Ch. 04 - Vegas Vacation Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve pulls Gary aside, "Katie is coming over, I want to meet up with her in the room alone for a little bit." She explains. "You can come up after 1 am, unless I text you earlier."

"Um, ok." Gary replies. "What am I supposed to do?

"Gamble, duh." Eve retorts. "Or see if you can pick someone up, I'll give you a free pass." Eve adds as she kisses her husband and heads to the elevator.

As Eve approaches the elevator bay, she can see Katie standing there waiting for her. Katie has on an extremely tight, short dress. Eve can't help but think she looks like a high-end escort.

"Hey Katie! Damn you look good!" Eve says as she greets Katie.

"Hey! Thanks, I thought I kind of looked like a hooker, but thanks." She says as she laughs off the compliment. "You look really sexy." Katie adds

Eve was wearing a dress too, but nothing overly tight or flashy but it fit her figure just right. The two shared a quick embrace and kiss on the lips before entering the elevator.

"Where's Gary?" Katie asks.

"He's gambling, I told him I want some alone time with you." Eve replies.

"Oh really?" Katie asks with a devious grin as they step off the elevator.

Once off the elevator Eve stops in her tracks, turns to Katie and pushes her back against the wall and leans into her, "Yes, I'm in the mood for pussy not cock." Then wraps her arms around Katie and gives her a deep, passionate kiss, moaning slightly between kisses. "UGH!" Eve softly grunts. "It's so hot just saying that. It got me wet." She giggles.

The two women rush down the hall and into the room. Eve had planned on taking it slow and building up to it with Katie, but she can't seem to slow down or keep her hands off of her. Eve pushes Katie into the room as she vigorously kisses her and feels up and down her smooth tight dress. With Katie pressed against the entry wall, Eve slides her hand down to Katie's crotch and hikes up her dress, without breaking the intense kiss.

Eve yanks down Katie's panties and they come to rest just above her knees. Eve slides a finger in Katie, then with the second thrust she adds a second finger. After a few more thrusts, Eve slips in a third finger. Katie starts to get weak in the knees. Eve drops down to her knees and plants her face directly in front of her pussy.

Eve hikes Katie's dress up a bit more and completely removes Katie's panties. Pulling Katie's legs apart as Katie leans against the wall, Eve buries her face in Katie's pussy, plunging her tongue deep inside.

Katie grabs Eve's head pulling it hard into her pussy. After a few minutes Katie is really feeling weak in the knees and she pulls Eve up and plants an intense kiss on her, lapping up her own pussy juices off Eve's lips and tongue. Eve reaches behind Katie and unzips her dress, dropping it to the floor. There Katie stood completely naked in front of Eve. After taking in the view for a moment, Eve grabs Katie's arm and aggressively drags her towards the bed, then pushes her down on her back.

Eve unzips her own dress and lets it slide to the floor while giving Katie a devious grin. Eve slides her panties down dropping them on top of her dress. Eve climbs on the bed, immediately diving between Katie's legs. She spreads them apart and buries her face in Katie's pussy.

"UGH! UGH! YES! YES! YES! YES!" Katie repeats between soft moans.

Within minutes of Eve's intense oral caressing, Katie begins arching her back and gyrating her pelvis against Eve's face.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK YES!" She moans louder and louder. "FUCK! THERE! THERE! YES! I'M! I'M! CUMMING! YEEESS!" Katie screams as she orgasms.

Katie sits up and pushes Eve to her back, then slowly kisses her way down Eve's body starting at her neck. Slowly and sensually, Katie kisses her way down to Eve's breasts. Slowly and erotically Katie licks Eve's left nipple in a circular pattern. After a few passes Katie gently flicks Eve's nipple with her tongue the starts licking it from bottom to top. Katie's left hand now firmly grasping and squeezing Eve's right breast, Katie begins to suck on Eve's left nipple.

Katie continues her journey down Eve's body, softly kissing her way down to stomach, to her waist then pausing as she passes below her waist, just above her clit. Katie teases Eve, erotically kissing and licking an inch above her clit. Then down her inner thigh, staying a mere inch from Eve's pussy. Then as Katie works her way back up, Eve can't take the teasing any longer.

Eve forcefully grabs the back of Katie's head with both her hands, directing and jamming Katie's face into her pussy. "LICK IT BITCH!" Eve commands. "FUCKING LICK IT!" Eve moans.

Katie beings to toy with Eve's clit, gently flicking it with her tongue at first, then gently sucking on it.

"OH! OH! OH! OH!" Eve can barely squeak out as she grinds Katie's head into her pussy, bucking her pelvis up to meet Katie's head. The intense sensations have her on the brink of orgasm. She is so close and so aroused she is holding her breath in anticipation of a massive orgasm.

Katie slides her tongue between Eve's wets slit and vigorously licks Eve's pussy. She increases the length of the lick starting at the base of Eve's pussy and in one swoop licking up to her clit, then repeating. As much as Eve loves the feeling and sensation, she needs more pressure against her pussy.

"FUCK!" Eve screams. "ROLL OVER!" She directs Katie.

Katie stops licking and rolls over on her back. Eve jumps on top of Katie and positions her leaking pussy on top of Katies' and aggressively begins grinding their pussies together.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK. "Eve moans and she reaches down and squeezes Katie's left breast.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! YES! YES! UGH! UGH! FUCK!" Katie moans in between Eves'. Katie reaches up and grabs Eve's breast.

Faster and faster Eve gyrates her pussy back and forth against Katie's putting more and more force down on her. Eve reaches down with her left and starts to vigorously rub her own clit.

"OH! OH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH MY GOD! YES! OH MY GOD YES! FUCK YES!" Eve screams at the top of her lungs as she quirts all over Katie and herself.

As Eve was on the cusp of orgasm, Katie had reached down and started vigorously rubbing her own clit as well. Eve squirting all over Katie, sent Katie over the edge. Within seconds Katie squirted as well.

Eve collapses down on Katie passionately kissing her. The two roll around the bed lip locked, intensely making out, changing back and forth who was on top. Their juices sliding all over their bodies.

Finally, they break the kiss. "I know we talked about Gary joining us later, but would you be ok with me telling him to grab another room tonight?" Eve askes Katie. "I want you to myself tonight." Eve adds.

"Seriously? Yea if you and Gary are cool with that." Katie replies.

Eve picks up her phone to text Gary, "Hey, could you grab another room for the night? I want some more time alone with Katie. I promise I'll make it up to you! You can even hookup with whoever you want tonight." She types.

Gary thinks for a moment, "Hmmm, Melissa is with Sam so that won't work. I guess I could try a dating app or worst case call an escort." He thinks.

"Yea, that's cool. Enjoy!" Gary replies.

"You're the best, Love you!" Eve replies.

Eve turns to Katie. "He's cool with it, you're all mine tonight." She says giddy with excitement.

The two spend the rest of the evening enthralled in the most intense and passionate sex of Eve's life.

12