Ch. 05: Kai and Ellie Fuck Mom

Story Info
Kai and Ellie fuck Kai's mom, Kathy.
5.9k words
4.35
11.9k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a coach, it's generally frowned upon when you sleep with one of the members of your team. It's probably safe to say that you should probably not be sleeping with any students, in fact. I failed on both accounts when I met Kayla and Kai Anderson. Am I sorry? Not a bit.

I'm head coach of the UCLA Women's Tennis Team. After a lot of flirting, I got into a lesbian relationship with Kayla, one of my star freshman players. We had a particularly wonderful time making love with each other on a trip to Indianapolis. The fact that she's 18 and I'm 30 didn't seem to be an issue, as we fucked each other to a bunch of wonderful orgasms.

It was there that I also got to know Kayla's brother Kai on a very intimate basis. The three of us shared one of the best threesomes I've ever had.

Yes, Kai and Kayla are brother sister twins, who are also lovers. Like me, Kayla had her first sexual experience with her own brother. Unlike me, where I seduced my older brother Peter to fuck me, Kayla and Kai discovered each other's bodies and gave themselves to each other as virgins.

After our initial threesome, Kai and Kayla asked if I'd be willing to come by and visit their apartment sometimes to continue our relationship. I agreed, as long as we kept it discrete. Going to their apartment wasn't an issue. It wouldn't be that unusual for a coach to visit one of her players.

My first invitation arrived not a week after we returned from Indianapolis. Kayla texted me, and wondered if I'd come over for dinner and maybe spend the night. I readily accepted, and became aroused just thinking about what great sex was going to happen.

I arrived at their apartment about six in the evening. I knocked on the door and Kai answered, looking a little sheepish.

"Hey Ellie," he said, opening the door wide. "Come on in."

The main living area of their apartment was totally impressive. They had a huge kitchen with an island, a large dining area, and a sunken living room, complete with a fireplace and giant flatscreen TV. I assumed down the hall were two bedrooms and two baths. They'd also hinted at an indoor hot tub.

"Some place!" I said as I looked around.

"Yeah, our mom spoils us," Kai said.

"Kathy, right?" I said, thinking back to a conversation with Kayla. "She works in the tech field?"

"Yep," Kai said. "Come on in."

He ushered me into the living room, and we sat on an extremely comfy couch.

"So..." I said, looking down the hall. "Where's Kayla?"

"Well, here's the thing," Kai said, looking uncertain. "Kayla's not going to be home tonight."

"She's not?" I said, wondering why I hadn't heard from her to reschedule.

"She's really sorry," Kai continued. "She forgot that she had a field trip with her Ocean Sciences class to Catalina Island. It's a huge part of her grade, so she couldn't bug out, and once on the boat she was out of cell range."

"Ah," I said. "So, should we find another time?"

Kai looked up at me hopefully. "I was kind of hoping maybe, um, you'd stay and let me cook you dinner and, well, hang out with me?"

I gazed at Kai sitting next to me on the couch. He's a big guy, blonde, muscular, yet sweet and gentle. He's also an exceptional lover, at least judging by my one weekend with him. I was being propositioned by Kayla's brother, and I loved it!

I smiled, and put my hand on Kai's thigh. "So, what's for dinner?"

Kai's face brightened. "Ribeye, with roasted potatoes and asparagus," he said, clearly taking delight in a menu perhaps he'd planned. "My mom also left us some wine she said we could drink when she comes over. I know she wouldn't mind if we had it tonight, though. She's told me that's okay too."

"I believe you, Kai. Sounds wonderful!"

Kai served me a chilled glass of Chardonnay while he fired up the grill on their large deck, and cooked the steaks and fixings.

The meal was fantastic. Afterwards, we cleared the table and did the dishes, bringing another glass of wine into the living room.

"That was sure fun in Indianapolis," Kai said, after taking a sip.

"Just thinking about it gets me kind of wet," I said, setting down my glass.

"Just thinking about you without any clothes on gets me kind of hard!" Kai said.

And I could tell. His shorts were bulging a bit.

"I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable," I said coyly.

I reached over and placed my hand on Kai's crotch, feeling his large cock begin to lengthen and grow. "To be honest, Kai," I said, kneading his dick, "you gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had, the way you slowly fucked me from behind while Kayla licked my clit."

"It was for me too," Kai said, watching my hand. "Waiting made my dick ache, but when I finally came, I felt like I was exploding inside you!"

"And you were!" I said.

