All Comments on 'Ch. 05: Full Contact'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Hot;

I really can't imagine!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Now if only the rest of these guys . . .

could find girlfriends, what a party that would be! Great story!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 19 years ago
Loved them all......

Loved the whole series. Each had its own style and message. But man, the last had it all going. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Waste

Friends should pay her pimp or bring girls for fiance to fuck - non-balance is self cuckolding - very weird - some great friends - he never make it to the wedding without her being gangbanged and videoed by her shrink sick husband to be!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback, folks!

Good and bad alike, thank you for taking the time to make comments.

(*) Nightowl: I hope you *can* imagine! And if you can't, let the images do the talking.

(*) Joey: Stay tuned...

(*) Larry: Thanks for the kind words. You're right, I've tried to give each a slightly different feel, a variation on moods and settings to keep it interesting. And as for message...? Yeah, I have a few of them in there, the most important showing how a kinky relationship stays healthy through communication... though to be honest, I never really thought anybody would ever pick up on *any* message in my erotica.

(*) Anonymous in USA: Have some patience, amigo: the overall story arc is about swinging, not cuckolding, but you can't fit *everything* into a single chapter.

...A note about that: The characters are struggling to keep balance in a philosophical, psychological and morally relative sort of way. If you've read the past chapters (and, oh, say, the disclaimer), then you know the action in Chapter 5 was foreshadowed like crazy. If you want to see what's in store for Rick and Janie, look at the details in the narrative and you'll find hints of stories to come (balance galore). You might also find a red herring or two in future chapters [and other plot "easter eggs" not typically found in erotica but that have a strangely natural fit].

(*)(*)FINALLY: I appreciate the "Hot" 100 ratings as much as the next writer, but for my own comment, I could only give myself a 75. I'm reasonably happy with the overall effort, but as I read through it, I found a couple of bone-headed typos. For the editings slips I subjected you all to, I gotta accept the hit. Sorry about that and thanks for tolerating it.

Yours in small doses,

Wilson Spalding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
...and then?

So, I hope there'll be yet another adventure of Rick and Janie, perhaps picking up from Rick's response in regard to the "pictures" comment by one of his friends. Because of the great dialogue in Spalding's stories, I think it would be fun to read about the couple's planning for a get together to film Janie's slutish behavior. This time they would have to set a date, send invitations, arrange for a cameraman. Maybe they could combine it with a pre-wedding celebration just for his friends. There would be no question about what the party was about so the guys could plan in advance by refraining from any ejulatory activities in order to be loaded for the festivities. Perhaps Janie could dress appropriately as well. I think it would be a fine tribute to the couple from the first thick spurt to the last. What better tribute could there be? When she smiles at Rick and her mouth opens he'll be able to see the strands of cum in her teeth and when she reaches for his hand with hers the camera can record the sight of her long, slender fingers webbed with shimmering cum.

It's a classy story about consenting daults enjoying adventures of nasty, sleazy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
and humor, too

You are a master. Best I've read in a long time. Sexy? Yes! But the story line was great, and I laughed almost all the way through ... You should be writing non-XXX as well. Terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another heap of mindless crap.

"authors" like this one should go back to street sweeping.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

Well, that was a beautiful slow burn that ignited in a hurry. Great buildup, dialogue, great action! What's not to like? I also like that he had occasional twinges of jealousy early on. As much as you love the whore how could you not? A woman who can suck four men into submission like this is indeed a goddess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
245 Followers
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...