Ch. 04 - Vegas Vacation Day 04

Story Info
Pt 1 - MFF, Gary and sister-in law then Lesbian fun.
5k words
3.88
8.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" Fills the pitch-black room as Gary starts to wake up.

He reaches over to the remote for the shades, to crack them open just enough to see what is happening.

Katie is lying next to him with Eve on top of her and the two are scissoring. The two women have their eyes locked on one another and their hands all over one another's breasts.

With a look of pure ecstasy both women turn and face Gary, momentarily and grin from ear to ear. Eve turns back to Katie, bends down and gives her a long, intense, passionate kiss. Harder and harder Eve grinds down on Katie's pussy.

"FUUUUCCKKK!" Eve bellows as she sits up and starts to shake. Within seconds she squirts on Katie's pussy.

This sends Katie over the edge, she immediately orgasms. Eve collapses down on Katies and the two continue to make out.

Gary laid there silently pumping away at his cock.

Eve slides down Katie's body, kissing and licking her way down to her pussy.

As Eve reaches Katie's pussy, she pauses and turns to Gary "Fuck me from behind while I eat her out." She commands then begins to lick Katie's-soaked pussy. Gary positions himself behind Eve and positions his cock right in front of her dripping pussy.

Slowly he thrusts forward separating her pussy lips with his throbbing head. With all the juices for her orgasm, Gary's cock slides right in effortlessly. He starts to slowly thrust in, and out, in and out but Eve is too worked up for his speed.

"MMMM!" She moans as she slams her ass back into Gary, quickly ramming his cock deep in her pussy. Eve rocks forward and back, "Pound me. Fucking pound, me!" She demands.

Gary picks up speed, slamming into her pussy faster and harder with each thrust. Eve's face is buried in Katie's leaking pussy, her tongue lapping up all of Katie's sweet juices. Eve reaches up with her right hand, clamps down on Katie's left breast and starts squeezing.

Katie arches her back and lets out a soft moan, "Mmmm! Yes baby. Mmmm!" She coos just above a whisper. Katie reaches down grabbing the back of Eve's head and pulling it down into her pussy as hard as she can.

"OH YES! OH YES! OH YES BABY!" Katie screams.

Gary now has his hands clamped on Eve's hips, pulling her towards his cock as hard as he can. His speed and force have increased to the point where Eve is having trouble keeping her head still while she licks Katie.

Eve can tell Gary is getting close, suddenly, she pulls her pussy off his cock and rolls off Katie.

"HEY!" Katie screeches.

Eve turns to Gary, "Cum in Katie!" Eve demands.

Gary crawls up to Katie, positions his cock in front of her pussy and gently slides it in. Katie reaches around and grabs Gary's ass pulling him in closer to her.

"FUCK ME!" She says in a heated, lustful tone. "Fucking pound me!"

Gary starts thrusting faster and harder into Katie's pussy. He gets down face to face with her and leans in for a deep kiss.

He kisses his way back to her left ear and gently whispers to her, "UGH! FUCK! Your pussy is so fucking tight!"

Katie whispers back, "I love your cock, it's so, so," she pauses to moan, "UGH! UGH! UGH! So, fucking amazing!"

"Yea, you dirty little girl you want my cock deep in your pussy don't you?" He whispers back.

"FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! CUM IN ME! FUCKING CUM IN ME!" Katie screams.

Gary can't hold back; he blows a massive load deep in Katie's pussy. Her eyes start to roll back in her head as she starts to orgasm.

Eve pushes Gary off Katie. "Give me that pussy!" She demands.

Eve positions her face in front of Katie's pussy and vigorously begins cleaning up Gary's cum with her tongue. Katie starts moaning immediately, arching her back and bucking towards Eve's face.

With Eve's ass hiked in the air, Gary positions himself behind her and begins to lick Eve's dripping pussy. As Gary licks, Eve grinds her pussy back towards Gary's face, hard with each pass of his tongue. Gary slides a finger between her pussy lips, then a second, finally a third and starts pumping away on her.

Katie interrupts her moans just long enough to squeak out a quick command to Eve, "Sit on my face, I want your pussy!" She says heatedly.

Eve immediately complies. She spins around and plants her dripping pussy square on Katie's lips. Katie buries her tongue deep into Eve's pussy. It doesn't take long for both women to orgasm again.

As they all work their way out of bed to clean up, Eve can't keep her hands or lips off Katie. Eve follows Katie into the bathroom and the two hop in the shower together. Making out like two teenagers they attempt to wash each other. Before long, their fingers go from washing one another to fingering one another. Eve places her back against the back corner between the glass and tile, one leg hiked up on the bench. Katie leans pressed against Eve, trying to keep her legs apart to give Eve's hand room to access her pussy.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! FUCK! FUCK BABY!" The women moan between kisses.