I leaned over the kissed Kai, letting our tongues meld together. I was really warming up to the idea of the two of us making love. Kayla would just have to miss out.

"I notice you're wearing a really short skirt," Kai said, breaking off.

Sitting on the couch, my skirt rode up enough to reveal dainty blue panties - not a lot of fabric, and what was there was pretty sheer.

"I was hoping you'd notice," I said, moving my hand to my crotch.

"Oh I did," Kai said. "I can see your brown bush easily through the fabric. I almost forgot about making dinner and got on my knees to eat you instead!"

"Oooh, I'm happy to be your full meal deal, Kai," I said, opening up my legs to reveal a wet spot starting to spread across my panties, outlining my pussy lips nicely.

I put my hand down the waistband of my panties and began rubbing myself, bringing juice from my slit to moisturize my clit. Kai reached over and began gently touching my nipples with his fingers.

"I don't suppose your bra is as sheer as those panties?" he asked, staring at my chest.

"Want to find out?" I said.

"Fuck yeah!" he said.

I lifted my arms, and he pulled off my top, throwing it on the floor.

"Your nipples show right through!" Kai said, feasting on my breasts.

Kai leaned in and took one of my breasts in his mouth, sucking on a nipple through the fabric of my bra. It responded instantly by getting hard. I put my hand back in my panties and began fingering myself.

"Suck on my nipple, Kai. Oooh, that's right. Suck it!"

Kai's mouth was getting me really turned on. I reached behind my back and undid my bra. As I pulled it off of my shoulders, Kai moved out of the way but came right back, this time putting his mouth on my flesh. My hand went back to my wet pussy.

"Your mouth is so warm and wet on my tits!" I said, feeling tingly sensations in my nipples.

Kai took his hand and squeezed my other nipple, twirling and pulling on it between his thumb and index finger. I held his head with my free hand. My hips were now moving rhythmically as my clit got more and more aroused.

Soon, Kai moved off my nipple and pulled his t-shirt off, revealing a hairy, muscular chest. I took my hand out of my panties and ran my fingers through his chest hair. I came in and sucked on his nipples, while working the button on his shorts.

When I'd opened his pants and zipper, Kai lifted up so I could pull them off. I made sure his underwear came off at the same time.

Out popped Kai's massive dick, not quite at full attention, but getting there.

"There he is," I squealed.

I put both hands around his shaft and began twisting and squeezing. I came up and tongued Kai's mouth. He squeezed both nipples as we kissed.

I broke off and stood up from the couch.

"I want you to fuck me on your bed, Kai."

Kai stood and took my hand. We walked hand in hand up from the living room and down the hall, Kai's dick swaying back and forth like a pole sticking straight out. Once in his room, I pulled off my panties. We were now both completely nude.

We stood by his bed and kissed and ran our fingers and hands over each other's bodies. My hands found Kai's ass. It was so firm, and yet his skin so soft. I pulled him close and felt his cock press up against my stomach. He reached down and grabbed my ass, lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Kai turned towards the bed and gently set me down on my back. I opened my legs, letting him see my sopping and swollen pussy.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous!" Kai said, getting on his knees as I moved back up to the head of the bed.

He came up and started sucking my nipples and kneading my breasts. I reached down for his cock, squeezing down on it as he fucked my hand. He moved down my chest and soon put his face between my legs.

"Oh, please eat me, Kai. Put that tongue of yours on my pussy and make me cum!"

"You smell incredible!" he said, breathing in deeply.

He kissed my inner thighs and then began using his tongue to lick, closer and closer to my pussy. I almost jumped when his tongue hit my slit. I was so wet, I could see my own juices getting all over Kai's face.

"Oh yeah, there. Yes, there, Kai. There!" I said, holding his head against my crotch.

He began sucking my clit.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I said, beginning to fuck his face by moving my pelvis back and forth.

Kai's tongue came out and thrust into my vagina. I fucked him even harder. Kai stiffened his tongue and it became like a cock, going in and out of my hole.

"Shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I cried out, surprised at how quickly it was happening.

I released Kai's head, arched my back and threw my head back on the pillow, as waves of orgasm rippled through me.

"Fuck, it feels so good!"

I finally settled down and brought Kai up for a kiss, tasting my juices on his lips and tongue.

"Way to go, Kai," I said, breaking off. "You made me cum so fast!"

"You inspire me!" Kai said.

"Now, it's my turn!" I said, getting up on my knees and pushing Kai down on his back. "I want to suck your big cock!"

I held Kai's dick in my hands as I licked and slobbered my spit on his cock head. Then, I slipped his shaft into my mouth and began sucking up and down.

