Ch. 04 - Dinner with Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to stay brave, I asked, "So, you're going to punish me for stepping back when Pam licked my snatch?"

"I want to correct your behavior so that in future sessions we are able to create art without limitations," he stated as he looked at several striking implements hanging on a nearby wall.

He selected a wooden rod and walked back toward me.

"Sabrina, I'm afraid I will need to cane you. But hopefully this will be instructive for you. I think 15 should do the trick. Please count them out."

He swung the cane a few times in the air. Each time it made a swooshing sound. Then he let me know he would begin. I could feel him lay the cane on my ass and slide it back-and-forth. Then he lifted it up. I heard the swoosh and heard a smack and then immediately felt searing pain.

He paused briefly. "Sabrina?"

"One," I huffed.

He continued. I counted each one, though I often had to catch my breath before I could call out the number. He seemed to strike harder each time. I tried my best not to cry out in pain or shed tears as I thought that might give him some satisfaction of breaking me. Finally, after the 12th, I felt I could not take any more, so I asked him to stop.

"Is the lesson working, Sabrina?" he asked calmly.

"Yes. I wont ruin any more photo sessions. I promise you."

"I'm glad to hear you are learning. We are almost finished."

He then gave me three more very harsh stokes, pausing for me to call out the count after each one. By the time he was finished, I was breathing heavily and felt exhausted. My ass burned. He returned the cane to the place on the wall where it had been hanging and then he unbuckled my restraints but left the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I continued to lay on the bench, not certain I had the energy to get up. I wanted to rub my ass, but did not actually do it since he might see it as a sign of weakness.

He took me by the hand as if he wanted me to get up. I dropped a foot down toward the floor to try to stand up. He stopped me and indicated he wanted me to sit up so he could remove the cuffs.

"I'm not sure I can sit."

"Oh, you're capable of much more than you realize. Here, let me help you."

He gently pulled on my arm and raised me up. I swung my legs over and, as I rolled onto my butt, felt a wave of pain. He removed each of the cuffs from my wrists and then motioned for me to raise my right leg up. He cupped a hand under my heel and removed the cuff. Then we switched and he removed the one on the left. After he did so, he slid my gold chain back down to my ankle and looked at it for a second.

"Why don't we go upstairs now?" he asked.

He took me by the hand and led me out of the treatment room, up the stairs and into the family room. He sat on the couch and asked if I would join him. I told him I would prefer to stand as sitting hurt. He explained that even though I had interrupted the shoot, after working with me in the studio, he wanted to make love to me. I suggested we go up to bed for that, even though I secretly had no desire to fuck him at that moment, given what he had just put me through. He countered that it would be more adventurous to have sex right there in the family room.

I resigned myself to having sex with him and so I moved toward the couch. As I approached, he grasped my arms and pulled me toward the floor. I found myself kneeling between his legs, understanding what he wanted. So, I reached up and opened up his pants and pulled out his cock. He caressed my shoulders as I began to lick and suck on his dick. He removed his shirt while I was going down on him. Once he was hard, he stood up and laid me on the floor on my back. I tried to use my legs to shift most of my weight off my ass and onto my back. But once he was on top of me, that did not work. He began to pound me and each thrust drove my butt into the hard floor, causing agonizing pain, which I guessed was his goal.

This went on for several minutes until he pulled out of me and maneuvered so he could stick his dick back in my mouth. Almost immediately, he began cumming in my mouth. When he was finished shooting his load, he placed the fingers of one hand under my chin and slid out, closing my mouth with his hand. I dutifully swallowed the entire load.

We wound up sleeping in separate bedrooms, which was fine with me. I showered and got into bed and fell asleep on my side. In the morning, I was awakened by Gabrielle, who was sent by Jonathan, with a shirt for me to wear. As I pulled the sheet off, she saw my butt and was startled, but managed to keep her reaction silent. She shook her head as if to tell me she felt badly for me.

She mouthed, "You come downstairs."

I nodded, stood up and took the shirt from her. I went into the bathroom to relieve myself and look at myself in the mirror. My ass was covered in bright red marks from the cane. Somehow seeing the damage made my ass hurt more.

I put on the shirt and found it was very short, coming down to just above my belly button. It seemed Jonathan wanted me bottomless again. I went downstairs and found Jonathan at the table with the newspaper and a bagel and coffee. When he saw me come into the kitchen, he put down the paper, wished me a good morning and then asked me to turn around so he could see my ass.

"You have some very nice stripes there, Sabrina," he commented, looking satisfied. "I do hope you now realize I don't appreciate interruptions of my craft."

"Oh yes. I understand not to disrupt your photography," I replied curtly.

He turned and spoke to Gabrielle and she soon brought me a bagel, some orange juice, and a cup of coffee.

"Let's eat some breakfast, Sabrina. I would like to talk to you about Pam."

Be sure to come back for "My First High Tea"

12