Faster and faster their fingers slam in and out of the others pussy.

"OH! OH! OH FUCK!" Eve moans louder with each word.

Eve leans into Katie and softly whispers, "This is the best sex I've ever had, I don't want you to leave."

Katie pauses momentarily, looks Eve square in the eye just inches from her face. "You're the best pussy I've ever had." Katie removes her hand from Eve's pussy, grabs her face with both hands and plants an intense kiss on her.

"Mmmm!" Eve moans out during the kiss.

Katie drops her hand back down to Eve's pussy and immediately buries three fingers deep in her.

"FUCK KATIE!" Eve squeals as Katie forcefully fingers her.

Katie drops to her knees and buries her face in Eve's pussy. She reaches up between Eve's legs and slides her middle finger along her ass crack gently massaging her butt hole. Katie then grabs Eve's hips and spins her around. She bends Eve over against the wall and drops back to her knees. Katie grabs Eve's ass cheeks and spreads them apart, burying her tongue between them massaging her butt hole. Katie reaches around and starts to finger Eve while riming her ass.

Eve starts thrusting her ass back trying to drive Katie's tongue a little deeper. Eve can't take the sensations long, within minutes she squirts all over Katie's hand and lets out a loud, "MMMM FUCK!"

Katie jumps up spins Eve and embraces her naked, wet body. Katie leans in and vigorously begins to tongue wrestle with Eve.

The two shut off the water and start drying off, Katie leans into Eve, "God you're amazing!" She says and gives Eve a quick kiss.

"Shit, I need to get to work." Katie exclaims as she looks at the time.

As Katie goes to leave, Eve leans in gives Katie a slow kiss and says, "I want you again before I leave."

After Katie leaves, Gary turns to Eve, "That was amazing, I told you I knew you'd like pussy."

"Oh, shut up." Eve responds with a playful chuckle.

"So, are you lesbian now or do you still like cock?" Gary asks jokingly.

"You're an idiot." Eve responds. "I still love cock, but that may have been the best sex of my life."

Gary just stood there in shock. "Damn!" He says with a smile.

Eve and Gary walk out the door to meet Melissa and Sam for breakfast. As they walk down the hall to the elevators, Eve has a bounce in her step as she holds Gary's hand.

At the elevators Eve leans in and whispers in Gary's ear, "That was so fucking hot! I want to do her again before we leave. I may have to find me one of those back home." She says with a devious giggle.

As the elevators open on the 10th floor, Sam and Melissa are standing there waiting for the elevator.

"Hey, perfect timing!" Sam says as the doors open, and Gary an Eve appear.

"Morning." Gary says as he greets in his in-laws.

The four make their way down the elevator and to the Grand Lux Café for breakfast. During breakfast the four engage in basic chit chat and discuss what to do for the day.

Sam chimes in, "There is a baseball game this afternoon I'm betting on that I'd like to watch."

Melissa replies, "Well you have fun with that." As she rolls her eyes.

Without saying a word Sam looks at Gary, in hopes he will watch it with him. Gary looks back at Sam like he's an idiot and should know better than to ask.

Eve being somewhat of a baseball fan pipes up, "That sounds good, I'll watch it with you."

"Great!" Melissa chimes in, "Gary, you and I can go do something fun together." She says with a cautious, yet devious smile.

The four finish up breakfast, head to the casino floor and spend the rest of the morning gambling. As afternoon rolls around Sam and Eve make their way to the sportsbook to watch the game, leaving Melissa and Gary at a roulette table.

"So." Melissa starts. "You want to?" She asks with a mix of lust and nervousness on her face.

"Fuck yes, lets go!" Gary replies.

Gary and Melissa rush up to room 905, a room Gary had gotten a few nights prior specifically to have sex with Melissa. As Gary unlocks the doors and the two step in, he grabs Melissa's arm and spins her around, pushing her against the wall. He leans in and giving her a deep, passionate kiss, just like the other night. Today though, Melissa has other plans.

Melissa pushes Gary back, breaking the kiss. "Strip and go lay on the bed!" She commands.

Gary does as he's told. As he lays there Melissa stands at the end of the bed, slowly sliding down her somewhat translucent sundress. As she stands there in nothing but her but her white lace panties and bra, she smiles at Gary.

"God you're sexy!" He exclaims.

Melissa blushes but bats a smile at him. She slides down her panties and begins to crawl on the bed. As she crawls toward Gary she undoes her bra, flinging it aside. As her bare, leaking pussy reaches his cock, she slowly grinds her pussy lips against his shaft as she shakes her ample tits in his face. She continues to slide up his stomach and chest, rubbing her leaking pussy all the way up.

