Ch. 04: Skirt Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

She asked.

"They aren't here!"

She said referring to the kids. A wave of relief washed over me. As I stopped tip toeing into the house like a burglar.

"They are at pizza with their friends."

"Come in and meet me in the other room."

She instructed me as I came into the kitchen. I proceeded to the empty room we were in on Sunday as instructed. She followed me in the room. The excitement of that room washed over me as I flashed back hoping for a repeat performance from the weekend. I got into my standing position in the middle of the room.

"Lose the shirt!"

She commanded.

I quickly pulled it off and dropped it to the floor. This action resulted in my first strike from the strap as she walked around me in the same circular direction as she did on Sunday. I could tell I was in for it and reached down to pick up the shirt.

"Now fold it and present it to me!"

She commanded. I quickly folded it and placed it in my palms and presented to her. This received another strike this time across my forearms. I was unsure why I had received that, but she informed me that my arms were not stretched out straight enough. I straightened up quickly as she gathered my shirt and took it to the other room.

Audrey returned and began to explain skirt rules to me.

"I know that some of this will be a repeat from our discussion this weekend."

"But I want to make sure it sinks into your little male brain."

1. From now on when you are in the submissive role you will be in a skirt.

2. You will only wear the skirt and will have to ask permission to add anything underneath.

3. You may be asked to provide photos of your exploits as proof of participation and to provide me with the pleasure of seeing you in your submissive role.

"Do you understand?"

She asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Yes, you do what?"

"Yes, I do Mistress!"

I responded.

"Do you want to continue, or do you want to stop now?"

She asked.

"I want to keep going Mistress!"

I nodded in response; still not sure what else she had in mind for me.

"Good! Now for the rest of the week you will wear the skirt home from work."

"You will also notice that I have finished my spring cleaning and rid you of all of your underwear."

She explained to me.

Holy crap, what else am I going to lose? I thought to myself. She then explained that I needed to come to an appreciation for what women go through and although it may seem humiliating it was not. She also expressed that at some point I might even grow to like the changes we were exploring together by redefining who and what you are sexually.

"Now I want you down on all fours!"

She demanded followed with a strike of the strap across my ass. The slight sting fueling my erection. As I got on the floor Audrey positioned herself behind me. She flipped up my skirt exposing my bare ass to the strap in her hand. I expected I was about to receive a rough spanking. But to my surprise she started very lightly by smacking my inner thighs in order to separate them exposing my cock and balls from behind. As I spread my legs she reached down and firmly grasped the shaft of my cock. Her other hand with the strap rested against my buttocks as she used that for support.

"Are you puckering your little asshole for me?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but no anal for the slut today!"

"Sluts need to earn the use of their boipussy."

Boipussy, what was she talking about. I had never heard her talk like this before. I assumed it was a reference to my asshole which come to find out later it was. She maintained her grip on me as she clued me into what she heard me doing in the shower earlier that morning.

"So, you played with yourself this morning."

"Did you cum?"

Silence blanketed the room.

"Did you cum without permission slut?"

"No mistress!"

I responded with no hesitation.

"We will have to see about that."

I had not seen the marked shot glass she had placed on the floor below my cock before she grabbed hold of it. I was also unaware of how much I would come to both love and hate that shot glass.

"Now stay still with your palms placed firmly on the floor."

She instructed as she began to release her grip on my cock some and roll her fingers down the shaft as though she was milking a cow. She continued to repeat this motion building me into an orgasm. As she noticed my orgasm approaching, she stopped milking me and stood up behind me. This was the moment when my next level of pleasure began. She got to her feet, then out of nowhere I heard and felt moving air followed by a thwack and the feeling of the strap's sting.

"Oh, that glorious strap!" I exclaimed to myself. The first strike was followed by another then another by quite a few more. The straps sting replacing the edge of my near orgasm that had built up but never materialized. If the build of the orgasm was the thrill of falling, then the sting of the strap was the feeling of being caught just before hitting the ground. I moaned and grunted in pleasure with each passing strike. After a short amount of time Audrey stopped and returned to milking. This time she increased the firmness of her grip as she tugged down on my cock. I continued to moan as she built up another orgasm. The volume of my moans had increased significantly now. To which she responded with "quiet slut!"

I quieted down some but still let out an occasional loud moan. She repeated the cycle of milking and spanking three more times before taking a break to check on me. My ass at this point was a bright red with a few long near purple stripes.

"How are you doing?"

She asked, to which I responded with unintelligible gibberish.

"I think we need to take a short intermission from the strap."

She said as I grunted,

"No!"

Followed by,

"More please!"

My responses began to sound like begging. I had entered a euphoric state referred to as sub space. In this state it was impossible to apply common sense to what I was feeling. It is a high that no drug can ever produce for you. Audrey could tell from my answers that I was in no state to be making any decisions. She toned things down a bit and my euphoria slowly dissipated. Although her use of the strap had stopped my milking had not. Her grip firmer now she began at the base of my cock with two fingers wrapped around the shaft then pulled them down to the head with a rolling motion. I was in ecstasy this was a feeling like no other. As she rolled her fingers off the tip of my cock her other hand would begin at the base again repeating the process.

This continued for a few minutes before I felt precum leak from my tip. The sticky clear fluid leaked into the glass as she continued. My orgasm built up to a point where I could not hold it back. I broke the silence with a moan and in a begging voice I asked,

"Mistress... ugh... mistress please... ugh... please may I cum?... ugh"

She gave no response, so I repeated myself.

"Mistress...ugh... mistress please may I cum... ugh..."

I was over the edge at this point and whether I got permission or not I was not going to be able to hold the orgasm back any longer. On her downward stroke she began to speak.

"SLUT!"

"Cum NOW!"

