Ch. 04: Skirt Rules

Story Info
Audrey outlines the rules as Dave embraces the skirt.
6.5k words
4.53
9.1k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day began uneventfully, Audrey and I slipped back into our usual routine and went to work without the slightest acknowledgement of the weekend's events. I found this to be a bit odd given the weekend we had just shared together. It was as though a switch had been flicked off once our session together had ended which I found a bit off putting since I had become very vulnerable with her. As I got in the car to go to work, I still was not exactly sure how she felt about all the new discoveries we had made together. We went from a highly charged sexual adventure together back to normal life as though nothing had happened like a race car coming into the pits. There was no discussion at the dinner table or before bed about her newfound power and how she would wield it. I also had no idea when Mistress would appear again or what might trigger her arrival, but the uncertainty only added to my desire for more. As I arrived home from work that night, I came into an empty house. Audrey and the kids were not home yet which did not surprise me at all since there was an event with a star next to it listed on our shared family calendar on the side of the fridge.

I walked into the dark house and back to our bedroom to get changed out of my work clothes. As I walked through the bedroom door to our walk-in closet, I noticed that the room was extra neat. At first glance I really did not think anything of it as I focus on the task at hand changed out of my suit. I put on some comfortable jeans and t-shirt. As I pulled the t-shirt over my head, I flashed back to the events for the day before. The memory of beginning told to swallow my own cum and wearing a skirt for the first time all flashed in my mind. The images began to stir up an erection almost instantly. It was so erotic and vulnerable that I could not even begin to explain how it stirred up indescribable feelings and emotions. I had a strong urge to masturbate but knew my time was limited and anything I did I would not really enjoy so I tried to push the thoughts out of my mind as I headed out to the kitchen to start dinner.

I started by grabbing a mixing bowl before gathering up my ingredients. As I opened the refrigerator door to grab two eggs, I noticed a note that had been left for me. It was on a folded sheet of paper held to the door with a magnet. I pulled the sheet with my name on it off the fridge and opened it. Inside of the paper in big bold letters it read:

"STAY OUT OF OUR ROOM UNTIL I GET HOME!"

"Well, I guess I fucked that one up!"

I said out loud to myself and anyone within earshot. I sat the note on the counter and grabbed the rest of the items I needed from the fridge. As I began meal prep, I began to question why she did not want me in our room. Was it because she neatened it up and did not want me to see what she had done? Normally, it would not have mattered to her. My curiosity was interrupted by the need to get dinner done. My lack of available time kept me investigating any further before she got home with the kids. Not knowing was eating me up inside. Just then, I heard the garage door open, and Audrey's car pull in. The doors opened and shut on the car followed by a rush of kids flowing through the house to put away their school bags. I finished cutting the veggies and added them to the pan as Audrey walked through the door with the kids.

"Oh, you picked them you straight from school today?"

I asked with an inquisitive tone, to which she responded.

"Yep, how was work?"

I followed her response with a rundown of the day which was pretty much a repeat of most days. She nodded as I continued to rattle off things and she pretended to be interested. I finished up my after-action summary and asked her about her day. I noticed as she began telling me about her day that she was not in her work clothes which clued me in to the fact that she had been home early. My mind began to fill in the gaps in the day's timeline. By the end of her run down I was still no closer to an answer to my questions. I continued to ponder the various possibilities; I was stopped mid thought as she began to quiz me on my actives once I got home.

"So, did you see my note?"

She asked while peering at my relaxed after work attire.

"Yes, I did, but not until I had already gone in our room to change."

I said trying to defend my actions with a claim of ignorance.

"What did you see while you were back there?"

"Just that you had neatened up a bit."

I responded and then went on the offensive before she could ask any other questions.

"Why didn't you want me to go back there?"

"Well, it is quite simple I gave an instruction. Didn't you read the note?"

Her response came back at me full force. I never did get a straight answer from her. Instead, she left the kitchen before I could continue my questioning. I began to mentally retrace my steps and wondered what I had missed. I picked up the note again to reread it for clues.