Once she reaches his head, she positions her pussy over his mouth, dangling it inches above his lips.

She looks down and softly asks, "You want it?" with a devious tone.

"YES!" Gary exclaims.

"But Sam came in me, twice, this morning." She replies.

Without the slightest delay, Gary reaches up with both hands, grabs his sister-in-law's large ass and forces her pussy down on his face.

Feverishly he laps her wet pussy lips with his tongue, slipping it between her pussy lips, then working his way up to her clit.

"OH! OH! OH!" She screams as Gary laps his tongue all over her cum filled pussy.

"YES! FUCK YES! UGH! UGH! FUCK!" She screams.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! THERE! THERE!" She bellows as she starts to shake, then squirts all over Gary's face. "FUCK! FUCK!" She grunts as her pussy juices and Sam's cum drips out of her pussy onto Gary's face.

Gary feverishly laps it up, teasing her clit and puffy pussy lips with each lap of his tongue, sending chills up Melissa's spine.

Melissa rolls off Gary, collapsing on her back next to him. Gary immediately rolls on top of Melissa and slams his cock deep in her pussy. She is soaked, clearly full of cum and lose from having cock this morning. Gary thrusts as hard as he can, in and out, in and out, whispering, "FUCK!" In her ear with every thrust.

"You feel so good! FUCK! I love your pussy! I love sloppy seconds in your pussy!" He whispers in her ear as they fuck.

Melissa grabs Gary by the face and pulls him in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Cum in me! CUM IN ME NOW! Fuck my slutty pussy!" She begs.

As Gary is about to cum he leans into Melissa's ear and whispers, "I'm going to fill you up! Are you ready baby?"

"YES!" She moans. "FUCKING PUT IT IN ME! FILL ME!"

With that Gary grunts and cums deep in Melissa's pussy.

Without hesitation, Gary slides out of her pussy. Quickly he kisses his way down her body, making a brief stop at her left breast to suck on her nipple for a few seconds. He makes his way down her curvy body and buries his face deep in her pussy. He slides his arms under Melissa's plump ass, hiking her legs up in the air as he licks the cum out of her.

Melissa is so horny, she grabs the back of Gary's head, grinds it into her pussy and starts grinding her pelvis into his face.

"LICK IT! LICK IT! YES! YES! UGH! UGH! FUCK YES!" She screams as he laps her soaked, used pussy with his tongue. Within minutes Melissa begins to shake, then orgasms again.

Melissa drops her legs to the bed, grabs Gary by the arms and pull him up to her face. She quickly pulls his lips to her and lays an intense kiss on him. Slipping her tongue in and out of his mouth, licking up the juices and cum from his lips and mouth, moaning between passes.

Gary breaks the kiss and rolls off Melissa. "Get on your knees!" He commands.

Melissa rolls over, positions herself on her knees and hikes her ass in the air.

Gary positions himself behind her, begins caressing her large ass cheeks.

"Damn! I love your ass! It's so fucking sexy!" He says as he caresses every square inch of it.

Melissa's luscious ass is literally twice as wide as Gary, but he loves the curves and plumpness it has.

Gary slowly starts to slide his cock back in Melissa's pussy, without removing his hands from her plump ass. Pumping in and out, he increases the speed and the force of his thrusts. Faster and faster, he thrusts, as he does her ass cheeks start slapping together.

"Slap! Slap! Slap!" Goes Melissa's large ass checks as Gary fucks his PAWG sister-in-law. The gyrating motions sending Gary into a trance. He can't take his eyes off Melissa's jiggling ass.

As Gary is about to cum, he pulls out and shoots all over Melissas ass cheeks, crack and pussy lips making a mess everywhere. He reaches over, grabs his phone and take a picture of her covered in his cum, his cock inches from her pussy.

"What the fuck?" Melissa screams. "Don't take pictures!" She exclaims as she spins around.

Gary puts down the phone, grabs her neck, leans in for a kiss and forces her on her back as he passionately kisses her.

He breaks the kiss, "It's just for me, I love your ass! Now shut up and spread your legs you slut." He says in a stern monotone whisper.

He thrusts his semi firm cock in her pussy, only making it in because of how wet, stretched, and full of cum she is. He starts thrusting in and out of her slowly until he is fully erect once again.

"Wow, again!?" She exclaims excitedly.

"I took a Viagra." He said with a chuckle.

"No wonder you're insatiable today." Melissa replies with an evil grin.

Gary smiles, with his hand still firmly placed on her neck, "Yep now take it like a good slut." He says with a deviant smile.

Gary thrusts as hard and fast as he can, his balls are aching for another release. Melissa's pussy is like a slip-n-slide at this point even with Gary's good-sized cock.

Looking up at Gary, Melissa says, "You like my used pussy?"