"Oh fuck, Ellie," Kai moaned. "Oh fuck. Suck my dick. You're making it so hard!"

Up and down I went on his cock. I couldn't believe it, but it was getting even bigger.

"Not too much. Not too much or I'll cum!" Kai said. "You're too good at this!"

I released his cock from my mouth and came up and kissed him, sending my tongue deep into his mouth. I was so wet and horny. I had to have him inside me.

He flipped me over on my stomach and pushed my legs open. Coming up between them, he began to lick my pussy and run his tongue up to my asshole.

"Oh shit, Kai," I said. "You're licking my ass. It feels so good!"

He began to thrust his tongue into my ass, getting me more aroused.

"Stick your tongue in my asshole, Kai. Oh fuck!"

He moved away slightly, pushing my legs together. He moved back up and straddled me. I then felt pressure as he began to slide his dick into my pussy. Holding my legs together with his, he began to fuck me. The pressure on my pussy multiplied the effect of his cock inside me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Kai. Oh fuck!" I cried as his pace quickened.

He pulled out and began licking my slit and asshole again.

"Stick it in my ass, Kai," I said.

Kai reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed a tube of lube. I realized in that moment that he must fuck Kayla's ass a lot. It got me even hornier. He squeezed and lube covered my ass. I felt him rub his dick over my crack to it get nice and lubed.

Then he pushed against my back door with his enormous dick. I relaxed and let him in. The head of his dick popped into me. He then pushed further and I felt him fill my ass up.

"Fuck my ass, Kai. You're fucking my ass!"

I reached under and rubbed my clit as his dick went in and out of my anus. He was still holding my legs together which put more pressure on my ass cheeks and created even more feeling as he fucked me.

"Shit, I'm cumming again!" I cried and went over the edge, cumming both in my ass and my clit at the same time.

"Ahhhhh!" I cried again as he continued to push in and out.

"Oh fuck, Kai. You made me cum so hard!" I said as his still hard dick slipped out of my ass.

I flipped over on my back and opened up, holding my legs up.

"Oh fuck me Kai. Fuck my pussy!"

Kai moved between my legs and stayed on his knees, moving his cock up to my opening. I watched as he pushed his dick in, opening up my pussy. I felt such delicious feelings as he came inside. I'd already cum twice but was already feeling another orgasm coming on.

"Oh!" Kai grunted as he fucked me. "Shit, you're pussy feels so tight!"

I was so wet that Kai's cock glistened with my juices. His pace quickened and I could see on his face that he was about to shoot his load.

"Oh, ah, oh, ah!" he cried. His eyes closed and he pushed deep in me.

His spasming cock sent me over the edge for the third time and I came hard on his dick. I felt him shoot load after load deep inside me as my pussy spasmed too.

As we came down from cumming, Kai laid down on top of me, spent. As we kissed and tongued each other, his cock eventually slid out of me. I reached down and grabbed some of his cum on my finger and licked it off.

"Oooh, yum!" I said.

We lay next to each other, cuddling.

"I'm so glad it was just you and me, Kai," I said, stroking his hair.

"Me too," Kai said. "You really do inspire me as a lover!"

I kissed his forehead. We'd bonded in a very special way.

Eventually, we fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of someone humming in the other room, and the smell of fresh brewed coffee.

At first I thought it was Kayla, returned from her field trip. But the sound of the voice was too low to be Kayla. It was Saturday, so there were no classes. I glanced at the clock. It was 9. I'd slept like a baby.

I got out of bed and put on my panties. My dress and bra were out in the living room, so I grabbed a rayon Hawaiian shirt from Kai's closet and put it on. Kai was still fast asleep.

I peeked out the door. Seeing no one, I ventured into the hallway, closing the door softly. As I came to the entrance of the kitchen, I saw a woman who was the spitting image of Kayla, putting away groceries in the fridge. She was about Kayla's height, maybe 5'5", honey-blonde hair that fell below her shoulders, and an athletic build. The main differences were age, this woman seemed about 10 years older than me, and her chest - larger than Kayla's with a little bit of a sag - but her breasts were shaped into nice globes by her clingy top. Incredibly beautiful, just like Kayla.

The woman turned and saw me.

"Oh!" she said, a bit startled. "I didn't see you there!"

"My fault," I said, very embarrassed, still wondering who exactly this woman was.

I came into the room, realizing that the shirt I was wearing didn't really cover my crotch very well. The woman glanced down, then slowly gazed up my chest to my eyes. That was a little weird.