As the last word exited her mouth I exploded. Ropes of cum spurted from the tip of my dick. Audrey held it pointed at the glass on the floor as my body spasmed with each ejaculation. Once I stopped ejaculating, she released my cock wiping any last ruminants of cum from the tip.

"Stay in this position we aren't done yet!"

I was confused by her instructions since I had just emptied myself, presumably all over the floor and expected I was going to have to lick it up. Audrey remained positioned behind me as she explained that I had more fluid in me I just did not know it. She went on to tell me not to ask permission to cum again that I would have no control over what was about to happen. I heard the squirting of liquid from the tube in the background. Audrey was applying some lube to her fingers. A few seconds later she began rubbing my anus and pressing against the hole to gain entry. I began to push out against her finger. I was a bit surprised since she had already told me she was not going to give me any anal today.

Slowly she rubbed me to a point that she slipped one finger into my asshole. It had been a while since the last time I had played with my ass, and she could tell. It was extremely tight, and it took me a few minutes to really relax myself. As I did, she slipped a second finger in my ass and began to move them in and out to loosen me up. She added in a scissors motion to her fingering, I guessed to gap my asshole a bit to allow her better access. Whatever the reason was I did not quite care at that moment as I was just basking in the pleasure I was feeling. She ended up removing one of the fingers and asked if I was ready, I nodded not sure what for, but I was in for a penny in for a pound at this point. I felt her finger rummage around looking for something then once she found it, she pressed down, and I felt a pressure behind the shaft of my cock and let out a moan.

"That's the spot! Here we go!"

She said softly as she pressed repeatedly in a rhythmic motion. It did not take long before I could feel liquid leaking from the tip of my limp cock. The feeling increased as she continued until suddenly, I squirted out more fluid. This was a different feeling though I was convinced I had peed myself, but I had not.

"Good boy!"

She said as she stopped and withdrew her finger.

"That's all for this evening!"

She said.

"Mistress, what about your pleasure?"

I asked hoping she would finally get undressed and show me her gorgeous body that I so adored.

"We need to get cleaned up; the kids will be back soon."

She advised as she began to stand up. Once she got to her feet, she slapped my ass and covered it with the skirt. As I rocked back on my knees to stand up, I saw the half full shot glass that had collected my cum. Audrey began to walk away then stopped for a second, turned her head back at me and told me I was not done yet.

"I suggest you finish your dinner before it gets cold!"

"Every drop! I want a clean glass back!"

She turned away and a I heard her say in a muffled voice, "dirty little slut!" I grabbed the glass and drank it all down. It tasted a little different than the other loads I had ingested. It had a sweet taste to it. Before it had a sweet-sour taste or a salty taste to it. The consistency was more liquid than before as well.

When Audrey returned, I handed her the empty glass. She asked if I liked the taste, and I told her that I loved it. I described the differences to her knowing that she was not a fan of eating cum herself.

I hurried to collect the rest of my things and get myself cleaned up before the kids got home. I jumped into the shower, got cleaned up, and dried off in record time. As I was collecting myself, I heard a "DING!" from the other room. I went into the bedroom to investigate, as I entered the bedroom, I was greeted with the sight of Audrey completely bottomless railing her pussy with an 8" dildo.

She was writhing around on the bed as she shoved the dildo in and pulled it out. Her moans of pleasure filled the air as I stood there and marveled at what I was witness to. It was not the first time I had seen her masturbate but it was the first time I had seen her be this aggressive. Her blouse was still on, but she had unbuttoned one of the buttons and was grabbing her breast as she built her orgasm. Her moans were intoxicating, and I began to get aroused again. She began to increase her forcefulness with the dildo as she got closer to climax. I thought the smack of the rubber balls against her shaved pussy could be heard on the other side of the house.

The sexual melody was interrupted again by another "DING!" Audrey began to speed up to quicken herself into an orgasm. She did not seem concerned about checking the texts that were coming in though. I assumed that it was the kids texting her updates. I continued to watch the show as the thickness of the dildo disappeared repeatedly stretching her vagina out as it entered her. I really hoped she would let me reclaim her before she got dressed. Reclaiming her was something I had always enjoyed immensely.

It was not long after the ding on her phone that she fucked herself to a climax. Watching her body convulse as she came was so erotic. I spent the entire time watching her playing with myself trying to get hard again.

My refractory period was longer now compared to my 20s and I was not ready to reclaim her by the time she was finished. She laid the dildo beside her as her legs dropped flat on the bed. Her head popped up to see me watching her.

"Well, slut? Are you going to just stand there gawking?"

"Get over here and clean up all this cum!"

She laid her head back down and I quickly put my head between her legs. It was not fast enough for her liking though. As I got close to her vagina she reached out, grabbed the back of my head, and crammed my mouth into her pussy.

"Get to work slut!"

"Lick that pussy dry!"

"I want to cum again!"

She demanded as I found my home between her legs. I began to lick her pussy lips up one side and down the other. Then returning up the middle and finishing by sucking on her clit. As I did this her grip released some and she let out a loud moan. I continued this pattern building her up into a frenzy. Her grip on my head returned as her moans got louder. Then a flush of liquid drenched my tongue. We were interrupted again by the "DING!" of an incoming text.

She pushed my head away and jumped off the bed. She buttoned her blouse and pulled on a pair of capris without any underwear while she instructed me to put a butt plug in and get dressed. At that moment I was unaware the third text was from the kids informing Audrey that they would be home in about 5 minutes. Audrey had instructed them to check in at certain times while they were out and to text my phone if it was an emergency. This allowed her to know what was going on without ever looking at her phone.

"Chop, Chop!"

"Slip the large plug in and get that hot little ass out here!"

As she finished her sentence, I heard the front door open.

12