"UGH! YEA!" Gary grunts out.

"Are you going to cum deep in me baby?" She whispers with a sultry tone in her voice.

"Cum in me baby! I want you to fill me again! I want a big load in me! Cum for me baby!" She continues, trying to send Gary over the edge.

Looking at Melissa with his hand on her throat and his cock buried in her pussy between her thick thighs he can't hold back, he cums again deep in Melissa's pussy.

The two spent the next hour, cuddling naked and making out. They cleaned up and made their way down to the casino so not to raise questions by their spouses.

They made it back to a table just in time, within minutes Eve and Sam walk up to Gary and Melissa. Eve leans into her husband and gives him a deep kiss. Immediately she can taste pussy on his lips and breath with a hint of cum.

She pulls back, smiles and without saying a word thinking, "Who the fuck did he eat out? Could he have met up with Katie?" She quickly dismisses the thought; Katie is at work, and he was with Melissa, "So that wouldn't have worked." She thinks. Her mind toys with it being Melissa but, "No, never, she wouldn't for countless reasons." Eve thinks.

Meanwhile, Melissa is staring at Gary and Eve, wide eyed and in a bit of a panic that Eve is suspicious. Eve notices Melissa's expression, "Holy shit! They couldn't have! They wouldn't have! SHIT, did they?" She thinks.

Quickly Melissa pipes up, "Lets do some gambling and then do an early dinner."

Before anyone can reply, Melissa grabs Sam's hand and drags him to another table game.

Eve turns to her husband, "Did you two have fun while we were gone?" She asks as innocently as possible with a slight giggle.

"Uh, yea, yep, uh sure did." Gary studders.

"Hmmm, that's good. What did you two do?" Eve asks inquisitively.

"Uh, nothing, just gambled, you know same old." Gary nervously replies.

"Mmm, sure if you say so. Anything you want to tell me? Anything you should tell me?" She asks with a prying tone.

"Uh, nope, not that I can think of."

Eve drops the questioning but can tell something is up. Eve decides to hold this one close to the vest for later use. Eve likes to keep her life somewhat secretive; it gives her a sense of power. Knowing someone else's secret and not divulging gives her an even higher sense of power.

Gary and Eve hit the automated roulette wheel so they can talk and half-heartedly gamble. Eve sits next to Gary, leans into him, and quietly says, "So, I have some matches from the app."

Gary's eyes pop wide open, "REALLY?" He exclaims unable to hide his excitement.

"Yes. I think I found one, named Matt, that could be a good fit." She explains in a sultry voice. "I was chatting with him during the game, I think he would be a lot of fun."

Gary looks at his wife, completely mesmerized. "Cool, so can I see his profile? When can he meet up? What does he want to do?" Gary rapid fires.

"Calm down, all in due time. Besides, something tells me you've been a bad boy today and need to be punished a little." Eve says in a sultry, authoritative voice.

"Uh, what do you mean? I didn't do anything." Gary exclaims in a panicked tone.

"Uh huh, ok." Eve replied with a tone of disbelief.

Eve, continued to text with her new friend as they gambled, refusing to let Gary in on what they were discussing. Gary was excited, knowing she was texting back and forth with another guy. His imagination was running wild.

After a few hours of gambling Gary and Eve meet up with Sam and Melissa for an early dinner. During dinner, Eve's phone was going off constantly. Both her new match, Matt, as well as Katie were texting Eve.

With Eve pre-occupied with her phone, it left Gary, Melissa and Sam to carry the conversation. Gary found it difficult to look either Melissa or Sam in the eye after his earlier escapades with Melissa. Melissa appeared a bit uncomfortable too. Between texts Eve noticed Gary and Melissa's behavior, not wanting to miss an opportunity to make both her husband and older sister a little uncomfortable she decided to have some fun with the situation.

Eve turns to Melissa, "So Gary tells me you two had a great time together."

Melissa, with a complete deer in the headlight look, stared at her sister completely frozen. "Uhhhh."

Gary quickly jumps in, "Yea Melissa did pretty good on a slot machine and I hit a bit of a streak at the roulette wheel."

Eve gives a devilish smile, "Did you two do anything else fun while we were away?" Eve pried cautiously.

"Uh, no that was uh, uh it." Melissa replied, worried her sister knew what she had done.

"Interesting." Eve replies in a tone of disbelief.

Not wanting to completely tip her hand, Eve finally drops the questioning. Afterall this was pure gold and could prove to be beneficial leverage at a later date.

After dinner wrapped up, Eve decided she wanted to call it an early night.

Feigning a headache Eve announces, "I'm tired and my head is hurting, I'm going to call it an early night." She tells the group.

Cy383
Cy383
61 Followers
12