pulled down the plain white background. Now with the lights in place and his camera in position, the three of us stood there.

"I have some thoughts," he began. "You both are strong women. Perhaps we could start with some standing poses where you both project strength. We could explore that a little."

Shaking her head, in a cautious tone, Pam said, "Jonathan, you're the artist and visionary, so please don't be offended, but would the differences in our body types work for that? She's a little taller than me and her body is...um...voluptuous."

I glanced down at my boobs, supposing I could be considered voluptuous. Jonathan put his hand on his chin in thought as he looked us both over.

"Pam, you're quite right," he admitted. "But you've given me another idea. Pam, would you take on the role of a submissive to Sabrina's dominant?"

She nodded and looked intrigued. "Sure. I could do that."

He snapped his fingers and headed out of the studio, telling us he would be right back. With Jonathan gone, it was just Pam and I standing there naked with nothing to do. There was an awkward silence as Pam and I looked around the room and at each other.

"It's cold in here to me," Pam finally said.

"Yeah. That's intentional. Jonathan likes perky nipples, so he keeps the temperature down."

"Well it's working, huh?" she said, motioning to her breasts and then mine.

I looked at mine and then hers. Sure enough, our nipples were very erect. I was pleased to notice my nipples were bigger around and stuck out more than hers.

"So was that fun?" Pam asked.

"Was what fun?" I replied, having no idea what she was talking about.

"That spanking that bruised your ass?"

I turned as if I could somehow see my own ass. I had forgotten I still had some bruising and faint marks from my 'coming in' initiation. "I wouldn't call it fun. It was sorta-"

"It was Jonathan, right?" she interrupted.

Searching for what to say and not wanting to get into the entire saga of my initiation, I tried to play it off and gently rubbed my ass. "Well, yeah. It was just a spur-of-the-moment thing. I forgot it still shows a little."

She reached out and turned me to get a better look. "Looks like that spur-of-the-moment lasted a couple of minutes. It wasn't fun? I've wondered what it would be like to get a good spanking. None of my boyfriends have ever been up for that, even when I've dropped hints."

"Well, maybe one day you'll find someone who can help you with that."

Thankfully, Jonathan returned, putting an end to our conversation. He had the shoes I had worn earlier as well as a leather collar and a small black velvet bag.

"Here. Sabrina, put your shoes back on. And Pam, how about you put on this collar?"

I took my shoes from him and put them on and immediately felt elegant. Jonathan put the little velvet bag on a nearby table then turned to Pam. Rather than reach for the collar, Pam turned her back to Jonathan, bent her head slightly down, and pulled her hair up, inviting him to put the collar on her. Now that Pam and I each had our accessories on, Jonathan began to put us in a few poses. He mentioned that he would want to keep my butt out of the pictures as it was still bruised, which would not fit the narrative of me being dominant.

He began with me holding Pam by her collar. There were several variations of that including me standing behind her with my other hand on her boobs and then on her crotch. He even had me bend a finger into her pussy. She was more comfortable with that than I was. And I could tell she was wet.

We moved onto several shots with Pam kneeling. There were lots of variations of these also, including Jonathan having Pam stick the tip of her tongue on my clit. Jonathan had us maintain this pose for quite some time while he got long range and close-up shots from many different angles.

I have to admit that pose where Pam had her tongue on my clit for several minutes gave me some tingles. But next Jonathan had us pose in such a way that I had to take a break. He wanted Pam to put her face in my crotch and open her mouth over my pussy. I might have been OK with this, but soon after we settled into the pose, she stuck her tongue into my pussy as far as she could. At that point, I broke character, squealed, and stepped back. Pam leaned back on her heels and wiped her mouth.

"Sabrina, what are you doing?" Jonathan asked, annoyed. "I was getting some nice shots."

Somewhat annoyed myself, I snapped, "Sorry. But she started actually eating me out. So, yeah. I flinched."

We both looked at Pam. "Sorry. I got caught up in the moment," she said with a grin.

Exasperated, Johnathan said, "Oh well. Perhaps some of the shots I managed to get will do."

After a breath, he added, "I have one more idea. But Pam, this would be only if you are up for it. It might be outside your comfort zone."

"Try me," she said confidently.

He walked over to the table and picked up the small velvet bag. I had forgotten he had brought it earlier. "Pam, I was thinking about a few shots where you are on all fours turned away from the camera and Sabrina is over you, either straddling you or leaning on you. But, to make it more interesting, I wondered about using this."

He pulled a butt plug from the velvet bag and held it up. I could not see my own face, but I'm sure I looked surprised. However, I could see Pam's face and she looked intrigued.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

"If you think it is a butt plug, then, yes," Jonathan replied as he moved it around, letting her see all sides and both ends of it. It appeared to be made of stainless steel and had what looked like a red jewel on the flat end. The business end of it had a rounded point and it seemed very big around in the middle before tapering to the flat end.

She took it from him and studied it a moment. She also ran her finger around the fattest part.

"It's kinda big, isn't it?" she asked cautiously.

"They make bigger, I can assure you."

After a few more seconds of her fondling the implement, she turned to Jonathan and said, "OK. But please be gentle putting it in."

I was thinking she was out of her mind willing to take a butt plug that size and wanting Jonathan, my companion, to put it in. Did she forget I was there?

To my astonishment, I stood silently as Jonathan pulled a small squeeze tube of lube from the velvet bag and motioned for Pam to hold the butt plug out with the point up. He then squeezed some lube on the end of the plug. She used a couple of her fingers to spread the lube on the plug and handed it to him.