"STAY OUT OF OUR ROOM UNTIL I GET HOME!"

There was nothing mysterious about it. I must have dissected it at least three times before looking at the signature below the message. All the sudden it all began to make sense. She signed it in a different way than ever before,

"M. A."

"Oh shit!" I thought to myself, the game was still a foot and I had disobeyed. Now I was in for it, what would my punishment be? The realization that I was in for some sort of punishment was followed by questioning if there really was anything different that I was not supposed to see? Or was this just a test to see if I had paid attention to the rules set forth the day before? These questions along with a dozen more filled the empty space in my mind. Audrey returned to the kitchen a few minutes later as I was finishing up dinner. She glared at me for a moment before speaking again.

"Well, I think we both know what this means."

She responded in a very matter of fact tone.

"Not sure what you mean, maybe you can enlighten me?"

I decided my best tack was to play stupid.

"Oh, you know and if you don't I suggest you figure it out quickly."

She replied as she started preparing dinner plates for her and the kids. Dinner began with a quiet table as we sat down and ate together. Not much was said which continued into some family TV time after the dishes were done. Audrey and I found ourselves sitting in our usual places on the L shaped couch in the living room. She stretched out on one side while I stretched out as much as I could on the shorter side. The thoughts of what I might have missed earlier crept into my mind as the sitcom on the TV played in the background. I started kicking myself on why I had not paid more attention to my surroundings while I was changing in our bedroom. Audrey was very methodical when she saw fit to be and it seemed this was evidently one of those occasions.

"Well, if you didn't see anything then it will be to your benefit!"

She explained to me with a raised eyebrow.

"We will still need to address the situation of your disobedience though."

Her tone was one of authority as she spoke. I could not make out if I should be worried or if I was in for a treat. The kids went to bed and shortly after Audrey decided to turn in as well. I stayed up to finish a show I had been streaming and then headed back to bed. As I got ready to get in bed, I noticed that Audrey had taken all the covers and my pillow. I was not sure if this was by design or happenstance. Regardless I would be sleeping in the cool night air. It took me a while before I finally fell asleep. The entire night I was awakened time and time again by the frigid night air. Some might consider this a harsh punishment, but I knew better and understood this to be just my introduction to what was to come.

The following morning, I woke to an empty bed, Audrey gotten ready and left early for the gym. I took my time getting up, embracing the covers I had missed out on most of the night before taking my morning shower. I spent about 20 minutes longer than I should have in bed. Audrey still had not come home and luckily; I had not lingered too long in bed before I jumped in the shower. As I closed the bathroom door, I noticed a garment bag hanging on the door hanger as the door closed. I thought it was a bit strange hanging there at first but let the thought go so I could get my shower finished. Today's shower took me a bit longer than normal which did not help since I had already borrowed 20 minutes from my already tight morning schedule. Today was my first day of shaving my entire lower body which would take me a ton of time and result in a little blood spilled from the razor. But I knew I would be in more hot water if I did not get it done. 45 years of hair is no easy thing to remove. I started with the wet/dry clippers and shaved away as much hair as possible from my legs, chest, and butt. Lucky for me I had been shaving my cock and balls for a while now so that area was taken care of in short order. After finishing up as much as I could with the clippers I switched to the razor. I lathered up my legs one at a time with some bar soap. I had seen my mom do this once or twice with a cup of water on the bathroom floor when I was younger. As I started, I wished I had paid more attention to how Audrey and my mom had shaved their legs. But truly how hard could it be? Well, I found the answer to that question quickly as I finished the first leg and looked down at it only to see that it looked like Freddy Krueger had gotten ahold of it. "Oh fuck!" I thought to myself. I resigned to the fact that I had already committed to it, so I moved to the other leg and slowed down some. The other leg faired a bit better and by the time I finished it did not look near as bad. I transitioned to my chest where I did a much better job. Finally, I got to shaving my pubic area where I always took my time to avoid cutting myself. It was also a chance to fully enjoy the process that turned me on a lot.