"You must be one of Kai's friends," she said, in a very friendly tone.

"You might say that," I said.

"It's okay. Kai, and well, Kayla, have people over all the time. I run into them sometimes."

It was beginning to dawn on my who this double for Kayla was - her mother!

"I'm Kathy. Kathy Anderson, Kai's mother," she said, extending her hand. "And you are?"

I was really dreading the next few seconds. I was caught completely off guard, but couldn't think of anything to say other than the truth.

"Ellie," I said, taking her hand.

"Ellie," Kathy said thoughtfully. "Aren't you...?"

"I am," I said reluctantly. "Kayla's coach."

"Oh," Kathy said, releasing my hand and stepping back to look me up and down again.

I was expecting to get the lecture of my life, and perhaps even lose my job, depending on what Kathy did next.

"Nice to meet you, Ellie," Kathy said, turning back to unloading the groceries. "Kayla's told me some great things about you."

"I can explain," I said, not sure at all how to explain the fact that I'd just fucked her son.

"Oh, no need," Kathy said, laughing. "I know all about Indianapolis."

"You do?" I said, totally shocked.

"Oh yes," she said, setting some more bottles of wine in the fridge. "My kids keep very little from me. You'll see."

"And... you're not mad?" I said, disbelieving what was happening.

"Oh no, not at all," she said. "It sounded like a very hot weekend of fucking!"

Shit! Who was this woman?

Kathy laughed again, harder this time.

"I know you're feeling kind of in shock right now. I get it. A mother isn't supposed to talk about her kids that way."

"It's not for me to judge," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Oh," Kathy said. "And I hear you know a good friend of mine. Julie Fraser."

"I do," I said. "She's a consultant for the team."

Kathy raised one eyebrow. "And a lot more, right? You two are, let's say, close?"

"Oh, so they told you that too," I said.

Kathy looked at me for a moment. "Julie and I are very close as well. Let's just say that we've shared lots of pussy juice together!"

Shit!

My surprised expression must have been pretty obvious.

Kathy laughed again. "Not the mother you expected? Hopefully you're not disappointed."

"Oh no," I said. "I think you're lovely."

"Why thank you," Kathy said. "Care to help me with these?"

"Oh, of course," I said, reaching into a bag to unload some canned goods.

"They go over there," Kathy said, nodding to a cabinet next to the sink.

I reached up on my tip toes, opened the doors, and put the cans where I could find room. I turned back as I closed the cabinet, and saw Kathy's eyes on my barely covered butt.

"Sorry, I'm a little under dressed," I said.

"No worries!" she said, still looking at my ass. "Your dress and bra are over by Kai's shorts," she said, looking over her shoulder, then back at me. "But honestly, what you're wearing is just fine. In fact," she said, smiling, "I think you're pretty lovely too. Kayla's description of you doesn't do you justice."

"Thank you," I said, a little sheepishly.

"Come, have some coffee," Kathy said, removing two mugs from another cabinet.

We sat next to each other at the kitchen table with two steaming mugs of fresh coffee in front of us.

"So, where did you meet Julie?" Kathy asked after taking a sip.

"Oh, that's easy," I said, remembering back twelve years. "We were on the UCLA tennis team together. We did a lot of traveling over those four years."

"And other things?" Kathy asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Oh, yes," I said, smiling. "It doesn't take spending a lot of time with a beauty like Julie before you start wanting her."

"Don't I know it!" Kathy said, setting her mug down. "That long red hair, fabulous face - and even her nose is cute, right?"

I laughed. "A little turned up? Cute as a button!"

"But she has more great attributes too," Kathy said.

I paused for a moment, still a little unsure of how far to go. "You mentioned juice before."

Kathy nodded.

"She has the best juice I've ever tasted," I said.

"And I love burying my head in her red bush while I'm tasting it!" Kathy said, blushing a little.

"Shit, Kathy!" I said. "Just thinking about Julie's breasts and pussy gets me aroused. She's an incredible lover."

"I can tell," Kathy said, her eyes on my chest.

I looked down, and noticed my nipples sticking out, making nice little points on Kai's slinky shirt.

"It gets me turned on thinking about her too!" Kathy said.

She reached for my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"It's pretty hot to think that our tongues have both been between Julie's pussy lips," she said.

By now I was getting pretty aroused. The movement of Kathy's fingers was creating tingles between my legs.

"You know, you're not just pretty," I said, looking into Kathy's eyes. "You're pretty smoking hot. I'm starting to not just think of Julie naked."

12