Jonathan led her to the middle of the background we had been posing on and silently motioned for her to lower herself to the floor. She got on her hands and knees, arching her back to raise her ass. Jonathan knelt down and lightly pressed the pointed end of the plug against Pam's asshole and then slid it up and down over her hole a couple of times. She began taking deep breaths.

"OK, Pam. Are you ready?"

With her head down, she replied, "As ready as I'll ever be."

I moved around so I had a good view. He began pressing the plug against her anus a little more firmly. She tensed up but did not pull away. Jonathan kept pushing on the plug until the tip disappeared and paused briefly. As she took a few deep breaths, he pushed more and slowly drove the plug into her ass. She started groaning as the widest section stretched her hole. Then suddenly it was in. She exhaled loudly as her butt closed around the narrow shaft. Jonathan then pushed on the jewel to make sure the plug was all the way in.

"All done," he announced. "How are you feeling, Pam?"

She looked back. Through gritted teeth, she grunted, "It hurts more than I imagined."

He patted her right butt cheek. "You're an impressive woman. Let's go ahead and get some shots. Sabrina, you come and stand over her, straddling her."

Secretly glad Pam was experiencing discomfort, I moved in and stood as Jonathan wanted. This pose let him get pictures that included my pussy, Pam's pussy and the plug sticking in her ass. I had to admit, for the purposes of the shots, this pose made a lot of sense. He took some shots of this pose from several different angles, always making sure the end of the butt plug was in the frame.

For additional poses, he had me lean down on her, with my tits on her back and my hands on her butt. When he had me put my fingers on the end of the plug, I took the opportunity to press on it a little, which made Pam wince and me smile to myself. After a few shots where Jonathan had me put my tongue on Pam's ass crack next to the end of the butt plug, he suggested we were finished.

"OK, ladies. I think that's a wrap."

Relieved, I stood back up and moved off of Pam. She remained on her hands and knees. Though my feet hurt, I did not want to take off the shoes, as I felt glamorous and I was hoping Pam felt humiliated.

Pam looked up at Jonathan, with an expression that conveyed her discomfort. "Would you please get this out?"

"Oh, yes. Of course," he answered as he moved over to her.

He leaned down and grasped the flat end of the plug with his finger tips, pressing his other hand flat against her butt. The he began pulling and she began groaning. He increased the force with which he was pulling and it came out rather quickly. She collapsed onto the floor, taking some deep breaths in relief.

With me standing there and Pam lying on the floor, Jonathan laid the butt plug on the table where it had originally rested when it was in the velvet bag.

"You OK?" I asked Pam. Part of me was concerned and part of me was not.

"I'll be OK. I just need a minute," she replied quietly. "By the way, as good as your boobs look, they felt even better when they were pressed against me. They're firm and warm."

Jonathan walked back. "Well, we're done here. Sabrina, why don't you go and wait for me in the family room? I'll be along in a few minutes. I'll walk Pam out to her car."

I headed over to the screen to put my clothes back on. As I started to pull my skirt over the top, Jonathan told me not to bother getting dressed, but to hand my clothes to Gabrielle on my way up so she could put them with other items going to the dry cleaner. Feeling a bit embarrassed to be corrected in front of Pam, I carried my clothes with me as I walked out. To my credit, I suppressed my feelings and bid Pam a good evening.

As soon as I was out of the studio and out of sight of Jonathan and Pam, I took my shoes off and my feet felt relieved. I walked back up into the house and found Gabrielle in the kitchen loading the dishwasher and handed her my clothes and shoes. She nodded, somehow understanding I had been instructed to do so. As we both knew the kitchen was under surveillance, we did not speak. I headed out to the family room and sat on the couch, wondering if I should go ahead and shower.

I flipped on the TV and looked for something mindless to watch. A few minutes went by before Jonathan and Pam went by on their way to the door. Pam said goodbye to me as they passed. Jonathan walked out with her and was gone for several minutes, longer than necessary to simply put her in her car. He eventually returned, picked up the remote, and turned off the TV.

"Sabrina, I want you to come with me for a few minutes," he said calmly.

I had no idea what my be going on. I thought if we were not going to watch TV, we might shower and go to bed, since it was nearly eleven o'clock. He took me by the hand as I stood up and we headed down the hall and down the stairs. I began to get a tiny sense of dread since the only things downstairs were his studio, a theater room, the door out to the pool, and the treatment room.

"Jonathan, are we going for a midnight swim?" I asked hopefully.

Walking ahead of me down the stairs, and still holding my hand, without turning back to me, he simply said, "No swimming this evening. Unfortunately, there is something we must address."

At the bottom of the stairs, he led me to the door of the treatment room. Without a word, he opened it, ushered me in and closed the door behind us. He turned on the lights and I could see all the different contraptions, implements, toys and tools. This room was cold, like the studio; perhaps a little colder. I stood silently in my nakedness as he went to one of the cabinets and fished around for something.

He returned with leather cuffs with carabiners on them. As he placed two of them tightly on my wrists, he said, "Sabrina, as you know, I take my photography very seriously. Tonight we were working with Pam and you interrupted the flow of things."

"You mean when she licked my pussy and I reacted?" I asked in amazement.

"Yes. I was getting some good shots and you ruined our work," he returned while buckling cuffs tightly around my ankles. He had to fiddle with my gold ankle chain in order to get the cuff on my left ankle.

Now with both wrists and ankles cuffed, he led me further into the room and to a padded bench. He laid me on the bench face down and fastened my wrists together under the bench. Then he fastened my ankles to steel loops at the other end.

12