I grabbed the soap, lathered it up in my hands before setting it down, and applied the sudds to my cock. Starting at the tip and working my way down entire shaft and coating my balls. I grasp the semi hard shaft tightly then loosened my grip and began stroking it. Playing with the tip and trading hands as I stroked myself into a full erection. I always found it easier to shave myself when my cock was hard. Growing to its full length of 7 inches, I decided to edge myself at least once before beginning to shave. I stroked myself up into a frenzy, moaning, and breathing heavily all along thinking about the events from Sunday. I got so caught up in the thoughts of swallowing my own cum and wearing a skirt for the first time that I almost did not stop stroking myself when I was about to orgasm.

"Oh shit!" I gasped stopping right at the edge of my orgasm. I turned my attention back to the task at hand and released my grip. My cock remained at full attention while I began to shave the hair on my balls cleaning up all the new growth from the last time I shaved. As I looked down at the hair growth, I decided that the next time I needed to clean up would require the use of hair remover to keep the hair from getting too thick. For the most part I tried to do that every few weeks or so, but now that I am required to shave everything, I may need to consider getting some professional hair removal.

"Awe! A job well done!" I commented to myself as I admired my handy work in the mirror outside of the shower. I was always very pleased with the placement of that mirror. It was very handy when Audrey and I had shower sex. The visuals it provided were always amazing. I killed the water, stepped out onto the shower pad, and dried off. I was surprised that Audrey was nowhere to be found. Normally by now she would have either come in and joined me or visited at least once. I finished drying myself off and while hanging up my towel I took a closer look at the garment bag. The clear tag pouch had a white paper tag in it that had Audrey's handwriting on it. In large bold letters it read:

"READ ME!"

Hmm? I pulled the tag, opened it, and began reading what was written. Inside it read, "take this bag with you to work and leave it unopened in your car. You will receive further directions later in the day." How odd? I folded the tag and returned it to the pouch. Now I was curious but not willing to disobey again and incur more punishment. Cold nights suck and I did not want another one. At that moment, I had no idea that time my previous night's sleeping situation would be heaven compared to what my punishments I would be introduced to in the future. I got dressed and still had not seen Audrey. I must have missed her while I was in the shower since the kids were now gone and I was alone in the house. I looked over at my phone to check the time. "Holy crap!" I only had five minutes left before I needed to leave if I was going to stay on schedule. I rushed to get dressed and out the door. I was able to regain 7 of my 20 minutes back. I jumped in the car, began to back out the garage and as I did my attention turned to the missing garment bag I had left on the hanger in the bathroom. As the garage door closed in front of me, I debated leaving it and dealing with the consequences.

"Fuck!" I yelled at the dashboard as I pressed the garage door opener again. I left the car parked outside and quickly ran inside to grab the bag. Then I ran back to the car as fast as possible. Looking at the time again I did some quick math and now all the time I had gained was gone. I resigned myself to being late and went to work. My day progressed with its regular frustrations until in late afternoon when my phone chimed to let me know I had a new text message.

"DING!"

I did not check it right away. A couple minutes passed, and it chimed again.

"DING!"

I broke away from the work I was engulfed in to check my phone. The phone unlocked as it verified my face, and I selected the text messages icon. It was a text from Audrey, I began to read and respond to the messages.

Audrey: "Did you bring your bag?"

Dave: "yes, it is in the car"

Audrey: "good boy!"

Audrey: "at the end of the day today you are to change into what's in the bag and wear it all the way home."

Dave: "what is it I'm wearing home?"

Audrey: "it doesn't matter." "Either you wear it today or there will be far worse consequences."

Dave: "ok, love you!"

Audrey: "love you too."

Now my curiosity was peaked but I could not go check the bag because I had a meeting. The meeting ended up lasting far longer than I anticipated. By the time it ended it was after 5 and most of the staff had left for the day. I sent a quick text to Audrey letting her know I was running behind. She responded back that it was fine and to remember my wardrobe change. She added that I needed to send her a photo as proof before I left.

I walked down to the car to I check out what she had put in the bag for me. I got in the car, unzipped the bag, and there it was... the infamous black skirt. How the hell was I going to wear this home, I thought to myself. It was one thing to wear it once I was in the house, but this is out in public. What the hell was she thinking, I thought questioning her motives. How was I going to change into it? I sure would not be changing in the office; it would be all over the video feeds. How would I explain that? My head was swirling as I contemplated how to pull this off. I knew I had to do it though or I would not be getting anything for a while. I was positive that the consequences for disobeying would be far worse unless I started following through with her requests. Regardless, I had agreed to go along with all this, I was given the chance to say no but did not. Fuck what a conundrum I found myself in!

My mental debate continued for a couple minutes until it was interrupted by a chime again. A text from Audrey came in again.

Audrey: "Well?"

Dave: "how am I supposed to pull this off?"

Audrey: "you're a creative guy so be creative and get it done!"

I sat in the driver's seat for a few more minutes with the skirt sitting across my lap contemplating his next move. My thoughts were interrupted by a tap on his driver's side window. Startled, I pressed the window button to lower the window. As he looked up, he saw his assistant Amy staring back at him. I quickly shoved the skirt into the bag and tossed it to the passenger seat. My face turned beet red as she let out a giggle then she asked about a meeting later in the week.

I was overcome with embarrassment even though she had no idea why I had the skirt and what I was supposed to do with it on the way home. Before my mind could catch up with my mouth a lame excuse was coming from my lips.

"It's a gift for my wife!" I said unconsciously, with a guilty tone in my voice.

Amy nodded with a look of "sure it is." I knew as she walked away that my skirt and I were going to be the topic of the water cooler discussion tomorrow. I began to imagine how the conversation between the office assistants was going to go as the car window began to close. I backed out of the parking stall and heard the chime again.

"DING!"

Audrey: "where's my photo?"

I did not respond to her immediately. Instead, I drove to a nearby store that had an alley in the back with a loading dock. I parked off to the side in the least visible spot I could find. Grabbing the skirt, I slipped it over my jeans, then slipped them off leaving me wearing only my boxers and the skirt. I snapped a photo and sent it to her.

"DING!"

Audrey: "took long enough." "Send me another so I can see what's going on under the skirt."

I snapped another one showing her the skirt raised enough to expose my boxers.

Dave: "happy?"

"DING!"

Audrey: "nope!" "Loose the boxers now!" "Send me an update!"

What the hell was she up to, I was not going to go commando in a skirt! I played out my argument with myself.

"DING!"

Audrey: "let's go!" "Where's my update?" "Don't make me call you!"

I removed my boxers knowing I was going to lose this argument no matter how it played out. I snapped another photo and sent it to her. I had a semi hard cock in the photo which I hoped she would appreciate.

"DING!"

Audrey: "good boy!" "Stay that way all the way home!"

I set the phone down and drove away. Once I leaned into the experience, I found that I really started to enjoy the freedom the skirt gave me. I spent a fair amount of my drive home completely erect. The skirt looked like a black circus tent. As I pulled into the garage, I got excited, I was going to be able to close the door before getting out of the car and avoid being caught by the neighbors. But that excitement was quickly extinguished by the reality that I still had to get passed the kids. It was the one kink in my plan.

As the door to the garage closed, I contemplated my options and prepared to get out of the car. I decided the best course of action was to try and utilize the laundry room which was near the door into the house. I figured I could duck in there and pick up a towel to cover myself. I walked up to the house door and opened it with a little hesitation. I could feel the sweat beginning to form on my forehead as I pushed the door open to see Audrey standing in the kitchen staring at me with an annoyed look on her face.

12